thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
Coral Candy [M]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 17:56:09 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","lance b"]
[attr="class","lance i"]lance's mantyke continues to protectively circle the school of corsola, keeping them safe with her constant WIDE GUARDS and HYDRO PUMPS if the huntail get too close. for whatever reason, they aren't bothering to attack her, perhaps too focused on their prey.

"they asked me to join when i was eighteen, i think. i was traveling sinnoh as a trainer before then." his gaze returns to the young ranger. "but i've only been in hoenn for a few months."

smiling at the idea that pops into his head, lance says: "we should have a friendly battle soon."

[newclass=.lance] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lance b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lance i] text-decoration: underline dotted #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Coral Candy [M]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 23:52:52 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
[break]
+
WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

Iris hopped from the water seeming to be happy on doing her job so well. She hasn't been with him long and this is the first time shes gotten to test her might as a member. As she jumped she spun her body as she dived back into the water with a Razor Shell to strike and deter another hunter. Razz smiled good to see she was starting to get the grove of things on her own as he listened to the other trainer. "They do recruiting? I though it was just something you signed up for?" he asked seeming confused about it. Though he wasn't surprised about it he was still new and only been part of it for a few months.
[break][break]

"Battle? Like battle battle?" he asked seeming more surprised than he should, "Ah sorry," he apologized for his tone, "I haven't done a real battle with someone in what feels like years, most stuff I've done is battle wilds or try to deescalate situations, but I don't mind trying it,"
[break][break]

He looked passed the other ranger seeing another boat not to far away, "I think thats the scientist who are studying them"

[break][break]
    [/b] Prompts 1/4 | Mission[break] [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[/div]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
    [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
    [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
    [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

noodles

lance
    he/him
    thirty-one
    october 8th
    twinleaf
    straight
    ranger
    lilycove captain
    334 height
    334 height
    awards
    1,426 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @lance
    LANCE VOLLANS
    Coral Candy [M]
    POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 15:01:52 GMT
    LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
    [attr="class","lance"]
    [attr="class","lance b"]
    [attr="class","lance i"]lance nods. "sometimes. the rangers are always looking for promising trainers to help them. the league does it as well." it's usually trainers with battling their way through the gym circuit that they scout. it's how he was recruited to the rangers.

"never too late to start again. i imagine most of us will need to become familiar with it soon, given the state of this region."

the boat ahead comes into sight. lance steers towards them but doesn't bother approaching too close. the school of corsola make their way over on their own.

"are the waters clear?"

[newclass=.lance i] text-decoration: underline dotted #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
    close tab

played by

King

he/him
    May 24
    Sootopolis City
    Uninterested
    Ranger
    Slateport Ranger Captain
    5'10 height
    5'10 height
    awards
    3,228 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @razz
    Razz Kingsman
    Coral Candy [M]
    POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 10:04:54 GMT
    Razz Kingsman Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
    [break]
    +

"Suppose that made sense, them having a record of actually beating professionals ends up looking good on you," he comments thinking back to his signing up. Honestly to him it seemed they were hiring to increase their numbers, and after the senior member's next comment it makes sense why. "It's state? You mean recovering from Team Rocket?" he can't help but ask. It's no secret about what happened in Slateport City, nor the so called 'dismantle' of said team not that he believed it, but he's only been with the Rangers for a few months so this seemed to be a good time to see what other Rangers knew. Though now that he thought about it maybe he shouldn't have been so blunt. "N-not that you have to say of course! Sorry if it's heavy I just haven't been working as a Ranger long is all."
    [break][break]

As the boat slows Razz looks over the side to scan as it seems as the Huntail had been driven off, most likely do to the current size of them now. It was easy to pick off some during travel, grab weak ones that faltered but with the rangers there to stop it things seemed fine. "All is clear, should we get closer to the clients? As there is also equipment in the compartment they're waiting for"

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
      PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
      [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
      [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      close tab

played by

noodles

lance
      he/him
      thirty-one
      october 8th
      twinleaf
      straight
      ranger
      lilycove captain
      334 height
      334 height
      awards
      1,426 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @lance
      LANCE VOLLANS
      Coral Candy [M]
      POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 18:03:54 GMT
      LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
      [attr="class","lance"]
      [attr="class","lance b"]
      [attr="class","lance i"]"that and all the disasters that seem to be happening. it seems too strange to be a coincidence." despite being a foreigner who's only been here a few months, he's seen enough to make his assumptions.

once the corsola make their way over and the waters betweem them are clear, lance turns and starts moving the boat towards the other. "what did you do before the rangers?" curiosity gets the better of him. he picks up one of the boxes of equipment, though his attention remains on razz.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
      May 24
      Sootopolis City
      Uninterested
      Ranger
      Slateport Ranger Captain
      5'10 height
      5'10 height
      awards
      3,228 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @razz
      Razz Kingsman
      Coral Candy [M]
      POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 2:15:34 GMT
      Razz Kingsman Avatar
      [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
      [break]
      +

"Is that about the storms that have been looming over recently?" Those Razz had both noticed and read about in the news as of late, though how much more was going on in the region he couldn't be too sure on. As the approached the boat the Researchers on board thanked them for their help, both for the Corsola and the delivery of extra supplies to which Razz just nodded at "It was no problem," was his responce trying to be as professional as he could be. Meanwhile Salem came up and used PSYCHIC to pick up the remainder boxes and drift them over to the other side, this way no silly human error. The blue cat even offers to take Lance's box as it glows blue but he makes sure not to pick it unless the ranger lets it go. [break][break]

"I was a lab assistant for my father," Razz finally answers as the clients focus on their packages, while the one clearly in charge ask them to wait for a minute so they could repay them. "Though he made it clear that's all he ever expected me to be, so I moved here, nothing as exciting League Challenger like you seemed to do I'm afraid."

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
        PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
        [/div]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
        he/him
        thirty-one
        october 8th
        twinleaf
        straight
        ranger
        lilycove captain
        334 height
        334 height
        awards
        1,426 posts
        part of
        TAG WITH @lance
        LANCE VOLLANS
        Coral Candy [M]
        POSTED ON Sept 16, 2020 8:30:29 GMT
        LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
        [attr="class","lance"]
        [attr="class","lance b"]
        [attr="class","lance i"]"yeah. wild pokemon seem to be more aggressive recently too. it's all a bit too strange for my liking."

regardless, lance shrugs. he hopes his gut is wrong this time.

"i don't know — lab assistant to ranger sounds pretty exciting to me. you're a good kid. you'll be a regular ranger in no time."

lance says this with confidence because he'll make sure of it. he recognizes potential when he sees it.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
        May 24
        Sootopolis City
        Uninterested
        Ranger
        Slateport Ranger Captain
        5'10 height
        5'10 height
        awards
        3,228 posts
        part of
        TAG WITH @razz
        Razz Kingsman
        Coral Candy [M]
        POSTED ON Sept 16, 2020 20:05:00 GMT
        Razz Kingsman Avatar
        [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
        [break]
        +

"It could be them just being on edge because of the odd weather," Razz attempts to reason, though it wasn't like he could fault the other for thinking in such a way he had his own paranoid streak against people rather than pokemon. "But I've heard odd things have gone on in Hoenn so guess all we can do is keep our guard up?" [break][break]

At the compliment Razz was quick to get embarrassed and just shake his head, "N-no it really wasn't, hell its why I'll never have proper depth perception again," he points to the part of his face he has covered as he put down his old job with a weak uncomfortable laugh. The younger ranger very much feeling he didn't deserve the praise Lance was giving him. [break][break]

Thankfully the head scientist decides then to interrupt once more as he hands them both an incubator containing an egg within it, claiming they had a few due to their study and it seemed like good way to repay them for keeping the group safe. Well least the mission was done now.

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
          PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
          [/div]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
          he/him
          October 13
          GONGAGA
          gongaga-romantic
          gongager
          gongago
          me?
          gongaga
          808 height
          808 height
          WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
          awards
          39,026 posts
          shiv DOLLARS
          part of
          TAG WITH @shiv
          shiv
          Coral Candy [M]
          POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 4:17:44 GMT
          shiv Avatar
          [nospaces]
          [attr="class","TRAINER"]
          [attr="class","omaccepted"]
          [attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
          [attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: