snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
king
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 3:24:29 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the city of rustboro feels like less of a home now than before, as if she can see the past painstakingly carved into the confines of this city's space. it's unnerving in a small, haunting sort of way... but each step slowly erases the sensation until it's nothing more than a slight passing wave of nausea.

and she has a purpose here today: connections.

the galarian ambassador - no longer the familiar face of betrayal from but his cousin, instead - frequents this city and the alchemist still needs to thank her for her actions in the icelands.

if she doesn't, she fears she may choke on the gratitude...

her search manages to find success as the sun still beams down overhead. she flashes a warm smile as soon as she finds , too, for she is whole and healthy despite the trials and tribulations of recent times.

"elise! do you, um, have a minute to chat?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
king
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 16:29:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Thanks to the sheriff’s advice that the ambassador shouldn’t be Hoenn’s sword, she has not been necessarily fighting on the battlefield during the Kyurem incident and acted as support to fellow league members. Through her help for Illeana and Palkia, the dragon beside the white-haired woman ended up separating Kyurem and Reshiram though the white dragon of truth ended up in the other faction’s hands. Rocket would end up having the opposite dragon to oppose the ideals that both Remiel and his patron wanted to create.[break][break]

The scientist ends up finding her and asks if Elise would have time to chat. “Yes, I’m not very busy today, so I can be free to chat with you.” She smiles at Illeana while feeling the small pang of guilt that they couldn’t secure Reshiram back to the league. “I hope Palkia is doing well. I am glad that we have it on our side.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
king
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 1:41:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]like clockwork, the alchemist's expression shifts into that of a grateful smile.

"oh, perfect! are you thirsty or hungry maybe? we could grab coffee or tea or food while we talk."

the mention of palkia allows the smile to grow a little fonder, as if it's an old friend coming home after being gone too long. in a way, maybe, it is and it has...

"yes, palkia's doing rather well."

a beat passes and she takes the opportunity to make her intentions known, to push the conversation in a slightly different direction.

"i actually wanted to thank you for all of your help that day - you were such a big part of why we were able to keep palkia and ourselves unharmed."

instrumental, iconic, and invaluable to their success, in fact.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights