Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
ADVENTOUR: METEOR FALLS 1A
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 7:09:17 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

Her eyes aren't attracted to the heatran, as they instead rest on the peculiar altar. Its shape is unusual, but not unfamiliar, as her gaze flickers back over to the oddly warm stone they'd recently found. The eruption of the battle before her is briefly forgotten as the pinkette puts two and two together. "I got it!" She abruptly shouts. It doesn't take her long to wrangle the red-hued stone from her companions, offering them a small grin. "Leave it to me." Her dragonite appears by her side rather abruptly, its claws clutching her shoulders as it soon hefts up the trainer, flying them to the altar.

Placed down near it, the woman fiddles with the stone for a moment before eventually inserting the stone into it. Her dragonite positions itself by her side, firing off a hyper beam to ward off any of the encroaching the heatran.

NOTES inserted magma stone into the stone altar + used hyper beam (150 BP). Current total is 730
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 7:18:52 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
when he sees noelle go for the altar, kyle quickly turns to face the other heatran and make sure that they're down so the rest of them can safely inspect the altar. he takes out a third dog for assurance.

"outrage."

the arcanine appears from its ball, releasing a ferocious roar that intimidates the already weary heatran. the fire-type doesn't waste time to prove that he's not all bark and no bite.

blue flames appears from the arcanine as it rushes towards one of them, knocking them away from them with draconic strength.

outrage - dragon-type - 120 BP
850/1000

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 7:26:05 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

"Again!"

The aerodactyl unhinged its jaw. From its jaws emanated a grey light which grew brighter over a few seconds. Once at its peak a hyper beam tinged with grey shot out the aerodactyl's mouth. The beam collided with a heatran that was scurrying by, sending it crashing into a bubbling pool of magma.
[break]
hyper beam 150 bp | 1000/1000

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 7:32:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]METEOR FALLS 1A

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]
[attr="class","activ"]

[attr="class","activ"]

[attr="class","activ"]

[attr="class","activ"]

[attr="class","activ"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
BRN

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
found treasure

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qme6rtHeKq1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break][break]

EVENTUALLY, the Heatran are subdued by your attacks. The cave walls are scarred with gashes from their claws where they have spider-crawled. From their wounds, boiling blood oozes over partially melted steel.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

Within this crimson chamber, the sulfur and sweat of battle accompanies the immense heat. With the magma stone slotted into the altar, the magma is calm too. It is clear that the Heatran are available for capture; perhaps, it is encouraged to do so, for these young Lava Dome Pokemon seem hurt enough to require proper recuperation.[break][break]

[break]
EVERYONE RECEIVES A HEATRAN.[break]
YOU MAY DETERMINE ITS ABILITY & MOVESET LIKE A GACHAPON POKEMON.
[break][break]

Eventually, the magma begins to surge once more. As your party escapes through another route and out of the caves, the magma stone melts as the altar is overtaken.[break][break]

It appears there are many of these altars and chambers hiding deep beneath the region, hinting at an old history long forgotten or cast away.[break][break]

The mysterious plate you have discovered is made out of an odd material. Its inscription seems incomplete; perhaps, it will be helpful to find others who possess these plates. Something may happen when every plate is found and brought together...[break][break][break]

[attr="class","reward2"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","raidInstr"]
instructions

IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE, follow the guidelines below:[break][break]
  • To redeem your items & PD, please post in the Site Shop.
  • You do not need to redeem every single item.

[break][break][break]