POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 0:52:58 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break][break]
he let out a reassuring chuckle when she said she was glad that he was still in one piece. he took it as a compliment to his tenacity in the face of danger. even if that danger was something of a great magnitude like an alien invasion, it was hard to get him to stop that he did survive it without too much trouble. although there was some kind of trouble that he got himself into right afterward. knowing stormy she would probably be able to keep it a secret, she was doing a bang up job of keeping his most personal one after all.
[break][break]
"not just me. i did bring along someone i sorta...picked up, after the war. check it out." from his pocket he pulled out a pokeball and opened it up. from within out came a beast they were familiar with, a nagadanel, one of the ultra beasts that attacked the region and announced its arrival with a loud screech that echoed throughout the caverns. "helped tame this guy after meteor falls calmed down. kind of a wild one but i think i'm making progress on helping him keep his cool. neat huh?"
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: skipping spawns

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hot and cold [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 1:03:46 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
duo wild - ice / ground

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy blinks in surprise, eyes widening as the man releases a Pokemon. The sight of it sends a shiver down her spine.[break][break]

"Hey! I have a couple of those too. They evolved quickly even despite the antidotes. I've yet to really work out their behavioral kinks though, myself."[break][break]

The Nagandel's scream is startlingly loud, and it prompts a Seismitoad to spook. Stormy watches it stumble off to the side after losing its balance in its fright. She snorts, covering her mouth as she watches the wild Pokemon slip and press itself to the frozen wall. The coldness traps him against the surface and the Seismitoad is unable to break free.[break][break]

Charmander harasses it, but the brute is too fat and too dull to fight back. It faints from sheer inability to problem-solve, and she throws a Pokemon at the trapped creature, if only to save it from severe ice burns later.[break][break]

"How the.. why is there a.. y'know what, nevermind. It is what it is."[break][break]

Stormy blinks rapidly as she turns back to Kazimir, before flashing him a smile.[break][break]

capture attempt on seismitoad[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
hot and cold [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 2:24:40 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRYOGONAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ICE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FREEZE-DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TRAPINCH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ARENA TRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EARTHQUAKE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]STORMY CAUGHT SEISMITOAD!

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
hot and cold [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 22:54:27 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

[break][break]
kazimir gave a round of applause as stormy caught the palpitoad like it was nothing. as she did his nagadanel seemed to glance between the two of them and float over to kazimir and gave him a nudged on the back of his head, nipping at his hair. "hey hey ok i hear ya." kaz laughed as he rubbed the back of his head and moved his hand to rub the ultra beast's own forehead. "yeah these guys are kind of territorial, and this one's just a tiny bit prone to jealousy. guess they don't have a lot of pokemon working together in ultra space. so i guess just kinda make sure you get them to work with your other pokemon. other than that just let them roam around the area. get them used to their new home."
[break][break]
with that he watched as his alien purple draconoid flew back up to hover above the group to scan the area for anymore wild pokemon that might wander close to them. that's when he notices her smiling at him and he smiles back before leading the both of them further in. "all in all they're still pokemon...i think. nothing a good trainer should be able to handle so i trust ya can do it. ya got a lot of crazy skill it sorta amazes me y'know. sometimes i feel a bit jealous of ya."
[break][break]
that's when he hears his little ultra beast drag around a large snowflake all around pelting it with smart strikes and knocking it around that kaz felt a little bad for it. so to save it from its tormentor he threw a pokeball at it much to the surprise the nagadanel.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: catching cryogonal

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hot and cold [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 18:54:45 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
duo wild - ice / ground

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Prone to jealousy? Oh dear."[break][break]

That didn't make her nerves relent any, given the fact that she had two Naganadel as opposed to one.[break][break]

But she nods carefully along with his instruction and suggestion, tucking it away in the back of her mind.[break][break]

"True, I suppose you're right."[break][break]

Stormy seems perhaps a bit dejected even in spite of his encouragement and praise. She couldn't help but remember the brutalization that the Naganadel, among the rest of the Ultra Beasts that had laid siege to Hoenn.[break][break]

A Trapinch distracts her from her thoughts, having toppled her young Charmander with ease. The Pokemon whines and cries before Stormy finally arrives, plucking the snappy creature from her companions back.[break][break]

It opens its jaw to complain, but Charmander puffs a mouthful of embers down its throat, making the wild Pokemon choke and sputter in surprise and pain. Stormy clicks her tongue, tapping the Trapinch's head with an empty pokeball.[break][break]

capture attempt on trapinch[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hot and cold [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 3:00:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ABOMASNOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WOOD HAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLIGAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACROBATICS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]U-TURN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
hot and cold [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2020 20:27:11 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

[break][break]
"i mean ya made it to the elite four and ya got moltres on your side. storms that's hecking cool!" the blonde exclaimed with the largest smile on his face. he really couldn't admire her more, although he realized with a second thought that his words might be seen as bad. after all why would someone say that their jealous of their friend? that seemed weird.
[break][break]
"well i mean, jealous of what ya done to be honest. guess that means i just need to aim higher." he raised a finger up to the sky like he was pointing out that he would aim to shoot for the stars. "heck i'm getting ready to take on the champion so you might see my name up on the hall of fame sometime soon." he chuckled and leaned against a large boulder, a soft boulder, a boulder that began to move and stir and glare at him with angry eyes before taking a swipe at him and flinging the blonde to the side with a yelp of pain signaling his nagadanel to swoop in with a venom drench to weaking the snowman's defenses.
[break][break]
kazimir manages to heave himself into a sitting position and spit out a spit of blood as he took out a pokeball. "ok...cheap shots...totally earned that one." he mumbled under his breath as he threw the ball at the melting abomasnow.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: catching abomasnow

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hot and cold [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2020 2:08:56 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
duo wild - ice / ground

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy glances back at him, a soft, relieved smile his reward for the man's kindness.[break][break]

"I suppose that is pretty.. hecking cool."[break][break]

She lightly punches his shoulder, lip curved in a half-hearted half-smile, half-pout. But her attention draws away when yet another Pokemon comes out to play. This one is unsurprisingly startled by the commotion in the tunnels, peeling away from the cold ceiling to swoop down on them. It lands in Stormy's hair, effectively cutting off whatever Kazimir mentions about jealousy.[break][break]

She squeals, startled, grabbing hold of the Gligar to toss it aside.[break][break]

"What the heck, man! Don't touch the hair!"[break][break]

She gasps, gesturing to her Charmander to come and deal with the situation. The dazed wild Pokemon is no match for a mouthy, snotty little Charmander eager to teeth on whatever is closest. She tosses a pokeball at the Gligar when it's cries of surprise from the teething monster at its tail turn into whimpers.[break][break]

"I know I'll see your name in the hall of fame, Kaz."[break][break]

She winks.[break][break]

But her eyes soon widen in surprise as, while she's been dealing with a non-violent threat, he's been slapped aside like a substitute doll. Is he.. bleeding?[break][break]

"Kaz? Kaz! Oh my God, are you okay?"[break][break]

She rushes to his side, kneeling and wiping away the blood at his lip with her thumb. With two hands holding his head, she's opening his eyelids for signs of concussion, and checking him for any other damage to the head.[break][break]

"Maybe I spoke too soon, huh?"[break][break]

She laughs.[break][break]

capture attempt on gligar[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hot and cold [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2020 5:44:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEAVILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EISCUE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WEATHER BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SURF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICICLE CRASH

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
hot and cold [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 18:15:56 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

[break][break]
as he felt his head lifted up and his eyes lids pulled apart his eyes quickly danced around to give any information on what was happening in that second. did the abomasnow break out and was deciding if he was some kind of tasty snack? that fear was quickly flushed away when the visage of stormy suddenly appeared with a worried look on her face. seeing her put a smile on kazimir's face, hearing her laugh even brought out a laugh of his own as he tried his best to seat himself up onto his bottom.
[break][break]
"hey i'm made of tougher stuff, don't worry. wouldn't be the first time i got hit by a pokemon." in fact he could at least list off the few times that did happen on a single hand. of course stormy probably wouldn't be too pleased to hear about it, those times did involve other witnesses to the events and...they're reactions were pretty much the same as stormy's. "i think i'll live , buuuuuut i could use the help of a pretty nurse y'know?" his smile turned into a sly one as he raised an eyebrow at stormy.
[break][break]
overhead his naganadel had found another pokemon to pick on, an eiscue that was running away and only earned the ultra beasts ire by how pathetic it was running. with stinger drawn the beast went in for a smart strike that pierced through the penguin's head. a crack was audibly formed along its face and it crumbled away to reveal an even smaller face on the inside and the pokemon still kept running with its ice face managing to nullify any damage done to it. still the naganadel gave chase.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hot and cold [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 18:42:24 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
duo wild - ice / ground

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Her hands clasp both of his cheeks, her thumbs brushing the man's cheekbones as she continues to less-than-gently look him over. But his laughter, coupled with her own, is a relief. That, and the manner in which he speaks brings warmth to her cheeks and a sly smile to her lips. [break][break]

"Well.. I would hate to see you perish because this pretty nurse stood idly by."[break][break]

And she presses a kiss to his temple on the off-chance that might be where he'd bumped his head.[break][break]

The commotion between the Eiscue and the man's Naganadel, however, draws her away from Kazimir's face and instead to the Eiscue's hasty attempt to defend itself with an ice face. Just as the stinger penetrates the block, it shatters, revealing a tiny, smooth little head. It was.. quite bizarre, and she had never seen anything like it.[break][break]

From the shadows, however, another Pokemon waits. Just as it's about to pounce on the Naganadel from above with a sneak-attack maneuver, Stormy's Charmander comes from below to sucker punch the little lady. Fire spews from his teeth, scalding the Weavile with a potent burn. As it falls, Stormy throws a pokeball to confirm its capture.[break][break]

capture attempt on weavile[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hot and cold [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 5:01:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOLAN VULPIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW WARNING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HOWL

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KROKOROK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SANDSTORM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]STORMY CAUGHT WEAVILE!
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
hot and cold [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 18:25:53 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

[break][break]
"hey give yourself some credit. a medic is a response worker. long as your quick you'll get the job done." he comforted her with a pat on the shoulder as he watched her charmander make some roasted bird with its fire out of the eiscue that sent it packing, the sight of it was just too funny for him to not laugh at it. hopefully the sight of it warmed stormy up as well, earlier she sounded like she wasn't giving herself much credit so kaz wanted to make sure that she deserved all the credit that she got.
[break][break]
a small bark did catch his attention however and looking over he could see the outline of a white vulpix against the cavern walls, its coat letting it blend it as it went about sniffing around the ground. "awww, hey check that out. never seen a vulpix like that before. its freaking adorable ain't it?" the call to approach it was too great for kazimir as he took a few steps closer to it only for his foot to crack the floor beneath him and grab the vulpix's attention.
[break][break]
kazimir froze as he wondered if he had scared it off, instead the fox let out a low growl at pounced at him. "gah! not cute not cute! help!" he shouted while running in a circle with the vulpix chasing him.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hot and cold [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 6:19:39 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
duo wild - ice / ground

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Well.. if all of my patients are as brave and hardy as you, I'll think I'll be fine."[break][break]

She winks, pulling away to help him to his feet. As she does, she continues to study his face for bleeding or the like, but it seems as though the man isn't leaking from any orifice or surprise head wound.[break][break]

Seeing this, she instead turns to watch her Charmander harass the poor Eiscue, and she shakes her head in amusement at the sight.[break][break]

However, the resounding bark from behind them pulls both of their focuses to the tiny little Alolan Vulpix at their feet. Confusion is crystal clear on the woman's face as she reasons why the Pokemon is bright white and ice cold, rather than its usual orange firey fur.[break][break]

"It is pretty cute, isn't i--"[break][break]

But before she could agree, the Vulpix proceeds to chase Kazimir in a circle. It immediately brings laughter up to the surface, and Stormy struggles to stifle it as she covers her mouth and watches.[break][break]

"Are you going to live, Kazimir?"[break][break]

Her Charmander joins in on the chase, eventually catching up to the Vulpix to smother it in a too-warm hug. The Vulpix writhes and struggles, griping and groaning under the weight of the Charmander on top of it. She separates them by capturing the little fox with a pokeball.[break][break]

capture attempt on alolan vulpix[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hot and cold [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 9:25:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CAMERUPT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGMA ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNITUDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]STORMY CAUGHT THE ALOLAN VULPIX!