[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite the

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
With one hand on her hip and the other shielding her eyes from the sun - conveniently forgetting the sunglasses on top of her head - Stormy stares up with a set-in look of exasperation. Her lips are pursed, her eyebrows furrowed, the woman is deep in thought and it's not looking good.[break][break]

As it turns out, there was a nest of Skarmory taking up residence near the beach. They had recently had babies and those babies were now learning how to fly and, unfortunately, they were a real hazard for those trying to swim and sun-bathe in peace.[break][break]

Half a dozen sharp metal birds dive-bombing you in the hot sand just wasn't everyone's cup of tea, apparently.[break][break]

"So much for a nice, relaxing day at the beach, eh Stormy?"[break][break]

The woman curses under her breath, breathing out a long sigh as she surveys the people dealing with the pair of angry Skarmory parents. They were over-protective and territorial and apparently hadn't thought it through on setting up a nest in a highly populated area.[break][break]

Perhaps if the nest had been left full of baby birds, it may have been easier to relocate. But as it stood now, she'd have to round up all of the baby Skarmory's and risk being pecked alive by an angry momma-bird. [break][break]

Stormy scratches the back of her neck as she chews her bottom lip. [break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@samuel

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #665582;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #665582;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shrapnel [mission]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 4:55:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As he took a sip out of his fruit smoothie he looked up and scanned the area for the “inconvenience” that he was hired to take care of. And inconvenience was a strange way to describe the potential dangers for both Pokémon and human alike to have a nest near such a populated area, and a nest of Skarmory at that.

There was a bit of amazement that the Pokémon even decided to make a home here, and while he would love to mull over the series of events that would lead to such a thing the more immediate problem of them being here had to be dealt with.

Moving his gaze from the nest, which had been mostly motivated by not wanting the sun to melt his eyes, Samuel eventually spotted who he figured he’d be working with to get this job done. Quickly he finished his smoothie and trashed it before walking over to them, surprised to see who it was.

”Well, well, well. Didn’t expect to run into someone like you here!” He smiled as he walked up to her.

”We’ve got quite the problem on our hands. But I’ve got to say the Skarmory know where to get themselves some real estate. A house on a beach with a great view? People would kill for that.”

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
shrapnel [mission]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 5:27:31 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy pivots as a familiar voice beckons to her. She's still shielding her eyes, but the momentum of her twist has her sunglasses falling off her head and into the sand. They're promptly stepped on and lost as someone bumps past her, fully immersed in their ice cream cone. The glasses crack underfoot and she gasps.[break][break]

When she plucks them and looks back up to see a smiling face, however, her moment of disappointment melts.[break][break]

"Hey! You've got an awfully familiar face... we've met before, haven't we?"[break][break]

She hopes so, given how familiar he seemed to be. 'Didn't expect to run into someone like you here' was a positive thing, right? There's a shred of doubt in the crease of her brows, but one might mistake it for the sun beaming into her eye sockets.[break][break]

"Right? Hell, I'd kill for a view like this!"[break][break]

As she looks past Samuel's shoulder, however, she witnesses a little boy get his tray of french fries stolen by a greedy pair of Skarmory babies. They fight over the remains as they get lost in the sand. Stormy had opened her mouth and begun calling out to the boy before it happened to try and warn him, but her voice as well as her outstretched hand fall short of being helpful.[break][break]

"Damn, these guys are really troublesome, aren't they? They must have been drawn here by the food. Plenty of salty fries and breaded goodies to go around, what with careless people tossing out unfinished meals."[break][break]

She sighs, rolling her head on her neck and massaging a shoulder. The stress could really give you one hell of a headache.[break][break]

"Any ideas, stranger?" [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@samuel

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shrapnel [mission]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 16:20:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
They had only met the one time and it was a brief interaction which was reason enough to not be floored that she couldn’t put a name to the face. And unlike her, he didn’t have any fancy titles or accolades to his name for people to make reference to.

”We met once a while back now.” He explained. He took notice that her attention was pulled somewhere else and it was just the sun continuing the assault her eyes.

Looking over his shoulder Samuel caught a small glimpse of what had happened to the boy’s food and it being pilfered from him.

”Yeah and they’ll definitely cause a lot of problems if we don’t move them soon. Only a matter of time before someone loses a limb or worse dealing with these metal birds.” He looked around, first to the nest, and then to the surrounding area.

There was no sign of the parents which was concerning, It gave them the opportunity to deal with the children first without having to worry about them but when they came back they were going to be pissed.

And a pissed skarmory is not one to be dealt with lightly.

”We could use their appetites against them.” Samuel suggested as he looked around for different food spots they could get some bait from.

”Bait them in with some tasty food and once they’re close we snatch them. At least that’s the first thought that comes to mind.” He said with a shrug.

”Oh you can call me Lucien.”

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
shrapnel [mission]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 0:26:07 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
"Yes... yes we did. We watched the clouds together, didn't we?"[break][break]

She muses over this for a moment, altogether forgetting about the task at hand. That, and she readjusts the broken sunglasses against the bridge of her nose. Sand trickles down her face from the edge of the lenses, but they're so scratched and bent that she ends up removing them to let them hang off her shirt.[break][break]

With the side of her thumb, she brushes particles of sand from her face while he agrees with her. She bobs her head in mutual agreement, a soft hum an indication that she's trying to come up with something. It turns out he would be the one with the good idea. She snaps her fingers as he suggests it, finger-gunning at him with great enthusiasm.[break][break]

"What a great idea! Here--" she presses a wad of spare change she has for dinner into his hand. "You go grab the food and I'll grab the uhh-- the thing to snatch them with. Yep."[break][break]

She smiles, clapping him on the shoulder unless he pulled away. With one last glance over her shoulder, she starts off at a jog to find some help by the beach. Surely some fishermen had something on hand to capture some sharp little baby birds.[break][break]

"Thanks for the help Lucien! I'll be back in a flash!" [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@samuel

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shrapnel [mission]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 5:59:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He was glad that after a moment she did remember their interaction from before.

”Right on the money.” He’d smile which was shortly followed with a snap like a buzz indicating that she had given the right answer to some sort of game show. Next thing he knew she was handing him money and suggesting that he go grab the food that would be their bait to capture the Skarmory.

”Oh yeah no problem…..” He wasn’t able to get much of a word in before she bolted. She hadn’t told him where she was going or what she was doing but he had faith in her, so with a shrug, he took off the go buy some food.

From what he could gather it really did seem like those Skarmory had a particular interest in fries. It was probably their shape and the ease of snatching them and carrying them off, especially for young ones.

”Excuse me. I’m going to need a couple of orders of fries.” Samuel began to say as he approached the window of one of the nearby food trucks.

He was checking out the menu as he spoke and decided that they could have a little bit more and spice it up with different options in case the fries didn’t end up working.

After he got all the food he made his way back to where he and Stormy had split up.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
shrapnel [mission]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 18:14:24 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
"Right on the money... I like that."[break][break]

Her appreciation is followed up immediately by her money being pressed into his hand, a few words of instruction and a promise to return. She assumed he would figure out what to do, and she wasn't always the best strategist to begin with. She was Stormy Silph, not Fernando.[break][break]

Sand scatters at her feet as she comes to a halt. With shallow, panting breaths, she uses her hand to shield herself from the sun, looking up and down the stretch of the beach. And then she sees it-- a bunch of metal-linked fishing nets, probably used to capture the Mareanie that had been coming up on shore a lot more lately.[break][break]

"Excuse me, hey!"[break][break]

She flags down an older man wiping sweat or sea spray from his brow. He appears puzzled and immediately irritated by her attempt at charm. Stormy disregards her attempts in order to get straight to the point. She gestures further up the beach.[break][break]

"I need to borrow your net for a minute. Ranger relocation business. I'd show you my badge, but it's with my belongings."[break][break]

The man pauses to scrutinize her, but she doesn't end up taking no for an answer. Better to ask forgiveness than permission, and all that.[break][break]

When she returns, she's dragging the netting behind her, huffing and puffing with the effort. It keeps dragging in the sand and her arms aren't long enough to carry it all by herself.[break][break]

"I-- I got the net!"[break][break]

She drops it with a huff.[break][break]

"Looks like you got the bait--" she snatches a fry for herself, sighing at satisfying crunch. "Ready to catch some baby birds?" [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@samuel

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shrapnel [mission]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 19:25:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A mixture of boredom, temptation and the smell of the fries in his hands won over his restraint and Samuel took a fry for himself. But, and of course this happened, one fry wasn’t enough and he took another one which eventually led to him munching on them.

This stopped and in a panicked fashion when Stormy had come back, Sam quick to try and eliminate any evidence that he had eaten some of them.

”Awesome, great job.” He’d reply, giving her a quick wave as she approached and taking note of the large size of the net which almost made him chuckle with how she had to drag it.

”Yeah I’m ready! So how do you want to do this?” Samuel looked around for a good spot for them to lay down their bait.

”So how about this? Go to an empty table, eat some of the fries and make em look tasty and then leave for a second to let the birds move in and then bam! We throw the net on them!” As he laid out his plan he took and ate another fry.

”Think that would work?”

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
shrapnel [mission]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 23:45:27 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
"You've.. uhh, got a little something on your face."[break][break]

She gestures at the corner of her mouth as an example, pretending to wipe away salt or gravy, whatever coating the fries might have. The gesture is delivered with a wink, however, and she quickly redirects them both back to the task at hand. Or, rather, Lucien does.[break][break]

The guy's idea was sound and she nods her head along with it, already invested. With one hand on her hip, she uses the other to point in the direction of an empty table, pausing to glance back at him.[break][break]

"We've gotta be quick, seems we've snacked a little too hard. Must be hungry, eh? Me too - maybe we can grab something after we take care of this nonsense."[break][break]

Though she does snap her fingers at him a second time when posed with the idea of snacking on more of these fries ourselves to make them look tasty. This guy was a genius, clearly.[break][break]

She leads him toward the table, lifting one end of the net and suggesting he help lift the other. They had this in the bag, she could see the swarm of birds already approaching. Apparently there were only three or four of the little bastards - they were just a whirlwind. One well-timed net capture would suffice.[break][break]

From her belt, she releases two Pokemon. [break][break]

"Just in case mom and dad come back to play: these two will keep watch. They answer to pspspsps if you need anything from 'em."[break][break]

She laughs at herself then, but the two shiny Pyroar seem indifferent. They've taken to wrestling in the hot sand and incidentally helping guide the Skarmory babies toward their trap. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@samuel

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shrapnel [mission]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 19:36:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
His hand mimicked the gesture Stormy had made, touching Samuel’s face and feeling the evidence of his snacking that had been leftover.

The realization that his scheme of feigning innocence had failed reshaped the expression from that of a surprise to a bright smile, finding the whole ordeal humorous.

”That sounds good. Clearly I could use an actual meal.” Had she not shown up, Samuel wasn’t certain if there would be any fries left. A result of not eating as much as he probably should have today as skipping meals was not an unusual occurrence for Samuel.

Stormy took the lead, heading for a nearby table that would be where they laid their bait. Delicately he held the fries, they were crucial for their plans and any spills would be problematic. He’d only place them down once Stormy needed help securing their net was in the right place.

”Excellent. Hopefully, we won’t have much trouble with the parents.” He said with a nod, his hands being placed on his hips as he took a survey of the stage they had set.

”Are you ready?” The next phase was rather simple. Once it would commence they’d both eat some of the fries to goad the Skarmory into focusing on them for their next target for food.

Next, they’d simply leave and allow the birds to come and that was when they’d poll their net.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
shrapnel [mission]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2020 21:38:15 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy chuckles again as he wipes the evidence of his snacking from his cheek. She winks, indicating he had successfully removed all of it. But the moment is fleeting as she hurriedly directs him to the next stage of their planning. [break][break]

It doesn't take long for them to get set up. The woman's Pyroar are excellent at staving off the birds until they're ready, protecting the fries from being snatched before they're even ready to take aim and fire. [break][break]

"Alright.. almost got it.... now!"[break][break]

With Stormy on one end of the net and Lucien on the other, she leaps forward. Her heels kick up sand as she stumbles forward unceremoniously - but their plan will have worked. The Pyroar rush the birds in close and, while they feast and fight over scraps, she and her partner manage to trap them in their cocoon of chain-link.[break][break]

"Help me strap it down. Oh-- shit, look out!"[break][break]

She turns to ask for his help, only to see Mom and Pop Skarmory begin to dive-bomb. She side-steps, allowing the male Pyroar to jump past her. He pins the larger bird to the ground with a NOBLE ROAR. [break][break]

"Hurry, hurry!"[break][break]

Except, instead of sounding panicked, Stormy sounds genuinely excited and enthusiastic. She's actually laughing as she drives pegs into the sand to hold the net down. It was temporary, but they needed to look after the parents first. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@samuel

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shrapnel [mission]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 22:10:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When Stormy makes the call Samuel leaps forward and traps the Skarmory within the net. All that was left do was secure and then deal with the much bigger ones.

At least that was the plan but it would see that the Mr. and Mrs. had other plans, plans that seemingly involved making shish kabobs out of Samuel and Stormy.

Lucky for them Stormy’s Pyroar would be there to provide backup while they secured the little ones.

”Right!” Samuel moved, driving the pegs on his side into the sand. That would hold the kids for now but they’d have to deal with the parents.

Samuel took out a Pokéball and released his Dusknoir and Ralts.

With the parents Samuel didn’t mind being a bit rough and even then this wouldn’t really hurt.

”Gravity and then while they’re pinned used Hypnosis.” Now not only did the birds have to deal with the Noble Roar of Stormy’s Pyroar but now the sudden weight from the Dusknoir would make it hard for them to move.

This made them easy targets for his Ralts to send psychic waves to the two metal birds and put them to sleep.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
shrapnel [mission]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 16:21:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy wipes sweat from her brow as the net is fastened into place. The baby birds cry pitifully, encouraging their parents to go into a rage - but it seems that with the help of two rowdy Pyroar and Lucien's Dusknoir and Ralts combination, they would find success.[break][break]

Gravity brings everyone to the ground, even the lions. But they seem none-the-wiser, more than happy to roll and romp in the sand. They kick and spray it everywhere, including in Stormy's face and hair. She spits, gasping and giggling as the hypnosis forces them into a deep sleep. All at once, the beach is quiet other than the sighs of relief from people around them.[break][break]

Oh, and then the cheering that Stormy quickly turns on and urges them to hush - don't wake the birds![break][break]

"Well done! Wow, that was impressive! The use of gravity and then hypnosis, what a genius strategy! I'd hate to face you in battle."[break][break]

She bounces up to him, offering the man the option to fist-bump her.[break][break]

"I'll call this in, there should be rangers around the corner to come pick these guys up. Then we can grab something to eat, if you're still hungry?"[break][break]

She is quick to fire off a message - and, like clockwork, it seems that the rangers are already on the scene. More than likely they had already been on their way. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@samuel

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shrapnel [mission]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2020 20:09:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@samuel