Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
shall we dance? [c]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 18:30:48 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Never really thought of a serious break, no. Especially when we had kids. Sheesh, imagine having a break when you have kids?" the blonde remarked with a small laugh. "The hot springs sure sounded nice sometimes but we weren't in Hoenn at the time. So it never really became a serious thought."

Now that the kids were old enough, perhaps it was about time they tried a family day at the Lavaridge Hot Springs? He definitely needed to learn to rest and take a break here and there, but he was so used to being a workaholic and trying to do everything possible that it just never really crossed his mind much until recently. Not until long after he was a father and a family man. And being groomed to take ownership of RaiCorp in the near future. His mom was talking about retiring at some point.

"But we're here now, and we've got the day to ourselves and our kids here. So I'd say we're starting off pretty well on that front."

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
shall we dance? [c]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 19:08:00 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

“I’m sure they have hot springs safe enough for a pair of four year olds to cannonball dive into—no wait, cannonball diving into hot springs is a bad idea because it’s so fucking shallow, she backtracked, remembering how easy it was to just slide into the water and be done with it.

“But yeah. Glad that the kids are helping you slow down and relax,” she added a few moments later, chuckling softly to herself.

And so it was, the two continued dancing around the area—while avoiding the train wrecks that were their kids, passed out and snoring some distance away. Couldn’t afford to step on them now could they.

Shall we dance?

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
shall we dance? [c]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 19:33:26 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Hot spring family day it is, then" the blonde remarked with a cheeky smile, as they made their plans for a later family date. "Soon, hopefully. I've had a hankering for a hot spring soak for ages now" he brought up with a small laugh. The two of them danced about, and Josh noticed that at some point the kids had klonked down and fallen asleep. Normal for their age, really. But the two of them very well could have danced into the night.

Another reminder that their lives had changed for good here in Hoenn.

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,879 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shall we dance? [c]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 5:39:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: