[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
a bone to a dog

[attr=class,lyric2]
is not charity

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The Galarian found himself echoing the lad's laughter, albeit a bit quieter on his end. He hadn't enjoyed such easy company since meeting Isra. And now that she'd been away for so long, well... it was nice talking to someone in such a casual manner again. The royal would have expected himself to close away to the world. In fact, he had, for a little over a month. But now it seemed like the hurt and confusion of his lost love compelled him to reach out despite his solitary nature. Though he'd never admit it (or, at least he liked to think so).[break][break]

Even so, that wouldn't keep him from reuniting with in a week's time either, another presence he found naturally comfortable to be around.[break][break]

Noting Angelo as he kicked his feet up and looked at the stars, the royal took a sip of his wine and savored it before leaning forward, balancing elbows on his knees as he nodded. "There is much to see... and varying climates. But, beyond the well-explored ruins and landmarks, it's really all just empty space." A bit of a dour opinion, perhaps. But Remiel had explored enough of the Wild Area to last him a lifetime.[break][break]

The toast the lad makes shortly thereafter earns him a hint of a smile from Remiel. He, too, raises his cup and tilts it slightly, silently commending the other's proclivity for a normal life. Or, at least, as normal a life one could hope to achieve in Hoenn. He takes his drink and leans back into his chair once more, looking up towards the stars himself. Once upon a time, Remiel had a semblance of Angelo's dream. But that was a long, long time ago.[break][break]

"Yes, that's right," He responds, tilting his head to the side when he hears the backdoor open once more, and sees his Sinistea telekinetically towing in a small platter of assorted biscuit cookies. "It was a decent company to work for. I never met the CEO outside of his gym challenge, however. It was quite tragic to hear of his demise."[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
soup's up [s/c]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 22:29:10 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
I heard about that… It’s a shame,” is all he can really offer in regards to the Devon CEO’s passing – not having known him himself. For someone to pass so young though, with so much potential, it left a little bitterness on the tip of his tongue. “Seemed like he had a lot going for him.” And that was that. [break][break]

When the Sinistea floats over with a tray of biscuits, Angelo eagerly takes a handful without too much mind for decorum, his empty stomach and modest pockets encouraging him to take two, then two more and another for good measure. He gives the little ghost butler a 'thanks' that’s hard to decipher, mouth full of biscuit crumble as he quickly stuffs one into his mouth; blue eyes bright as he barely takes the time to appreciate the taste. Just thankful for the energy boost the sugary snack provides when all he’d given himself since this morning was wine. [break][break]

They stay sat out there for a while, casually talking and finishing off the rest of the bottle – Angelo polishing off the majority of the biscuits without shame – until the volunteer manager sticks his head out of the door, proclaiming they were closing shop soon. [break][break]

A little merry from drinking on an empty stomach, Angelo’s hand reaches out to steady himself on the wall, his balancing act on the back legs of the chair almost ending in disaster. Thankfully he topples forward, all four pins landing safely on the concrete and saving him from a farewell that Remiel would surely remember. Lyra, who’d fallen asleep on his lap, doesn’t stir. [break][break]

Probably not something you should be saying at a soup kitchen - but it’s been fun,” he muses with an easy smile. Genuine. He hadn’t expected to come away from this evening with company that he had honestly enjoyed but it had made for a nice turn of events. Remiel was interesting, that was for sure and Angelo found himself intrigued by the man who had seemed politely uptight at first, loosen up gradually over the course of their shared drinks. He had proven to be surprisingly easy to talk to. [break][break]

Oh, yeah. If you ever find this fabled ‘good, cheap wine’ then you have to let me know, alright?” He stands and, perhaps encouraged a little by the alcohol, flings an arm around the other man to give his furthest shoulder a pat; gesture familiar, his grin wide. Lyra is cradled in his free arm and snoozing like a baby, still unperturbed as Angelo keeps a steady hold of her. “But maybe next time you could take me somewhere nice, huh? I think I’m worth at least a step up from shady back alley, Rem.” [break][break]

For now though, he had that free meal to get stuck into.

[break][break]

[break]
+

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
soup's up [s/c]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 9:41:40 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
a bone to a dog

[attr=class,lyric2]
is not charity

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

On some level, Remiel had a feeling he and Alexander Stone had a lot more in common than they'd known. Their battle had been rather straightforward, however. The two hadn't indulged each other much in conversation during it. And, now, they would never have the chance to do so again. The heir of Devon had become a part of history.[break][break]

For a few reasons, Remiel preferred it that way.[break][break]

Earl Grey, in the meantime, watches in shock as Angelo stuffs his mouth (and his pockets) full of the treats he'd brought. Remiel regards it as indifferently as ever, but reaches out to grab a single chocolate-dipped madeleine for himself before it disappears. As they continued to talk and drink, the royal would nibble away at his pastry neatly, quite in contrast with Angelo's voracious eating.[break][break]

| | |
[break][break]

When they're told the soup kitchen is closing for the night, Remiel stands, and wobbles in place a little before swiftly righting himself. The depth of the styrofoam cups they'd been drinking wine out of had been deceiving. He tosses the emptied cup into an open trash can nearby, but he misses— only to be saved by his Sinistea's interception. As it catches the cup in its ghostly telekinesis, then deposits it into the appropriate receptacle, the ambassador stretches his arms into the air.[break][break]

"I've had a pleasant evening myself," He admits, regarding Angelo with a quirk of his brow after dropping his arms. "Thank you for partaking in this Alto Marian tradition with me." Remiel nods when the lad asks him to reach out in the future, though that does serve to bring something to mind. "I would, but I don't believe I have your contact information."[break][break]

He could, of course, use his contacts with Team Rocket to acquire that sort of information. But something about Angelo dissuaded him from doing so. Maybe it was the dumb, but endearing, jokes.[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
soup's up [s/c]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 22:56:36 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
If you wanted my number, all you got to do is ask.” There’s an amused expression on his face and although it would be quick for his words to be chalked up to Angelo being a tease of sorts; there’s a more earnest meaning behind the smile, as if letting his acquaintance know there was no need for formalities here. [break][break]

A pat on the shoulder says it all: loosen up. [break][break]

Angelo digs around in his pocket for his phone, rummaging through loose change, crumpled written notes and a few poketreats until he finally pulls out an old block which has seen better days. It’s well loved – sturdy, he prefers – like many of his possessions and doesn’t even have a touch screen, not like Angelo even blinks twice at the sign that he’s living ten years in the past in terms of technology. [break][break]

Just a warning,” he says as prelude, thumbing through the contacts to set up a new one for Remiel. He’s already dubbed him: ‘WINE-O-REMY (:’. For now. He can’t remember his last name and he thinks it’s somehow fitting, given how Angelo still isn’t exactly sure where he had got the wine from. For all he knew it could be a habit for him to bring a bottle to soup kitchens. “I’m shit at responding by text. So if I don’t reply back, I’m probably not ignoring you; it’s just I’ve ran out of credit.” [break][break]

They trade their contact details and once saved, Angelo returns his phone to his pocket, not bothering to one-ring to check the numbers were stored correctly. “Great, thanks.” He's sure it'll be fine; for some reason he trusts that the other guy wouldn't fake digit him, Remiel had seemed genuine in his request. Instead he returns the slumbering clefairy in his arm back into her pokeball before turning back to Remiel, giving him a nod towards the door back into the kitchen.[break][break]

Maybe next time you can show me some Galarian drinking traditions. I heard Hammerlocke whisky is something else.” Angelo grins, clearly interested in trying a liquor he has no hope of ever affording. Maybe Remy has a half-bottle of that stashed away in the soup kitchen, too. 

[break][break]

[break]
+

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
soup's up [s/c]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 9:13:49 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
a bone to a dog

[attr=class,lyric2]
is not charity

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel scoffs.[break][break]

He takes the pat on his shoulder for what it is, however, and refrains from denying it. Instead, the royal looks in awe at the sight of the relic in Angelo's hands. If he were a more playful person, he would have certainly teased him about it as recompense. Just as he starts to really consider it, though, Angelo continues.[break][break]

"I don't text often, Angelo. But okay." He flatly replies, taking the brick from him afterwards to input his information. "My assistant will call your assistant. We'll keep in touch through them, I'm sure." He's only half-teasing.[break][break]

The phone is handed back and, after returning his Clefairy, Angelo makes his departure. Remiel, in the meantime, stands in place and offers his new chum a wave goodbye. "I have just the bottle in mind back at my estate. Until next time, Angelo."[break][break]

Now alone in the alleyway (save for his Sinistea), Remiel crosses his arms and sighs, looking up to the starry sky above.[break][break]

FIN
[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
soup's up [s/c]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 3:47:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: