July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[m] cookie crumbles
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 0:24:22 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

One second everything was okay-ish and the next second it was very much not okay-ish. [break][break]
Knight didn't even know he had fainted because he was having such a pleasant dream. He was skipping through a field of long grass with Fitzwilliam next to him -- there was even some Miltank nearby! Wow, they showed up in his dreams a lot these days huh?[break][break]
One of the Miltank hurried over to Kay and he was so surprised because she could talk! And she had Thea's voice! Funny Miltank.[break][break]
"Wake up!" She said and Knight laughed, "Don't be silly, I am awake!" But the Miltank didn't like his answer. Suddenly, the world started shaking and--[break][break]
He woke up with a loud gasp, sitting up and looking around in confusion. Fitzwilliam was nearby with a worried look on his face and the sounds of chaos quickly filled Knight's ears, "What is going on!?" [break][break]
Wait! He could remember! He had been on his way to buy some Lava Cookies!

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

for the poison patrol byproduct mission! using poison patrol: dizzy as the base. [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]--accent:#c75240;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
240 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[m] cookie crumbles
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 1:56:50 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea was really holding back to not start panicking when Knight didn't seem to wake up. She had already sprayed this antidote, and she did everything within her capabilities, so why he wasn't waking up?[break][break]

"Wake up!" Thea pleaded, holding Knight's shoulders for a moment, and he finally showed some sign of life, mumbling something that was barely intelligible. Already awake? Thea frowned, holding his shoulders slightly tighter and shaking him, but not too hard. "Kay, wake up!" She called again, and he finally seemed to snap awake.[break][break]

"Kay!" Thea perked up at her cousin finally waking up, hugging him tightly and close. "Ah Kay... I was so worried..." She sighed, leaning away to look on his eyes. "How are you feeling? Can you stand? We can't stick around here, it is too dangerous." Thea warned, glancing around with her wary eyes. Next to her, Gominha was looking at Knight similarly worried, while Belle and Zeus kept an watch on the small shelter Thea had found for them while everything was going crazy outside.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[m] cookie crumbles
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 22:59:43 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"I'm awake!" Knight assured his cousin but even Gominha was concerned about him...? This tugged at his heartstrings and he hugged both his cousin and the cute Pokémon, "Sorry for worrying you both! I--" Well, truthfully, he didn't know what had happened...[break][break]
Fitzwilliam bonked him on the head with the end of his leek but it hadn't been too hard and Kay knew it was just his way of showing he cared, "Thanks." He grinned at his 'mon.[break][break]
He got up carefully and then grinned at Thea, "Yeah, I think I'm okay! I was planning to go buy some Lava Cookies for your dad... What happened?" He looked around and saw some locals nearby but something was off about them.[break][break]
As he gazed at the sky and at their surroundings, Knight caught glimpses of some Toxic Chains and he grabbed Thea's hand, "We should probably just go back to the Pension now."[break][break]
Hopefully nothing would get in their way...

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

for the poison patrol byproduct mission! using poison patrol: dizzy as the base. [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[m] cookie crumbles
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 12:00:32 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea jumped a bit when Fitzwillian bonked Knight. She blinked, opening her mouth a bit to say something, but then she chuckled warmly when realizing it was just the way her cousin and his pokémon were. "It is alright, Kay... Just please be careful next time, okay?" She smiled to her cousin, looking at his eyes with her own slightly teary ones.[break][break]

The scare was gone now, and she wiped her tears. Gominha chirped happily now that everyone was up, and Thea looked arond before turning her attention back at her cousin when he took her hand and asked questions.[break][break]

"You are right, we should go back... But things have been dangerous lately. If you see something is wrong, call me or dad with your phone!" She warned, walking next to him and trying to sneak around. Noticing some Toxic Chained people were still around. Her lips pursed, and she gestured her Pokémon to follow as she explained the situation to him: "Some people have these... Strange chains around their head, see? They are acting weird because of it... That's probably why you passed out. They probably caught you..." Thea frowned her lips.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[m] cookie crumbles
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 13:07:55 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"I promise!" Knight said earnestly to his cousin. He didn't know why or how he had fainted but surely it wasn't anything serious? If he thought about it, his cough had disappeared for now too... Hm.[break][break]
Kay laughed when Thea mentioned calling her (or his uncle), since his phone was broken and he hadn't a clue if he had it with him on this trip or not. But he didn't want to worry her so he just nodded, "I'll be sure to do that next time, sorry again."[break][break]
Fitzwilliam gave him A Look but didn't do anything else, marching off to one side to keep watch and make sure no weird villagers or toxic chain Pokémon appeared until they were ready to move.[break][break]
Knight nodded as Thea spoke and followed alongside her. He crouched a little, making some effort to be sneaky, "I saw those, yeah. I don't think any of them touched me but maybe there's something in the air...?" In which case, they would need to cover their mouths and noses. Knight didn't have anything suitable but pulled his t-shirt up to cover his face. They came to an intersection of paths, "Which way is it to the Pension?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[m] cookie crumbles
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 13:29:46 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea's expressions softened when her cousin promised to call her next time. He was very rowdy a lot of times, but she never took his words, even less promises, as lies, so that was enough to make her feel at ease.[break][break]

With their surroundings being carefully watched by Fitzwilliam and Zeus, they didn't have to worry too much about being caught off guard, but that didn't make Thea be any less wary. She kept her attention up, only averting it when Knight mentioned his experience. "Maybe..." She squeezed the hand of her cousin softly, then finally admiting: "Maybe it is the air. I've been feeling weird lately too. More tired, and weaker, I think?" She wasn't sure why, but that probably wasn't just that Arbok venom. Lut had already helped Thea to treat it too.[break][break]

As they neared the crossed paths, Thea muttered. "It should be to the right." She was certain, but her mind felt a bit foggy at the moment. "Still, there should be more people as we go, let's be careful... And let's move a bit off path too." Thea pointed at the side, not wishing to be in plain view in the middle of the path.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[m] cookie crumbles
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 13:52:14 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

It truly was a myatery -- something was making them unwell but Knight wasn't entirely certain what. If Thea was affected too then it wasn't just him![break][break]
"Did we eat the same thing at lunch, maybe we have like, food poisoning, or something...?" Kay suggested with a shrug. It was possible.[break][break]
Fitzwilliam nodded in approval at Zeus and kept scanning behind them, just in case something tried to sneak up on them.[break][break]
Thea suggested that they left the path and Knight quickly agreed, "Good idea." As long as he stuck with his cousin, he wouldn't get lost. Kay stepped into the grass and followed Thea closely. It didb't seem like anyone had spotted them or was following them -- which was a relief.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[m] cookie crumbles
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 14:23:10 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea smiled faintly to Knight, truly wishing he was right and that it was all just a mere food poisoning. "I hope you are right, Kay. Maybe everything that is happening just isn't letting the food go down well." She chuckled at the idea. Fainting because an acute lack of appetite sounded like something straight out of a cartoon.[break][break]

Sneaking by the sides, they were lucky to not find anyone dangerous in the path... And as soon as they found some sign of life, they could spot the Pension from afar, and it seemed like some people were trying to shelter there.[break][break]

"... Ah! Nice, we are close. Let's go, Kay." She tugged her cousin's hand gently, trying to hurry him up as she speeded up the pace. She just wanted a safe place as soon as possible.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[m] cookie crumbles
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 15:20:52 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

It seemed Thea thought the food-poisoning was possible too which helped to put Knight at ease (a little). If it was food poisoning then they really didn't have much to worry about! [break][break]
Weird Toxic Chain stuff aside.[break][break]
Kay followed his cousin as the path next to them remained empty, which was a relief too. It seemed they had almost made it to the Pension and Knight let out a sigh a relief, "Nice! Let's go!"[break][break]
He let Thea hold onto him and rushed towards the Pension beside her. Fitzwilliam wasn't far behind and he was glad to see the path behind them was clear still. Though the Farfetch'd wouldn't have been too opposed to fighting another Pokémon.[break][break]
As they approached the front entrance, Kay allowed himself to let out a cheer, "We did it!" And it had completely slipped his mind that he hadn't bought the cookies yet.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[m] cookie crumbles
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 15:38:13 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Finally reaching safety, Thea slipped a relieved sigh, looking at Knight with a grin and letting his hand go to raise her two hands, offering a double 'high-five'.[break][break]

"We really did it, we are invincible, Kay~" Thea giggled heartily, happy that they were finally safe and sound. The weak feeling from before even become fainter for a moment, being overtaken by the joy and relief.[break][break]

Not taking much longer, Thea waited Knight to step into the Pension first, following him from behind while her Pokémon joined them.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[m] cookie crumbles
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 1:41:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)