Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Sun That Set [S]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 5:08:15 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"The universe is uncaring, and we are all replaceable specks of dust, but the world will not soon forget ."[break][break]

She'd already seen one such future unfold, with events that almost-mirrored this one. The calamity that came with his fall stretched to staggering degrees.[break][break]

The Beautifly Effect of this version of his death had yet to be seen.[break][break]

"This world will mourn him, in a way that it will never mourn us."[break][break]

A hand ran through her long blonde hair, restless, before resuming its place in her lap. Funerals had been a natural occurrence in her life, for awhile. She'd believed herself numb to deaths and obituaries.[break][break]

This one had been different.[break][break]

"I'll be sure to send the mug to you," she promised, her voice gentle, as if speaking to a child. "I think he'd like that you'd have it."[break][break]

She'd already re-sent that mug back to a long time ago on Palentine's Day. But she knew where to find that limited merchandise, and wouldn't know the difference, only the sentiment.[break][break]

He was wrong. The truth didn't matter, only what people believed.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Sun That Set [S]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 5:42:21 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Don't lie." Howard gave her a look. For a single agonizing moment, it was as if the admin saw through her deception. Her natural tendency to lie had become so constant a blanket that imagining someone seeing her without it seemed impossible.

Yet if there was someone who didn't know Elisabeth Fiorelli that would crack that code, it as Howard Slayte.

"Kyle wouldn't give a shit if I had that mug. He probably has a thousand more in his garage." The admin's eye flashed with annoyance at being treated like a child. "Please do not deride me. You are my superior, not my mother."

The tense moment passed. He had not noticed the betrayal. A strike at the heart that had not been required, yet had been struck anyway. Elisabeth Fiorelli was truly vile.

Truly human.

"He will not be forgotten because I will not will him to be. Yet he is one of the few people in this region who does not need my help. Hoenn will chronicle him well. Of that, I have no doubts." Howard rose and nodded, as if he had the right to dismiss an underboss. "But you are not replaceable. Not yet. You still owe me a story, remember?"

A distant promise, made long ago. The admin plucked the signed paper from his desk.

"I must depart for Dewford soon to capitalize on the blow you've dealt. Can you take this to for me? He never seems to be around when I need him. Maybe you'll have more luck."

The irony.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Sun That Set [S]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 5:55:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"If you believe me a liar, then so be it," she said, but the softness had fled her voice. It was empty of intonation, now. Flat. Almost tired. "But you'll find I rarely lie, Admin Fox. There's an art to it I find exhausting."[break][break]

She traded in half-truths, illusions, and deceptions. All were the same to a man like him, but made a world of difference to a woman like her.[break][break]

Her emotions betrayed her too easily for her to feign them.[break][break]

Perhaps was the same, radiating fury and righteousness as he spoke of chronicling history and the stories she owed him. Was this story not enough, then? She struggled to suppress a small laugh at this, that he'd expect anything grander of her than the fall of the region's Champion to defend a man reviled by all.[break][break]

"I assure you that I am entirely disposable. But," she said, receiving the document between two manicured fingers, "I'll deliver this to Admin Bee, gladly."[break][break]

These days, she leapt for any excuse to see Rocket's admin of intelligence. To ensure that was still himself, despite his Avatarship. To ensure nothing between them had changed, since his birdwatching.[break][break]

That he wouldn't leave her side, now that he had power of his own to wield.[break][break]

"Was there anything else you needed of me?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Sun That Set [S]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 6:16:30 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"I don't believe, I know." The admin shrugged. It was not meant as an insult. "There is no shame to that. Lying is nothing more than verbal calligraphy, and I find that you excel at that. Lying is little harder."

Such a shame that such beautiful handwriting belong to such a vindictive woman. He supposed it was normal for members of Rocket to have artistic hobbies. Howard's was collecting funeral urns, after all.

"Underboss Fiorelli, I serve at your behest. I am your subordinate, after all." The admin sniffed once. "Though I feel like an ATM machine more often than not."

He wondered if Elisabeth even knew what that was. Probably not, given her attitude on handling the holiday party.

"Tell him that he's doing my paperwork while I'm doing my thing. He owes me for the birdwatching incident." His eye gleamed as he noted her choice of words. Barnaby and Elisabeth, sitting in a tree?

Unlikely. Barnaby was a slacker.

"I'll have to see what the sheriff's reaction to your gift was while I'm there."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Sun That Set [S]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 6:38:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Fine." A shrug rolled across her shoulders, the faintest irritation visible in the gesture. "My ask was a courtesy, Fox, nothing more. I am capable of manners, if incapable of honesty that meets your standards."[break][break]

Her fingers tightened their grip on the document, pulling it close to her chest as she rose to depart, herself. She didn't care for how he spoke of , but she'd taken enough bait for the present moment to let that anger stay dormant.[break][break]

"I'll inform him of your request."[break][break]

Her displeasure nonetheless wrote itself across her face like an open book, the withering disapproval enough to show her opinion of the admin of intelligence was far more favorable than that of the man across from her.[break][break]

Poise and indifference had returned to her alike as she began to walk towards the door, before his final thought arrested her in place. Had she been facing , he'd have seen her confusion that melted into abject startlement, and likely found it comical.[break][break]

Instead, he simply saw her pause.[break][break]

"Gift?" she echoed, before the memory returned to her. "Ah, that. I doubt his reaction is anything worthy of note."[break][break]

The unease in her reply worried otherwise.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Sun That Set [S]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 7:00:32 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
How she squirmed when confronted with the emotion of love. How childish she was when things she cared about were threatened.

If Howard was half as wise as , he would've found a way to leverage that against the underboss. There was no need to do so. Howard tried to avoid treading on his betters. Life was hard enough, and Elisabeth Fiorelli was cunning enough to make his life quite miserable indeed.

"Did I insult you? I apologize." The admin nodded respectfully, before letting himself smile as the underboss turned away. After she paused, her tone gave her away. Like a beast exposing its belly, she prostrated herself before him through dialogue. "Not to worry. You've only gone and killed his best friend. I'm sure it won't be an issue."

He knew the words would make her squirm. Still, he waited for the underboss to leave. Gentle caresses and murmured words from Admin Bee were vastly preferable to having as an enemy.

When the door shut, he was left with silence and the ghosts of the admins that came before. He wondered if his predecessors had wrestled with treason before. , most likely. Yet Remiel's ghost could not hurt him here.

"Thank you for the lesson, Elisabeth." Howard asked as he walked around his desk to pluck Priam's Regi Statue from its perch. "Thanks for teaching me how to do what must be done."

What had Elisabeth said? I let him believe what he wanted to believe? A good piece of advice. The font from which all deception pooled from was only as alluring as one allowed it to be. It was easier to swallow a sweet lie than a bitter truth. The harder it was to strive for, the less likely a historian was to verify something.

Long ago, when and Priam discovered the Regi Statue, only one eye had been lit. Now, all five gleamed with light. A gleaming Wishing Star sat twinkling next to the small statue.

If could be deceived, than so too could Michael Navidson. This had to be done. Navy would never agree to his plan. In order to bring down a god, you needed to harness its power. If the other Legendary Giants would not assemble, he'd simply strengthen the one he had currently.

Then, he could capture them one by one. The accumulation of Hoenn's legacy, unified at last.

Betrayal in exchange for might. How his colleagues would cheer this skin-deep change. He should've been brimming with excitement, yet all the admin could feel was a weary trepidation. 

"Checkmate." The statue fell over with a thud.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Sun That Set [S]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 4:46:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: