3,772 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
close the door [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 20:38:00 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He did promise one thing.

That he was going to go after that one particular badge. Even if the ‘driving force’ that initially made him decide on doing this in the first place was no longer around the region, there was still the air of… ‘unfinished business’ to say the least that hung around Lars whenever he thought of the Lavaridge Gym.

He knew as much as anyone else that the Gym also doubled as the local hot springs, but he wasn’t here to take a bath. At least, not when he had a bone to pick. Several, in fact.

Making sure that he had enough Pokémon with him, he made his way over, without so much as a warning, and let himself into the Gym proper.

“I’m here, I’ve come for that challenge, I think it’s long overdue,” he called out, hoping that this would get Stormy’s attention. Sure, they currently weren’t seeing each other eye to eye because of… certain things that had happened, but needless to say he had fish to fry (literally and figuratively).

It was time to settle this once and for all.

Maybe close the door properly on those wretched feelings that had made a mess of him and turned him into Hoenn’s saltiest man alive… at least until someone had come by to unofficially take the crown from him, in a figurative sense. At least he wasn’t as salty as he was before.

But still…

oh dear

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
close the door [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 21:23:20 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

She'd been having a good day. A great day, really, filled with nothing but good tidings and pleasant people and errands to run around town. Such a good day that would now quickly be fowled by an unfortunate face she'd see in the crowd. Because she had, in fact, seen him in the crowd. Lars had been in town a while before he arrived at the gym to officially ask for her, and she'd been dwelling on it all morning.[break][break]

Stormy watches the man come in and the pit in her belly seems to grow. She fights with her jaw to relax and de-tense, waits for him to speak up and announce himself.[break][break]

And then she pushes herself off of the wall she's leaning on, slowly approaching.[break][break]

"Honestly, I didn't think you'd even bother showing up here. Not after the scene you made."[break][break]

She crosses her arms over her chest as she regards him with a cold stare. She isn't hateful, but she isn't friendly. He doesn't deserve her warmth anymore.[break][break]

traditional - 1v1

[break][break]

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]