Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Healing Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 22:13:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

After being able to tend to the injured with Alex and she would go home with an Iron Crown caught for her Pokemon armada, she had a couple of days to rest before the ambassador pays a visit to Fortree to meet with the gym leader. Though she had texts from her partner when he hadn’t met with her at the site of where Kyurem almost would’ve destroyed Hoenn, she knows that Cade had been busy with other things. [break][break]

Dvalinn the Archen is happy to lay in her arms when he wanted to see the birddad himself. The first thing that Elise would find where Alexei could be was the flying sanctuary near his gym. When she steps inside, the bird Pokemon came to flock near her as the male Archen hops down to greet them with a caw.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Post TSDT

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Healing Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 18:53:07 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The loud cawing noise coming from the rest of the armada assembled just beyond the perimeter fence would alert him that they were no longer alone.

He’d already fed Sam and all the other Pikipek, Trumbeak and fellow Toucannon so there was that part of the day done, and so he was now busy trying to get everyone else fed—this included his particularly large army of avianid and not-quite-avianid Pokémon that were either hanging around the outside of the reception building, or perched on the perimeter fence proper, or just. There.

His Archeops in particular would let out a caw of delight the moment he scented the little Archen that Alex’s visitor was carrying in her arms and make clumsy headway towards where the gate was—well, that perimeter gate was only ever opened for deliveries, so for Alex to open it for guests?

“Hey!” he looked up in greeting, waving a gloved hand as the other held a bucket of just-emptied birdseed where most of the silly Flying-type Pokémon were now fighting over the sunflower seeds and whatever else was mixed into said birdseed to peck over.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Healing Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 21:25:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Archen smells the scent of his evolutionary relative as he hops down from the ambassador’s arms to greet the clumsy walking Archeops. “You’re excited to meet your Archeops friend, right?” She chuckles a bit and follows the Archen into the perimeter gate that leads into the sanctuary. When she comes over to see the Archeops, the voice of her friend calls out to her in greeting as she’ll see Alexei feeding all of the bird Pokemon there.[break][break]

“Hi Alex!” The ambassador gives him a wave when she walks a little nearer to where he is. “Are you feeding the birds here? They look like they’re well cared for.” At some point, she also wanted to set up a little sanctuary for ghost Pokemon though taking them to Pokemon Home would be a better solution. She coudl tell Alexei really cared a lot about his flying types that she’ll try and help in any way she can for them too.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Post TSDT

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Healing Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 5:53:59 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The Archeops let out a friendly little caw, before immediately fussing over the smaller Archen.

“Aww, look! Cute,” he said while tilting his head towards the Archen and Archeops interaction. He then shook the empty bucket of birdseed and then pointed with his other hand just behind him.

“Yeah, I just finished feeding most of the peanut gallery,” he continued in the same snarky, yet affectionate, tone as some of the avians let out a ‘CAW’ of dismay because… well, some of them were incredibly smart!

“…yeah, they know when I talk shit to their faces,” he added with a bark of laughter once she was inside and he closed the perimeter gate.

“So what brings you out here? Want to feed some of the calmer birds yourself? Or is there something else…”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Healing Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 4:12:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Archen runs over to greet the Archeops with caws. He’s excited to see the bigger prehistoric bird and lets the Archeops fuss over him. [break][break]

Elise sees the very adorable talking between her Archen and Archeops as the gym leader remarks on it. “Yes, it’s very adorable too. Dvalinn was practically jumping up and down when we got to the sanctuary.”[break][break]

Nodding to the gym leader when he says that he was feeding most of the peanut gallery and his bird Pokemon knew he talks shit to their faces, the ambassador chuckles a little. For Alex’s sake, she doesn’t bring out her other Pokemon, the ghosts that he’s very scared of.[break][break]

“Oh, I wanted to thank you for teaching me a bit on tending to the injured at the Kyurem incident.” She replied to his question when he asks and she has another problem to throw at her friend. “I know I spoke to you about some trouble with my partner, but that wasn’t a good time to in the middle of a strange event…” [break][break]

Around the time of the Vital City Tournament, the distant face her partner gave really concerned her. “Ever since I’ve gotten captured by Rocket and he knows this, Cade has been a lot more distant from me. He hasn’t been himself and blames himself for not keeping me safe that day.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Post TSDT

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Healing Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 6:34:58 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I did what I could,” he continued as he slapped a hand to the back of his neck with a reassuring chuckle. “Even if we have Pokémon to help with the injuries, sometimes there’s a point where… where human intervention is best.”

The memories of seeing people with broken arms and legs that time? It would never leave him anymore.

“It’s also why I always carry a first-aid kit on my person wherever I go. Because you never know where you might end up and someone needs help,” he added with a knowing nod.

“It would do you best to do the same, best practice I can share to you as well—which should be standard since you’re also a Ranger, right?” he confirmed.

He continued to watch the peanut gallery while they feasted on their ‘lunch’ before eventually dispersing—leaving the Archen and Archeops not too far away; the larger prehistoric Pokémon trying to teach the smaller one how to fly.

Oh, dear deer. There was this knowing look that flashed across his face.

“You know, your partner and mine are the same, in the worrying part at least,” he hummed.

“Have you tried to take them somewhere private, sit them down, and talk? Like, really talk about what’s on their mind. Communication with your partner is key to a healthy relationship, I’m sure you know this.”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Healing Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 9:36:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

As Alex talked about carrying his medical kit around where someone could need help while they can’t get to a hospital right away, it would make sense for her to do that too. “Yes, I’m a ranger cadet, so it would be a nicer idea for me to carry a first aid kit.” Her response came with a nod since she had to help people who needed a bit of help with their injuries on site.[break][break]

From all of the other leaguers that she had been on the battlefield that day, they had broken arms and legs from dealing with the Paradox Swords of Justice while some had bleeding injuries.[break][break]

He’ll talk about the importance of communication with a romantic partner being necessary to a healthier relationship. “I haven’t sat down with him when I’m so busy with my schedule, but I’ve been meaning to find one day to talk it out. It worries me a lot when he’s like this.” She’ll respond to her friend with a frown and if Alexei helped a bit with his advice, maybe she’ll try it when she gets a chance to finally talk with her partner.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Post TSDT

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Healing Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 19:26:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At her remark about being too busy, he would tut in her direction.

“See? That’s what’s going to kill your relationship—not making time for each other. Maybe he’s just waiting for you to reach out.”

However, though, there was something bothering him.

“…how long has he been acting like this, were you able to notice when it started?” he hummed, wondering if there was a timeline he could double-check for her. Poor thing.

Normally, things like this didn’t happen without a specific pattern or turn of events that would cause someone’s partner to become distant over time… hopefully he could catch the pattern in time and help her backtrack the steps so that they could figure out where to start repairing the cracks.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights