Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
RKS: BARNABY & LULU
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 18:24:55 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLOWPOKE TAIL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in a dingy, unkempt butchery. A grisly man with bloodied apron stares at you with a butcher's knife. On the table, several live Slowpoke lay on their bellies. They stare at you too, though their eyes remain listless and unaware.[break][break]

"don't just stand there like a stupid sudowoodo. work!" The man slams his knife down on the table, slicing a Slowpoke's tail clean off.[break][break]

On a nearby kitchen counter, there are knives waiting for you.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Chop or cook the tails.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Abstain or defy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 0:40:53 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

CHOP OR COOK THE TAILS
[break]

had no qualms using his culinary skills here, in this simulated depiction of an all-too familiar crime.[break][break]

"I hear these are quite the delicacy in some regions." But highly illegal in most, if not all. Still, the allure of the unobtainable and the rare was a consistent theme of the human condition.[break][break]

The admin lowered a SLOWPOKE tail into a large stew pot. From a grimy counter above the stove some stale-looking spices and herbs were also added, then a few sliced onions, shaved carrots, and other aromatics.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 0 PTS[break]
TOTAL CURIOS: 1

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,367 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 4:40:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
the journalist. she knew little of him, as she knew little of dirty kitchens, and angry chefs (at least ones yelling at her).[break][break]

she did, however, know a thing or two about butchery, picked up along the way. though her familiarity with the anatomy of a slowpoke was quite lacking, she took a knife, picked a spot, and chopped down with roughly enough force and confidence to look like she knew what she was doing.[break][break]

”not sure i’ve ever had it before.” she looked at the nearly severed pieces, made one more decisive chop, and held up a tail.[break][break]

the harmonious aroma of onions, carrots, herbs, and spices hit her nose, prompting her to comment, ”that smells nice.” she did not cook–not even in the loosest meaning of the word. it was wizardry.[break][break]

chop or cook the tails

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,367 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 4:43:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLOWPOKE TAIL 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You begin to work. Whether you chop or cook the tails, the Slowpoke do not seem to mind—or they just have not processed the pain yet. After you all finish with this batch of Slowpoke, the grisly man claps his hands and looks pleased:[break][break]

"i'm goin for a smoke break. toss these suckers out will ya?" He leaves, leaving you alone.[break][break]

There is some time before the simulation ends. Exploration of the butchery reveals that you are somewhere in Slateport's lower district.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Clock out.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 2:29:12 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

CLOCK OUT
[break]

"Thank you," He replied with a small smile, but soon turned back to ruminate on his creation.[break][break]

"Hmm. I wonder if taste can even be properly simulated..." Intricacy of flavors seemed like it would be such a difficult thing to replicate in a space like this.[break][break]

They had time before this particular route faded into the next. Why not try it out?[break][break]

"Hm. Interesting." Barnaby mused after filling a bowl with his SLOWPOKE stew and taking a spoonful for himself.[break][break]

"Want a bite?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 0 PTS[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,367 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 6:30:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”sure.”[break][break]

she watched the tail go into pot. when her eyes returned, the slowpoke she’d chopped it from stared back, causing her shoulders to jump and drawing a quiet curse under her breath.[break][break]

the chef on his way out and the gawking slowpoke were ignored when barnaby proposed an intriguing experiment.[break][break]

”i’ve never thought to try…”[break][break]

taking a spoon, she tasted it for herself and smiled. ”it’s good,” she complimented – and it was exciting that it tasted like anything at all.[break][break]

proceed to stage two

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 0:19:13 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scenario shifts and you find yourself on an island with withered Crystablooms. In its center, a lake. By the lake's shore, a Shadow Persian's body lays still and unmoving. It is not dead. However, its breaths are slow and laboured. No matter what you do, it remains perpetually immobile and not by choice.[break][break]

You are unsure of what to do. Something wills you to the lake waters, while the pitiful sight of a paralyzed Persian attempts to anchor you to the beach.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Dive into the lake.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Help the Shadow Persian.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 1:22:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

DIVE INTO THE LAKE
[break]

They shared a small moment of peace before the simulation shifted to the next.[break][break]

Soon enough the pair of ROCKETs found themselves on the shore of a strange lake, in the company of an even stranger Pokémon. A SHADOW PERSIAN? Here? Why?[break][break]

These were passing thoughts that barely clung to Barnaby's withering interest. Instead, his focus was forward, staring at the dark depths before him.[break][break]

He did not have the willpower to resist the pull of the water.[break][break]

"What's down there? What's the simulation trying to show us?"[break][break]

We need to find out.[break][break]

He took one step into the lake, then another, before finally diving below the surface.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,367 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 7:00:52 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
withered crystablooms felt like an omen. had they died here from necrozma’s hunger as well?[break][break]

her eyes found the shadow persian – another clue that lined up with the beast’s presence.[break][break]

”it’s not dead yet,” she noted after taking a closer look. ”i wonder if necrozma is here too...”[break][break]

she soon joined him near the water, noting it looked remarkably still, with no ripples from the kisses of fish, or any other signs of life.[break][break]

”giant beast that eats us or portal to another dimension – calling it,” she deadpanned before taking a big breath and diving under.[break][break]

dive into the lake

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,367 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 7:03:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You dive into the lake with or without your Pokemon. The water is cold. Dark. Curiously, the body of water is devoid of Pokemon. You don't know why, but you attempt to swim deeper and deeper, the pressure in your ears building with every threshold of depth crossed.[break][break]

Your lungs grow tight. Your thinking grows hazy. However, at the bottom of the lake, you see a small sprite-like form: Azelf. The Being of Willpower remains suspended in the depths of this lake, nursing its injuries. However, its body is limp. Its eyes are closed. It does not stir.[break][break]

As you near, you feel your body begin to slow. What determination you once had fades dramatically before you take a lungful of water.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Drown.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 1:34:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

DROWN
[break]

was wrong on both counts.[break][break]

There was no giant beast, no gaping portal, but a small, slumbering Pokémon.[break][break]

AZELF.[break][break]

remembered AZELF. He remembered its cracked and disintegrating red jewel, the way its blood seeped from ragged claw marks, how it glared at those that attempted to help but who'd ultimately failed it.[break][break]

He remembered the suffocating feeling brought on by thoughts of that day, too. It was similar to how he felt now, choking on water at the bottom of the lake. He pivoted to catch a glimpse of before it all went dark.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,367 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 18:27:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
azelf was unfamiliar to her, though she’d seen depictions of it enough to identify it as it lied sleeping on the lake floor: the missing guardian.[break][break]

where is this place? she wondered.[break][break]

her eyes met those of admin bee before she felt burn of water in her lungs, and the panic that faded into the strange peacefulness that lingers at the edge of death.[break][break]

though she’d dreamt of impossibly vast, open water, she had never experienced the sensations of drowning. now, she better understood her brother ’s fear.[break][break]

drown

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 19:04:31 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]ARCEUS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Team Rocket has traversed the simulation an innumerous amount of times. By doing so, they have been lucky enough to access a new stage: one that finally grants them answers as to Arceus’ whereabouts—and perhaps frustratingly, more questions.[break][break]

After the transition, you find yourself on an endless staircase. Each step glows bright with divine light. Gazing down at your feet, you realize the stair treads are transparent. Vertigo grips your stomach as you realize you are at an impossible height—but beneath you is what appears to be an endless void. If Hoenn was below you, it is so far away that it would be an indiscernible speck.[break][break]

The first few steps you take play high, haunting notes like piano keys. To the trained ear, they would hear the notes: G, C, F, C, G, E, B, F#.[break][break]

What will you do?[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue ascending the staircase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Descend or jump off the staircase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 19:33:48 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

CONTINUE ASCENDING THE STAIRCASE
[break]

The blackness barely falters as they regain consciousness in this new scenario.[break][break]

Forward and behind is an infinite staircase, transparent in its design, hanging within an inky void. They were somewhere along its length, stuck in a limbo between answers and further questions.[break][break]

Now doesn’t this look familiar?” He commented, looking over to make eye contact with .[break][break]

She would remember. She was there, after all. In Cyberspace.[break][break]

Shall we ascend? Perhaps Arceus will deign us with its presence.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 150 PTS[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,367 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 20:42:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
the sensation of dying faded. another first breath – again. another taste of truth that life was such a fragile thing.[break][break]

she had walked in space. she had traversed the wormhole in the cloud. she had held onto a timeline as dialga showed her its dimension, and her dreams were usually over some dark void as this one.

however, she had not been in the terminal that had contained this staircase. though their location did nothing to scare her, the reports from the cloud and what they implied still stirred anxiety in her chest.[break][break]

”i read about it, at least.”

the ascended hall of origin. destination of the ship that arceus had attacked, in another simulation.[break][break]

she looked at admin bee and gave a nod, eyes bright with excitement – but her often stony face cracked a little with nerves about all she could imagine they might find, and even more that she couldn’t.[break][break]

”let’s.”[break][break]

continue ascending the staircase