he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
nexus
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 4:52:25 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango marc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

opposed to his meeting with , marcus requests to meet him at his office in lilycove. he has done some research on the beast ahead of time, mostly through whatever channels makes available to him. blue-light references stare at him through his computer screen, but a blank note pad sits in front of him. [break][break] lets zev into his office. the man strikes him as unremarkable — nothing like the impression he thought he'd get from the avatar who is high and above the rest. [break][break]he stands up from his desk, offering his hand. [break][break]"beast harcourt," he greets. "my name's dr. . thank you for coming."[break][break]he gestures toward a chair — "please have a seat." — then returns to his own. [break][break]"i'd like to ask you a few questions, if that's alright with you?"
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
nexus
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 16:00:56 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The invitation to meet Team Rocket's resident psychiatrist did not sit well with Zev. Memories of the extensive psychological testing he'd endured as a teenager, as well as the resulting diagnosis, dredged up lifelong bitterness. The last thing he wanted was to listen to yet another doctor to insult him about his "'illness." [break][break]

Yet he showed up at 's office anyway, dressed in casual, unassuming clothing. In the event the man wrote up a report for the upper brass, Zev wanted to make sure it portrayed him in a favorable light. [break][break]

It wouldn't help him at all if Marcus confirmed Zev as the underboss' worst fears. [break][break]

"Dr. Kotov," was all the Beast said in greeting as he shook the other's hand. [break][break]

He lowered himself into the proffered chair, resting one ankle on the opposite knee and draping his arms on the chair's arms in a relaxed manner. The slightest of smiles curled his lips at Marcus' professional politeness, aware that the doctor was already assessing him. [break][break]

It was a smile that did not reach Zev's eyes. [break][break]

"Of course."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
nexus
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 23:00:57 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

a fake smile is insignificant in a setting such as this. no one wants to be viewed beneath a microscope. marcus imagines that , especially, must have distaste for him and the command to come here that had been disguised as an invitation. [break][break]"great."[break][break]he picks up his pen and rests it against the notepad, ink bleeding a small dot onto the page. his gaze remains on the beast.[break][break]"i'll start with something simple — how are you feeling? eating and sleeping normally?"
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
nexus
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 13:41:21 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev did not remember well the other interrogations he'd endured, but he imagined they started off exactly like this one: with innocuous questions meant to put him at ease. [break][break]

"Yes, both are normal. I'm feeling fine," he answered, not feeling the need to elaborate. [break][break]

Marcus probably already knew about Zev's nocturnal habits, a common trait among members of Team Rocket. Many of their organization's operations tended to occur in the dead of night. Moverover, when you were known among the League to associate with the crime syndicate, moving around was easier when cloaked in darkness. [break][break]

What the doctor did not have to know, however, was how both sleeping and eating did not come naturally to Zev, not anymore. They were functions he forced himself to undergo, to support the human body he still inhabited. But part of his consciousness no longer existed on such a narrow plane, and it had taken some time to readjust.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
nexus
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 4:31:35 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"very good." [break][break]
his pen scratches against the notepad, putting answers to ink with nothing more than a glance at the paper. if scrutinized it long enough, he'd see the stereotypical, illegible scrawl of a doctor is just some shorthand form of his words. [break][break]"and how is your relationship with the rest of the beasts?"[break][break]there is space made between one question and the next, bridged by answers and penstrokes. where silence lapses, another question emerges to fill the void. [break][break]"any trouble with authority?"[break][break]he looks up from his notepad, mouth quirked in a conspiratorial smile. [break][break]"it's understandable if you have — i've dealt with my fair share of difficult bosses throughout my time in team rocket. i think it may just be in our nature."[break][break]he shakes his head like it can't be helped.
[attr="class","bottom"]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
nexus
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 2:08:50 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I have no trouble with the other Beasts," Zev said blithely. Which was true, even though had been avoiding him ever since the incident at Oldale General Hospital. That was probably for the best. [break][break]

Marcus' question about authority, on the other hand, stirred the suspicion within Zev. His eyes narrowed perceptibly at the doctor from across his desk. Noting Marcus' behavior, Zev mirrored it, shrugging almost helplessly. [break][break]

"If anything, some of my bosses have a problem with me, even when I've assured them there's no reason for it." [break][break]

Which was not technically a lie, either.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights