saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,194 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ULTRA CRATER: KM #3
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 10:49:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
27 discover dilapidated bunkers underground or in the jungle. these bunkers have been made by megalopolans seeking shelter from the heat, the humidity, and ultra beasts.

28 discover a vast field filled with impossibly large celesteela that dwarf you inside. periodically, some will launch.

29 ride one of the aforementioned large celesteela in prompt 28 to reach the large moon in the sky. here, a large gathering of celesteela can be found, ready to launch again, perhaps to new worlds. due to supernatural means, being on this moon may cause your characters to want to stay and remain in this realm instead of going back home.

30 depending on the lunar phase, your character's moods may be affected for better or for worse.

🗺️ SPECIAL HUNT: your character(s) will be able to capture a CELESTEELA or KARTANA during this expedition. they may consider capturing an infantile celesteela or more a docile kartana; however, catching one may incur the wrath of more mature ultra beasts in the realm and cause multiple earthquakes, eruptions, or celesteela launches toward your location.

Instead of an ULTRA BEAST, they may encounter and catch a ZARUDE that has wandered into this rift from Hoenn instead.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,194 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 10:52:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"this is nice."

having rested in a DILAPIDATED BUNKER, matias feels refreshed after cooling off from the intense heat of the jungle. not that he minds the heat, of course, as his ideal world is exactly that and more.

"finish your drink. i wanna go ride those."

he points out a slit in the wall to a vast field filled with LARGE CELESTEELA. from their brief time here, two have already launched towards the moon.

restless, he turns to his friend and pats them on their shoulder.

"hurry."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,478 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 16:36:28 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle zips up his sygna suit before they go to ride one of the celesteela. his smeargle follows after him as soon as they finish their rest.

"alright, i'm ready."

the smeargle has yet to acquire a meaningful moveset, but the functions of a sygna suit alone makes it worth utilizing in this scenario. it has proven itself useful for other dimensions for the wilds, and it might as well find a reason to be useful here.

"do you think the last time isn't a fluke?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,194 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 5:04:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
where kyle zips up his sygna suit, matias zips up his league jacket, the orange make of it complementing his salmon hair well.

"nah, nothing's a fluke with me."

actually, he read a report of it somewhere that these celesteela launch by themselves, so it's down to a matter of luck. as his eyes scan the vast field for one, it becomes almost impossible to know which one's about to launch, so he chooses at random and hopes for the best.

"this one."

he hops on one, then invites kyle on with an offered hand.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights