he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Week Away
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 3:51:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
[break]
+
WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

When the ranger first heard of this challenge he wasn't that interested, made him think back to his younger days and his mother used this method to harden him and his brother up as trainers. Though now that he had a little wild cat who couldn't fully control their electricity just yet Razz was on board. The hope was to get Whis to at least stop expelling electricity from getting too excited by the end of the week. Hopefully the lack of distractions and people would help with that. [break][break]

So that's what's brought him on the island now. He had heard there was another person here for survival too but he's yet to run into them yet. Though it's only been a day so there was plenty of time to find them, though if he was being honest with himself he had no interest in looking for the other person who signed up for this as he didn't want Whis accidentally hurting them too. Hes been shocked plenty of times since hes gotten the lightning cat and Razz didn't want another person to be a victim of that. [break][break]

With the weather for once being normal rather than it's crazy stormy self Razz decided it was time to get ready for target practice. With bellies now filled with a Basculin they caught, Razz began to set up a few targets. "Alright Whis lets try this again," to which the Zerora nodded and did just that. A couple shots in and they were doing well so far."Good going kiddo," he complimented making sure not to be too hard on them as they were just a baby. Though that might have been a mistake as once again got Whis excited after so much work. Sadly it did cause a discharge of energy that if Razz didn't fall back from surprise would have shocked him. Though it wasn't like there was only a bolt at him but that flashed all around narrowly avoiding Salem who was watching by a near by rock, and a few bolts even discharged into the forest. [break][break]

Yeah it was definitely discharges like this that made this trip a good idea.

[break][break]
    [/b] Deserted Island [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[/div]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
    [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
    [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
    [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
    She/her
    Twenty-four
    December 21
    Lilycove City
    Bisexual
    Culinary chemist
    Cadet
    I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
    awards
    177 posts
    Vera Lindt DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @vera
    Vera Lindt
    A Week Away
    POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 4:46:14 GMT
    Vera Lindt Avatar
    [nospaces]

the stray spark misses vera and her alolan raichu by a long shot, honestly, but it certainly catches her attention. her ponytail, caught at the precise moment in which it was being retied, swings left and right as she turns towards the spark's source. jade-colored eyes narrow in an attempt to distinguish the figures in the far distance.

[break][break]

three small splashes of color, one considerably bigger than the others. they grow bigger as she steps in their direction.

[break][break]

"are you three okay?" she calls, both hands cupped around her mouth. her pace quickens despite not being invited to join the small party. instead, another issue lingers on her mind. "no injuries or burns, i hope?"

[attr="class","hashtext"]
    [attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-raichu form-alola"]
    close tab

played by

King

he/him
    May 24
    Sootopolis City
    Uninterested
    Ranger
    Slateport Ranger Captain
    5'10 height
    5'10 height
    awards
    3,205 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @razz
    Razz Kingsman
    A Week Away
    POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 7:23:18 GMT
    Razz Kingsman Avatar
    [nospaces]
    [attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
    [break]
    +

Razz sighed in relief as he rolled himself up to a sitting position, "That's one less treat for you," he comments to where Whis pouts. Some might not like this method but the young ranger that he would try it out as they were a baby, and it gave it motivation though he was beginning to wonder if motivation wasn't the only think he should focus on. Though a bit of worry came up as he suddenly heard a voice coming from the forest well so much for no other people. [break][break]

He waves his hand in a 'its fine' manner as he got himself up from his spot. "Ah-No no we're fine," he tries to reassure the other person. "Sadly that's our bad," he gestures to his white cat with his head, "They're still a baby and I'm trying to get him to control his electrical abilities better," he explains almost surprised with how easy he was able to explain that to the newbie. Guess him worried that Whis had hurt someone got over his usual nervousness with people. "You weren't hurt were you?" he made sure to ask with some concern. [break][break]

While he asked Whis had jumped forward to see the new people, the white cat going close to the Raichu in curiosity, seemingly amazed by the way it was floating.

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
      PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
      [/div]
      close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
      She/her
      Twenty-four
      December 21
      Lilycove City
      Bisexual
      Culinary chemist
      Cadet
      awards
      177 posts
      Vera Lindt DOLLARS
      part of
      TAG WITH @vera
      Vera Lindt
      A Week Away
      POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 17:30:09 GMT
      Vera Lindt Avatar
      [nospaces]

vera nods appreciatively at the baby. its feline features are as adorable as any other kitten's, and it takes some conscious effort not to gush at the sight. she shakes her head. "nope, we're fine. can't say the same about a couple of trees back there, though." the quip is lighthearted and she expects (hopes) the trainer will take it as such.

[break][break]

leaning over to greet the little one, vera's keen eye notices the bundle of energy that still charges its small arms. her raichu, feeling his ego stroken by the attention, hops up to rearrange himself in a sitting position atop his tail. like this, he's in a more comfortable position to have a chat.

[break][break]

"hey cutie, do you have a name?" vera asks, some miles ahead of the raichu.

[break][break]

given the circumstances, she'd forgotten the usual pleasantries of a first meeting, and it's the question that makes her realize her misstep. "i'm vera, and this one here is fondue. he's one of my best friends." she turns towards the zeraora's trainer to introduce herself, and returns her attention to the pokémon when it's her pokémon's turn. the friendly smile dancing on her lips stays throughout both.

[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"]; } .hashtext .pkspr, .hashtext .pokesprite { cursor: default; } .hashtext .pkspr { width: 40px; height: 40px; padding: 0; margin: 0; } .hashtext .pkspr .pokesprite { transform: translate(-14px, -27px); [/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-raichu form-alola"]
      close tab

played by

King

he/him
      May 24
      Sootopolis City
      Uninterested
      Ranger
      Slateport Ranger Captain
      5'10 height
      5'10 height
      awards
      3,205 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @razz
      Razz Kingsman
      A Week Away
      POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 2:41:57 GMT
      Razz Kingsman Avatar
      [nospaces]
      [attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
      [break]
      +

Whis looks up at the Raichu in amazement as it sits top it's tail and obviously its the coolest thing he's seen in his 2 weeks of life as hes ignoring the humans for the moment as he stands up a bit straighter to see if they could get their front paws on the tail before it looks at the Raichu as if asking for permission to jump on too as it looked super fun! He looks over to the human as she seemed to ask a question, "Zera!" he exclaims as if it answered everything. [break][break]

Meanwhile Razz was looking toward the forest slightly worried about any possible fires the electricity might've caused, thankfully there seemed to be none but he did wonder if that disrupted anything else living here. A thought he would have to think about later as the woman introduced himself making him realize that oh right he forgot to do that. "Razz, and this is Whis," there is a couple of other meows yelled out as a tired Salem still sitting a top a rock with a tired look in his eyes as the Meowstic waves it's hands, but it was clear he had no intentions on moving. [break][break]

"And the attention whore there is Salem," he teases to which the blue cat uses PSYCHIC to throw a small rock at the ranger to which Razz just avoided. Not like the cat was actually trying to hit him anyways. The scared man looked back at the woman, "You're here for the challenge too right?"

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
        PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
        [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
        [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
        [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
        close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
        She/her
        Twenty-four
        December 21
        Lilycove City
        Bisexual
        Culinary chemist
        Cadet
        awards
        177 posts
        Vera Lindt DOLLARS
        part of
        TAG WITH @vera
        Vera Lindt
        A Week Away
        POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 3:20:32 GMT
        Vera Lindt Avatar
        [nospaces]

vera's laughter comes easily and generously. it's the chuckle of an optimist with a lot of warmth and joy to share.

[break][break]

the flying rock startles her, and for a moment she expects to meet someone else hiding between trees or behind a rock. once she realizes it's the meowstic, her shoulders relax once more. she turns to the darker-colored cat, to whom she raises her voice. "nice to meet you too, salem!"

[break][break]

fondue inches closer to the zeraora in a silent sign of agreement. he doesn't mind his tail being touched by the pair of curious paws. however, when it comes to letting the zeraora aboard, he hesitates.

[break][break]

the raichu raises both of its arms to his cheeks and shakes his head. he has never done such a thing before. it could be dangerous.

[break][break]

vera fully intends to take advantage of her front seat to the exchange, until the so-called desert island challenge is brought up. "ah... yeah, i guess i am. i kinda lost a bet." to make matters worse, she hadn't even signed up for said bet. but enough of that; she'd ranted enough already to her girlfriend back home.

[break][break]

"though, if i'm honest, i didn't read much of the fine print. any tips for me?"

[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-raichu form-alola"]
        close tab

played by

King

he/him
        May 24
        Sootopolis City
        Uninterested
        Ranger
        Slateport Ranger Captain
        5'10 height
        5'10 height
        awards
        3,205 posts
        part of
        TAG WITH @razz
        Razz Kingsman
        A Week Away
        POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 8:49:54 GMT
        Razz Kingsman Avatar
        [nospaces]
        [attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
        [break]
        +

Salem perks up a bit more hearing the girl's cheery demeanor as he jumps to his feet and uses PSYCHIC to float on over to the group to be move involved watching as Whis seemed disappointed as they gave the Raichu the saddest little eyes when told they couldn't ride the tail. [break][break]

[break]

Salem was quick to hop over and pat the younger kitty and spoke on how it would be fine and how they could always do fun things later even if it didn't involve the Raichu's tail. Yup yup Salem decided he was definitely going to need to teach his fellow feline exactly which kind of trouble they could and couldn't get into. [break][break]

"Lost bet?" Razz couldn't help but ask curious on what it could be before he looked up in thought when asked about tips. "I have a couple, got stuck with this kind of challenge as a kid, mother claimed it 'builds character'" he rolled his eyes on that part. "For water I found it best just to find the same place where local pokemon try to drink. As for food, well unless you think you can survive on berries and fruit all week... well there is a reason why Basculin are a common dish. It's only been one night so far I hope you haven't had much trouble? I'm sure there are some pokemon on the island that can be territorial."

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
          PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
          [/div]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
          he/him
          October 13
          GONGAGA
          gongaga-romantic
          gongager
          gongago
          me?
          gongaga
          808 height
          808 height
          WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
          awards
          38,720 posts
          shiv DOLLARS
          part of
          TAG WITH @shiv
          shiv
          A Week Away
          POSTED ON Sept 10, 2020 7:12:43 GMT
          shiv Avatar
          [newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
          [nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
          [attr="class","missionHead"]
          a ledian

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
          [attr="class","missionCutIn"]
          [attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
          stats

male or female - iron fist[break]
          silver wind / mach punch / safeguard[break]reflect / bug buzz / air slash

UNBEKNOWNST TO THEM, the island is home to territorial ledian. they seem to have a colony here, finding strength in numbers due to their relatively weak bodies. razz's intuitions prove to be correct, and from the brush, they swarm out. although they possess power in their barrage of punches, some wield makeshift spears.[break][break]

you two may catch a ledian;[break]however, be aware it will consume 1 pokeball.[break][break]
          just note that you are capturing them in mod reqs!

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]
          &
          close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
          She/her
          Twenty-four
          December 21
          Lilycove City
          Bisexual
          Culinary chemist
          Cadet
          awards
          177 posts
          Vera Lindt DOLLARS
          part of
          TAG WITH @vera
          Vera Lindt
          A Week Away
          POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 15:31:57 GMT
          Vera Lindt Avatar
          [nospaces]

oh. oh no. the raichu was kind of expecting a reaction like this, but in reality it's even worse than he expected. thankfully, the meowstic appears in front of them at exactly the right moment. fondue's round head nodding in thanks at the intervention.

[break][break]

"yeah. work stuff." vera waves it off with her hand, as if to add another label: unimportant stuff. not quite, but she doesn't want to bore the boy with her complaints.

[break][break]

surprisingly, razz has a lot of advice for her. the surprise comes at his reason for having said advice to share. "sorry to hear that." if sending a kid out to fend for himself isn't a cruel form of parenting, she doesn't know what is. even her own issues can't compare.

[break][break]

on the other hand, his mother's actions did give him the tools to deal with this challenge. a silver lining, she supposes. as for vera, luck and a degree in chemistry were on her side.

[break][break]

"i've managed! my rotom helped me make some glass bottles, and we've been distilling water to-" vera's words are cut short by the sight of a whole army of ledians at the edge of the forest. and, in their hands, "spears? where did they get those from?"

[break][break]

a buzzing sound begins to ring in her ears. first coming from a single ledian, a thin but alarming sound, and then from everywhere at once. it's a bad omen through and through.

[break][break]

"fondue, set up a barrier!" the alolan raichu turns towards the imminent danger and does as requested:

reflect

and

light screen

work in tandem to protect their side of the field. "what were you saying about territorial pokémon?"

[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"]; } .hashtext .pkspr, .hashtext .pokesprite { cursor: default; } .hashtext .pkspr { width: 40px; height: 40px; padding: 0; margin: 0; } .hashtext .pkspr .pokesprite { transform: translate(-14px, -27px); [/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
          May 24
          Sootopolis City
          Uninterested
          Ranger
          Slateport Ranger Captain
          5'10 height
          5'10 height
          awards
          3,205 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @razz
          Razz Kingsman
          A Week Away
          POSTED ON Sept 13, 2020 10:51:07 GMT
          Razz Kingsman Avatar
          [nospaces]
          [attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
          [break]
          +

Seeing the relief on the Raichu's face Salem was smiling as he waved it off as if it were no big thing. Telling a bit on his younger days how he would give the same kinda eyes on not getting things he wanted so he could recognize the same sort of con. And while Whis didn't really get what a 'con' was the little baby pokemon still didn't like being called out as it stuck it's tongue out at the older cat. [break][break]

Razz tilted his head in question when the other mentioned that it was a work thing that made her do it. But he wasn't going to pester the issue and when she apologized when he mentioned what his mother did to which he just shrugged, "Not a big deal anymore, we lived," was the simple detail he was going to give. Besides it was far from the worse shes done, not that any of that needed mentioning. He listened to her as she mentioned making glass bottles which made him really confused as he tilted his head about to ask how such a thing was manageable before a buzzing sound was heard. Razz was quick to go on guard as he expected Beedrill at first until the first of what seemed to be many Ledian started popping up from the woods. Again he had to do a double take as many of them seemed to be holding spears. [break][break]

"Same place you somehow made glass," he can't help but comment as their numbers grew both things seeming as just impossible to him while he racked his brain for a minute. It felt like a minute too long as they were surrounded a few using Bug Buzz as the called out loudly, releasing red sound waves from their body at the invaders of their island causing Razz and his pokemon to cover their ears, thankful for the Raichu's LIGHT SCREEN to refuse it's power. "Worry a lot," was his comment about territorial pokemon. [break][break]

"Salem! Whis! create a path!" he called out to them though at first the white cat was confused before Salem told the younger kit what to do. Whis going first as they became surrounded in blue electricity and slammed their fist into the ground as a stream of electricity came from the ground up to electrocute a group in front of them. After the PLASMA FIST Salem jumped forward and used DISARMING VOICE to clear out what the electrical attack didn't. "Run so we can dwindle their numbers!" he told her as he used the path his pokemon made to go through. [break][break]

While running he was debating in his head whether or not this was a battle they should fight or just run from as they still had five days.

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
            PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
            [/div]

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
            She/her
            Twenty-four
            December 21
            Lilycove City
            Bisexual
            Culinary chemist
            Cadet
            awards
            177 posts
            Vera Lindt DOLLARS
            part of
            TAG WITH @vera
            Vera Lindt
            A Week Away
            POSTED ON Sept 13, 2020 15:02:41 GMT
            Vera Lindt Avatar
            [nospaces]

the idea that the spears were made of glass too is scary, but plausibly scary. vera can't be too sure without a close-up, which at the moment seems too dangerous even to confirm what exactly they're dealing with. if they were, though, that would imply the existence of a second species of pokémon helping them out.

[break][break]

"run? run where?" is vera's first thought. the pokémon were swarming out from the forest, which meant there would undoubtedly be more lying in wait inside. on the other hand, running along the beach gave them little cover. still, vera follows after the boy and his pokémon. just as the ledians, they too had strength in numbers. "razz! turn left, towards the mountain!"

[break][break]

as for the alolan raichu, two conditions are met: first, the electricity generated by whis's

plasma fists

leaves aftershocks on the ground from which to borrow power. fondue hops on his feet from side to side. one, two, three, four. one, two, three, four. he builds up energy for a long

surge surf

(or levitate using magnetism, more accurately).

[break][break]

before either of them notices it, the alolan raichu disappears from sight and reappears straight ahead to fend off wild ledians, occasionally

feinting

with his tail or coordinating with salem to release a beam of

psychic

energy here and there.

[break][break]

briefly, vera considers asking for her vikavolt's help, but cracker would only be able to carry one of them and not both. the idea is discarded. they'd just have to run really fast and avoid any attacks, until they find a good place to rest and consider their options.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
            May 24
            Sootopolis City
            Uninterested
            Ranger
            Slateport Ranger Captain
            5'10 height
            5'10 height
            awards
            3,205 posts
            part of
            TAG WITH @razz
            Razz Kingsman
            A Week Away
            POSTED ON Sept 16, 2020 1:09:33 GMT
            Razz Kingsman Avatar
            [nospaces]
            [attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
            [break]
            +

Razz did just as the other said to do, heading left figuring she might have an idea. When Raichu took the lead Meowstic lifted itself up with psychic in order to keep up and work along side the rat pokemon to swipe away the Ledian though with both pokemon being weak to bug he wasn't sure just how long it would last. As the approched the mountain, which thankfully wasn't too far from where they were Razz took a quick look noting some holes in the rock sides, some possibly being caves. [break][break]

They just needed coverage now. [break][break]

"Whis Plasma Fist on the ground! Salem," he just whistled as his senior pokemon knows his codes both cats paused their runs as Whis charged up electricity again to slam into the ground as the electricity surged upward as Meowstic used Disarming Voice at the ground to mess with the ground to mix and create an explosion creating a wall of dust to get between them and the pokemon. "One of the caves!" he told her going to one of the holes in the walls with Whis and Salem not far behind. Once in the cave Razz finally allowed himself to slow down to catch his breath. Damn territorial pokemon was his only thought as he leaned against the wall peeking out just enough to notice some of the Ledian searching. [break][break]

"I forgot how fun this was," he groaned with sarcasm before retreating into the cave more as he tried to think. "Okay so.... two ideas," he paused to allow himself a few more breaths to calm down and cool off. "One we can just hide from those things for the rest of the week, or two we can try and find it's leader, or maybe it's strongest maybe if we take them out. Maybe seeing that would make the others back off? Unless you have another plan?" he brainstormed looking to Vera for her opinion.

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
              PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
              [/div]

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
              She/her
              Twenty-four
              December 21
              Lilycove City
              Bisexual
              Culinary chemist
              Cadet
              awards
              177 posts
              Vera Lindt DOLLARS
              part of
              TAG WITH @vera
              Vera Lindt
              A Week Away
              POSTED ON Sept 20, 2020 2:06:37 GMT
              Vera Lindt Avatar
              [nospaces]

the closest cave is just as good as any for their immediate purposes, so that's where they end up. vera struggles to catch her breath. she's used to running, but not running for her life. a chuckle dies in her mouth at razz's sarcastic remark.

[break][break]

"yeah, i think we'll have to confront the leader some way or another, to be safe." she places a thoughtful hand on her chin. "or leaders. see, there's something that's been bothering me. ledybas couldn't have possibly melted sand into glass without the help of someone else. silicon dioxide liquifies at over a thousand and seven hundred degrees celsius."

[break][break]

vera lets that thought sink in. she didn't want to believe it at first, but after the forced close-up she got of the spears, she could no longer deny it. they're dealing with more than an aggressive swarm of ledybas here.

[break][break]

"fire types can be lured with smoke and charcoal, but i can't think of any way to single out the ledyba leader without being attacked by the entire horde." as she speaks, vera's gaze drifts down to the end of the cavern, or what she thinks is the end of the cavern. it's pretty dark. a very light breeze brushes her cheeks.

[break][break]

"where do you think this tunnel leads?"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
              May 24
              Sootopolis City
              Uninterested
              Ranger
              Slateport Ranger Captain
              5'10 height
              5'10 height
              awards
              3,205 posts
              part of
              TAG WITH @razz
              Razz Kingsman
              A Week Away
              POSTED ON Sept 29, 2020 10:39:23 GMT
              Razz Kingsman Avatar
              [nospaces]
              [attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
              [break]
              +

At the idea of leaders Razz ponders for a moment while she speaks, beside him Salem is catching his breath while Whis can't help but slightly look out to see if any were near by. Though at the science talk he couldn't help but pause and look at her confused not really getting why she was mentioning it at first. It took a moment for it to click, "I was kidding on the glass thing, I was still surprised on how you made bottles sorry, clearly I'm not good with jokes," he tries to explain before tilting his head, "Unless you actually saw that then that's terrifying," he remarks still thinking but with them out numbered in such a way there seemed little way for them to just do a frontal attack. [break][break]

Usually with numbers like these they would need more than the two of them. At the idea of a way to lure them Razz couldn't help but think of just burning them out, but he wasn't going to do anything extreme like that. "Well at the moment they're after us, I have a healer so one of us could just try to get attention long enough until we identify the leader and then the other comes out and strikes?" he tries to offer as he looked over to Vera as he looked down the tunnel. [break][break]

"Down there? Well the caves could just be connected, that or possibly an area with more territorial pokemon," he shutters at the thought of that, one set was enough. "Though if nothing else this is a decent enough place for us to hide."

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
                PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
                [/div]

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
                She/her
                Twenty-four
                December 21
                Lilycove City
                Bisexual
                Culinary chemist
                Cadet
                awards
                177 posts
                Vera Lindt DOLLARS
                part of
                TAG WITH @vera
                Vera Lindt
                A Week Away
                POSTED ON Oct 11, 2020 3:16:17 GMT
                Vera Lindt Avatar
                [nospaces]

sometimes vera forgets not everyone's gotten a chemistry degree. her eyelids flutter shut for a moment. "right," she mouths slowly.

[break][break]

razz may have meant the whole 'glass shards as spearheads' thing as a joke, but vera's 20/15 visual acuity had another story to tell. one she's not so excited about. "well, perhaps i should ask you to read my fortune too. i don't think that was shock making me see things."

[break][break]

the plan he explains to her is dangerous, but she supposes they have no choice but to face it.

[break][break]

"don't jinx us, razz!" she gasps in the same breath as a nervous laugh. there's a part of her that's genuinely terrified. the boy's most dangerous hypotheses had all come true so far. under danger of being called superstitious, vera would rather not to test her luck. she turns on her heels, ready to take on one swarm at a time.

[break][break]

a nod is offered, perhaps more for her own benefit than his. "fondue, do you think you could distract them for us? you can surf pretty fast when you want to."