[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Eris sits in a den of wolves. All too aware of the claws they possess, yet all too trusting that they will not turn them upon her. Not Lulu or Amor, at the very least.[break][break]

As Deoxys finds amusement at Lulu's confusion, so too does the little Ralts, chirping as they pat Reiner's ears. The Luxray grunts at their touch, turning his gaze to Eris before quietly eyeing the recliner. It's only a split second of eye contact, but he figures out just what she intends to do within that moment. And he welcomes her, albeit with a soft growl that she hushes, as she chooses to sit on the ground and lean into him.[break][break]

Closing her eyes, she can feel him curling protectively around her. His tail gently slips under her arm and wraps around, a quiet gesture that anchors her to this reality.[break][break]

Unlike the last time, she will return. Of that much, he is certain.[break][break]

A deep breath, and the next thing she smells is a distinct scent of wet sand. Eyes flutter open, the scene slowly grasped through the soft veil of uncertainty. Everything about this scene feels familiar, yet wildly different from what she knows.[break][break]

The RKS, this place... What exactly separates them? A thought she'll shelf for now.[break][break]

"Will-o-wisps? Maybe it's just how the lake looked in his memories." Whether it was reflecting the stars or the sun was simply chopped up by the waves. She can feel a quiet weight upon her shoulders and unconsciously reaches to give the Ralts a pat.[break][break]

Just like any venture into the unknown, she stills like Lulu and chooses to observe. A young boy that she can only assume is Amor? The Dratini must be that Dragonite that knocked him out, and the other must be Walter. But what are they doing here? Where is here? Why was this the scene that they started out in?[break][break]

"Why is this place important...?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Mindscape Meltdown (Closed)
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 13:25:08 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]MINDSCAPE MELTDOWN

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SOLO EVENT

MINDSCAPE MELTDOWN

"Walter....More vultures have come." Came the emotionless voice from the young boy, the Dratini immediately coiling around the chair protectively glaring at the two intruders. The Younger Walter stepped in front of the table imposing himself between the two strangers, and his young master.
[break][break]
"Ah I'm sorry Madams, but the Young Master isn't listening to any more proposals today." The tone was polite, but strained, frayed almost like it was a front. "You are free to schedule a time to come meet with him, and he will see you then." With those words not even waiting for an answer, the Butler turned his back on the pair, and went back to his masters side.
[break][break]
With that rejection before any questions are asked voices can be heard, a cacophony of noise.
[break][break]
"We can use him to secure our future...."
[break][break]
"He's just a kid, he wont' know better...."
[break][break]
"All we have to do is introduce him to someone he takes a liking too...."
[break][break]
"He'll thank us later...."
[break][break]
Over, and over those voices ring out, and all around the sand begins to rise into vaguely humanoid shapes. They have no faces, no distinguishing features, and they all repeat those words over, and over. One by one they form a line behind , and , and begin to one by one march into the lake where they dissolve into nothingness. Drowning the voice they speak with almost like clockwork.
[break][break]
The entire while Young Amor simply continues to draw not paying any attention, while the Dratini glares at every single faceless construct that marches into the water to drown, and dissolve.
[break][break]
The line seems endless, and not once does he look up. Instead the scene shifts in a most jarring way.
[break][break]
The beach is gone replaced with hardwood flooring, walls of lavish decor, you find yourselves in what appears to be a ballroom. Both of your outfits are Kalosian dresses (pick your own color scheme, and design as long as it's french!) and you see a line forming in front of a large table, where at the center a young boy sits. A butler attending to him, and the boy is smiling, but it feels hollow. One by one the line gets shorter.
[break][break]
It appears to be a party of some sort, and everyone here is speaking Kalosian. The guest of honor appears to be the young Amor wearing a very simple tuxedo.
[break][break]
From the back of the line you hear some of the conversation from what you can guess are the upperclass of this society.
[break][break]
"All we have to do is get him to agree to marry our daughter, and then we will be set." A soft chuckle leaves the lips of the mildly obese man.
[break][break]
"Tch....Brat doesn't even know what to do with all his wealth...." Came another voice a little ways away.
[break][break]
"He doesn't have anyone to really guide him, with his grandparents being not long for this world....It'll be easy." The music, and festivities make it so the voices don't carry to far, but you hear them clearly.
[break][break]

ACT I: AUDIENCE WITH THE DUKELING

Welcome to the first Scenario! Below is a list of prompts! You must complete a certain amount before my next mod post! You may only complete one prompt per post! At the end of each of your posts roll! (The reason why will be below!)[break][break]
  • Prompt 1: Dance with one of the NPC's!
  • Prompt 2: Have someone mistake you for Mother, and Daughter, and play along!
  • Prompt 3: Learn that you are in Coumarine City in Kalos
  • Prompt 4: Overhear that Rosé is not the Young Amor's real last name!
  • Prompt 5: Eat some food from the refreshment table!
  • Prompt 6: Spill a drink on someone or yourself, either on purpose, or by accident!

[break][break]
To Advance you must fulfill atleast FOUR prompts total!

A PARTICULAR FEELING

At the end of each post please roll! If you roll above a 50 (Including special bonuses) you will unlock a letter of this hidden word. For every prompt you fulfill you will also unlock a letter! When the word is revealed you will be granted an audience with Young Amor! If you solve the word with 4 or fewer letters however you will be granted extra bonuses in future scenarios
[break][break][break]

I--------

[break][break][break]
I will make posts to update the word not using this template! Also pick which letter you would like revealed at the end of your posts via saying letter 1-8 (Since there are 8 letters missing)
[break][break]
Due to your similar lonely childhoods you will get a +10 bonus to all rolls!
[break][break]
Due to being Empathetic by nature you will get a +10 bonus to all rolls!

RULES & GUIDELINES

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.

• This will be a fairly lax event! Also thank you both for partaking in it!
  • I would like to do a "Mod" post every five days! Though if you guys get busy just lemme know!
  • You may post MULTIPLE times this round!
  • may bring in Mesprit at their leisure, and of course control them! Since Mesprit has been in his mind before they did not have to get sent here via Deoxys!
  • You are now currently in Amor's Mindscape, you are NOT physically present which means you cannot be physically harmed. However if you are injured or the like, it can still take a toll on you mentally when you return to your body! You can still feel pain, and the like!
  • The goal is to have fun, and explore Bonds, Attachments, What is it that makes a person who they are? Why are you, you?
  • At the end of this thread Amor will be fixed.

SOFT DEADLINE

[break][break]MARCH, 20th 2024.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 4:29:26 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
will-o-wisps? ”maybe.”[break][break]

as she put it together more, she stared at walter as she often did in the waking world: vaguely unamused, if not downright offended beneath a carefully kept veil. this time, it cracked. she had no questions for him.[break][break]

”absolutely not.” it flew out of her mouth without missing a beat, the tone in her voice holding all the authority of guardianship.[break][break]

her anger, however, was distracted away as she watched faceless figures descend into the the lake. how dark.[break][break]

then light suddenly opened up to a ballroom. she found herself in a flouncy blue dress that ruffled loosely at the edges.[break][break]

this kind of occasion felt distantly familiar, as though from a past life.[break][break]

they were only there a minute before she realized she had no idea what anyone was saying.[break][break]

“i don’t speak a lick of kalosian. do you?” she asked eris, eyes scanning the colorful crowd, and not looking out for another who was equally as oblivious.[break][break]

a slightly older woman who wasd giggling about some joke she couldn’t understand bumped into her, sloshing red wine down the front of lulu’s dress. it wound up looking downright horrific.[break][break]

”great.”[break][break]

iZctU22n
[break][break]

prompt 6: spill a drink on someone or yourself, either on purpose, or by accident!

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 6:42:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Proposals?"[break][break]

Like business proposals? She knows that Amor is in charge of some big important stuff. Somehow, it wouldn't really surprise her if he was required to listen to a lot of yapping about stupid investments as a kid. Many of the voices seem to carry ominous sentiments, but their descent into lake seems far more sinister.[break][break]

Did they walk out of his life, or were they erased? What does any of this mean?[break][break]

A blink and they're in a brand new place. The glitz and glamour that surrounds them makes her wildly uncomfortable. And the first few steps she takes are towards Lulu, the only real familiar face amongst a sea of strangers. Merriment and music fills the air, hungry wolves biding their time with impeccable outfits and perfect smiles.[break][break]

Whilst Lulu contends with the sudden bump and wine spill, she might just find her answer to her question. The older woman seems surprised, fingers lightly covering her bold red lips before she looks over to a server and begins waving them over. And she'll begin apologising to Lulu with rapid sentences of Kalosian, tongue twisters in the eyes of those that don't quite understand the language.[break][break]

"It's okay, Miss." The first words that Eris speaks are with a lilt, a smile gracing her lips. Perfectly accentuated and pronounced Kalosian. "Thank you for your help!"[break][break]

The server that soon graces their presence is one that carries towels to provide whatever little aid for this predicament he can. And with them present, the older lady takes her leave before the situation escalates.[break][break]

"Excuse me, mister. Just what is this place?"[break][break]

He raises his brow at her question, but knows better than to vocalise his thoughts instead of doing his job.[break][break]

"Coumarine City..." His response is repeated, this time with a little more thought as she looks to Lulu. "A resort city in Kalos. Somehow this place all kinda makes sense cos Amor is rich, right?"[break][break]

3zYVc22H + 10 - Letter 8 :^)
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || || outfit

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 10:06:41 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
INSINCERE

The mystery word has been updated with the letter that Eris chose! Along with the two extra letters from completeing prompts! Once you have completed two more prompts, and solved the word the next Mod Post will come!

Edited Again: As it has been solved! Once you complete two more prompts I will put up the next mod post!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 7:53:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
a server with a towel patted her down, stalling near her chest awkwardly before she dismissed them.[break][break]

though the deep crimson stain remained, her concern was all but lifted and replaced with utter surprise at the kalosian that left eris’s mouth. she’d expected a ‘no’, for some reason.[break][break]

”what the f-”[break][break]

when eris turned her attention back, she only missed a beat, nodding, ”makes sense. seems that he came from wealth.” not unlike herself. she wondered, though, where had the wealth come from?[break][break]

at such an event, secrets and gossip ran wild as weeds in a ditch. words still passed by her easily there, mostly just noise. her ears perked at his name, though. it stuck out like a sore thumb.[break][break]

”did you hear what they just said?” she asked eris, nodding after a poofy violet dress and her younger meal ticket.[break][break]

C9ZL3bp1
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 8:36:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A half-swear. A clear indication that she thought they'd be in the same predicament.[break][break]

"Pa was Kalosian." Comes her explanation, short and sweet. Truth be told, Eris wasn't expecting this skill to come in handy. "Feels pretty strange that everyone's speaking in Kalosian. Guess it's got to do with that whole debate of what language does your brain work things out in?"[break][break]

She still doesn't understand how that works, but it just does.[break][break]

"Sounds like they wanna marry him to their daughters... and he only has his grandparents to rely on? Also Rose isn't his last name. Or something along those lines. I might be a little off since my Kalosian is rusty..."[break][break]

That would mean his parents... When was this? How long ago did that suit he showed originate from? Though all eyes are on the young master of the party, she thinks it proper not to let her emotions show in a canyon of scavengers. Sticking close to Lulu means that other people are less likely to bump into her, and she can focus solely on listening to the many bits of conversation ongoing.[break][break]

Inheritance. Schemes. How pitiful Amor is.[break][break]

A small tap on her shoulder nearly makes her jump, if not for the coo that follows soon after. And a bite-sized quiche lorraine waved before her very eyes gets her to take it into hand, then promptly offer it to Lulu, as if that might help her forget about the stain on her dress.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 16:32:47 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

MINDSCAPE MELTDOWN

As time passes the gulf between you, and the young master diminishes. You overhear a piece of information, that his last name isn't his last name, but you can't make out what they call him instead. It's drowned out by the numerous voices, the sounds of merriment, and as you get closer you see the young boy smile politely to each petitioner, like a porcelain doll, he waves, smiles, and then he promptly turns down whatever offer they make to him. Some are business proposals designed to get him to invest, others are marriage proposals for the future, some are blatant power grabs trying to ingratiate themselves to him so they can try to control him like a puppet.
[break][break]
No matter how lucrative, no matter how sweet the deal. One by one he rejects them heartlessly with a hollow smile on his lips. Soon you are there at the front of the line, a butler greets you with a well practiced smile.
[break][break]
"The Duke will meet with you now...." Despite being just a few feet apart you are only allowed to speak after this man says those words, and he steps back to the side. There is only a table between you, and the young master, but it feels like a vast canyon separates you from him. The same hollow smile is on his lips as he regards you both with teal eyes. A Dratini hovering behind him protectively.
[break][break]
"Hello....I am Amor Alexandrus Rosé. Pleased to make your acquaintance, what do you wish to speak with me about?" The words he speaks are fluent Kalosian. His visage is perfect, polished, and poised. Like a painting come to life, he simply awaits to hear whatever you might demand of him.
[break][break]
There is a feeling that overcomes you both, a feeling that perhaps radiates out from the Young Duke. Insincerity permeates the room, the people, and for a moment you both hear a single word clear as day though it's source is unknown.
[break][break]
"Vultures...."
[break][break]
That word reverberates with an almost celestial like intensity behind it, like a meteor careening to the earth prepared to demolish all that stands before it. Then it vanishes suddenly, the air is no longer heavy, the feeling gone, and all that is left is you, and the Young Duke as he waits to hear whatever your proposal is, and to either accept it, or reject it.
[break][break]

PROMPT FOR THIS ROUND!

For this round you may ask the Young Duke any two questions! Or you can make a proposal to him! It is your choice! At the same time work the feeling of Insincerity into your post! You do not have to roll for this round!

RULES & GUIDELINES

RULES

• I would like to do a "Mod" post every five days! Though if you guys get busy just lemme know!
  • ONLY POST ONCE THIS ROUND!
  • may bring in Mesprit at their leisure, and of course control them! Since Mesprit has been in his mind before they did not have to get sent here via Deoxys!
  • You are now currently in Amor's Mindscape, you are NOT physically present which means you cannot be physically harmed. However if you are injured or the like, it can still take a toll on you mentally when you return to your body! You can still feel pain, and the like!
  • The goal is to have fun, and explore Bonds, Attachments, What is it that makes a person who they are? Why are you, you?

SOFT DEADLINE

[break][break]MARCH, 30th 2024.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 23:05:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
"oh." it made sense, though it was a little sad to think about eris's family – or lack thereof. "we are in kalos. it must be a memory."[break][break]

it did not surprise her that rose wasn’t amor’s last name. flint wasn’t hers. merlino hadn’t been ’s. wasn’t even trying.[break][break]

”hm. looks about right to me. i feel bad for the daughters, though.”[break][break]

she took the guiche lorraine eris handed her. did dream food taste like real food, even if it wasn’t their dream they were eating in?[break][break]

her eyes met that of the butler’s as she tried a nibble, caught off-guard. they were invited to speak. oh no, she thought. this is weird. they went anyways, though.[break][break]

she offered an insincere smile at the young duke, and her eyebrows arched just a little more at alexandrus. unfortunately, she still could not understand kalosion.[break][break]

she peeked down at eris, asking quietly, ”what’d he just say?”[break][break]

and then, a word rang out, heavy and clear in its meaning: ”vultures…”[break][break]

it occurred to her that amor reminded her of some of her cousins. she probably would have said so, if they’d not had a roomful of eyes on them.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 11:27:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Mmm... he's pretty weird."[break][break]

As Lulu pointed out earlier, this was the man that named the funky alien.[break][break]

He also seems rather insincere with every word and smile he presents to those nameless faces. Most likely because half of the conversations sound like scams while the other half sound like evil schemes. Thinking through it, she'd probably have said the same things in her head, but not to their face. Unlike him, she lacks the courage to speak it aloud.[break][break]

"What we wish to talk to him about..." Quiet as she whispers to Lulu, but loud enough that she would be able to make sense of it. The Amor that stands before her seems so small, so guarded.[break][break]

Had she once been like that?[break][break]

Everything seems to fall away, the weight of an accusation stripped of its wings as the boy looks to them. Now, she isn't quite certain what Lulu would ask. If she had to guess, it'd be something that aims to gather more information on their situation or surroundings. But hers won't be quite as refined as any of the proposals presented before this -[break][break]

A hand outstretched. It might seem laughable, it might seem so insincere considering the setting, considering how she knows this is but a dream. And yet her eyes are as bright as her smile, her gaze gentle and kind.[break][break]

"Do you wanna run away from all of this? Even if it's just for a short while?"

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 19:46:33 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

MINDSCAPE MELTDOWN

There is a single voice that echoes out at Eris's question. It seems to come from everywhere, and nowhere all at once. It drowns out all the other sounds, but they both hear it clearly.
[break][break]
"Run away...."
[break][break]
The voice of a young boy unsure.
[break][break]
"It'll be just like last time...."
[break][break]
"I keep running because I'm weak....."
[break][break]
Bitterness, and regret coat the words of one so small.
[break][break]
None of these emotions show outwardly, and his lips don't move at all as he regards the pair.
[break][break]
"I don't think....I'm allowed to run away....Am I....?" There was longing in his eyes, longing to get away from it all, a desire to escape this gilded cage, and he looked up at the older butler who dutifully attended to him. Oddly he didn't seem to speaking Kalosian at this moment.
[break][break]
"Where ever you go. I will follow. That is my duty." Came the words of reassurance from the older man.
[break][break]
Almost as if that is all he had been waiting for he slips out of his chair, and under the table to take Eris's hand. Looking around to make sure no one has noticed he places a finger to his lips.
[break][break]
"Follow me, and stay close....We can go to my secret spot." The doll like visage of the boy who had coldly turned down all those before him was now replaced by a somewhat normal child. There was warmth in his smile, and he turned to his Dratini. "Let's go Draco." And with a soft happy growl the Dratini lead the way, and the Young Amor escaped from the ballroom with , and in tow.
[break][break]
The place they were in was like a palace with so many winding, and twisting paths, but Draco the Dratini lead the way dutifully, and soon they were at a dead end. There was a candle lighting it, and Amor got on his very tippy toes trying to reach it, and after a few seconds he managed to pull it down, and secret passage opened up before them. Looking around to make sure they won't spotted, a very proud looking child puffed out his chest.
[break][break]
"Pretty cool huh?" a grin on his lips all semblance of the boy in that previous room all but gone now. So he lead them down the passage making sure it closed behind them, and soon they were outside in what appeared to be a hedge maze. In some far flung corner of the estate that he had discovered by accident. There was a large clearing, and if the pair looked around they would see various wooden swords lined up, a treasure chest, and a mask that resembled some kind of cyber ninja.
[break][break]
"This is my secret spot, you can come here, but you can't tell anyone. Only Walter knows about it, because he knows about everything....It's so annoying sometimes...." He puffed his cheeks out indignantly. "Like I snuck some cookies out of the kitchen once, and he somehow found me, and then carried me back to the cooks to make me apologize. He's a buttface sometimes." He crossed his arms across his chest, and paced around the little walled garden.
[break][break]
"But all that aside....Who are you? You're not Kalosian, and you definitely aren't Nobility from around here....Plus...." He looked at Eris with a smirk on his face. "You definitely need to work on your accent if you wanna blend in. So why'd you sneak into my party? Though I don't mind being rescued from the vultures....Erm other guests...."
[break][break]

PROMPT FOR THIS ROUND!

There are no special prompts for this round!

RULES & GUIDELINES

RULES

SOFT DEADLINE

[break][break]April 6th 2024.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 17:31:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
what they wished to speak to him about.[break][break]

”ah.”[break][break]

she wondered if he’d ever been married off this way, or if he was married presently. could they somehow mistakenly alter that in another universe or time by being there? would their presence alter this memory?[break][break]

and a more far-reaching question: just how intertangled had the multiversal conscience become?[break][break]

a mind so occupied with wondering was immune to so many prying eyes waiting for an answer. she didn’t speak, taking a backseat as a quiet observer. her eyes lingered on young amor as eris reached out to her fellow child with a smiling gentleness she couldn’t hope to replicate.[break][break]

suddenly, then, the language barrier eroded.[break][break]

run away? secret spot?[break][break]

she recalled having something similar as a child, before she’d been locked out of quinn court’s aviary once and for all.[break][break]

as they both ducked under the table, she opted to walk casually alongside it and any other hiding places, admiring the scenery as they went. it was beautiful, but things became strange around secret passageways and weird hedge mazes. what was this family hiding?[break][break]

a smile threatened at the corners of her lips at the mask that hung near wooden swords. she realized the long-lived fantastical element behind the full body suit he’d worn on the submarine for a time.[break][break]

deciding to let eris continue the lead, at least for now, she gave a short introduction: ”we’re friends. i’m lulu.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 5:14:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]We run because we are weak.[break][break]

She doesn't know when it started, but she knows she can hear that same thought echoing in her head. Just like last time, again and again. She runs because she's weak.[break][break]

But the older butler, just like the many brothers she's come to know and love, reassures him that he may choose. That running away is indeed a choice that they can take if they so wish. And they'd be fools not to take it, even if it's just a brief moment in fleeting dreams.[break][break]

Through labyrinthine halls, her attention scrapes on every turn. A right, a left... her next guess must be a left. It feels like they might just find a secret garden if they simply head deep enough but instead, they come to a dead end. Normally most people would simply be confused and question if they've headed the wrong way, but the imagination of a child raised on fantasies is simply fuelled by this corner. How bright her gaze must be when everything comes true, her heart fluttering as a secret passage opens before their very eyes.[break][break]

"Yeah!" From one kid to another, she feels like she can understand everything he says. "I built a secret treehouse in the forest once to hide in and my brother somehow found me. It's like the trees speak to him or something."[break][break]

Though, it's more likely that had simply asked his pokemon in the area.[break][break]

"Well, ex-cuse me for not being all fancy like you are. I was born Kantonian!" A smug look is what washes the excitement away, her eyes rolling as she pulls away. "Yeah, we're here looking for you! Or well, you who's also not exactly you? Because we're friends and friends help those in need."

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 15:41:06 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

MINDSCAPE MELTDOWN

"We're friends. I'm Lulu."
[break][break]
"Yeah, we're here looking for you! Or well you who's also not exactly you? Because we're friends and friends help those in need."
[break][break]
At the mention of them being his friends there was immediate suspicion on his features, and he stepped away from them, Draco the Dratini evolved into a Dragonair before their very eyes, and coiled around him defensively at the change in mood. The treasure chest immediately had four locks appear on it, and a wooden sword flew into his grip, and he held it level at the pair.
[break][break]
"Lies....We're not friends....Draco, and Walter are my friends...." Teal eyes narrowed at the pair, it was rather comical the small child wrapped up in a dragon holding a fake sword at them, but he seemed deadly serious all of a sudden. The clear sky clouded. "But I know of a way to tell if you're lying or not....If we really are friends you will be able to answer some questions....If you get it right I'll help you....But if you get it wrong I'm banishing you from my realm...." A line was drawn in the ground between them.
[break][break]
"What is my favorite kind of drink...." Came the first question as he kept his gaze neatly on the pair.
[break][break]
"What is my last name...." Came the second question.
[break][break]
"Where am I from...." Came the final question.
[break][break]
"If you answer at least two of them right....You pass...."
[break][break]
His guard was up at what he perceived as their lies, and the Dragonair's horn was glowing intensely as if daring them to cross the line.

NEW MECHANIC! KARMA!

Due to the two of you figuring out the special word before to many letters were revealed you both get +2 Karma (I will keep track of this.) You can use Karma for a variety of purposes, if you get stuck on a puzzle, or need some extra help. It can be used to give bonuses on rolls, summon phantoms of those you are close to, or to give you a hint for an answer should you need it! You can only hold up to 5 Karma each so hoarding it isn't worth it.
[break][break]
At the end of this mini event the amount of Karma you have will determine how many things you can remember that you learn from this event. So if you have 3 Karma you can remember 3 pieces of info etc...Good luck!

Special Ability: Lulu the Hacker!

What is the mind but just a giant biological computer. with your specialty in the Dream World, and technical Know How, you have the ability once per scenario to "Hack" into Amor's memories past or present. This will grant Lulu one answer to a question that is asked, or a hint to solve the current puzzle if there are no questions asked of the pair! Feel free to flavor it however you want/need to in your post!

Special Ability: Eris the Adventurer!

A child who has seen more than any child probably should, who has explored from one end of the world to another. This is just another adventure for you, and this is your forte. To explore the unknown, and reveal all of the secrets that it entails! Once per scenario you can use this ability to find a secret, an alternate route, or even automatically escape from a dangerous predicament!

RULES & GUIDELINES

RULES

• Specify in your post if you are going to use your abilities, or Karma!

SOFT DEADLINE

[break][break]April 11th 2024.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 4:49:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
her eyes dropped to the locks that suddenly appeared, and then to the toy sword he took up to bear at them. so guarded, even the rain gathered to his defense, his distress accumulated in the heavy clouds above. it was another world waiting to descend upon them.[break][break]

with the boss’s blessing, she pressed on, knowing not even one of the four answers he was looking for.[break][break]

”you know, most of my friends don’t even know my first name. it’s not lulu – though i do go by that now. it wasn’t a lie.” she had to hide. Would such likeness occur to him?[break][break]

she took a couple slow steps towards young amor and held out her hand to shake, in perfect line to strike down with the wooden sword if he so chose.[break][break]

”saoirse quinn. it’s nice to meet you.”[break][break]

with luck, eris would not put it together herself, and it would be just another name. no one in hoenn ever noticed that she had 's eyes.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights