saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
on the nights I catch you standing, are you waiting for me?
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
evaluation [duo wild]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 21:19:31 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]So the cable car was a bust, and probably will only continue to be one. The schedule doesn't mesh with her free hours and she can't risk wasting time waiting just to miss it at the last minute. But, Lillian is a stubborn woman, and she wants to go up that mountain!

That leaves only the long-way around as an option. A bigger waste of time than waiting for the cable car under normal circumstances, but Lillian's found a way to justify it. An invitation extended to a woman she should have made acquaintances with a long time ago: Stormy Silph.

One of the adopted usurpers turned ally. An avatar, an elite four member, and trusted member of one of Fernando's inner circle.

The offer to join her on a hike is just that on the surface, a social visit, but in truth it's a chance to gauge the woman in a less volatile setting than the warzone they properly met on.

"Keeping up alright?" Lillian pauses to look behind and call to the other woman. Her Donphan beside her huffs before turning around as well.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
evaluation [duo wild]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 5:23:49 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
duo wild: fire / poison

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
They absolutely could have flown to the top, and she had almost opened her mouth to suggest it when they'd discovered the cable car was out of commission -- but the woman before her had seemed confident in her split-second decision to hike up the mountain instead. Who was she to put a damper on such determination? Flying was the coward's way out, and she was more than happy to indulge in a little bit of hard work and exercise. It would give her something else to focus on than what was actually on her mind.[break][break]

The heel of her boot twists as she digs into the incline. Gravel crunches beneath her tread as she comes to a brief stop. She's panting, but there is a glow in the depths of her crimson gaze as she meets Lillian's gaze that implies she is more than alright- she's quite literally in her element. Admittedly, she is a bit fatigued as a result of her injuries. Her bruises and cuts have not altogether fully healed, and the stitches along her forehead are still covered delicately with white bandage.[break][break]

But she offers the woman a smile and a brief nod of her head as she takes a minute to catch her breath. There is a glow on her skin from the effort of their climb and she glances back over her shoulder, satisfied with the distance they've made. [break][break]

"Of course. And look: we're already halfway to the top, I bet. I'm impressed."[break][break]

Stormy swipes hair from her forehead with the back of her hand, and her other hand reaches down to bury her fingers briefly in the thick mane of her Pyroar. He and his mate rumble low in their throat as they split from the group to push ahead. Their tails swish in unison and they glance back expectantly, waiting for Stormy to follow. [break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
evaluation [duo wild]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 0:06:48 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLETCHINDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACROBATICS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ME FIRST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STEEL WING
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GROWLITHE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAMETHROWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
evaluation [duo wild]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 5:11:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE GROWLITHE FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAMETHROWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND