Yuina Higashi
Questions [S]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 21:06:47 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Since getting set up at the museum in Slateport, Yuina had certainly been delighted at the amount of friends and accquaintances that she saw more regularly. Whether it be they worked with the museum itself, or were part of the academic campus, it was nice to see them all more consistently.[break]
The last couple of days however, one particular colleague, she would even say friend, hadn't been around... Yuina was concerned, wondering where was, until she saw the news that came around for the day from the HNN.[break][break]
Sat in her office, the paper strewn across her desk, Yuina looked at it, brows furrowed.[break][break]
Naomi Sato, Alias: The Visionary. Crimes include terrorism, treason, murder, and arson...[break][break]
Ever since her encounter with a one she had started to wonder... Who else around her that she would consider a friend stood on the other side of that arbitrary line...? But she wouldn't dare take the word of anyone other than Nomi herself... Nomi...[break][break]
"I know you're there, I know you watch," Yuina spoke aloud, to nothing at first, but she felt something there in the back of her mind, then the space around her shifted. Nigma, the unown emerged.[break][break]
"Take me to her, please," Yuina asked of the symbol, she could only imagine that just because the ? chose to come with her didn't mean that it wasn't still tied to Nomi in a way. The unown blinked, and where Yuina thought she may need to plead again, she felt the shift around her... And then she was no longer in her office in slateport.[break][break]
Instead, now, she stood on the sidewalk outside of a small townhome with Nigma lofting in the air beside her.

notes[break]
Social Thread![break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Questions [S]
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 3:10:04 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest9"]
[attr="class","body"]

had been the first, but she knew more would come.[break][break]
was an unexpected surprise, however. It was Nigma's doing, she realized - the Unown-? that had taken a liking to the Slateport University student during their expedition into Lesser Megalopolis, an event that now seemed like a century ago given all that had happened since.[break][break]
Nomi hesitated, weighing whether or not she ought to simply pretend she wasn't at home...but because she trusted the Unown, she eventually cracked open her front door. Familiar crimson eyes peered out at Yuina, a mix of curious and guarded.[break][break]
"Hello," she greeted warily, though a small smile touched her lips as she noticed Nigma floating dutifully beside the brown-haired young woman. "I suppose you have some questions for me, don't you."[break][break]
She waved for Yuina to enter the quaint Sootopolis townhome, perhaps an unexpectedly domestic venue to be meeting with a known criminal.[break][break]
"Come in."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – SOCIAL

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest9"]--accent:#d7eeff;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,259 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Questions [S]
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 17:02:10 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Taking a moment to understand that she had teleported and was certainly not even in the same city as she had been before, Yuina felt Nigma shift again towards one particular home. And true to form, the symbol did what she asked as Yuina carefully approached the door. Nomi was on the other side.[break]
Yuina was quiet at first, she didn't want to impose, or make things more difficult than she was sure they already were... But as Nomi opened the door, allowing her and Nigma inside, she couldn't help but gingerly reach out to give Nomi a hug if she allowed, wrapping her arms around her shoulders.[break][break]
She did have questions, but there was only one that truly mattered in the beginning.[break]
"Are you okay?"

notes[break]
Social Thread![break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Questions [S]
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 21:05:58 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest9"]
[attr="class","body"]

As Yuina's arms wrapped around her without warning, pulling her into a warm embrace, Nomi stiffened in shock. She was the Visionary, seer and prophet, and yet, the very first question asked of her was an entirely unforeseen inquiry: one she never could have predicted.[break][break]
Are you okay?[break][break]
Nomi crumbled, returning the hug with a burst of enthusiasm, tears welling in her eyes as she held Yuina so tightly it was as if she was worried the other woman might suddenly disappear. She sniffed, a lump forming in the back of her throat.[break][break]
"No," she admitted softly. It was the first time she'd accepted it; the first time she'd ever truly acknowledged how shaken she was by 's accusations. By her hateful revenge.[break][break]
"I'm not okay. But I will be okay. Eventually."[break][break]
An awkward silence fell, but Nomi didn't shy away from it. She simply allowed herself to take comfort in Yuina's compassion.[break][break]
She did, eventually, break from the hug, eyes puffy and cheeks slightly reddened with mild embarrassment. She coughed, then waved for Yuina to follow her inside.[break][break]
"Follow me to the kitchen. We can talk there, and I'll make tea, if you'd like."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – SOCIAL

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest9"]--accent:#d7eeff;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,259 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Questions [S]
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 21:38:13 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Standing there in her doorway, Yuina embraced Nomi when it was reciprocated, feeling her fall apart at her question. In that very moment, Yuina's mind was made up, it didn't matter what the papers said or what anyone else said. Her care was real, Nomi was real, and that disippated the last remnants of that arbitrary line. It didn't matter, not when this person she considered a friend, a person that she knew outside of whatever had happened, was hurting and possibly in danger. Dividing lines be damned.[break][break]
Yuina stayed there for however long Nomi needed, it was clear in her body the tension and weight that she was holding, and when the hug broke, Yuina took a step back with Nigma as they were allowed fully inside and the door closed behind them.[break]
"Tea sounds great, thank you," Yuina returned softly, following Nomi through her quaint domain.[break][break]
"I did see the paper... That's why we came to find you," she breached the topic first, but still there was no accusation, no bitterness or scorn to her words. Still, only concern, worry...[break]
"But I wanted to hear what happened from you... Or not, I don't expect you to tell me everything, or anything... I guess I just wanted to know that you were okay, and let you know that you still have a friend..."

notes[break]
Social Thread![break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights