July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 9:16:48 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight hadn't really paid attention when someone in his school had asked him to sign-up for something. He had just said yes, added his name and went about his day. Unbeknownst to him, it was some Ranger-Student excursion to seek out new Pokémon and maybe even catch one! He had been paired up with someone called Loot Guard and he was so excited![break][break]
Wouldn't a Knight and a Loot Guard make the perfect wombo-combo?![break][break]
He showed up at Route 101 as directed and let Fitzwilliam out of his ball with a smile. Kay looked around and decided this was a good place to explore and have adventure! A twig snapped and he spun around quickly.[break][break]
"Hey! You must be Loot Guard? I'm Knight! Nice to meet ya!" Kay waved with both arms over his head at the Ranger. Fitzwilliam looked up from the rock he had been poking with his giant leek and didn't seem all that impressed by the new arrival. Knight thought he? She? They? Looked really cool though![break][break]
His entire body started to tremble with excitement as Knight thought about the cool Pokémon they could see today - would he be able to catch something? Okay, sure, he had six Pokémon already but would it hurt to have one more...?

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

duo wild! let's get that bread![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]--accent:#c75240;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 9:27:05 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde's decided for a dress, as usual, today - however, it's got a bit less stuff to get stuck in trees, and there's another layer of transparent-black fabric that they wear above to really avoid things from getting stuck anywhere. After all, they were preparing for quite some adventure today - teaching a student to get around and catch wild pokémon responsibly! And also not disturb wildlife too much.

Their black-red dyed Sylveon Sylv was accompanying them as always, ribbon feeler wrapped around Lutgarde's wrist, as they approach the meeting place to find a hyperactive teenager already there. And it seemed like they arrived just in time - they knew a younger version of themself when they saw it, and they weren't exactly known to stay in one place too long ...

However, Knight's words ... huh. "Loot ... Guard?" they reply, astonished, but then quickly with a grin. "Sure - you can call me Guard, too, if you want," they laugh. "I'm a ranger, and we're going to learn something about pokémon wildlife today, that sound good to you?"

Sylv has come out of the slight shock at the ... wrong name, but seeing his trainer take it in stride, he finally does his usual friendly greeting coo, extending ribbon-like feelers towards both of them for a quick touch if they allowed. "First lesson, do not grab a Sylveon's feelers unless it's hostile to you," Lutgarde is quick to add, just in case.

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 9:45:56 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

His brain barely registered the words the other person spoke as he took in the sylveon... It was... Different! And so cool! "Woah, your Pokémon is awesome!" Clearly this Ranger was like, Captain of All Rangers and had a ton of experience.[break][break]
And it was a good thing they mentioned not to touch because Kay had subconsciously been flexing his grabby hands, wanting to touch so badly. Nope, he had to be good![break][break]
Kay looked at Fitz and wondered what he'd look like a different colour... Hm. He shook his head in an attempt to rid himself of distracting thoughts and refocused, "What shall we do first? I'm hoping to find a grass Pokémon? My friend mentioned something about a berry garden and..." And so he started blabbing.[break][break]
As they walked into the grass, Knight explained about his best friends at school (Cass and Thea) and how he wanted to help out the Berry Expert and have his own garden plot, but he needed a Pokémon to help out with that, "Fitzwilliam is neat and all but I think he'd be a bit too... Aggressive for gardening, you know?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

soz about knight :sob:[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 12:29:53 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
"Thanks!" Lutgarde replies with a grin, not always fishing for compliments but never not fishing for compliments, either. "Took a while to find a good pokémon dye that works on the job." And gladly, their warning has come just in time before Knight could actually think of anything he might come to regret - while docile most of the time, Sylv could pack a really nasty attack, or several in quick succession, rather.

Lutgarde listens to Knight's ramble without interruption, grinning at the idea of maintaining a garden. They never quite gotten to it, but it sounds like a nice idea - and getting a pokémon to help might not be too bad either. "We'll have to see if we meet anymon that's good at gardening," they say, pensively, "but we can keep for especially grassy patches, and see if we even find some berry trees on the route?" They honestly haven't really been to this part of the region yet, so they were just as excited as Knight to explore more - with the additional experience as ranger, so they shouldn't get lost.

"I can see what you mean," they laugh about the (odd!) Farfetch'd being a bit too aggressive. "But maybe he could help if there's anything to cut down, regardless? His leek's seems mighty fine." They look around the area again. "I think for the moment, we'll just stroll and see what places and pokémon we might encounter just like that. This route is especially favoured by normal, grass and fairy pokémon, so we might find something suitable quickly."

ooc. i love him uwu
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 22:29:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRAFAIAI APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] CROSS POISON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUDICOLO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAIN DISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NATURE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TEETER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 23:02:24 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Your Pokémon DIED?!" Did that mean it wasn't really a Sylveon but a ghost of an Eevee pretending to be one like a Mimikyu did with Pikachu or something? Knight felt bad either way, losing a Pokémon would be tough... But it was nice that the ghost wanted to stick around! He wasn't overly bothered by ghost types as he had one himself, so he wasn't going to freak out or anything![break][break]
He knew Cass would be proud of him right now, for being so smart and nice![break][break]
Speaking of Cass, two Pokémon appeared at the same time. One was hiding by a tree that he vaguely recognised from one of those long talks Cass gave about Pokémon she planned to catch but then... Knight couldn't help but snort a laugh at the sight of the dancing Pokémon, "Well, I don't know if Ludicolo is any good for gardening but he provides free entertainment at least!" Knight grinned at Loot Guard and started to mimic the dancing, which just made Fitzwilliam turn away with a sigh.[break][break]
Kay danced a bit longer, "By the way, is that a Grafaiai over there? I can't really tell from this angle..." It seemed the Pokemon wanted to keep hidden. He stopped dancing long enough to pull out a Pokeball, "You don't mind if I catch this, right? I have a friend who'd love this 'mon!" Knight grinned as he stepped closer to check.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

target sighted! will attempt catch in next post...[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 8:40:20 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Lutgarde blinks with surprise at the unexpected exclamation- what? "What- oh, no, no, Sylv is very much alive. I meant pokémon dye, with Y-" But they were, frankly, not entirely sure if the other was still listening. Well, they really had to resolve that misunderstanding at some point ... even if Sylv was just a ghost of itself, they would still love him nonetheless. And frankly, it's not even that absurd of an idea that either would turn to ghosts if they passed before each other ... maybe they were a bit too clingy.

Two pokémon appeared then, however, claiming the topic of conversation. Lutgarde laughs at Knight joining the Ludicolo dance, and joins in kind, while replying, "Yeah, it's- not that much of a gardener, but they're quite a funny bunch." Sylv doesn't join, but turns towards Fitzwilliam, inviting him to join the sillies a bit.

There is, however, an actual pokémon of interest, it seems, even if not for the gardening mission. "That's indeed a Grafaiai - wonder how come it's not in a city ..." they wonder, looking slightly concerned for a moment. However, that worry is quickly solved - catching it wouldn't be a bad idea (and they wouldn't need to worry about tree graffiti). "Let's make it our first catch of the day then, shall we?" they grin. "Did you catch wild pokémon before? There's, more or less, two main ways ... weakening it or befriending it. Either options are valid, so what do you want to do?" They'd support either attempt at catching it.

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 10:15:30 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Yeah, Knight totally didn't hear Loot Guard trying to explain about the Sylveon so as far as he was concerned, it was still a ghost. There was just so much about Pokémon and the world he lived in that Knight hadn't had a chance to learn yet! This day was already turning out to be educational.[break][break]
He grinned as Loot Guard confirmed what the Pokémon was and then stalled, the ball slipping from his grasp. Kay managed to grab it before it hit the ground and gave his ranger companion a sheepish grin, "Technically... I've never caught a 'mon before." [break][break]
Which might be weird to hear if people knew he had six! already, but one was hatched from an egg and the other five had been rescued by his uncle during the whole Slateport-Goes-Sidesways-Thanks-To-Rocket thing that happened.[break][break]
So he didn't even have to fight the Pokémon, "Oh that's--" Fitzwilliam launched himself at the Grafaiai who seemed paralysed in place by the sudden attack, "Woah, Fitz, wait!" But the Farfetch'd swiped with his giant leek.[break][break]
Luckily, the Grafaiai leapt out of the way and clung to a branch of the tree it had been hiding under, "Geez, leave the poor thing alone! We want to bring it home with us!" Knight looked at Loot Guard for some back-up or something. Had Fitzwilliam been itching so badly for a fight?[break][break]
With a groan, Kay fumbled with his Pokéballs before he found the right one. He had to be fast before Fitz did something stupid! Quickly, he thrust out the Pokéball that belonged to the Farfetch'd and recalled him. A beam of light zapped his 'mon away, and he let out a relieved sigh, "Sorry! Arceus, I don't know what got into him..."[break][break]
His attention went back to the Grafaiai. It slowly dropped again and stared at Knight. He crouched and held out a hand, "Hey... Are you okay...?" Kay hoped the 'mon wouldn't run away now, "Do you... Want to come home with me? I promise I won't let Fitz annoy you and well, I have a friend who'd love to dote on you. What do you say?"[break][break]
Knight wished he had a berry or something he could use as a bribe.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

after some shenanigans, attempts to befriend the grafaiai[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 14:44:15 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde had been wondering if it would be the boy's actual first time or not - since he also did have a pokémon, but it turns out, he might have hatched that Farfetch'd from an egg, or similiar. A quite familiar story, they feel, but nothing to elaborate as the first catch comes up!

Knight seems to be on-board with the friendship method, unlike his pokémon Fitzwilliam, which already had gone attack mode. Sylv doesn't dispatch itself from Lutgarde's wrist, but equally leaps forward at the sudden action, but gladly, the Grafaiai didn't get hurt as it leapt up into the tree. The ranger and their partner stayed in the background for a moment, letting Knight deal with the situation, before he looks at them for backup. Lutgarde nods, a reassuring smile on their face, and Sylv puts up a very subtle Light Screen between the Farfetch'd and the Grafaiai, just to be on the safer side.

Knight promptly recalls Fitzwilliam for the moment and makes steps towards the Grafaiai, speaking to it with a non-threatening voice. Lutgarde almost noiselessly moves from behind Knight to slightly in his view, and give him a thumbs-up, then rummage in the folds of their dress. All that puff had to be good for something, after all! And they quickly found a berry that they lightly throw towards Knight.

Sylv keeps himself a bit more involved, being the soothing presence he so often is (when he isn't angry, that is), and cooes reassuringly at the Grafaiai. His ribbons dance slightly in the wind, but he doesn't reach out entirely - leaving it up to Knight to do the last steps of convincing.

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 22:12:34 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was a relief to have Loot Guard for backup and for Sylv to jump in and throw up the Light Screen. He knew Fitz wouldn't appreciate being called back like that but he'd talk to him later. He couldn't just attack wild Pokémon like that... Someday he'd jump in to hit the wrong 'mon and find himself in a world of danger. Of course, Knight would do whatever he could to help his Farfetch'd but... Yeah, working on discipline might be a good idea.[break][break]
Right now, he was focused on the Grafaiai. It seemed cautious and hesitant but eventually took a few steps towards Kay. [break][break]
It helped when a berry (supplied by Loot Guard! So they DID have loot!!!) bounced off his noggin and rolled towards the 'mon. It was part-way between him and the Girfaiai.[break][break]
He chuckled and gave Loot Guard a thumbs up but kept his gaze on the Grafaiai. It moved closer as it sniffed at the air and then immediately perked up. It dove for the berry and happily munched, which made Knight chuckle again. "You like food, huh? Then you'll defo love my friend, she'll take good care of you."[break][break]
This time he had a Pokéball at the ready and the Grafaiai looked over at Knight for a few moments and then hurried towards him and booped the button on the ball itself...!

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

catching grafaiai! [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 4:44:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RUFFLET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPRITZEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEALER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISARMING VOICE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE GRAFAIAI!

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 8:22:11 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
After the most tense moment was over, Lutgarde and Sylv both relaxed and let Knight handle the rest of the interactions with the Grafaiai, which seems to be a glutton. This also reminds the ranger ... they carefully looked around until they spotted a familiar silhouette, a shadow that's usually in the corner of their eye, and throw another berry just as Knight successfully catches the Grafaiai. The berry flies suspended in air for a moment, before a Togekiss darts forward and disappears again.

Always a comfort to see Sylph up to speed.

"Seems like you got yourself a glutton, huh?" Lutgarde laughs as the Grafaiai disappeared into the ball. "Or well, for your friend, right?" They wondered if the friend would be okay, but hey, it wasn't a hungry Morpeko, so ... and well, if the friend talked about wanting one before, it probably would be fine anyway.

"Shall we see what else lives on Route 101? And ... we're going full friendships?" they ask. "Or bribes," they add with a laugh, rummaging in the folds of their dresses another time. "Here, hold onto a few berries yourself! Actually, we could also throw in a lesson about what berries are edible or not ... do some berry harvesting practice."

They also glance in one direction in particular, and then point to another. "There's sounds of a battle coming from there ... a Rufflet and a Spritzee. We better leave them be." It doesn't seem like an especially violent fight, so the ranger decided it would be best to just let nature do nature things.

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 8:58:09 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight cradled the ball in his hands as it shook and then settled, a grin on his face, "I think so yeah -- My friend will be able to handle him, she's an incredible trainer!" He was so excited to show Cass what he had caught for her.[break][break]
The newly caught Grafaiai was slipped into a pouch in his bag and Knight quickly took the berries offered to him, "Woah, thank you!" He needed to find a way to repay Loot Guard for being such an awesome mentor today. If only there was something he could do for the ranger...[break][break]
"Oh that would be neat. I don't really know much about the Berry Garden either..." He just knew there was a chance to own a small plot to grow his own stuff and it just appealed to him. Nothing would do until he had satisfied the craving![break][break]
A few moments later and Fitzwilliam was released from his ball again. The bird ruffled up his feathers and narrowed his eyes at Knight, "Don't be like that, you almost got into a fight..." Speaking of which, it seemed two more 'mons were up ahead. Kay gave Fitzwilliam a warning look (which wasn't all that stern since it was him) and the Pokémon huffed, falling into step beside his trainer.[break][break]
"Do you think they're fighting about territory or something..." Kay whispered as they passed by. He caught glimpses of the two Pokémon through some trees, "Oh, I see them." He could also tell the fight wasn't all that serious and there was no need to get involved. Knight didn't have a desire to catch either of them, as he wanted to really focus on a Pokémon to help in his future garden.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

skipping rufflet and spritzee [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 9:18:15 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde makes a note about teaching Knight about some berries, thinking hard on what grew here in the area ... some berries, berries ... ... ... a garden. Almost like a field, actually. Huh. Wasn't there-

"Hmm?" They have been full-on distracted, before a gentle tug from Sylv brings them back to the reality. "I think that might be the case ... or it might also just be a bit of sparring, it's really hard to tell ... but they're not getting into serious-" The Spritzee moonblasted the Rufflet. "-damage, nothing they won't recover from." Even if that looked really brutal.

However, in the background of their mind, their former thought returns to them completed and with a dot. "Hey, actually- You're looking for a garden pokémon right? I've got some friends over there at a farm up ahead who asked me for some help recently, and I honestly don't think their problem's really completely solved yet either ... want to check it out?" They add, smirking, "Maybe you'll manage to befriend one of their helpers? They're very open to give out their pokémon for anyone helping with invading pokémon, and ... well, if Fitzwilliam's having too much energy ..."

That's. 100% not what they had been told to do for work today, but they could probably take it a bit more freely, right?

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[DW] WILDERPEOPLE
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 9:25:28 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

As he witnessed the Rufflet getting Moonblasted right in the face, Knight reassessed the situation and figured it was simply too dangerous for them to get involved. Yup. That was it. [break][break]
As Loot Guard mentioned a farm and how they needed help (and how he could even get a Pokémon as a reward) he nodded, enthusiastically, "That sounds like fun! And like something Fitz would be up for as well." Fitz had taken a few steps in the direction of the Rufflet and Spritzee but, upon hearing his name, swivelled back around and pretended he was marching back and forth. Leek over his shoulder and everything![break][break]
That was decided! Knight grinned, "Let's go help the farm!" He said it with a punch to the air but he couldn't go anywhere without Loot Guard leading the way first...

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

escaping to the farm eheh [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]