lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
71 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
nah i'd win [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 11:16:53 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[attr="class","petrapost"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Tasked with guarding a farm full of livestock pokemon from sunset to sunrise, Petra had already spoken with the owner to determine some main access points used by the local predators.
[break]
[break]

"...We're still waiting on backup, but feel free to head in - We've got this." Dismissing them so that she may see to a few matters on her own, Petra and her Cubone awaited whoever it was that was supposed to show. Hopefully it isn't some kid...

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][OPEN] WOOLOO WHO CRY WOLF (1/5)[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cubone"]

[newclass=".petrapost"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petrapost blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrapost .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/c0/f2/IZKTYWlB_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrapost blockquote b, .petrapost blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petrapost blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petrapost blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petrapost .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrapost .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrapost .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
122 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
nah i'd win [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 21:38:02 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg2"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU WERE GONE TOO SOON

[attr="class","setting"]

Reaching the farm, he was surprised to find the woman he assumed to be his partner for the mission already there. Usually, he was so punctual that he would arrive early. It was something he had picked up in his early days, so the fact that he had been beaten to the mission location said a lot about the woman’s commitment.
[break][break]
"Hello, you must be my partner for the mission. My name's Mikael Rosenberg. It's a pleasure to meet you," he said, holding out his hand.
[break][break]
Whether or not she would accept the handshake, he would return his hand to his side before gesturing to the Espeon and Umbreon at his side. "And these two are Aurora and Selene," he said, motioning first to the Espeon and then to the Umbreon.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/N0sqcXZj/IMG-2281.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg2 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
thirty
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
71 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
nah i'd win [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 22:50:48 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"Nice to meet you too. I'm Petra." The lady returns, accepting the hand reached out to her. She can't help but make a little smirk towards the man and his pokemon. She wondered how much he paid for those Eevee, or if Mikael were just so lucky to come across them in his time.
[break]
[break]

"Sorta training Mischa here, so we'll be taking your lead if that's okay?" There were other pokemon in her arsenal, but this was menat to be an exercise for the Cubone currently thumping it's bone against a tree rather...audibly.
[break]
[break]

Out in the wild this would be an aggressive display to assert itself over a territory, as the sound of the bone's rattle would alert those in the vicinity of their presence. The only issue was that the sound of livestock could be heard as well, adding some reward to the potential risk.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] | WOOLOO WHO CRY WOLF (2/5)[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cubone"]

[newclass=".petrapost"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petrapost blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrapost .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/c0/f2/IZKTYWlB_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrapost blockquote b, .petrapost blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petrapost blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petrapost blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petrapost .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrapost .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
122 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
nah i'd win [m]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 5:02:57 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Shaking her hand, he followed her gaze to Aurora and Selene. The look she gave the two was a bit confusing, but he decided not to ask. They did have a mission to do, after all. And they really did need to focus. Anything else could wait.
[break][break]
As she mentioned using the mission as a training session with her Cubone, he nodded in understanding. "Taking the lead works for me," his gaze remaining fixed on Mischa for a few seconds before he redirected his attention to Aurora and Selene, who were standing by his side fully alert.
[break][break]
"Selene, I need you to scout ahead. If you find anything, alert us," he told the Umbreon, who immediately took off to do as she was told. Hopefully, whatever they came across wouldn't be too dangerous.
[break][break]
Once he was sure she was doing as she was told, he turned his attention to Petra. "I think we should try and set some kind of perimeter," he said once he had focused his attention on her.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/N0sqcXZj/IMG-2281.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
thirty
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
71 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
nah i'd win [m]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 16:34:48 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"alright, but mischa stays with me." plucking a pokeball from the inside of her coat, petra releases her weezing to play a part in the perimeter they were making.
[break]
[break]

"rory, loom overhead and fill in the gap." while the cubone continued to rattle it's bone, the poison type would move to an elevated position to find them their advantage.
[break]
[break]

as anticipated, a group of hungry lycanroc began to approach from the umbreon's side of the property - announced by a single, pronounced howl.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] | WOOLOO WHO CRY WOLF (3/5)[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cubone"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-weezing"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
122 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
nah i'd win [m]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 23:08:24 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Fair enough," he said in agreement. There wasn't much more to say to something like that. Considering the fact that Aurora stayed by his side, it would be hypocritical of him to say it wasn't okay for Mischa to stay by her side. And if there was one thing he tried not to be, it was a hypocrite.
[break][break]
As Petra sent out her own Pokémon, a Weezing, to help with the perimeter, he allowed his gaze to take in their surroundings. Not that he hadn't been continuously doing so since he had arrived. Even the fact that Selene and Rory were keeping an eye on things wouldn't stop him. If there was one thing he had learned, it was to never let down one's guard.
[break][break]
As the howl sounded, he was quick to hold up his hand. The reason was made obvious when Aurora halted in her tracks as she had begun to charge towards her companion. Allowing his hand to drop, he regarded the Espeon before speaking. "While it's not bad to worry about Selene, who can handle herself, acting rashly will only cause more problems," he told the psychic type, a gentle reprimand in his tone.
[break][break]
Properly chastised, the Espeon flattened her ears before falling in behind her owner as they made their way to Selene.
[break][break]
As Mikael had stated, Umbreon could take care of herself. At the moment, she was going head to head with a Lycanroc whose attack she avoided by jumping to the side. Not wasting any time, she would hit the Lycanroc with a Dark Pulse before jumping aside as another Lycanroc joined the fray.[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights