he/him/his
April 2nd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
homosexual
author/pokemon caretaker
civilian
5’10” height
5’10” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beckett
beckett carlson
Is it still exploring if you’re lost [DW/Open]
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 15:25:32 GMT
beckett carlson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]THAT’S HOW SUPERHEROS LEARN TO FLY

[attr="class","setting"]

Today was an off day, so he decided to spend the day bonding with his Pokémon. The early hours of the day had been spent with his Alolan Ninetails. Now that lunch had passed, he was choosing to bond with his Hisuian Braviary. To do that, he had to soar through the sky with him.
[break][break]
Despite having been in Hoenn for the past eight years, he still didn’t know the whole layout of Hoenn. Usually, he didn’t go too far from home. The furthest was Lilycove, so it wasn’t long before he found himself getting lost.
[break][break]
Frowning, he looked every which way but couldn’t really figure out which direction he had come. Stretching in all directions, all he could see was water, which made sense since he had decided to fly out over the ocean.
[break][break]
Perhaps he should’ve spent more time exploring after he hadn’t had Val to worry about anymore. Instead, he had been so focused on getting started as an author that the thought of exploring his new home hadn’t crossed his mind. Oh well, he supposed there was no time like the present.
[break][break]
Taking a deep breath, he felt himself calm. There is no point in panicking. He was sure he would come across someone eventually who could give him directions.
[break][break]
Until then, he would just explore his new surroundings.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#E0A526; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/YS2JSzWt/IMG-2352.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,692 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 18:42:59 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Something other than the Braviary was soaring the Hoennian skies. Was it a bird? A plane? No, it was... a human woman dressed up in a Hydreigon Sygna Suit. And you will believe that she could Fly!

Andrea was thrilled to finally be able to explore the Sky Pillar without getting jumped by Kyogre or getting sucked into an Ultra Wormhole. On her way there, the draconic cosplayer spotted a bespectacled youth who reminded her of , thus she glided down to meet him face to face.

"Hi there! Are you an explorer too? My name's Andrea, and this is Chomper!" The airborne girl jovially introduced herself as well as the shiny Hydreigon hovering alongside her, looking almost like her long-lost sibling.
//ghost/dragon/flying
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 1:59:50 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHUPPET APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAGONITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MULTISCALE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

beck/rem owens
he/him/his
April 2nd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
homosexual
author/pokemon caretaker
civilian
5’10” height
5’10” height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beckett
beckett carlson
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 6:39:55 GMT
beckett carlson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Movement from his peripheral vision caught his attention immediately, causing him to look to his side. To his surprise, he spotted a woman flying towards him. It wasn’t that he was surprised to find someone else up here with him, but that she was flying by herself and not with the aid of a Pokémon.
[break][break]
The outfit she wore was strange as well. Something told him that it was because of the suit she wore that she could fly. It's almost like a wind suit.
[break][break]
Was this one of those Sygna suits he had heard about? He had heard they could grant people unnatural abilities. However, he had never seen one in action before. Then again, he hadn’t seen one inactive before either.
[break][break]
“Something like that. I wanted to go for a flyover over the ocean, but considering I hadn’t been past Lilycove before, I kind of got lost. However, I did decide to make the most of it and get some exploring done before I have to figure my way back,” he admitted, his own response more subdued than her own, giving way for his shyer nature.
[break][break]
"Anyway, my name’s Beckett, or Beck if you prefer, and this is Sora,” he said, introducing both himself and his braviary.
[break][break]
Before they could get too much into a conversation, he noticed from a distance. Wondering if it was another person, he glanced towards what had caught his attention, only to see a dragonite.
[break][break]
It spotted them as well but seemed more curious about them being near its airspace than angry. He figured it was because they weren’t showing any aggression toward it or their surroundings. He debated and didn't get closer to it, but before he could, he decided to move closer on his own.
[break][break]
At first, it seemed the most curious about the fact Andrea could fly on her own before turning its curiosity towards Sora, who seemed just as interested in the dragonite. While Sora could definitely be overly protective of him, he was also a fairly social creature, unlike his own owner. This, of course, led to Sora being more eager to interact with more Pokémon, even if those Pokémon weren’t owned by someone, just as long as they didn’t show aggression anyway.
[break][break]
Seeing how interested the Dragonite was in his mount, he pulled out a pokeball and decided to see if the Dragonite would want to join his team.
[break][break]
“Hey there, if you want to get to know Sora, I would be more than happy for you to join my team,” he said, drawing the dragonite’s attention towards himself as he held a pokeball towards him. The dragonite seemed to consider him for a minute before brushing his snout against the button, allowing himself to be drawn into the pokeball.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + attempting to catch Dragonite via friendship

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#E0A526; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/YS2JSzWt/IMG-2352.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,692 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 8:56:40 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea smiled warmly at the introductions of man and bird alike. “Nice to meet you, Beck, and Sora! I have a Salamence named Sora too!” She remarked, thinking fondly of the day the azure dragoness had earned her nickname.

A wild Dragonite took interest in the dragon-costumed human, who playfully indulged its curiosity with a couple of aerial tricks that pumped her full of adrenaline. “Woohoo! Sygna Suits are the best!” Nothing beat the sensation of flying in the air. It was the truest expression of freedom.

Beckett befriended the orange dragon, turning him getting lost into a net positive. “Nice catch! I bet we can find more Pokémon near the tower! Wanna race me there?” Andrea proposed, while pointing at the ancient skyscraper in the distance.
//skipping
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 9:00:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOUCANNON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SKILL LINK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BEAK BLAST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DARTRIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE DRAGONITE!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

beck/rem owens
he/him/his
April 2nd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
homosexual
author/pokemon caretaker
civilian
5’10” height
5’10” height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beckett
beckett carlson
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 14:09:02 GMT
beckett carlson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Likewise, Andrea,” he said before speaking once more. "Sora, I feel, would be a pretty common name for Pokémon that can fly. It means sky after all, and the way it sounds makes one think of soaring through the sky. Outside of Sora here, I also have an Alonan Ninetails named Sesi. Sesi means snow,” he explained a bit awkwardly. He really wasn’t used to talking this much.
[break][break]
As she performed a few tricks, his earlier suspicions were confirmed with the mention of Sygna suits. “It does seem like fun, but I think I much prefer flying astride my Pokémon,” he admitted, keeping his gaze lowered. There was also the fact that his friend just might have a heart attack if he ever told him he wanted a Sygna suit that would enable him to fly.
[break][break]
Once the dragonite had turned his interest to Sora, he tried a friendlier approach to catching it and succeeded. When addressed by Andrea, he was surprised. Not due to being addressed, considering they had been talking the whole time, but due to what was suggested.
[break][break]
A race?
[break][break]
The idea caused him to look at Sora. He was sure the avian would probably enjoy it. And he supposed that as long as his friend didn’t find out, it would be fine.
[break][break]
“Sounds good to me; I hope I do well. I admit I’ve never done any kind of race before.”
[break][break]
After that was said, he would wait until Andrea was ready. Once she was, he would start towards the tower, pushing Sora to go faster than before.
[break][break]
He was pretty close to the tower when Sora suddenly ascended the steeper than usual climb, catching him guard. Before he could really recover, he saw a toucano flying at him, and he realized the Toucannon must have attacked before, but they had been able to dodge.
[break][break]
As the toucan came out of them with the intention of hitting them with its beak, Sora dodged again. However, instead of simply dodging this time, the Hisuian Braviary retaliated with a wing attack, slamming into the toucan and knocking it back again.
[break][break]
Before the Toucannon could recover from the attack, he took a pokeball out and flew close enough to tap the Toucannon with it and suck the bird into the Pokémon.
[break][break]
Battle done, he suddenly remembered Andrea and looked around to see if she had reached the tower. Even if not, he would resume heading there, reaching it not long after.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + Attempting to catch Toucannon

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,692 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON May 16, 2024 10:03:19 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The name Sora did evoke the feeling of soaring through the sky with nary a care in the world, freed from the shackles of gravity.

Speaking of soaring, their impromptu aerial race was on. Andrea flapped her artificial wings with fervor, but try as she might, she could not contest an actual Flying Pokémon. She was easily out-sped by the Braviary.

The Sygna Suited girl arrived at the finishing line several seconds later, panting heavily from the exercise. Despite having lost, she looked elated. “Hah… hah… Looks like you caught another new friend. Congrats!”

Just then, an owl landed on top of her head. “Oh… Hello, little one. Are you hungry?” Andrea offered some spare berries to the Dartrix, who nibbled on them with eagerness. “Wow, you REALLY were hungry!”

After its hunger had been sated, the Dartrix remained by the costumed human’s side, seemingly tamed. “Looks like I also made a friend!” The girl remarked, readying a Pokéball.
//attempting to catch dartrix
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 4:19:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON FANG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHEDINJA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WONDER GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PHANTOM FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights