4,278 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
secrets [c]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2020 5:30:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

he was so ominous, severe. she studied him, the gears turning behind her smirk. cillian had been a serious guy since his whole life, it seemed, lulu having always provided the comic relief, however dark. he would banter back and forth with her, but she did wonder how he was towards others, now that he was nearly at the top of a massive international crime organization.

hitting her cigarette, she finally let silence into the room, not trying to disturb it. after several long moments, she sighed. “i’m tired, cil.” she sighed, then smirked again. “do you show me my bunk, or is that below your pay grade?”

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,761 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
secrets [c]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 14:49:17 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-gv]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

He doesn't answer immediately, head tilted back and eyes closed as he savours the calming effects of the nicotine. His throat itches with the need to cough and he resents himself for the return to his old habit in the same breath.[break][break]

After a pause, he stirs and exhales softly, eyes blinking open.[break][break]

"Once you leave this office, we're practically strangers." It would be painful to see his sister in the submarine's halls and not call out to her, to interact as siblings do, but it's a necessary evil. He's built his life on lies; it will be painful, but easy. "My assistant can give you directions to the dorms. Go to Marcel if you need anything else. He's a good guy."[break][break]

A last, fleeting smirk. "Take care of yourself, Lulu."

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-gvcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
secrets [c]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 20:34:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: