July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 21:21:32 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"What do you think we could find out here?" Knight talks to his Pokémon, Perrin. He was the chosen one today. Knight felt he hadn't given enough time or attention to his Rookidee and he planned to fix that by going for a nice, relaxing walk.[break][break]
And if they ran into something along the way... Well, Kay wasn't totally against fighting and catching something new! He smirked as he tossed up a Pokéball as he walked. With each stride, he'd attempt to toss it higher and higher... Until it hit him on the head and rolled away into the grass.[break][break]
Perrin let out a repetitive caw that sounded too much like a laugh as Kay hurried into the long grass to find the ball. He came to a skidding stop when he noticed there was someone else there, and he wasn't alone, "H-hey!" He grinned in greeting, waving at the stranger, "Have you seen a stray Pokéball around here somewhere? It slipped out of my hands..."[break][break]
His Rookidee had hopped after him and now jumped up onto Kay's shoulder to get a closer look. He tilted his head, big eyes watching, "Hi, I'm Knight and this is Perrin." Knight added, belatedly.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

help this idiot, please.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]--accent:#c75240;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 18:51:07 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
At last, it was getting warm enough to go for a swim in Hoenn's seas anywhere, not just in the far southeast. Shalin had taken a seat in the sadle strapped to her Seismitoad, the blue frog hunched over on all fours like normal while on land. The bumps on his head, arms, and beneath where the girl was sitting began to mildly vibrate, causing Shalin's hair to stand on end. "Not so fast until my Sygna Suit's active, okay?" she asked kindly, ready to bring out her Flygon. Once the Infinity Energy conduit between the two was open, the ground-type could unleash a full-blown Earthquake and Shalin would be fine. Even on its lowest setting, the vibration tickled!

All of a sudden, Shalin heard a young man calling out to him. The amphibian rapidly hopped toward Knight. "Captain Shalin Nariya of Rustboro," the Sygna Suited Ranger introduced herself, looking more like a Flygon than an on-duty League official. "You said you lost a Poké Ball?" she asked, sending out a second Pokémon: a Type: Null. She looked scary, though her facial expression and demeanor were decidedly neutral. Enigmatic. "Mind if Lathiel here gives you a sniff? She should be able to track it down."

kgtqKe|W

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Bass Boost    Seismitoad     Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 3:42:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NINCADA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KARRABLAST APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID SPRAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 8:06:11 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

What a lucky day! A ranger showed up and seemed willing to help him out![break][break]
"Nice to meet you Captain! I'm Knight Naito, from Slateport!" Well, that was where he lived currently. Technically he was from Fortree City... He took in the sight of the Seismitoad and smiled at the trainer, "Cool 'mon!" His own Rookidee was still on his shoulder, taking it all in. Neither of them had come across this Pokémon before.[break][break]
A second Pokémon was released and Kay took a step back at the unexpected appearance, "Wah-- Oh!" He quickly understood what Captain Nariya intended and nodded, "Sure, that sounds good to me."[break][break]
Trying to be brave, Knight took a step forward and held out his hand so the unfamiliar Pokémon could do what she needed to do. After all, she belonged to a Ranger, so Kay knew she had to be good -- right?[break][break]
Just then two bug Pokémon rushed from a nearby bush which startled Perrin off Knight's shoulder. The winged 'mon recovered quickly but didn't seem too impressed by the interruption. Knight, on the other hand, didn't mind too much but grinned, "Karrablast! I know that one, I have one!" He watched as the two bugs seemed to be racing each other. Huh. He looked back at Captain Nariya, "Seems like they're having fun?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

knight is skipping both 'mons.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 23:02:27 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
When Knight began flattering Bass Boost, Shalin instinctively clicked Sandy's Poké Ball open, making sure the Flygon was out and about to channel Infinity Energy between them. It was not a moment too soon; a few seconds later, the ground-type reared and began vibrating all the bumps on his body. Shalin and the saddle she sat on appeared illusionary as the frog rocked and rattled her, Flygon and the Sygna Suit's wearer glowing a brighter green.

While Bass Boost was humming up a storm, Aleph emotionlessly sniffed Knight before turning around and following the boy's scent. It did not take him long to locate the device, though reaching it would be difficult to do alone. It had become nestled beneath the branches of a shrub. Having little choice, the normal-type raised her CRUSH CLAWS, slicing and dicing the plant to shreds before kicking the missing Poké Ball back toward Knight.

"They are!" Shalin cried, her still-woozy eyes on the Nincada that appeared to be way bigger than she knew they could grow. She debated catching it for the Mauville Gym Leader, but ultimately decided against it. Someone as tall as he was wouldn't be able to fit on the back of a Ninjask anyway. Shalin could, but she had an entirely different issue with the ultrafast species: its high sustained speed would make the girl incredibly dizzy.

skips!

PNBuFPB5

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 4:25:36 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCATTERBUG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]undefined

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD INCINEROAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DARKEST LARIAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE KICK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 17:08:46 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight didn't give much attention to those two Pokémon while he watched Captain Nariya's Type: Null at work. It was his first time seeing this kind of Pokémon in person, and it was just neat to see it doing its thing. [break][break]
And with good timing, the Type:Null revealed his missing Poké Ball at the same time a Scatterbug appeared! "Thanks, Lathiel, you're awesome!" He hoped it was okay to praise someone else's 'mon like that. Sure, if it was Thea or Cass it would be okay since he knew them and their Pokémon pretty well.[break][break]
If the Ranger had a problem with it and let him know, he'd be sure not to do it again![break][break]
"Perrin, let's get that Scatterbug~! Can you use Peck so it's easier to catch?" His Rookidee hopped a few times to signal his compliance before he took off into the air. A few seconds later, he circled back and dove at the Scatterbug! A direct hit! Of course, Knight felt a bit bad but he knew it was good to get experience like this too.[break][break]
With a slight smile, Kay tossed the same Poké Ball that Lathiel had returned to him and aimed for the Scatterbug.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

knight is catching scatterbug![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 1:02:58 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Lathiel remained stoic and emotionless. If she appreciated the praise, she didn't give any indication of it. "Lathiel's not really a... people Pokémon, if you get what I mean," Shalin explained, trying to explain why the Type: Null was so antisocial. She smiled upon seeing the young one get excited over hunting a Scatterbug. After adventuring with and his Orbeetle, Shalin had concluded the psychic bug was simply not her style. She loved a lot of bug Pokémon, just not that one.

All was calm until an Incineroar stared toward Knight with obvious intent to break up their battle and perhaps even bring harm to him. Not wanting to take any chances, she clicked open her Flygon's Poké Ball, her Sygna Suit activating.

The Infinity Energy flowing between the two, Shalin created a NORMAL ZONE around her amphibious steed. The Seismitoad held fast to the ground with all four of his legs, every bump on his back and arms vibrating harshly to simulate the HYPER VOICE of other Pokémon. Shalin and the saddle she sat in turned into a blur, the girl somehow riding a living earthquake. The shockwaves chased the fire-type away in a hurry, the water-type's bumps slowing their frequency after the big cat left. "Phew! What a close one!" Shalin panted, though her voice may have been too distorted for Knight to understand.

skips!

{PC: 3}

Sandy         Flygon         Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 7:15:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NUZLEAF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TORMENT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DURANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRUANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VICE GRIP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE SCATTERBUG!
close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 9:29:40 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"It's okay, I just want her to know I appreciate what she did." Knight explained, more to the Type:Null. He knew Pokémon had all kinds of personalities and he happily embraced them.[break][break]
But next came an important lesson for Knight to learn.[break][break]
He had completely ignored the Incineroar and allowed himself to just focus on the Scatterbug, which left him vulnerable. Perhaps Captain Nariya being there made him feel safer but regardless, he had been forgetful and dumb.[break][break]
As he picked up the ball that held Scatterbug, the other 'mon readied himself to attack, and Kay let out a yelp of surprise. But he wasn't ripped to shreds because Shaylin and her Seismitoad took care of things. He was amazed to see how a Ranger Captain could easily handle a situation like this.[break][break]
The Incineroar ran off and Knight gave Shaylin a grateful smile, "Thanks, I didn't--" but he was cut off as he watched a couple more Pokémon appear. Had the vibrations of the ground summoned them somehow? From one side was a Nuzleaf and from out of a hole in the ground came a Durant. He glanced at the Captain, "Do you want to catch either of those?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

knight is skipping![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 1:52:27 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin was eccentric and quirky, but that didn't stop her from being a good leader. So what if Bass Boost was rocking her like a bass guitar amp at a rock concert? It was fun to her, and they were far enough away from civilization that the noise pollution would not be an issue.

"Nope, all yours!" Shalin gestured toward the two Pokémon. "My rule is if it can't wear a saddle, I don't want it!" Granted, Shalin very much stretched the definition of what could wear a saddle. She loved the whippy turns that Yooka, her Sceptile, could make. She sat between the wings of a Frosmoth before, and was running out of months to do that without wearing the icy bug out, too.

There really were some Pokémon only she would be willing to hop onto, weren't there?

skips!

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 7:54:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYRANITAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHIP AWAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHELMET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FINAL GAMBIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 16:21:53 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Woah really? So all your 'mons are mounts for something?" And by something he meant land, sea or air. This impressed Knight a bit but he knew he couldn't just ignore a Pokémon if it wasn't mount-worthy either. He could understand Captain Nariya's preferences, however, and respected them.[break][break]
From the direction the Incineroar ran came a Shelmet, running (or more like toddling) as fast as possible in their direction. When it saw Knight standing there with Perrin on his shoulder, it made a beeline for him and hid behind his legs. He watched, surprised and then noticed the Shelmet was shaking, "Woah, hey, what's up buddy?"[break][break]
This was answered seconds later when a loud roar was heard and a Tyranitar crashed through the trees towards them. It had a red mark on its forehead, and Kay wondered if the Shelmet had something to do with it. When he looked down again, however, the Pokémon had closed its shell right up but was still shaking.[break][break]
"Uhh, no chance you want to catch that?" He meant the Tyranitar. It seemed big enough for a mount, he supposed, but the logistics of all that were beyond him. He just wanted to protect the Shelmet. "Perrin, take off and keep an eye on things from above. If it looks like we need help, you know what to do." He instructed as he crouched and picked up the Shelmet.[break][break]
He moved to stand closer to Shalin, "What do you want to do, Captain?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

knight plans to take the shelmet home / catch it[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 6:14:23 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Yep, they are!" the Captain happily chirped. Her definition of what was a ride Pokémon was... substantially stretched from what most would consider one. If their trust blossomed, maybe one day he would get to see Nymris, her Pheromosa, working together with her Flygon in enabling her to hop on the Ultra Beast's wing. They were incredibly sturdy, especially with the limited reinforcement Sandy could offer Shalin through her Sygna Suit. They couldn't vibrate without flinging her off, but she could at least run incredibly fast while keeping them still.

As the loud crash reached Shalin ears, she felt a surge of shaking from beneath her. Not wanting to become woozy a second time just yet, she slid out of the saddle, giving Knight a good look at it when Bass Boost loosed a deafening HYPER VOICE toward the Tyranitar still trying to right itself after the failed charge toward the amphibian. The attack's purpose was not to shake the rock-type up, but to deny it hearing. That way, the strong Pokémon would never be able to tell Shalin was tailing it... until it felt her grab onto its spikes on its back, find purchase between more of them with her feet, and mount it like one would ride a dinosaur Pokémon.

Just like she did with 's Tyranitar.

With a loud roar, the destructive Pokémon began to haphazardly charge through anything it could in an effort to dislodge the unwanted human astride it. She would make this Pokémon her own... if she could survive perhaps the wildest, roughest rodeo she had been on to date!

Planning on catching the tyranitar next post!

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] chase that feeling
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 10:06:58 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight's eyes grew ten times bigger as he watched Captain Nariya take on the Tyranitar. He'd never seen someone rodeo a 'mon before so it was something to behold and it seemed like she was going to wear him (or her) down first. Yup, Kay's money was on Shalin winning.[break][break]
While she handled that, Knight turned his attention back to the Shelmet he was holding. It seemed to have stopped shaking down which was good. He crouched down and gently set the Pokémon back on the ground. "You okay now? Awesome. Listen, while she's distracting the big bad, you better run off and hide somewhere safe."[break][break]
He had no idea why the Tyranitar was after the Shelmet but now was the best time to escape! However, the bug type had other ideas. It bumped it's head against Knight's hand and he laughed, patting softly, "Is that what you want...?" But it didn't seem to satisfy the 'mon who bumped against him a few more times until Knight realised what it wanted.[break][break]
With some surprise, he took out an empty Poke Ball and held it in the palm of his head, "...This?" The shelmet let out a soft noise of approval and Knight chuckled, "Are you sure?" Knight checked to see how Captain Nariya was getting on and then nodded, "Okay. You can be my 'mon."[break][break]
The shlemet did a little twirl of happiness and Knight chuckled, tossing the ball at the bug.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

knight is catching shelmet![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]