awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Overwhelmed [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 9:32:56 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

Isra has been waiting for the call. The one that makes venturing out into Verdanturf area to be worth her while. She's been hoping it would come sooner rather than later and it seem now, as the summer sun sits high in the horixon and well into the evening to be a fitting time.

Rumor are enough to have her to excited to find the trek to the gym even remotely unsettling. Most of the others that she has faced have failed to truly amuse her. This one she hopes will do much better. Perhaps it will even surprise her a little bit.

The break in the woods that erupts into a clearing is enough to make her grin beneath her parasol. A pleasant image that maes her nostalgiac in a way that is hard to place. A feeling rising that she has not felt in some time.

Isra looks more like a pleased feline pokemon tonight than anyting else, what an odd things to see.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Overwhelmed [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 22:35:22 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Isra arrived, from within the stone arena, Thomas would teleport in through Freke the Alakazam. Casting one of its mirages, Kuma Lisa, the Zoroark, would disguise herself and the Alakazam as human assistants. The Alkakazam as a blonde man with a mustache, and herself as a woman with black hair with red highlights. At this point, it was just something she was doing for fun.

Thomas, and his two assistants, would step out of the shadows, to greet the familiar woman. "Isra, good to see you again.", Thomas greeted her warmly. "According to your registration, you wanted to take the non-traditional challenge, is this correct?", he'd inquire. At this point, it was procedure, to see if challengers made a mistake, or changed their minds.

tags:
notes: Mirage :D

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Overwhelmed [gym]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2020 20:35:28 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

They teleport in and it makes Isra smile. A fitting entrance for the trio and the setting. To Isra is seemed to complete the scene in a way. She takes a fancy to it fast, wathing Thomas and his assistants for a mment before responding to him.

"It's good to see you as well, I hope things have been treating you well." she sounds as pleasant as she looks, as always.

The nod comes next, gentle and calm. "Yes, I'm curious to see what will come of it." more so than she lets on.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Overwhelmed [gym]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 6:13:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Business as usual.", Thomas would reply to the woman, with a smile on his face.

As she confirmed her choice, Thomas nodded to her. "Very well. My Zoroark here will cast an illusion that will pit you against your inner demons, or your most deep-seated fears. I have two ways that the Zoroark can tailor the experience to your needs. Freke can use his Psychic power, with your consent, to probe into your mind. Invasive, but effective. But if you want a less invasive method, Kuma Lisa here can use her Illusions to perform a sort of analysis in order to find the most appropriate setting.", he would explain to her.

He would give the woman a moment to make her choice.

tags:
notes: Sorry this is late

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Overwhelmed [gym]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2020 19:18:07 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
Isra listen, thinks for a moment. The challenge seems to come in two forms and she wonders which will be the most damning to face. An analysis of sorts could produce interesting outcomes, but going straight to the heart of things would be a different matter all together.

She has never been a woman willing to do anything less than break down the door.

"I will allow your pokemon to probe, however I must ask certain things be left untouched. My life takes me many places and to see many things. Some of which cannot be shared with the general public, or with you." she taps a ball, producing her own psychic type. The shiny gardevoir having been at her side for so long knows her cues better than many of her pokemon.

"Lucille will keep an eye on my temperament, on how this is effecting me and what is being prodded at. If she feels we tread the wrong direction she'll make it know. It will be respected." the last part is not a question. It holds a weight greater than most words the woman speaks.

"So long as you have no objections, we may begin."

>>no worries I've been a little all over myself anyway!
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Overwhelmed [gym]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 21:31:23 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Alright then. Duly noted.", Thomas replied to the woman. Freke would study the new guest for a moment, before focusing his attention on the trainer. When the woman was ready to begin, Freke would begin his journey into the mind of the challenger. As was prompted, Freke would study the Gardevoir, using her to gauge what was acceptable for him to probe into, backing off in the event that he began to cross into unwanted territory.

In truth, Thomas did have to question why she didn't simply go with the Zoroark Illusory Test. But then, if he were in her position, there were certain things in his own brain he didn't want to be probed. Still, that was why he'd choose his Zoroark over any actual mind probing. But then, it was her choice, and all Thomas could do was respect the decision she made.

Once Freke had gotten enough from his probing, he'd share his findings with the Zoroark, who would begin to form an illusory landscape based off of the Alakazam's findings. Soon, Isra would find herself in the world of her inner demons.

tags:
notes: Let the fun begin!