2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
girl's night out [c]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 18:31:51 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

If the slight flush on sun-kissed skin is any indication, Skyler was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol she'd been recklessly non-stop consuming for the last hour or so. Time flows by in a strange manner, so the sailor actually can't be sure how long it'd been since she'd stepped into the bar.

Selena's bravado brings a wild smile to Skyler's lips, slightly lopsided either due to the drink or because it holds a mischievous sort of humor behind it, evident in the crinkling of silver eyes. A hand clamps down on Selena's shoulder, maybe with a little too much strength behind it. "Whoever is left standing wins. What do ya say, journalist girl?" The blonde punctuates this challenge with a raising of her brand new shot glass, letting out an audible hiss after she downs it. It was... exceptionally strong.

With each story Selena tells, Skyler's face grows increasingly amused until laughter's bubbling from her lips, unable to be contained. "W-what do you mean, you stole flowers from Flabébé?!" An unelegant snort escapes her, motioning to the barkeep to bring another round of shots. "Did they catch you? Or did you manage to run? Oh! There's this one bar..." And at this Skyler lowers her voice, leaning towards Selena, looking as if she's confessing her sins. "I got kicked out of a bar. Literally." The grin on Skyler's face widens. "Got caught flirting with the owner's girlfriend one too many times." 

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
girl's night out [c]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 16:23:41 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
The weight on her shoulders is not bothering her for alcohol has made things feel a little bit lighter.

“And what do we win?” The smile is smug and taunting, her lips curving as if playing a game. “Loser gets to pay for everything?”

At this point, the liquor tastes stronger than it has ever been. Sweetness is replaced with plain sharpness, lining down her throat like thunder wreaking through her insides.

“You'd never want to try STEALING flowers from flabébé. No. Not advisable.” Afterwards, she takes another shot, painting her fair skin redder than 's. “Imagine a herd of them chasing you! Good thing the wind is strong that day.”

Now it's turn for her story.

“I think the most important question is this: did the girlfriend join you out of the pub or not?”

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
girl's night out [c]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 20:14:31 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

There is no mistaking the flash of bright silver as a challenge is drunkenly breathed out into existence, jumpstarting Skyler's heartbeat into something eager and giddy. The way she leans into Selena is subconscious, thoughtless, lured in by the promise of victory. When she looks at the pinkette, her smile has sharp edges. "Loser pays everything and..." Her mind draws a blank for a moment, brows furrowed in concentration. "... and must do a dare. Doesn't matter what it is. We got ourselves a deal, pinky?" Her hand reaches out for a handshake.

Trouble gleams giddily from her eyes.

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell, Selena." The sailor leans back, hand sneaking over the counter to swipe another shot. A wink is sent at the nearby barkeep, to which he replies with an amused scoff. Probably used to Skyler's antics.

The nearby lights catch a scar on her throat as she throws her head back to gulp down the alcohol. A hiss quickly follows. "... But yes, she did." Smugness and no small hint of self-satisfaction line her words, bold and unapologetic over the situation. "Good thing I'm no lady, huh?"

Drunk laughter bursts out of her, warmth spreading from her cheeks to follow the downward path of her throat and settling in her chest. "Cheers!" Another shot is raised up, Skyler waiting for Selena to follow before downing that one too. 

Things were starting to blur at the edges of her vision...

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
girl's night out [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 3:52:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: