he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
VANISHING POINT [II]
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 14:43:27 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The flash of Gunner's HBIC identification card and badge was all it took for him to gain access to 's hotel room. Despite her busy schedule, the councilwoman had been missing for twenty-four hours, sparking concerns among her staff. Security footage indicated that her room was her last known location. [break][break]

"Thanks, Rika. We'll take it from here," Gunner told the hotel employee who had led the way to the room. [break][break]

"Okay! Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do, sir." [break][break]

When she was gone, Gunner surveyed the room, his hands on his hips. "Nothing looks out of place," he said to his co-investigator. "It just looks lived-in."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
385 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
VANISHING POINT [II]
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 18:01:32 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
eyes watch rika walk away, leaving him with gunner in the room.

"jus' like the rest of 'em, huh?"

he joins the search around the room, taking out a pair of latex gloves to protect the scene from his fingerprints. for a moment, he turns to gunner to make sure he's watching him. the moment he gets confirmation, he returns to work.

distrust was the default when knowledge of his background was available.

"for high profile cases like these, it's usually the fuckin' psychic-types responsible. teleports are way more difficult to track than other methods."

wolfgang wasn't new to things like these. his tenure in rocket might be shorter than average, but he still was tenured at some point.

he checks the door to the balcony. it was locked, as expected, but no signs of forced entry was visible around the doorframe outside of the general wear and tear.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
VANISHING POINT [II]
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 14:44:50 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Just like the rest of them." [break][break]

Like Wolfgang, Gunner pulled on a pair of latex gloves. He watched the former Rocket for a moment to ensure Wolfgang wasn't about to steal anything of Freya's, then started looking through the other end of the room. [break][break]

The other man was right about Psychic-types being the most likely culprit. Gunner pondered this unfortunate fact as he checked the bed for any signs of struggle. Though the covers were in disarray, they looked as if someone had merely been sleeping. [break][break]

There was no blood, nor had items been knocked off the bedside table. In fact, he saw that Freya's wallet, phone, and hotel card key were still there, untouched. [break][break]

"Councilwoman Morningstar has a lot of enemies, considering her active presence on the battlefield," he said, his eyes falling upon a pamphlet for the Ever Grande Draciary. "She's a formidable fighter, too. I doubt she would have let herself been taken without a fight." [break][break]

Yet so far, their findings proved otherwise.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
385 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
VANISHING POINT [II]
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 2:49:30 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"if that was my target, i wouldn't approach her so straightforwardly."

he returns from the balcony after not finding anything that stood out in particular outside. a shake of his head was enough to report his findings to gunner.

"drugs are a subtle way to incapacitate her without her knowledge. sedatives. anesthetics. poison. anything that can be incorporated to her daily activities"

the method wasn't as common during rocket's campaign against johto, having preferred brute force over anything else due to the power trip from kanto's downfall, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

his eyes reach the same pamphlet about her draciary, but shrugs the angle off for a different one.

"what do you say, detective graves." his tone was teasing, a chuckle and a smirk that accompanied his expression making light of the situation.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
VANISHING POINT [II]
POSTED ON May 15, 2024 12:20:03 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

It unsettled Gunner to imagine someone with as much presence and strength as succumbing to poison, but Wolfgang was right. Despite their preference for brutal force, Team Rocket was more than capable of subterfuge. [break][break]

So the agent sighed. "I say you're most likely right. If there was no struggle, she was probably drugged." [break][break]

Until that moment, he had maintained strict professionalism around Wolfgang. But the other man's teasing tone reminded Gunner of stolen, clandestine moments in times past. [break][break]

He paused, blue eyes lingering on Wolfgang's face. Then Gunner was back in job mode, tearing his gaze away as he peeled off his gloves. [break][break]

"We should interrogate every person working at this hotel who visited this room, or interacted with her or her belongings in the days leading up to her disappearance." [break][break]

Though the room did not have cameras installed—for good reason—they could check the footage from the hallway outside.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights