he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Hills have Eyes (M)
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 18:37:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

First they invade their land, they poison their pokemon, start a damn war where many lost their lives in. Now there were reports that they were in hiding in the caves before where they buried their dead in this war. Honestly it was sick, the only thing that would make this worse is if rumors were to believed that they were also trying to take those who visited those they’ve lost. It was the reason why he was asked to come. [break][break]

Down the caves he traveled with the two Pokemon he knew could handle finishing the job. Something he hasn’t taught some of his other Pokemon to deal with just yet, honestly it was something he didn’t think he’d have to teach his Pokemon again since the old days and yet here they were. With a knife and a stolen stun baton in hand he had his psychic cats lead the way rather than use light to give away that he was coming. Sabrina was the first to raise a hand to stop them in their tracks, pointing ahead to tell her trainer she was sensing someone. [break][break]

Okay quick and clean, he thought to himself symboling to his Meowstic on what to do as they were quick to turn the corner both cats eyes turned blue ready to use PSYCHIC but were much quicker to stop their attack than Razz was as his stun, now on, was mere inches away from striking the other before the Ranger was able to halt himself. “Shit,” he cursed silently as the light from the baton made him realize that they were human, and not only that one he’s met before. ”It isn’t safe to be here you know,” he warned silently as he turned off the baton, part of what he said a bit of a question to see if the other realized the danger in the mountain right now or if they were here by mistake.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]

~~~~~

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] MISSION WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

Mission: Detox (EE)

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
The Hills have Eyes (M)
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 22:52:21 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Nowhere in Hoenn is safe, these days."

Eyes of cold amber reflect the spark of the stun baton inches from his face. Though he does not flinch, his heart rate had picked up the moment he'd rounded a corner to find himself in a potentially hostile situation. It's his conditioning to remain calm under stress that keeps him level and stops his hand from twitching toward his concealed gun.

"I assure you I can handle myself. If you're here for the aliens, I just took down a couple back there." He thumbs over his shoulder but does not turn away from Razz, just in case. "I'm sure there's more, though."

A white-furred Zeraora peers out from behind its trainer, leaning close in the hopes of absorbing the volts from the ranger's stun baton.
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon zeraora shiny"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Hills have Eyes (M)
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 0:04:04 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Well Hoenn was safer than what it has been, but Razz wasn't going to comment on that as this was too serious of a situation to be making smart remarks. He already has his baton at his side again as he ask for his Meowstic to take another moment to sense what else they could sense. "Took down as in they're no longer an issue or do I need to call back up to collect them?" the ranger can't help but ask as the other mentions having taken a few out. "I don't care either way, I just want to know if I need to make a call or not," Razz makes sure to add quickly as he knows that there were several trainers who did try to help with the left over aliens. Not all of them had it in them to take their lives so the Ranger just wanted to be sure. [break][break]

Seeing the other Zeraora reach for his baton he does give an apologetic smile as he moves it away from the electric cat. As it was it was an object he needed to keep away from his own otherwise the charge would be gone on days he needed it. "Tell you what, after this if there is still a charge and your trainer is fine with it you can take some energy," he promises the kitten as he was sure it wasn't any older than his own. The ranger looks to his two cats as he ask if they've sensed anything. Sabrina nods as she points toward a different direction. [break][break]

"Care to join me in clearing these monsters out Mr. Cavalli? Would be easier with a partner" he ask though whether or not the man choose to join him was up to him as the Ranger would begin following his cats once more.

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
The Hills have Eyes (M)
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2020 23:37:49 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"They won't be a problem," he asserts.

Some were treating the Megalopolan threat with kindness, attempting to rehabilitate rather than exterminate. As far as Gavin was concerned, they were only safe if they allied themselves with Rocket as Jules and Velmos had been persuaded to.

These ones hadn't survived their encounter with the Rocket.

"Don't cause trouble, you," Gavin scolds his Zeraora, though there's no heat behind the words. He hadn't noticed the thunder cat attempting to siphon the rod's power. When asked to accompany the other, Gavin shrugs. "Sure. We've nothing else planned."

He crouches slightly, and the Zeraora leaps onto his shoulder. It digs in its claws as Gavin straightens. "Lead on."
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon zeraora shiny"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Hills have Eyes (M)
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 3:03:20 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Taken care of, okay then he was dealing with a trainer that didn't have a squeamish stomach then. While he knew Hoenn PD asked for the reporting of survivors, if it was true that they were taking those who were only trying to visit their dead then no mercy would be given here. Thankful for the other's help Razz just followed the Meowstic pair. Apparently they weren't that far off as once more Sabrina waved for the humans to pause before she pointed down one of the pathways. Razz took a moment to listen as he could hear some whispered yelling, while they weren't close enough to make out the conversation there were people there. [break][break]

"You sure this time?" he quietly asked Salem who was looking down the pathway, his black fur making it easy to blend in with the cave's darkness as he gave an affirmative. "Just so you know there is the chance for possible hostages, so please be careful," he warns the other before looking to his Meowstic, "Remember no mercy," Razz orders. Keywords he always used when going for the kill was the requirement, he signs one last thing for Salem specifically before giving a nod to Sabrina. [break][break]

Not wanting to lose the element of surprise the white Meowstic charges an attack before striking with PSYBEAM from afar striking a Naganadel that was floating with the group off guard downing it thanks to it being off guard. Salem setting up a MISTY TERRAIN to prevent them from being effected by any poison attacks they would try to use. First down, but still more to go.

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
The Hills have Eyes (M)
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 11:37:27 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin follows the Ranger in silence, the Zeraora clinging to his back twitching its ears at any sudden noise.

Hostages complicate the situation, ruling out more brutally efficient ways of dealing with their quarry, but the Rocket adapts to the situation with a dip of his head and no complaints. If they have to be careful, then...

An Alcremie appears amidst the alien squad, letting off a dazzling gleam like a flashbang at Gavin's signal. The Megalopolans shout in confusion and alarm as they find themselves suddenly blinded, leaving room for Razz and Gavin to distinguish friend from foe. Spotting a couple civilians with bound hands cowering in a corner, the Rocket directs his Zeraora over to them where it slashes through the binds with its claws.

Alcremie provides a psychic force to prevent one of their foes from fleeing.
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon zeraora shiny"] [attr="class","pokesprite pokemon alcremie"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Hills have Eyes (M)
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 4:12:17 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Thanks to the DAZZLING GLEAM the Ranger was able to get a full number of what they were up against. A small group of six, and they only had a few pokemon out. Already Razz knew he was going in out numbered but hopefully now with an extra ally, and the element of surprise they would make quick work of them. While one was paralyzed by the Alcremie's psychic Razz was quick to go for one who was trying to call out a pokemon. Cut off the snake's head. That was the way he was taught to fight others from his mother, and it was a lesson he planned on keeping as the Ranger jabbed his target in the throat with the baton he hand as he forced the other down and activated the electricity and kept it on until the body stop moving. [break][break]

While one of the Naganadel attempted to attack both their attackers as it was ready to use VENOSHOCK Sabrina came to her trainer's aide as she used PSYCHIC to force the poisoned ultra beast to aim at the one the Alcremie was holding. After using PSYBEAM to attack the beast. [break][break]

As Razz and Sabrina focused on attacking Salem had different orders: save the hostages. The small feline right behind the Zeraora as they removed their bonds. Salem using his PSYCHIC to make them stand up before telling them to follow him. His aura that of a positive one to try to make them not worry about what was going on before them. The cat giving them a bit of a psychic push to have them get going and allow for the two trainers to go all out.

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
The Hills have Eyes (M)
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 20:17:18 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
This would be so much easier with his gun.

In the presence of a Ranger, Gavin won't take the risk. They weren't police, but they were League, and that was close enough.

He steps aside to let the hostages pass, their panic muted thanks to the psychic efforts of the Ranger's Pokemon. With the civilians out of the way, the Rocket shifts his focus to bringing their foe to a quick, if brutal, end.

"Get back," Gavin says, barely loud enough for Razz to hear.

Zeraora, as soon as the hostages were unbound and on the move, had begun to charge itself with the electricity in a discarded stun baton. A visible current arcs between the young cat's twitching whiskers as it continues to build, and build, until the current is blinding and the room is charged with static, raising the hair along Gavin's arms.

Once its allies are out of range, Zeraora yowls and discharges the volts in a blinding flash of lightning that arcs between their foes.
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon zeraora shiny"] [attr="class","pokesprite pokemon alcremie"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Hills have Eyes (M)
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 19:49:05 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

His sight might not be the best but his hearing was just fine. So at the warning Razz did make sure to move, especially as he noticed the Zeraora taking in a charge to power itself up. The ranger whistled to his partner to make sure she got out in time as well. Any attempt to attack the cat Sabrina made sure to stop with her PSYCHIC abilities, making their enemies wide open for when the DISCHARGE hit. The cries of pain nothing new as the electricity spread, "Like with Whis," Razz orders as Sabrina would use CHARGE BEAM at the electric cat to give them more charge than any alien stun baton could. [break][break]

They needed them gone, not out. [break][break]

After the attack bodies fell one after the other making Razz sigh in relief knowing they had been taken care of. With caution Razz did check one body to check the damage. Death having been so common while growing up that this all felt annoyingly normal, but it was something that Razz felt couldn't be avoided. "Thank you for your aide Mr. Cavalli, it definitely made this easier," he thanks as he tells Sabrina to keep an eye here, releasing Cobalt from their pokeball as just in case. "I need to head back up to check on hostages, then make a call to have these people collected, you don't need to stay of course."

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
The Hills have Eyes (M)
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 1:54:13 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
While the stun baton provides a decent charge, it is nothing compared to the burst of electricity offered by the charge beam. Zeraora's eyes burn white hot as the surge courses through it, and Gavin has to look away. He doesn't look back until the underground is filled with the choking stench of charred flesh and burnt hair.

It was a smell he'd never gotten used to, not even after years under Rocket.

He hides it well enough, swallowing down the bile that rises in his throat and offering the Ranger a curt nod. "I don't want to get mixed up in with the paperwork, so I'll clear out. Glad I could help."

His Zeraora returns to him with the stun baton in its mouth, like a dog with a stick. Gavin's smile is one of fond exasperation as he turns to resume his walk.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Hills have Eyes (M)
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 9:31:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: