Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
aloha, understanding [s]
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 4:58:50 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her mouth curled slightly, quirking into the beginning of a sardonic smile. A soft laugh escaped her lips as she shook her head, blonde tresses shifting with the movement.[break][break]

"No, not at all. The opposite, in fact."[break][break]

Did she doubt Tapu Fini's loyalty to herself? Absolutely. It seemed too naive to believe the deity wouldn't eventually abandon her once it squeezed whatever use it wanted from its second Avatar; the deity's obsession over felt too great, too overwhelming, for Elisabeth's own value to compare.[break][break]

"I think we want to punish the same person: her former Avatar, councilman Silph."[break][break]

Her face contorted as she grimaced, remembering the Lunar New Year and the pink mist that spilled out in her presence with that man. What form had this punishment taken, then? What kind of torment was she meant to enact on him?[break][break]

Better not to ask herself that question, perhaps.[break][break]

"So long as that remains Tapu Fini's desire, I don't think Rocket has anything to worry about."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
248 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
aloha, understanding [s]
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 18:15:08 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ameena worried her lip as Elisabeth laid it out like it was simple. She was concerned about vengeance as a shared motive, and she was further worried about it being about a single person. If that was the core of their unity, what would happen when the goal was accomplished? Or if it couldn't be accomplished? Or if Elisabeth's own feelings changed in a positive direction, opposite of the Tapu's? [break][break]

Well. It wasn't her concern. Elisabeth had never given a single inkling that she could not handle herself and her two gods. Ameena didn't need to insert herself any further into the underboss' business. "I am not so concerned for Rocket. I have spent some time getting to witness our strength and our diverse powers first-hand... I just worry for you, but I trust you are uniquely capable. More specifically, I just think of your pscyhe."[break][break]

Ameena wasn't sure how to describe her concerns without sounding like she doubted Elisabeth. "In any case, I have some new threads to chase. If you are ever interested in a more controlled walk through your subconscious, I would love to help facilitate. One of my theories is that the divine energy, like otherworldly energy, can uniquely attract certain outcomes or pocket universes in the dream realm, so - sorry. Let me not bore you. But if you have any interest at all, I am eager to assist."

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
aloha, understanding [s]
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 5:03:22 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Ah." A slow blink processed that admission. "You have greater matters to concern yourself with than my wellbeing, undoubtedly, Abadi."[break][break]

Worried for her. What to make of that admission? Lip service, perhaps. Attempting to appease the top brass was sensible, if a bit predictable and rote. Although.[break][break]

Elisabeth's head tilted slightly as she regarded the other woman, studying her with pursed lips.[break][break]

didn't seem like a sycophant, either. How odd.[break][break]

"I have conducted dream studies in the past with ," she continued, gesturing to allow the other woman to take her leave if she so desired, "but I will admit the impulse to do so a second time has not occurred to me."[break][break]

That didn't make the idea inherently a bad one, though, either. What would be gained by plumbing the depths of her psyche, however? Nothing good, she imagined. Wo-chien was a deity better left unbothered. And Tapu Fini... well.[break][break]

Tapu Fini frightened her.[break][break]

"I'll consider it," she heard herself say instead. "Best of luck with your studies, Abadi. I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labor."[break][break]

And that was that, when it came to the dreams and all the discomfort they invoked in her.[break][break]

For now.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aloha, understanding [s]
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 19:46:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: