tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
scars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 8:04:29 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
 A hamster in a wheel. What an apt way to put it. The Pokken Rider slightly chortles at the thought, snickering as the woman lifts his arm.

He can only imagine the Rotom’s expression; after all, the woman is somewhat right. Thankfully, it knows not to speak out if the hero doesn’t permit it. ”Aw shoot, you found me out. I’m actually a Morpeko in an Aura Wheel.”

Yet, as the woman seems ignorant to personal space, the hero can’t help but stare. ”What about you? You’re clearly not a normal civilian if the League is having you run around and fight monsters like that.”

His gaze shifts and lands back onto the collapsed Naganadel. Monster. Nothing about it seems like a Pokemon. It’s too alien and too fierce.

---

mission
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
scars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 8:11:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission: detox on route 110

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
His chortling brings her sharp-eyed attention back up to his helmet, and she lets go of his arm to let it fall back to his side. She knew nothing about his suit of metal or what technology lay within it. And his laughter regarding her serious questions brings a mild scowl to her face, and the heat of embarrassment.[break][break]

"You're laughing at me."[break][break]

With his full attention now on her, at least for a moment, Stormy is acutely aware of the warmth in her cheeks as it rises to her ears. She glances away, fixing her gaze on the unconscious Naganadel instead.[break][break]

"I'm one of the Elite Four - running around and fighting monsters is sort of my job, when I'm not busy being a public figure."[break][break]

Her shoulders relax a moment when his attention strays from her, instead turning to stare at the alien at their feet.[break][break]

"Do you think they'll return?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
scars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 8:25:22 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
 ”If they do, I’ll be there to stop them.” he says, his joking tone quickly turning solemn. While he did his best with Interpol during their original invasion, he didn’t actually take part in combating against them during the most dire of time.

His inability to act and the fact that his suit failed to garner any proper development left the hero begrudged and regretful. Damned if you don’t, damned if you do…” From then on, Pokken Rider vowed to do his best regardless of the situation, even if it means risking his own life and resorting to vigilantism.

Seeing their conversation and triumph turn grim, the hero gently pats the girl on the shoulder. ”Still, an Elite Four, huh? That makes you more of a hero than me, and you’re not even wearing a mask! Plus…” his voice trails to a pause as he leans his helmet close to the girl’s face – his face beaming with a smug grin beneath his helmet.

”You seemed to have mistaken me with someone earlier on. You close with Kazimir, or should I say... Pokkenger?”

---

mission
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
scars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 8:33:43 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"You will, will you? You and what army?"[break][break]

Though.. does she detect a note of solemn regret in his tone? There is a wistfulness to his boast that leaves her pondering and quiet, contemplating the meaning behind his words. For a moment, she feels as though she's looking at herself - besides that she literally is looking at herself reflected in his shiny, reflective surface.[break][break]

The woman glances to the side as the man's gloved hand pats her on the shoulder. Her eyebrow raises, but she doesn't move to remove it. Rather, she glances back up at him just as he leans in closer to her - and she can see even more clearly now how pink her cheeks are, spread across the bridge of her nose. Her mouth parts in an exasperated, overwhelmed gasp.[break][break]

"I- I wouldn't call myself a hero--"[break][break]

His smug grin is lost on her, but the man's closeness, followed by his reiteration of a name she definitely should not have spoken out loud makes her mouth dry and her blood run cold.[break][break]

"You must have misheard - I said.. cashmere, like the fabric. It's super soft?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
scars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 8:43:56 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
 The Pokken Rider pulls back, giving the Elite Four member some breathing room. Without saying much on the matter, he simply throws a peace sign. ”Don’t worry, don’t worry. Your secret’s safe with me.” he replies with confidence, though that’s probably not doing much to relieve the girl’s worries.

The masked hero lifts his index finger over his helmet where his should be and rubs against it. ”You could say that I’m the second coming of the Pokken.” He almost sounds prideful at the mention.

He leans closer again, this time maneuvering his index finger to the right side of his helmet. ”If you’re worried, you can ask him yourself. We’re partners of sorts. Ah, I say that, but I haven’t actually seen his face.” he says, chuckling somewhat nervously. Though both the Pokken Rider and Pokkenger did shake hands in agreement in a alleyway during a dark night, no one actually witnessed this.

---

mission
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
scars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 18:15:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Her.. secret? Had he seen right through her terrible lie? Stormy opens her mouth to object, but it is stopped both by her own embarrassment and the fact that he is holding up his finger in what she assumes to be encouragement to stay quiet.[break][break]

"The second coming of Pokken?"[break][break]

What was this guy even talking about? Stormy's stressed expression melts into confusion. He leans back in and she leans away from him slightly, eyebrows lost in her bangs and her cheeks reheating with awkward embarrassment at his closeness. It was incredibly unfair that she couldn't see his face, if she was being honest.[break][break]

"You're partners? You've met the Pokkenger?"[break][break]

She frowns, unsure what to make of this information. If they had met, why hadn't mentioned there being a second Pokken figure? Was she being replaced?[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
scars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2020 0:06:52 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
 The masked vigilante nods vehemently to her questions. ”That’s right, we’ve met by chance in a dark alleyway, chasing down some thugs.”

Thinking back on his fateful encounter, he avoids bringing up the fact that Pokkenger had also been running around with a Naganadel. It’s probably the reason why he’s so conditioned towards fighting one, having previously seen how it fought against the thugs.

He carefully watches the girl, her confusion doesn’t escape him. Had he made the wrong assumption? No, he hadn’t.

Reeling his hand behind his neck, he reaffirms her. ”Ah, but, I only started taking up the moniker recently. Hence why I call myself the second coming.

---

mission
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
scars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2020 0:18:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
He nods, and her shoulders relax just a bit, though her questioning, quizzical expression remains.[break][break]

"That's... romantic."[break][break]

She glances past him, to the Naganadel, and her suspicion grows. However, she doesn't speak up regarding his skill in taking down the Pokemon, or the fact that Kazimir has one of his own. She neglects even to speak about the two she, herself, has in her back pocket.[break][break]

"I see. Those are big footprints to fall into, standing next to the Pokkenger as his partner."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
scars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2020 0:31:01 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
 Standing in silence, he folds his arms against each other, crossing them as he thinks. His foray into the world as the Pokken Rider was never about filling someone’s footprints.

After reaffirming his own beliefs, the neon green hero laughs. ”Big footprints, huh? I guess it’s a good thing I’m not looking to fill them.” he says with beaming confidence.

”I mean, you probably have even bigger footprints considering your position. It’s not easy, huh?” There’s a tinge of concern in his tone as he genuinely stares back at her. The thought of a public figure filling in roles meant for proper soldiers or officer fills him with dread and disappointment.

The mere thought causes his fists to ball up in anger.

---

mission
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
scars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2020 0:59:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"So you're doing this for yourself?"[break][break]

All of a sudden, the walls seem to come undone, and she's looking at him with a different perspective. Her critical eye had been trained on him because she assumed he was only here to one-up or compete against her best friend. But now, and set alongside the example of his previous heroism - and the fact that he seemed like a genuinely good person - it was starting to clue in that she was being overly critical.[break][break]

He brings up a sore spot, however, or at the very least, a point of mild concern or sensitivity. [break][break]

"It's a job I wouldn't wish on anyone - especially not now."[break][break]

She rubs her elbow self-consciously, but her eyes are drawn to the way the Pokken Rider clenches his fists. Instinctively, she reaches out to stop him, awkwardly finding herself holding his hands to smooth out his anger. [break][break]

"But somebody's gotta do it, right?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
scars [m]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 5:23:26 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Feeling her delicate hands against his course, rough hands, Pokken Rider loosens his tensely clenched fists. He exhales a deep, exasperated sigh, finding his lack of control over his emotions somewhat embarrassing.

The Pokken Rider slowly nods in agreement. ”I get that. I really do.” It’s the entire reason why he’s taken up the mantle of some crazed vigilante, even if he’s not. ”So if someone’s gotta do it, why not let me?” he asks genuinely.

Wrestling his hand away from Stormy’s soft grip, the helmeted vigilante lifts his hands against his helmet before pulling it upwards. A loud hiss can be heard as steam is vented out from behind him, revealing red hair as the vigilante reveals his face.

Determination can be seen is his eyes as he foolishly reveals his identity, but his trust in the Pokkenger is firm and if the girl in front of him is so affectionate with the hero to the point of knowing his name, then his trust with the other hero extends to her.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
scars [m]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 20:39:18 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
At her touch, the man manages to get ahold of himself long enough to take a breath and collect himself. He eventually pulls out of her grip, allowing her to return her hands to her sides and give him his personal space. Honestly, she isn't sure what had come over her to be so intrusive as she had. It wasn't exactly something she did often, push her way into other's personal bubbles to put her hands on them.[break][break]

In fact, it was probably more accurate to say she was more often aggressive with that personal touch than affectionate.[break][break]

"Why not you... hmm.."[break][break]

Stormy is not entirely satisfied with his answer, but it isn't her place to argue. She had had the same argument with Kazimir, and she could see now why the two probably got along. It was as if she were looking at Kazimir's twin, basically. Except--[break][break]

This one bore red hair and red eyes and my-- he, too, was devilishly handsome. Was that a Pokkenger thing? Part of the sign up application to becoming a vigilante, self-appointed superhero?[break][break]

Stormy is definitely staring, and a cheeky smile spreads across her face. She holds her hand out this time to offer him a handshake.[break][break]

"It's nice to meet you, handsome. I'm Stormy Silph."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
scars [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 22:39:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: