Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elisevangelion: Miss Elise vs Alexei [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 20:12:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

After having some lunch of a Torchicken sandwich at Mistralton’s Fried Chicken and letting her ghost have a bite, Elise finished her sandwich and tossed the wrapper into the trash before her smartphone gives her a notification. Her match would end up with a familiar name that she had gotten a badge from and one that she considered a very close friend. The female royal tries to find where he could be in a crowd of people since his blond hair was not hard for her to miss. [break][break]

The royal Galarian ambassador ends up seeing the familiar blond haired man and his shiny Braviary after the crowd disperses. She smiles and comes up to greet with a wave. “Hi Alex! I didn’t know you’d be entering the Vital City Tournament either, but I would expect that you’d be trying to get wins too.” Her Mismagius floats up next to her mistress as she gives a little giggle. “I’m having some fun with my other opponents even if well…some were a little tryhardy.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Terastalization (+15 to rolls that are even)[break]
Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 19:12:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Due to him registering so late into the tournament, all of the opponents he’d encountered so far were people he was obviously familiar with—and the next one was no exception to that, either!

“Hello, Miss Elise,” he waved her way; although very pointedly averting his gaze from her spectral companion because he did not want that to get out that he was terrified of the heebie-jeebies—that would make him easily exploitable down the road.

“I came here and I’m on a mission, actually,” he would continue, turning to look upwards towards the clouds.

“Rumors about you-know-what’s ‘brother’ has shown up and you know. That,” he continued with a knowing eyebrow waggle while Kyouya the Braviary was already up on the stage, ready to tussle.

“Shall we give everyone a good show, then?”

terastalization gimmick: +15 to even-numbered rolls

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 16:45:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The female royal smiles at the gym leader when he greets her. “I’m very glad you came since while I did get your badge, I do not mind going with doing a traditional battle with you.” He talks about the rumor that she has heard before since Remiel told her that his sister came to Hoenn before she had go back to Galar. “Remy’s brother is the current Galarian Prime Minister, so I…wouldn’t bet on him coming to Hoenn. Maybe it’s one of our other cousins in the family.”[break][break]

Kyouya was ready to tussle when Alexei asks if they can give them a show with their battling. “Yes, absolutely. I’d want to see what your Braviary is capable of, so we will go first.” Elise turns to her Mismagius and gives her an order. “Start us off with Psychic if you would, Mana.” [break][break]

The witch-like ghost gives a cackle as she launches a telekinetic blast of Psychic towards the shiny blue Braviary![break][break]

IVotA1WQ

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 18:31:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The battle was on!

First things first, the spectral Mismagius then fired off a rainbow-colored glob of Psychic energy; and the avian Pokémon spread his wings wide in challenge!

“Alright, Kyouya, let’s go!” he cheered from his side of the field as the first, immediate reaction was to summon a Rock Slide attack and fling it towards the ghost-type!

(And internally, though, he was already screaming because the heebie-jeebie radar was pinging like crazy mad!)

bQRhUGZ8
[2 / 3]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 2:16:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

“I hope we can have a fun match, win or lose!” Elise smiles at the taller blond man when his shiny Braviary throws a Rock Slide at her Mismagius. Weaving through the rocks and floating in the air, the ghost with the witch hat doesn’t want to get hit by the falling rocks and when she’s safe, the ghost begins to prepare her own move.[break][break]

A Thunderbolt is shot towards the Braviary as the yellow bolt of electricity attempts to strike at Kyouya![break][break]

0DCJOfjd

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 2:37:22 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

And there was his warning—

Quickly pulling out the orb, he all but yeeted it at the Braviary who squawked before the bright light surrounded him; and then he had the sparkling funny mode of the world; hopefully the incoming Electric-type attack would be nullified!

“Go Kyouya, go!” he cheered the blue-plumed avian on, as this time Kyouya would attempt to fly as close to the Mismagius and catch her off-guard with an Aerial Ace attack!

DL1cmear
[2 / 3]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 4:59:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Thunderbolt doesn’t make a scratch on the shiny Braviary as the Tera Orb Terastalizes his Braviary into the Ground Tera Type. That was a strategy she used whenever a dark type move would be used against her Mismagius and she would use her Tera Orb to do the same Terastalization in making her ghost type the Fairy Tera Type. “I knew you would try that trick, so I have a little trick that’s the same as your bird’s.” She spoke with a little chuckle.[break][break]

The Aerial Ace from the Braviary makes the Mismagius try to use Psychic to create another glob of rainbow energy towards the flying bird.[break][break]

iiqGg8YX + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights