She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[dw]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 16:08:09 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The Slateport street fair was one Robin rarely made time for, but the stars had aligned this time around. She munched on kettle corn as she walked through the streets. There was a strange uptick in pokemon running around. "I don't think all these guys are caught pokemon," she murmured to Sinistea over her shoulder. "Might find something interesting. Greyson was talking about trap moves, so if we find a bug that looks promisi-" Her train of thought was interrupted by some large Granbull bumping into her; she dropped her bag of kettle corn, and the fairy snatched it and continued hurrying away.

"Ah," Robin said sagely, "one of those days."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[dw]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 4:46:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]When was the last time she'd enjoyed a fair like this? From wandering overgrown forests to diving deep into caves, to painting in gyms to reading in her atelier, she'd become so detached from the hustle and bustle of life in the cities.[break][break]

In one direction, fresh poffertjes are being pulled off the grill. In another, people yell to peddle their handcrafted wares. As enthralled visitors push past her and mischievous pokemon race across the tent tops, she can't help but clutch close to her Luxray that remains unaffected by it all. Big enough to stand his ground amidst the crowd, calm enough to give other pokemon that side-eye for not watching where they go.[break][break]

Observant enough to watch as a Granbull snags someone's popcorn and snort.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]slateport pog?
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[dw]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 4:00:25 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LICKITUNG APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRING OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ME FIRST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFRESH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COMFEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLORAL HEALING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLOWER SHIELD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] WORRY SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[dw]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 15:23:27 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Deprived of kettle corn, Robin needed a new treat to walk the fair with. "Thoughts on milk tea?" She asked Sinistea, who chimed an affirmative. "That's what I'm talking about." She winked at her partner and purchased one that was honey-flavored. She kept a wary eye out for a thieving Granbull, but all she got was a Comfey riding the breeze and falling onto her face. She struggled to dislodge the small floral fairy and stumbled down the path as its strong, sweet scent disoriented.

She sneezed, dislodging it, but not before she had staggered and stepped on some poor Luxray's tail. She immediately flinched backward, apologetic. To the Luxray, she said: "I am so sorry! I promise I'm not that clumsy. It was this guy," she said as she displayed the Comfey that was attached to her arm like glue. She shook it a little, but the little guy was quite attached. She turned to his trainer more sheepishly. "Can I get you guys something? I don't want you to leave with a hurt Luxray as your only keepsake from the fair." Not that she'd stomped on him, but still. The principle!

[break]
catching comfey
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[dw]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 7:30:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Lost within the festivities, Eris isn't prepared for sight of Reiner's lips curling as he slowly closes his eyes. Rarely does he make such a twisted expression, the whites of his teeth peeking through as tension thrums through his body. And it really is such a rare occurrence that she nearly forgets what the cause might be.[break][break]

A voice from behind them, a rather sheepish trainer apologising profusely to Reiner, then to her.[break][break]

"Ah!" A small frown, she leans over to give Reiner a hug. "You okay, buddy?"[break][break]

Clearly not, the squint of his eyes accompanies the waving of his tail, as if that might help to shake out the sensation.[break][break]

"Hmm... What do you think, Reiner?" After all, the victim in this incident is him. And he's also probably the best at judging people and their motives. A side peek, a quiet huff as he weighs his options.[break][break]

"He'll probably forgive you if you buy him a hotdog."[break][break]

Reeling back, he gently punches her in the shoulder.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES
skip![break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[dw]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 21:39:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWABLU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PERISH SONG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR MOVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY FLOETTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYMBIOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VINE WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] TEARFUL LOOK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE COMFEY!

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[dw]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 17:41:31 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She broke into a smile at the olive branch the girl was offering. "Awesome, I can make that happen!" The hotdog stand was only one spot over from them, and the wafting smell was tempting. She ordered two and offered one to the electric pokemon, though she wasn't sure if he would eat from her hand. Both dogs were for him, given that his size warranted a good appetite.

"I think it's bad luck to anger a pokemon," she shared in the brief silence. "I know there are more obvious reasons to be kind to them, and they do deserve kindness, but I think people who use pokemon are begging karma to strike 'em down." She shrugged, then, trying to distance herself from how harsh it sounded in her ears. "I love ghosts, for example, and a lot of people are scared of them and try to scare them away from the places they naturally accumulate in. It's not fair. Everyone deserves a space, y'know?" Her ears grew warm. She was lecturing this kid she didn't know. Maybe she needed to pencil in more social time instead of being on the road constantly.

[break]
skip

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[dw]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 16:04:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"Not just one, but two. Well, aren't you lucky?" She'd almost feel jealous if not for the fact that Reiner wouldn't hesitate to share both food and the embarrassment that came with it. There is a pause for him to sniff at the offered hotdog, a scrunch of his nose as he gingerly bites into it.[break][break]

Then ravenously and gracelessly chows down on the rest of it.[break][break]

So much so that he startles a Floette that's just passing by. Oh, how terrified the poor fae is to see those sharp teeth shear and chomp. With a dramatic sigh, they fall right out of the sky. Thankfully, Eris has both the reactions and instincts to reach out for them, catching the pokemon before they hit the ground and possibly get trampled by the ever bustling crowd.[break][break]

"Use as in... treat them like tools?" As much as she takes in the idea presented by the stranger, her attention is torn in several directions as she tries to fan the Floette. "Or just keeping them around as companions?"[break][break]

A quiet groan. The Floette begins to stir within her palms.[break][break]

"I think ghost-wise... as long as they're not actively trying to hurt anyone, they should just be left alone and allowed to live wherever they wanna!"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES
catching floette![break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights