[googlefont=Montserrat:700,700i|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.angelonfire] --aofAccent:#008000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","angelonfire"]
[attr="class","aofSidebar"]

tag

[attr="class","aofBody"]

it was no good. [break][break]

though she tries to maintain her emotions and her composure, the soft, hoping comforting smile of hers wavers until it disappears quickly with each passing attendant. she doesn't have it in her heart to approach others. she doesn't have it in her heart, weighing so heavy and grieving her brother's death. her mother and sister were still alright, and she's worried about how they felt, being told that they couldn't even come to their son and brother's funeral. no, that's not what her little brother would have wanted. that's not what he would have done, if it were her. not when he knows that they need to stay safe. [break][break]

there was a reason he sent them away. a reason that she understood, and would keep under lock and key to her own tomb. [break][break]

she was tired. tired from the war. tired from the death. the last funeral was already enough to throw her off and smash her down, but she knows that after the funeral, she will have to take the mantle of CEO once again. a title she would sooner toss aside in favour of her own life, yet the burden of abandoning a family legacy would haunt her til her death.[break][break]

she can only nod towards , who was trying to be thoughtful of the people. "thank you," she says. she doesn't blame her nor in the slightest: they had to do what they could and, at the time, it was protecting hoenn from the beasts that invaded their home. more guests began to pour in, one of them being silph himself. a business partner, one of which who she knew alex didn't speak too kindly of during their playful banters. yet still, she never made the attempt to pry further. [break][break]

maybe one day, she will see if she can soothe the relationship between the two companies. one day, when she wasn't as vulnerable. [break][break]

she gives a nod in passing, her eyes fixated on the guests who would arrive afterwords. was silent, passing by as she entered as stone only gave her a nod in acknowledgement. her composure faltered, and she wonders if she could make it through the day. the funeral director stands with staff, out of the way to ensure that the proceedings go as planned. [break][break]

"benoit." she snaps out of it, briefly, at the sound of a young man's voice. a familiar one, who has served the league with her brother. too, was being solemn with those mentioned earlier. there was nothing else she could ask for, and that alone touched her heart. even more so when a supposed stranger, @sanvi, had come all the way out here to mourn the loss of a man whom she didn't know much about. though she couldn't avoid it, she was grateful. [break][break]

there was nothing to say to nor @senon by the time they had entered, with her heart weighing heavy. she knows that, asides from her, how deeply it may have weighted on the young woman. she hopes that they could meet another time, later during the ceremony. she hopes that she'd be able to see her, again. [break][break]

but then the clergy member arrives, and she takes a deep breath. a short speech of "the viewing will be ending in ten minutes" was abrupt, notifying the guests before stepping back down. she, too, would need to take a look at his body and deliver her final words.[break][break]

with that in mind, she peels herself away from the doors of the home, and walks to stand at the end of the coffin. hands are held together in her lap, as she quietly acknowledges those passing by to offer their own words. she can only quietly eye her brother's picture, mounting and surrounded by flowers, before they drift down to the body that was desperately embalmed to be presented.

notes

[attr="class","aofCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.angelonfire] width:575px; border-radius:5px; background-color:#eee; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar] width:200px; background-color:#5a5a5a; background-color:var(--aofAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; z-index:1; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; border-radius:100%; animation: aofpulse 5s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes aofpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 50% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child] display:block; width:190px; overflow-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; text-align:left; position:absolute; bottom:-5px; left:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child a] font:700 30px/25px montserrat; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#fafafa!important; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:500px; bottom:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mZ7zmp/1_by_Cold_Love98_1_copy.png); opacity:.15; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody] width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody b] font:700 10px montserrat; color:var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody i] color:#999; border-bottom:1px solid var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:first-child] width:272px; min-height:125px; margin:25px 25px 0px 25px; padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #ddd; border-right:1px solid #ddd; font:400 10px open sans; text-align:justify; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:last-child] width:325px; text-align:justify; font:400 10px open sans; color:#aaa; padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
mortality
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 20:32:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
funeral thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
He repeats himself and it coaxes another sob to shake her. She's shaking her head, fighting a battle she couldn't win, that she didn't want to win. But there was a very real part of her that believed Alexander wouldn't hear her, wouldn't listen. Her words had often fell on deaf ears in the past, and his hypocrisy knew no bounds.[break][break]

He had often told her to not overextend, to not put herself into unnecessary danger -- but what had he done? He had done just that, and he had died for it. [break][break]

Stormy's jaw is clenched so tight that it hurts, her body fighting as hard as it could to not express the pain in her grief. But she buries her cheek against this man's chest, allowing him to cradle her and comfort her. He tightens his grip and she feels herself loosen, relinquish some of that pain.[break][break]

"I'm sorry for pushing you so hard, and for pushing you away because of how desperately I needed you. I'm sorry for asking for so much when I already had everything I needed. I'm sorry for not seeing how much you had already given me."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
mortality
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 5:07:39 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

didn't even seem to have life to her anymore. Someone vaguely familiar ( ) was crying. Lots of people here were crying. Arceus what was she doing here!? Kaida wilted slightly, face pulled taut as she tried to come up with anything, something to say or do, that would convey something to a dead man she respected. Otherwise, what was the point of her being here? [break][break]

And then she bristles, the desperate and shallow glumness burning away as she crossed eyes with an actually familiar face. One she hoped she wouldn't have to see so soon after the war. , of all people. Kaida scowled unabashed momentarily, only managing to wrangle her lips back over her teeth with some effort. The very man that had died didn't seem to trust Fernando all too much, and she couldn't help but feel there wasn't much sadness added to this whole affair with the addition of the calm man. [break][break]

The burning anger (or was it that persistent pain in her side?) prompted her forward. Still unable to look at the body, she nonetheless spat the words out, "I'm sorry." Sorry for failing to protect him. Sorry she didn't cry like the others. Sorry he lived and died while she died and lived. "I'll...I will defend all these ones here." An empty promise here, but that didn't much matter in the face of her emotions. Alien, human, anything. If it means to harm her home more, she intended to show no mercy. All this alien blood on her hands, what was a human's?

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Funeral thread.

[attr="class","tag"]@funeral

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
mortality
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 0:48:14 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He wasn't Alexander. It wasn't his place to respond to the things Stormy cried out, only to be the solemn sphinx of a man who offered her comfort and a safe space. A space in which to speak out what untold goings-ons between her and her lost love still still plagued her heart and pillaged her mind.

There was power in words and emotions alike and it was clear holding them both in was, at least for the moment, killing her. Even a hero of the people needed to be allowed to be vulnerable when hurt. As still largely an unknown person to her if he could do nothing else to help her, he could do this.

-It was because tears on black fabric didn't show very well- the revelation of funeral colors coming back to him again in the wake of the Lady Silph's confession of love lost.

Taking hold of her hand he tried, silently enough, to lend her his own strength as he moved to the door. She'd said what was bottled up but she still needed to say "Goodbye" or whatever came to her when she looked upon him for the last time.

"You don't have to say anything but you should see him, its your last chance to." He gave her hand a squeeze. "I'll be right there with you, you don't have to do it alone." He gave her a moment to compose herself as much as she cared to, before heading back inside.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
mortality
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 7:29:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
funeral thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
It's inappropriate of her to cry in front of this man, barely an acquaintance. And yet she does so anyway, with her fingers twisted in his jacket and her cheek pressed against the buttons. She cries because he begged her to, had encouraged her to let go and to give into the pain she was feeling. He isn't Alexander, and the words she's speaking aren't meant for this man -- but it was enough.[break][break]

But then Senon pulls away to wrap his hand around hers and pull her towards the door. He is met with resistance despite how tightly she holds his hand in return. She shakes her head subtly, the lump in her throat rising. [break][break]

"I can't, I can't"[break][break]

Her voice is barely above a whisper, but she ultimately has to let him go, because he heads back inside and she does not. [break][break]

Stormy would not be the bigger person, it seemed. Alexander had left her without saying goodbye, and here she was about to do the same.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
mortality
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 20:02:04 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He understood her feelings; a pain so penetrating that it paralyzed her spirit.

When she wouldn't join him inside he didn't think less of her for it. He didn't know Alexander, and only just barely gotten to know Stormy. If he knew about their history the way she knew about their history, he might not have even bothered to ask her to say goodbye int he first place.

When the funeral was over, he would seek her out again, check up on her. He had promised to show her Cinnabar Island one day after all.

Inside the building he visitation with Alexander was sweeping and brief. He had been on the shores of Lilycove when the green-haired man yelled to sister to get off the shore flying ahead to confront the enemy. A dangerous wave coming from the sea to claim them all.

He had been one of the last people to speak to the Stone before his death, warning of an incoming threat; the buzzwole that ending up taking his life.

If he could do it over again, surely the head of Devon would have heeded the redhead's words far more carefully.

He studied the mans face, never letting it slide how easily it could have been himself in the casket.

Of course if it had been, the turnout would have been far less prestigious.

"Daphne." He wasn't sure of what to say to her. The last moments of the Lilycove struggle they spent together; the dismantling of the Stakataka, the retrieval of the Wailords and the wrath of Kyogre. Daphne sat beside him through it all. Likewise he was at her side returning to shore, where Alexander's body was found.

He offered her a hug but words eluded him. There was nothing he could say to set her at ease, maybe by the time she took him up on his offer of a post-war drink, he might have something insightful or healing to say.

After it all he came to sit next to Cait when he was her in the pews. He'd left the cabin two days ago and tonight was the night to return. He hadn't knew she would be here but hadn't told her he was coming. Slipping his hand into hers he held on tight, thankful the gods had been merciful enough to allow them just a bit more time together.

● tags: , ,
● notes: