She, her
October 3
Icirrus City
Bisexual
None yet
Cadet
17 height
17 height
Expectations were like fine pottery. The harder you held them, the more likely they were to crack.
awards
42 posts
Ethel Irving DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ethel
Ethel Irving
Dbug more like Ebug haha get it?
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 14:42:44 GMT
Ethel Irving Avatar

gets a gacha Rolycoly from
gives @amber a Corsola, details provided by DBug probably

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 15:31:44 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Dbug more like get rekt nerd
Purgatory| Soul Contract

THEME

Trade approved, Corsola details below.

Corsola is Female, Ability is Hustle, and she is a Gemini. As such she is adaptable, outgoing and impulsive. She was born in Meteor Falls to a loving family of 180,000 coral polyps. Had a tough childhood but found solice in Online Gaming comunities, and enjoys ARGs. Is on step 5 of the hero's journey and really looking forward to returning with the elixir.

Enjoys Fall Out Boy but thought they peaked with American Beauty/American Psycho (2015) and that Mania (2018) was overrated. Went to a concert of theirs last year and wasn't impressed.

Nickname Scarecrow Jones (for obvious reasons) but also answers to SJ, Cor' Blimey, and her DJ name 'Sola-Flaya'. Has never really DJ'ed at a club, but was asked to look after the music at her cousins bar mitzvah and afterwards her aunt said she should have "played more Lionel Ritchie".

Knows four (4) moves, including Earth Power and a synonym of Recuperate, but NOT including Flamethrower.

Is afraid of heights, the number 13, and inland lake desalination as a result of encroaching urban development. Prefers red wine over white, thinks pink wine is a marketing gimmick to prey on the colorblind. Had purple wine in college and really liked it, only to find out later that it was fermented grape Fanta.

Hates lists, the Oxford comma, and meta humor.  Has been known to use Aqua Ring on occasion (but who hasn't) and regrets not going to college. Has an unreturned library book but at this stage is too embarassed to take it back, even if it's just to the drop off box. What if someone sees?

Fourth move can be found in the music hyperlink above. According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Please find below a picture of Corsola fighting a Krabby (3D rendered, for your enjoyment).

Badda-bing, badda-boom, *clap clap* lets make it happen. By their true name I summon them:s̴̈́͜h̷̖͝ḭ̸̃v̸̜̈

With the second naming, I bind them to this plane, and force them to witness this foul exchange: s̸̠̈ȟ̷̛̭̪̊̂́i̶̡̧̭̞̳͐̽̍͂v̸̛̮̠̋̄

The elder mod, sealer of threads and all around pro gamer, pog. s̴̨̰̖̠̑̂̄̈́͑́̃̂̚͝͝h̸̯̳͈̞͓͉͚͎̊́̔̿͆i̷͎͚̲̿̂̌̈́̔̚v̷̧̘̼̦̎̀͆͝

NOTES: This is for calling me ebug.
I don't even get it and it makes me so angry,
TAG:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 23:55:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@amber