Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
kill your masters [mature][s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2020 5:48:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

CLOSED SOCIAL

TW: disturbing language, kidnapping, graphic violence involving guns/knives, blood, death

setting: post-war
this is the grand finale of lulu’s relationship with her old gang, which i need to update in her bio as her backstory has evolved into something much more severe. she has run from an international mob and arms smuggling ring. attracted to the inflated market during wartime, they expanded to hoenn and located her by total chance during a mission in rustboro.

it was a crisp fall evening, and it nipped at her, stealing strands of her hair from the shadows of her hood. rain poured gently on the ground. she’d just left ’s nightclub, having shared an hour and a drink with the ultraviolent man she’d gradually grown fond of. the lights were faded in the distance as she rode a petite rat bike through dark streets and alleyways. she’d become more comfortable as time had passed since her last run-in with a dragon in rustboro. time had emboldened her, at least enough to get out some. the last shot of tequila warmed her despite the wind in her face.

it might’ve been a great night if it hadn’t all went down from there. she hadn’t noticed the man who had slunk out of the club behind her. he got into an inconspicuous black sedan with tinted windows, which sat in a dimly lit corner of the parking lot. it crept after her, and then turned.

she heard it before she saw it; the revving of an engine as she came out of the alleyway, and then, the next she knew, she was on the ground, the car having clipped her wheel. she groaned, the world turning for a second before she rolled back up and got her bearings. she then felt the hands descending on her, grabbing her up, quickly frisking and disarming her. she kicked wildly, and tried to yell out, but a hand was slapped firmly over her mouth until they threw her into the car unceremoniously.

when the hand shoved her face away, she spat. “fuck you!” and then they shut the trunk, and everything went dark.

the urge to scream was strong, but it didn’t last. eventually, she began breathing deliberately, survival instincts finally grounding her. her hands explored in search of something useful. nothing. claustrophobia began gripping her to a degree she’d never quite felt before. panicking, she began unleashing a string of kicks and punches, which ultimately only served to bloody her knuckles on the thinly carpeted metal.

every stoplight made her heart lurch. on the fifth stop, she felt the car bounce some from the relief of heavy bodyweight, and heard the muffled impact of the car doors as they were casually slammed shut. finally, she heard the latch, and hazy starlight suddenly flooded over her crunched up body. she went to throw a punch like a jack in the box as the trunk swung open, but someone grabbed her hand out of the air and then quickly manhandled her to her feet. “stop fighting.” he barked. a woman nearby laughed at her. “you dumb bitch, let’s see you run again. i’ll shoot you in the head myself.”

she then raised lulu’s beloved sword cutlass at her, which she’d grabbed off the ground during the bike “accident”. she aimed it at lulu, who was dumbstruck at the sight, and the yellow-haired woman pretended to shoot it with a taunting ‘pew’ sound from her painted red lips.

suddenly, a rage washed over her. “do it, then!” she growled through gritted teeth, pulling at the leash that was the man’s vice grip on her shoulders. the woman only smiled maliciously, out of reach, gesturing the gun to the path behind lulu. “walk. nicely.

initially expecting to turn to face some ominous field, or perhaps some obscure warehouse parking lot, instead she found herself still in the city, facing a unassuming brick building, built closely between other similar structures. all too suddenly, she knew where she was, without ever having been there. the nest.

one of them knocked on a door, lowly giving a password through it like a speakeasy. it looked a bit like one on the inside. there was mahogany here, and green velvet there. several dragons lounged, their respective weapons not far off from each. a group sipped liquor and played cards at a table.

some of them looked up. there were mixed expressions, some recognizing her, others not yet filled in. the group walked past the heavily tattooed lot, lulu no longer resisting much. as they made their way through the hall, one of them walking beside her spoke up. “you know, rinc cried before ellio bashed his face in. then again, i guess dying alone like that’s pretty sad.”

a surreal sensation that felt both hot and cold all at once overtook her body, and after the initial shock of the news, she whipped her head to the side in a swift headbutt, letting out a fierce cry in defense of her lover’s honor. “shut up! don't fucking talk about him!” her skull caught the man on the lip, and he stumbled back a couple of steps, bringing a finger to the blood that welled from a small wound. he sighed, taking a moment, and then swiftly brought the butt of his pistol down on her cheek. she winced, slouching some in the larger man’s hands before shaking it off.

the man stared at her and then smoothed a hand through his hair coolly and continued walking ahead of them. “piece of shit.” she muttered breathily. he then turned and a fist shot straight into her face, splintering her nose. she gasped and sputtered blood. still glaring, gritting her teeth through the pain. she spat some of it at his feet, but did nothing more.

“are you done?” he asked, seeming unimpressed and annoyed. he got in her mangled face. “natalia wants you alive, but i swear to arceus, i will cut you up and feed you to my dog. try me again.” his eyes locked hers in a stalemate, her breath heavy, head swimming a bit. up until that point, she’d thought natalia was overseas, still in galar, in motostoke. on the contrary, she was right below their feet, about to dine on a steak in front of a comfy fire.

they began heading down the hallway again, lulu dragging her feet a bit here and there. eventually, they descended stairs, down an embellished rug that stretched on forever, and went through a door.

and then they met eyes. from across an unnecessarily long table, the queen sat, a rather beautiful woman with dark, cascading hair and onyx eyes that burned holes into every soul they crossed. a single scar stretched over one of them, giving her appearance a sinister edge. her hands clasped on propped elbows in a formal fashion. lulu’s blood dripped onto the expensive rug. she noted the steak sitting in front of the woman, and she briefly thought of ’s generosity—one of her few friends, who would never know what had happened. on that note, she thought of her brother, , her only family—but she supposed she’d already warned him.

the older johto native smiled as though lulu were an old friend, and spoke with a heavy accent of her own. “mustang. there you are. so good to see you alive and—” she assessed her beat up face and dead expression. perhaps well wasn’t the right word. “hm. well, alive.” she concluded.

abandoning her steak for the moment, she rose from the table and picked up a still lit cigar from a nearby ashtray, puffing on it briefly, regarding lulu with a smirk. “you look like you need a smoke.” she blew a cloud into her face, agitating the wounds. then, she took it and placed it in lulu’s loosened lips painfully, patting her bruised and bloodied cheek and only pulling it back away when lulu was hacking coughs. natalia turned her back, black heels walking comfortably in the other direction, taking slow, deliberating footsteps before turning again.

“i’m sure you can imagine, there are some things i want to know, mustang.” her hand glided across the table nonchalantly. “if my dinner gets cold before you tell me, i’ll put a bullet between your eyes.”

lulu looked around the room. dragons stood guard, relaxed, but with guns in hand and ready to start shooting at any sudden movement. natalia snapped her fingers, and red lights beamed from the fists of a couple of her captors. lulu’s solrock, emboar, and scyther were released into the room, confused, looking around and assessing the situation. when they saw their trainer injured and distressed, they lunged forward, but just as quickly found themselves lassoed and subdued with steel chains and held similarly at gunpoint. lulu glared, gritting her teeth again, as her team made low, distressed noises at her.

“come here.” the mob boss’s tone was suddenly biting. it was a command.

lulu felt a gun push roughly into her back, sending her forward. she felt each step, feeling in her heart that they might be her last on earth. when she came to face natalia again, the older woman brushed lulu’s hair out of her face gently. “i remember when i took you in. a rich little brat, trying to be something she wasn’t. but, lo and behold, you got what you wanted, didn’t you?” her hand went to then hold her by the chin. there had been a time she’d been like a mother to her. she'd turned her into a monster.

lulu said nothing, yanking her chin away. the woman continued, moving to the real topic at hand.

“ultimately, i know why you ran. you watched spade go free, and then be shot like a dog in the backseat—just another liability. you’ve always been a quick learner, i’ll give you that.” she took a puff from her cigar again and then set it back in the ashtray. “but you should know as well as anyone, my girl, that a motherfucker can run to the end of this earth and then all the way to hell, and i will still find them.”

“riggs, you may begin.” the man she addressed pulled the scyther up by its chain and held a knife to its throat. natalia’s eyes never left lulu’s, intimately close. “you will tell me what you told them, now.”

lulu scrunched what she could of her face, trying to glare but grimacing instead. “i never told them a damn thing.”

“don’t lie to me, mustang; you know how this goes.” she snapped a finger, and instead of across the throat, the man’s knife came down over one of the scyther’s wings. a grating cry of pain left the pokemon as it fell to the floor. lulu’s heart sank into her stomach.

“i’m not lying.” she said, her brain not grasping the scenario she’d seen played out so many times before. those three words never worked, and bad things always followed.

“what a shame.” natalia nodded to riggs. the knife came down again, this time on the other wing. another cry, though weakened. natalia shook her head, and reached down for her own gun, checking the chamber ominously.

then, something in lulu snapped. something that had been bending, straining her entire life.

she reached suddenly for the steak knife on the table, prepared to die to take her opportunity. without hesitation, she slammed the serrated blade into the woman’s throat with a primal yell and then yanked it back out, not expecting to live to see the blood. but the bullets never came.

looking up, she found a glowing shield formed around her—solrock’s REFLECT defending her. bullets ricocheted off of it, a few bodies falling in the wake of their trajectory. natalia gasped, holding her throat and stumbling over a chair. blood pooled on the carpet. guns then unloaded on the solrock, but it did little, and, after realizing this, the pokemon began pulling at its restraints wildly.

as those standing guard were momentarily distracted by the unruly pokemon, the shield faded gradually, and lulu took her chance to bolt for a gun which she pulled from the hand of a fallen body, the grip still warm. a shootout erupted, and she ducked behind the table. the pokemon ripped free, however, the scyther was quickly finished off with a string of bullets before it could attack. lulu watched in horror, but with no time to grieve in the moment, she kept moving, bullets dropping a few dragons. her hoennian death count had risen from 0 to 5 in less than a minute.

her pokemon were free, and the emboar went to use HAMMER ARM on a man with a gun aimed at lulu, who shot blindly as he looked over, turning to unload on the tall pig pokemon before it could hit. the pokemon fell, fading quickly as the scyther had.

lulu didn’t feel pain at first, only a strange burning sensation, pushing outward from a hole. a bullet had passed clean through her shoulder. it took a moment to process, and a sharp exhale left her lip as a hand came up to wipe her shirt, already soaked in blood when she pulled it back. “fuck.” she managed. her gun lifted again at the man, who was running out of the room to recruit more gunmen. as he went for the stairs, she shot him in the back, and then grabbed another gun.

lulu then staggered to the table, and pulled out the far end chair, disturbing the pool of her old boss’s blood. grabbing a pokeball that had been kicked across the ground during the chaos, she recalled her remaining solrock, who was thoroughly traumatized. “thank you. goodbye.” she told the capsule in her hand.

she slouched some in her seat, vision hazy, sitting there between a hot fire and a cold steak. her face was obscured by a string of smoke that wafted to the ceiling from a dead woman's cigar. she held the gun in her hand at the ready with her good arm—she’d go out shooting.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2020 16:12:12 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

After spending an hour with a newer recruit that he had particularly grown fond of, , Dorian intended to spend the night lounging in his office, having drinks brought to his office by one of his assistants. But rather than one of the beauties he had working as waitresses deliver him a mixed drink, a large and rather well built man, dressed in a suit, came running into the room.

"What is it?", Dorian asked, expecting bad news to follow.

"Boss, Lulu was kidnapped leaving the club. Takashi saw her being tailed by someone on her way out, and ended up spotting her being grabbed, and shoved in the trunk of a black sedan with tinted windows. His Murkrow is tracking them now.", the Rocket, Ogita, would report to his boss. Dorian immediately shot up from his seat, his expression showing his otherwise restrained rage. "Ogita, you and Takashi did well. Once the Murkrow has a fix on their location, we're taking a drive. Tell Takashi he's coming.", Dorian would tell the man, his tone surprisingly tranquil.

"Of course, boss!", Ogita would tell Dorian, leaving the room upon seeing the Mad Dog's hand gesture allowing him to do so.

As Dorian waited for the news of the Murkrow's landing, he would prepare himself. The Moto Dragons were one of those gangs that refused to play ball with Rocket, wanting to cash in on the Region themselves. Dorian wanted to handle them diplomatically, as having whatever hooks they could get into Galar before any action was to be taken in that Region would be beneficial. Alas, by kidnapping Lulu, they had crossed the line. Now Dorian wanted to annihilate them completely.

Finally, a slimmer man would enter the office. "Boss, the Murkrow has been perched. His signal is pointing to this area.", he'd tell the Mad Dog, before showing him a map of where the Murkrow was now watching. "You did good, Takashi. Did Ogita tell you about what happens next?", Dorian inquired. "Of course. Ogita has the car ready to go.", Takashi would tell Dorian. "Good. Now follow me.", Dorian ordered, grabbing his favorite pipe, before heading to the car with his minion.

Arriving where the signal had stopped, the Murkrow broadcasting it would watch from his perch as the vehicle drove by. Before the trio could exit their car, they would be greeted with gunfire coming from the window. A single man would spray down the vehicle with his submachine gun. Fortunately for the occupants, the vehicle was made from materials that could withstand gunfire, windows that were bullet resistant. Nevertheless, Ogita would drive away quickly, making a tactical retreat.

"Now we have to add bodywork to the budget, as well as a massive cleanup!", Dorian remarked. "Takashi, deploy your Sneasel. Ogita, drive back to the entrance. We're gonna occupy them while Takashi's girl does her thing.", Dorian told the two of them. With a nod, the smaller man would send out his Sneasel from the window, commanding her to sneak into the building through the window, and to tear out the throats of anyone firing on them.

With the Sneasel in play, Ogita would drive back to the entrance of the building the Dragons were held up in. Seeing the vehicle return, the single guard at the window would begin to fire on it again. Dents and cracks would begin to form on the body and windshield of the vehicle, as it took the abuse of the prolonged gunfire. As the guard was occupied, a Sneasel would manage to get in through a window, sneaking up on the gunman, and pouncing on his back. As he felt the creature jump on his back, he would desperately reach out to grab it, before the claws of the icy beast tore into his carotid artery, a warm and violent gushing of blood spraying out as the claws ripped out of the side of his neck. Within seconds, the man fell to the floor, uselessly grasping at the wound as he bled out, and the Sneasel slunk into the shadows.

With the gunfire coming to an end, the trio of Rockets would exit the vehicle out of the side opposite of the entrance, taking cover behind the car. "These fools seem to prefer guns over Pokemon. Let's show them the benefits of Ghost-types, yeah?", Dorian 'suggested' to his minions, a maniacal grin plastered on his face. The two men nodded, sending out a Mismagius and a Dusknoir respectively. Meanwhile, Dorian would send out his trusty Chandelure, Spooky McGlowerson, to lead the charge into the mansion.

Ogita's Dusknoir would take point, violently smashing the door open, and gaining the attention of the men upstairs, who would instinctively unload their weapons into the rotund specter. As the bullets phased through the Ghost, the Chandelure would begin to float up the steps, laughing off the barrage of bullets, before bellowing a sinister Smog from the top of its 'body.' As the gunmen found themselves falling to their knees, and choking on the poisonous smog, the Mismagius would float in behind the fiery specter, and finish the men off by firing off a barrage of Magical Leaves at them, launching them at their throats like knives.

With the gunmen acting as guards taken care of, the ghosts and their human masters would advance through the hall, being guided by the sound of the gunfight from one of the rooms. Upon reaching the room, the Dusknoir would again take point as they stormed the room, the three humans taking cover from the gunfire that would no doubt greet their entrance. The Dusknoir this time would go on the offensive, using Rock Tomb in an attempt to crush the gunmen under some rubble coming from the ceiling. Meanwhile, Mismagius would fire off Thunderbolts to greet the gunmen attacking their friend.

And finally, Chandelure would give the Moto Dragons a taste of his Flame Burst. Any unfortunate soul hit by the spectral flames would find their souls burning out, leaving its victims as dead, soulless husks.

tags:
notes: Coming to the rescue!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2020 22:41:19 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

CLOSED SOCIAL

she sat there. kept bleeding, waiting, fading, but she never saw the door open. instead, she heard gunfire upstairs, some yelling, and then it eventually fell silent. then, still, nothing.

having been unprepared to ever stand on her feet again, she groaned some and pushed herself up out of the chair. the gun hung in her hand still, and she passed by her fallen pokemon without so much as a glance, willing her eyes forward and her heart to frost. she shouldered the door with gritted teeth and leaned against the wall as she made her way up the staircase.

blood dripped on the floor, a mess mingling with other puddles as she staggered forward relentlessly, through the rooms, until she reached the kitchen and saw it through a doorway. a massive ghost, and the singed bodies around it. “what—”

not in a state to do much at that point, and her solrock not crossing her mind amidst the fog and after her recent losses, she stared at it for a long moment and then allowed herself to fall back against the fridge, her exit wound skidding down the door of it like a thick line of paint until she landed to sit on the floor, blood pooling steadily, gun eventually falling out of her hand.

fuck. it sounded exhausted, breathless. she watched it, her vision, already obscured by drying blood, slowly going hazy. she tried to blink it away, as she got closer to losing the battle with unconsciousness.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2020 23:20:25 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The Chandelure would look on with sadistic satisfaction at the victims of its rampage. The gunmen, powerless to stop the spectral trio, all died like trapped, desperate animals. But as its eyes beholden the final woman, who was already wounded, a familiar voice called out to it. "Stop, she's one of us!", Dorian called out, running in behind the Chandelure, who bowed to the well-dressed man.

Seeing the state Lulu was in, Dorian turned back to the duo that came in as his backup. "Takashi, call the cleanup crew! Ogita, help me patch this wound, and get her to the car!", Dorian called out.

As the smaller man went to make the call, Ogita would rush back to the car, grabbing a first aid kit from the trunk. Dorian quickly took off his jacket, and began to use it to quell the bleeding. "Lulu, don't you die on me now! We're gonna get you out of here, get you patched up!", Dorian called out to the woman, who may or may not have been conscious by that time. Ogita would rush in, and the large man would help his boss properly dress the wound, before going to help her into the car.

With Lulu loaded into the vehicle, Dorian and Ogita would recall their Pokemon, and get ready to head off. Takashi, however, remained behind at the place.

"Takashi, see to it that the cleanup crew gets compensated!", Dorian called out to the smaller man. "Of course, boss!", the man called out, before the Mad Dog drove off to the back alley doctor.

tags:
notes: Feel free to have Lulu wake up at the back alley clinic, or something to that effect

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 0:17:12 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

CLOSED SOCIAL

the colors in the room began to swirl together, a warmth passing over her briefly. the voices sounded more far off than they were, echoing in her head. when they arrived, her eyes met theirs, but she was no longer there. seconds later, she slumped in someone’s arms.

she came to, staring up over a bit of gauze at a flickering fluorescent beam on the ceiling. she groaned, and heard the crackling sound of her broken nose as she moved her face too much, wincing. breathing through her mouth, the nausea of blood loss quickly gripped her and she sprung to life, her torso twisting painfully over the cot as she vomited into a trashcan that someone with lightning reflexes had suddenly kicked across the floor beneath her.

when she was done retching, she fell back onto the bed, coughing a bit, but in a soft, restrained way in an attempt not to move her body too much. there was a terrible pain in her shoulder, and she remembered the sting of hot metal passing through her. oh, yeah. she’d been shot. so that’s what that felt like. she’d always wondered.

reality wasn’t with her yet. she struggled to recount the happenings, images flashing in her mind like puzzle pieces. they were all there, she just needed to put them together.

her vision still obscured by patches on her face, she turned her head to the people in the room she could see. there was only one she recognized. then, she gave a ‘heh’. he’d said he’d have her back. he’d kept his word.

“got a fuckin’ smoke on ya?” she asked him, grinning with blood in her teeth.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2020 16:49:14 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Despite having dropped the Rocket off at the back alley doctor, Dorian refused to leave. He allowed Ogita to leave with the vehicle, in order to get necessary work on it to cover up what had transpired that night. He could only hope Takashi and the clean up crew managed to get business done before any cops arrived. But most of all, he hoped that Lulu would pull through.

As she woke up, Dorian smiled. But rather than talk to her immediately, he waited for her. When asked for a smoke, Dorian happily obliged, offering her the tobacco stick, and a light. He didn't even bother correcting her on her language at this point, given her prior ordeal. "Good to see you're awake. I was worried about you.", he'd tell Lulu.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2020 3:36:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

CLOSED SOCIAL

lulu winced, and then winced at the pain from wincing. she strained to reach the cigarette with her good arm, attempting to not move her shoulder much as she did so. she lit it, took a large drag, and then handed back the light with similar caution and groaning.

she smiled at him weakly. “thanks.” her eyes lingered on his for a moment with sincerity. it was a simple word, but it held everything that had transpired. he’d likely saved her life, and she would be forever grateful to him, now. “i suppose i’m free, now.” she announced. “well—” she almost corrected to account for rocket, but eyes flashed momentarily to the doctor, unaware of what guise they might be under. “yeh.” she concluded, her smile warming at the edges and eyes flicking back to the admin.