2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
the road to el dorado [m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2020 20:39:09 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler pushed the goggles over her head, dislodging sand granules stuck to her face from the harsh winds outside. She'd gotten a call from a contact about these supposedly newly discovered ruins, words like treasure and relic floating around until Skyler had agreed to go investigate - for a price, of course. Unfortunately, the contact had forgotten to mention a very important detail: the ruins were in the freakin' desert.

What was a sailor supposed to do in the middle of the desert?!

Except that she was a treasure hunter too - and how different would these underground tunnels be from those she'd explored under the surface of the sea, really? Minus the water, of course.

A shadowed crevice led into the entrance of the tunnel, darkness looming down, awaiting her. Skyler had done her research, and she was in full Lara Croft-esque regalia, down to a nifty utility belt and a leather strap around her leg, in which a small blade rested. When she looked over her shoulder, an exasperated sigh left her lips. "Stop trying to punch the rocks, Ophiurus, they aren't punching back." 

The Hakamo-o looked embarrassed for a brief moment before it kicked a rock away and stepped to his trainer's side.

● tags:
● notes: ruin raiders mission

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 0:05:37 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

With the rangers not really giving him any proper missions to work on, saying that 'he needed rest' Razz decided to give himself some work. One thing he wanted to look into again were the ruins he saw back with the supposed 'poke devil.' While the Power Plant was no longer an option to look through he had heard of some ruins in the desert so here he was. A light hat on, goggles to block out the harsh sand from up top, which sadly meant that his scar was exposed but he was here with only his pokemon so it should be fine. [break][break]

With him was as always Salem who seemed to not be a fan of coming down to this place. Under any other circumstances it would be fine, but not after the monster. Then the light giver Zarin the Elekid who used his electrical abilities to keep a charge so that the trio could have light. Honestly Razz wasn't sure what he was going to find, but a crashing sound wasn't one of them. Looking back the Ranger paused his pokemon to try and see what this was, at first thinking it was a pokemon until the familar voice of Skyler was picked up by Salem. [break][break]

Excited the psychic cat used PSYCHIC to float up right to her before giving a little 'rawr' to try and scare the sailor thinking his new fur dye would obviously be terrifying. "Hello again Ms Dross," he greets with a bit of teasing, "What brings you all this way from the sea?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]

~~~~~

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] MISSION WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

Mission: Ruin Raiders (EE)

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 18:26:12 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

She hadn't been expecting to find anyone in the desert, much less someone she knew. Silver eyes blinked in the penumbra of the cave's entrance before she turned on the heels of her feet to face whatever or whoever had decided to choose the same hunting grounds she had. She knew of a couple of treasure hunters that would venture so far inland - none of them what one could consider even remotely nice.

So a yelp (that she would forever deny had ever happened) left her throat when she was met with the visage of a Salem painted black, familiar green eyes looking down at her. "Salem?" As the sailor looked at the Pokémon up and down, a small grin lifted the corners of her lips. "Woah, you look awesome!" She made to pet the Psychic pokémon, knowing he enjoyed it, before looking behind him to find, of course, his trainer. If anything, that only made the grin on her face even wider.

"Treasure," she answers, a glint of mischief flashing in her eyes. "I am a treasure hunter, after all." Except that she usually found things underwater... "I got this job from a client. He just forgot to tell me it was in the freakin' desert." There was still humor in her voice, but it was layered with exasperation. "How different could it possibly be, huh?"

Famous last words and all.

She looked at Razz's attire, an eyebrow quirking up. "You comin' along? I call dibs on the specific things I'm looking for, mostly relics, and you get the rest." She really didn't want to compete with Razz for this. One thing was a friendly challenge, but getting in the way of her job?

From behind her, Ophiurus growled a greeting at the newcomers, his fighting nature strangely gone now that there were strangers around.

● tags:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 9:25:55 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Salem just mews happily at the compliment on his work for dying his fur, especially as the sailor pets him. Like on the boat, once again Salem moves his head into her hands for more pets. Both Razz and Zarin roll their eyes at this but Razz wasn't going to call him back for it. For now he just listens as she explains why shes here. "Oh so this time I'll get to accompany you with work," he jokes slightly. Though he wasn't entirely sure how 'Treasure Hunter' was an actual career but maybe now was his chance to see how it could be. [break][break]

"That sounds fine, honestly it wasn't treasure that brought me down here anyways," he answers back, for now not going into details on that. Elekid looks up at him in a way that was asking if they could go yet. He was definitely impatient, but they were still a baby pokemon so he couldn't blame him, besides they were the one giving most the light. "Want to lead the way then? Since you're the expert here?"

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2020 23:30:14 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Despite this not being exactly her 'favoured terrain', Skyler was actually excited about the whole exploring underground ruins business. Her foot was already starting to beat a restless rhythm against the packed earth beneath her, though she stopped when she became aware of it. "Onwards we go, then!" The grin she sent Razz was brilliant and had a healthy dose of reckless excitement to it.

Once they entered the cavern proper Skyler let out another pokémon, the flash revealing a playful-looking Boltund, tongue lolling out and fluorescent eyes blinking at their surroundings curiously. It was quite clear that, despite being an evolved pokémon, this particular one was still quite young. "Nugget, give us some sparkles?" The crackle of electricity reached her ears, and the cavern became somewhat illuminated.

There wasn't a path down, exactly. They had to weave between chunks of rock and squeeze themselves through a narrow pass that Skyler was sure hadn't been made for humans. Despite not being a fan of spelunking or - well - caves, it was became clear that the sailor was at least in good physical condition. "Doing good, Razz?" There was a palpable excitement to her voice.

Ahead Skyler caught sight of a couple of structures. "I found something!" She scrambled to her feet and nearly ran ahead, heedless of what she might find - or of what might find her.

From the shadows, something watched them.

● tags:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 1:00:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Thanks to the light Zarin was giving Razz couldn't help but smile at Skyler's clear glee. It was contagious really, maybe it was why he enjoyed being around her. As he let her lead the way the baby electric pokemon kept trying to keep up the light between his antennas, though he did make a small pause as some dog tried to take his job now insulting his pride. Zarin tried to swing his arms some more to keep the charge, "Calm down now its fine," Razz tried to calm the elekid down. [break][break]

Zarin still pouted as they continued on, going on the Ranger's suggestion to let the Boltund light the way as they probably weren't struggling as much, and it would let them save energy in case they needed it later. As they moved along Salem would have made sure to make any climbing and lose rocks easy to deal with with the use of PSYCHIC to ensure both humans would be safe. "Doing well, Zarin still pouty for your Boltund taking his job," he teases as the elekid gave a raspberry. [break][break]

Though as she raced ahead Razz did what he could to keep up, weary of the structures they've found. Part of him wondering if they had anything to do with the fact that giratina came from down here.

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 17:57:45 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The path to the strange structures ahead seemed cleared of obstacles, tight tunnels making way for a wide chamber, only slightly illuminated by a wide beam of sunlight that fell from a hole in the ceiling, pooling golden on the dirt floor between them and the strange constructions.

Skyler jumped onto the dirt floor nearly at a run, hair flying behind her as she approached the structures built into the wall. Nugget ran along with her, the puppy's long legs making it easy for the canine to keep up, while Ophiurus stayed back. 

A metallic glint caught Skyler's attention and her head immediately turned around to search for its source. "I think we're in luck," she called out to Razz, crouching down to hold up what appeared to be some sort of brass bracelet in the air. "I think this might've been a temple. Hopefully one with offerings." There was no disguising the frisson of excitement in her voice.

If Razz approached, she'd send a bright grin his way, motioning for him to approach her and take a look at what she'd found.

The low rumble of stone grinding upon stone was what alerted Skyler at first. Under her feet, the ground shook slightly, and when she looked up, dust and small stones were being dislodged, falling onto the ground. When the rumbling grew louder, the sailor knew they were in trouble.

One of her hands grabbed onto Razz's arm. "We should g-"

One of the walls of the chamber exploded, sending chunks of rock flying everywhere. A terrible roar echoed in the chamber, followed by the massive body of a Steelix, its dark eyes a familiar sight to Skyler: this pokémon had been poisoned by Megalopolans.

Shit.

● tags:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 12:18:06 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Salem and Zarin seem to be to be the most interested in the caves. Razz himself actually taking out his phone, making sure the flash was on so that he could take a few pictures for his documents later. Whether this came from a habit that his father had broken into him when he went on things like this, or if it it was his own general curiosity, the Ranger was interested. Hell that was why he went down to the caves to begin with back in the war. As Skyler called him over the Ranger jogged toward her taking a look at the item she held. "Offerings huh? Does that mean they worshiped something down here? A person or pokemon?" he ponders before hearing the rumbling all around them. [break][break]

That was always a fun sign. [break][break]

As the beast came through the wall Salem didn't need orders before he set up both REFLECT and LIGHT SCREEN to protect the group. Despite his arm being grabbed Razz made sure to stand his ground as he took in the situation. The aggression, the eyes, the Ranger has been going through this over and over to know this was a left over poisoned pokemon from before. "If you want to leave I'll hold it off, but as a Ranger I can't allow this to stay here," he tells Skyler as he brings out his Lucario, with a whistle the Aura pokemon is quick to gather that power between it's arms before throwing it at the poisoned Steelix get a moment to gauge it's power before going all out.

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 20:07:43 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler nearly rolled her eyes at Razz's words. Although her treasure hunter instincts, built over years of facing a considerable amount of dangers, were screaming at her to move as far away from this enraged Steelix, she would be the last person to abandon a friend to this sort of situation. "If you're staying, I'm staying." And that was that.

There was no way she'd leave Razz alone in here no matter how capable he may be.

"Nugget, stay close to me." The Boltund was still relatively young and there was little he could do to harm the Steelix. Taking a pokéball from her belt, Skyler released a more battle-hardened Pokémon, the brief flash revealing a Milotic. "Antares, HYDRO PUMP. Ophiurus, get ready." She didn't think a single attack would do much, but they needed to somehow gauge in how much danger they were.

The Steelix barely reacted when it was hit by either of the attacks, likely because of the venom running through its veins. It was pushed back due to the force behind the attacks - and then its eyes glared past them, unseeing, and it slammed its tail onto the ground, making the whole chamber shake. 

"Watch out!" Skyler screamed, shoving Razz to the side with a look of alarm on her face, scant seconds before a chunk on rock fell where they'd been. "Shit, that was way too close."

● tags:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 2:10:53 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"You really don't have to," he tells her part of him worried as he really didn't know how she battled. Their water race wasn't much of a battle, and after everything he's been through he didn't want the anchor holding him back. Though as if seeming to read the Ranger Salem called to him with a few meows as if saying something. Enough to convince him to just trust Skyler could hold her own. After all she apparently won a war ship so fine. So he watched as she sent out her pokemon to use something as strong as a Hydro Pump but like the aura sphere before it, it didn't seem to do much else outside anger it more. [break][break]

From his experience though the poisoned pokemon were so focused on their own rampage that they often just ignored the pain they were in. As the Steelix went on the attack a combo of whistles would have Salem move almost as if teleporting as it used FAKE OUT to quickly appear in front of the large pokemon and create a loud clap to cause it to flitch. While flinched, Dodger followed Razz's other orders he gave via whistle to use EXTREAME SPEED to get in close to used AURA SPHERE point blank at one of it's joints. [break][break]

Though while he was busy trying to analyze the way the Steelix took the damage, where it's weak points would be, so that his pokemon could trust in him and follow orders. Razz failed to notice the rock coming down on them so he was caught off guard when Skyler suddenly tackled him out of the way. He did allow a momentary sigh in relief, "Thanks for that," he comments as he regains his composure.

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 20:17:11 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

As soon as Skyler made sure Razz was out of danger, her attention went to the threat ahead, the growling Steelix seemingly weaker than before but no less determined to reach them, its glazed eyes bent on destruction. There was absolutely no sense of self-preservation to its actions, barely flinching when Razz's pokémon attacked it with a devastating array of moves that would've scared off many others.

"Antares, HYDRO PUMP. Get its other side." The serpentine pokémon cooed gently as he moved past his trainer, skilfully dodging a couple of falling rocks and gathering energy in front of his snout before releasing a powerful jet of water at the Steelix.

"Ophiurus."

The dragon didn't seem to need any more direction than that. Finishing WORKing itself UP, Ophiurus jumped straight into the action, using the chaos of the ongoing fight to sneak past the Steelix's merciless attentions and deliver a CLOSE COMBAT to the poisoned pokémon's joints, exactly where the Milotic had aimed his attack. 

Once the pokémon was dealt with, Skyler would turn back to the stash of glinting bracelets and all sorts of other interesting objects. "We're already here, might as well make the most of it." A lopsided smile was sent Razz's way, the sailor's eyes glinting with respect after that brilliant performance. "Are you still in training, Razz? Lars should really give you a promotion."

● tags:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 22:07:00 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

With the battle going on and not being given a single order Razz's elekid finally seemed to ask on what he could do. Personally he felt like this was way too much for the baby pokemon and he'd rather not put them in danger to distract Salem and Dodger. With the cave still rumbling thanks to the poisoned Steelix Razz found just the thing to keep them all protected and the baby pokemon distracted. "Make sure none of those rocks come at us got it?" he tells them and they nod and kept his guard up.[break][break]

Meanwhile he watched as the Steelix was refusing to show the damage it was taking. Though it was definitely more sluggish and Razz knew that it wasn't going to last much longer as long as they kept this up. After the combo done by Skyler's pokemon Razz whistled again, both his pokemon following orders as Salem used PSYCHIC, though rather than have it use in an offensive manner he used it to pick up the Lucario from it's spot, once high enough the aura pokemon lit fire to his legs and came rushing down with BLAZE KICK to strike right on the helm of the Steelix. Jumping back from his strike it charged up an AURA SPHERE to strike in the same spot. [break][break]

At last the work of all four pokemon showed results as the steel snake was beginning to topple. Though before it could hit the ground and cause more problems Razz threw a pokeball at it. The large mass disappearing in a flash of red light, and with the cave now quite the satisfying 'ding' could be heard even from where they were at which honestly made him want to slump over. Salem brought over the pokeball as Skyler went back to the treasures they found, the elekid seeming to pout for not getting the chance to do something. [break][break]

He chuckles in slight embarrassment at the promotion joke, "Nah its fine, though I suppose after 6 months with them it wouldn't be in-training anymore huh?" he comments with a shrug but he does urge leaving. He would make a report later on how there were still poisoned pokemon, though if he could recall the HNN right it did mention some sightings.

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2020 6:26:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: