awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jackson
jackson barrett
mind numbing [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 10:49:32 GMT
jackson barrett Avatar
The splintered fence leaned haphazardly against Jackson's weight as he eyed the pathway leading to Oldale Town. A cigarette hung loosely from his lips and a phone, a ragged crack across its screen, was held in his hand. The mission had come through text, a burdensome task to acquire the highly sought after Gardevoir in any means necessary for some money-loaded collectors. Just another piece of beauty to add to their collections or manipulate the powerful psychic powers for their own wants and desires. Or other less-than-moral needs. The mission was far from Jackson's favored alley, but the text had deemed this mission "!important" and, well, Jackson had happened to already be in an area frequented by people who came with their Gardevoir to enjoy the peaceful garden of Oldale Town.

By his side, a Boltund sat dutiful and attentive to the pathway ahead. Each time they were passed, her ears fell flat against her skull and she snarled a warning regardless of whoever. Jackson didn't correct her. It'd been some time since the last person had passed, but boredom rarely grasped Jackson's mind as he dropped the cigarette to the ground to join the others and pulled another to his lips. "Waste of my fucking time." He mumbled as a cloud of smoke lifted from his lips and into the air. Miro, the only Pokemon deemed important enough to gain its own nickname, glanced up at her trainer. Jackson pushed his weight back the fence, threatening the stakes that held it in place. "How much longer do ya think we gotta wait around for this bullshit?" His eyes glanced to the 2:12 that shined from his phone's screen. 

Not long, apparently. As if summoned by the devil himself, not a moment after the words had fallen from his lips, then both Jackson and Miro simultaneously noticed the trainer approaching with the prized Gardevoir trailing by his side. "Fucking, finally." He dropped the half-spent cigarette and pushed away from the fence, the wooden object almost seeming to sigh in relief at the relaxed weight. Miro followed by his side as they approached.

"Hey."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
mind numbing [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 19:29:00 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It was mind numbing to wait on this damned boat. Chu-e was waiting on the ship back to Slateport to run, but between the winter season, a war, and the general state of Hoenn at large it only ran once every few days. He had happened to be on an off cycle and was doing his best to kill time. It had involved, today, going to look at Oldale's gardens like he was sixty or some shit; it was pretty but boring.

Growing tired, he had determined to simply look around the area. He wasn't feeling the best today. An incident a few days ago with a girl named Caroline where he fell off his Mudsdale wrong has damaged his injured side. Prince had been fussing over him constantly to the point the Gardevoir had refused to go back into his pokeball; since the psychic type had been raised to be his nurse rather than a battle companion he could understand it, at least.

So he wandered the path, Prince holding his arm and seeming content to babble as they walked. He did not notice the man or his Bolthund at first, too busy eying a flock of Wingull overhead as they passed, but certainly glanced over when he was spoken to.

"Yes?" Chu-e gave the other an assessing look. First off, he was very cute. Second off, while not obvious he had that sort of swagger to his walk that spoke of trouble. Chu-e had seen it a hundred times before, had been on the other side of this situation plenty. But he just smiled softly, let the bags under his eyes and the lack of meat on his bones speak for him. Like any other easy target. Maybe if Chu-e was lucky, the guy was just a douche.
close tab

played by

citrus

he/him
twenty eight
november tenth
bisexual
grunt
7 height
7 height
a broken child on the wings of chaos in the realms of shadows
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jackson
jackson barrett
mind numbing [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 3:52:54 GMT
jackson barrett Avatar
Jackson's eyes sized up the approaching trainer who's arm was wrapped in a firm embrace by the taller Gardevoir. Like girlfriend and boyfriend (or boyfriend and boyfriend, in this case) the Gardevoir babbled like an obnoxious girlfriend and the man just listened. He was a rather pathetic looking piece of human, too. Not even a starving Growlithe would bother with the gangly limbs and meat-less flesh of this kid. Not to mention he looked as though he'd not slept in years.

"Don't take this personally," Jackson waved his hand in the area, as if excusing himself of improperness. "But I've been waiting a real fucking long time and I don't plan to wait anymore. So. I'll be needing to take that Gardevoir off your hands." His loyal Boltund took a confident step towards the opposing trainer and Pokemon, her ears flicking back and forth to the sound of her trainer and to the cautious attention of the other.

"This can go a couple ways, alright? Either you just hand it over, or -" He motioned to the Boltund who had taken yet another step closer with snarling fangs. "We can do this the inconvenient way." As if a command had been placed, the Boltund took several more confident steps forward until she had placed herself a mere foot away from trainer and Gardevoir. Jackson still stood back, but his hand was closed in a tight fist. The inconvenience of the matter was closer to lie than truth, as the rage tamed by maturity and necessity still bubbled inside his chest waiting to explode at the slightest inconvenience. A fist fight was not a piece of improbably future.

"So... what's it going to be?"

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
mind numbing [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 4:15:41 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A long, careful pause. For his part, chu-e did not look intimidated. Maybe just kind of amused. Prince, though, he looked very close to tears. The poor Gardevoir was a nurse, after all, and had been raised pretty sheltered. Kind of made Chu-e feel bad for what was going to happen very soon.

"Uh-huh." He just reached into his pocket, quick, pulled out a sucker and took the time to stick in his mouth. Cherry flavored. "You're cute. I'm bored. Wanna make out?" He smirked around the stick before pulling it out with a 'pop'. Chu-e always did have a thing the 'tough guy' type. Sue him for having shitty taste in men. "Unless you're straight. Then I'll just leave." What a pity that would be.

For his part, Prince seemed just as confused (with the added side of very distressed) as the other guy and his pokemon might have been. His trainer was hard to understand at the best of times. This was just fucking bewildering.
close tab

played by

citrus

he/him
twenty eight
november tenth
bisexual
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jackson
jackson barrett
mind numbing [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 4:57:45 GMT
jackson barrett Avatar
Jackson stared in unmuted disbelief as the other man pulled out a sucker and haphazardly stuck it between his lips. What. The. Fuck. Did he look like some kind of joke? Was his shirt on backwards or something?

And then - The damn cockiness of it all. Jackson may have dabbled with the opposite sex, but he had always been the instigator. He'd always made the first move. Perhaps, in any other situation away from inquisitive eyes and shut away from open air, Jackson might have shoved the stranger up against a wall and torn marks down his chest. Mental anger and sexual rage wrapped up in one whirlwind of actions. He might have made him scream. Or beg. He might have done many things, so long as he got what he desired in the end.

But this was not away from inquisitive eyes, nor shut away from the open air. This was not a room to leave at 3 in the morning with a bag heavy of prizes while his sexual partner still slept.

It only took two long steps for Jackson to close the distance between him and the stranger. A flash of motion was caught in the corner of Boltund's focused gaze as her trainer raised his hand and reached for the collar of the stranger's shirt. If Chu-e didn't move, he'd grasp it tightly and keep close to choking. If Chu-e did avoid the moment, Jackson would likely keep the momentum of his hand and swing for Chu-e's chest.

"That wasn't one of the options," Jackson growled, a deep sound that reverberated from his throat. Boltund's eyes remained on Gardevoir, limbs tensed to launch at even the tiniest of movements the Pokemon might make. Chu-e could take his lack of an answer for whatever he wanted it to mean. "You're more a fool than you look if you think you can just leave without giving up the Gardevoir. Which, by the look of that thing, shouldn't be too hard." A strained laugh, as if the vocal cords had been left untrained, cracked from his lips. "What'd you do to the poor thing? Unspeakables?"

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
mind numbing [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 5:26:17 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Oh, Chu-e made no attempt to move or even stop the action. He simply fluttered his eyelashes and crunched loudly on the candy in his mouth. "Aw, baby, don't be like that. I'm more than you can chew but that doesn't mean I don't taste good." And he just looked up at the other from under his lashes, almost coy and with an over the top pout.

Now Prince really was crying. Big, fat drops that poured from his eyes because his trainer was going to get murdered. Not just murdered, but killed for being fucking stupid.

But, Chu-e did at least wrinkle his nose a bit at the last part. "Ew, don't be gross. I might like stuff that's bad for me but I'm not a poke-diddler. Prince is just real sensitive." Raising a hand up, he cupped his fingers on top of where this guy was holding his shirt. There was no intention of trying to pry them off, he was just holding it there in some facade of tenderness.

Because Chu-e knew he had the man where he wanted him.

Talking about poke-fuckers didn't really lay it on think with the 'horny', though. So that subject was quickly swapped over as he purred out low and sultry instead. "That tongue of yours is real good at throwing out accusations. But I bet mine can do a better trick. All you have to do is aaaaask~." The last part was said almost sing-song.
close tab

played by

citrus

he/him
twenty eight
november tenth
bisexual
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jackson
jackson barrett
mind numbing [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 6:20:28 GMT
jackson barrett Avatar
The more he talked, the more rage bubbled up inside Jackson's chest and rose through his throat in a deep, rising voice. This man was taunting him and it was so obvious, but it was everything that unraveled Jackson's strings of anger. His fingers clenched tighter around the other's collar, pulling it taut and, in turn, pulling his face closer. "If you keep talking, your body will be a good meal for the wild Pokemon here."

All he'd wanted was a goddamn Gardevoir and instead, this baggy-eyed, gangly guy was managing to press ever single one of his buttons. His eyes flashed towards the Gardevoir, who'd begun sobbing in plain hysterics. "Oh, for God's sake, shut the fuck up. Miro." Jackson spat. His temper was reaching the end of its limit and, at this point, he'd be content just fucking them both up a bit and then leaving. Miro's muscles, tensed till now, released as he opened his jaws to perform a CRUNCH on her leg.

In the meantime, the stranger had cupped his fingers around Jackson's fingers and a icy chill ran down Jackson's spine as he glared daggers into this man's eyes. "Fuck OFF! Jackson rapidly extended his arm with the intention to let go and drop the man onto the ground. A burning sensation filled his insides, but he ignored it with curses and vile language. It had only taken seconds for this man to rile Jackson up, but he wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of that knowledge."Someone like you isn't even worth my time." Rather Miro had landed her attack on Gardevoir or not, Jackson didn't give a single fuck. He'd find a Gardevoir somewhere else, but he wasn't about to get charged with a murder over someone so insignificant. "Fucking hell. Keep it in your wet dreams, next time."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
mind numbing [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 13:33:15 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Oooooh, baby, why waste a whole feast? I could fill you up right." When he was shoved away there was a puff of giggles escaped him. Oh, this guy was fun.

The attack landed, it couldn't have missed; Prince was not raised for battle and had no experience. He cried out and landed on the ground, blubbering louder as the pain seized his body from the attack. Other than a weak attempt at pushing the canine away from himself there were no real repercussions for Miro.

That wasn't to be said for Jackson.

Chu-e's movements were quick and sharp, him seeing an opening and taking it. He rocked with the forced of the shove on his heels, using the momentum to step forward and force himself back into the man's space. One leg slid between his thighs, raised high to press against any PG descriptions and grinding. The other foot held back to ground him in place.

While he did this, a simultaneous motion, a butterfly knife was slipped from some hidden crevice of his sleeve and into his hand, flicked open with expert precision, attempted to be pressed against the other's throat. It would be clear from vision or from feel that this knife was not some cheap thing picked up to scare off lesser people; it was sharp and well loved and high quality in a way that spoke of danger.

Chu-e just smirked and licked his lips, leaning more into the other's space.

"Call your dog off or I'll slit your throat."

But he tilted his head almost coy, fluttered his lashes again, keeping his eyes locked with the other's as if this was some other try for seduction. Wow, Jackson had found himself a freak. And not in the good way.
close tab

played by

citrus

he/him
twenty eight
november tenth
bisexual
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jackson
jackson barrett
mind numbing [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 14:30:19 GMT
jackson barrett Avatar
From the moment Miro had clamped down on the Gardevoir's body to the moment Jackson's entire personal space was invasiously intruded upon was just that. A mere moment. And yet, it felt like an eternity.

Jackson stumbled backwards as Chu-e caught the ground with his heels and used the force and momentum of Jackson's shove to rock back into his space. Despite the stumble, it wasn't enough to truly distance himself before Jackson became caught in the unpleasant grind of knee against groin. The burning of his lower regions flared against the pressure, but any man would know the feeling could never be trusted.

Enraged even more, both by the Gardevoir's increased blubbering and Chu-e's invasive actions, Jackson began to thrust out his fist within the same second he felt the sharp blade of a knife tap the skin of his throat.

He froze.

Call your dog off or I'll slit your throat. Chu-e's breath rested hot against Jackson's face. The scent crinkling the features on his face. "Miro." The older trainer's eyes never shifted from their lock on Chu-e's. His hand shook as he motioned for Miro to step away from the Gardevoir. Reluctantly, she did, but not before several more snapped jaws within the Gardevoir's space.

"There." Jackson's gaze held firmly on the eyes behind fluttering lashes. The movement of his throat pressing against the knife's blade. The glimmer of malice that gleamed within them. The threat of harm should he choose to disobey. Fear would be the wrong word to describe his feelings, but regardless the unpleasantness in his groin had fizzled beneath the passing cloud of shock.  He'd lost his control and, thusly, his arousal.

"She's off."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
mind numbing [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 14:46:22 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The moment dragged on, even after Miro was away from Prince, after the psychic type had wobbled back onto his feet. Chu-e ground his knee firmer, pouted when he found a more withered reception than before. "See," He hummed, all false innocence. "I could have gotten rid of that for you in a more fun way. Buuuut...."

His free hand, the one not holding the knife, snaked out to press into Jackson's pants pocket, to leave a little present behind before pulling back. "Prince." Voice louder, firmer, making the Gardevoir take a staccato breath through his tears. Chu-e shoved Jackson hard, in the chest, while pulling back and grabbing for his pokemon. He wasn't as strong but he just wanted a little more distance between them. "Teleport!" He grasped the psychic type and then they both flickered out of view, gone as if they hadn't been there before. Only the ozone scent in the air left behind.

And what was it that Jackson would find he had been left with? Other than rage and confusion? A cherry sucker, still wrapped thankfully, tucked into his pocket. A scrap of paper wrapped around. 'Call me xoxo' written on top, a row of numbers under. This fucker had the balls to give Jackson his digits.
close tab

played by

citrus

he/him
twenty eight
november tenth
bisexual
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jackson
jackson barrett
mind numbing [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 0:38:44 GMT
jackson barrett Avatar
A display of grimace passed along Jackson's features as Chu-e ground his knee further into his lower region. "In your dreams." Jackson hissed, the knife's touch halting further combative words. A feeling of tension gripped Jackson's body as he felt Chu-e's hand slid into the pocket of his pants. The Team Rocket member expected less appropriate actions, but within a moment he felt the hand's presence slip from his pocket and felt a firm hand shove him away.

After the initial stumble, Jackson didn't move as Chu-e pulled his pathetic pet to his feet. His Boltund was growling assumed obscenities at the Gardevoir, but she, too, remained static in position. He managed to catch one more glance of Chu-e's gaze before the teleport command was instigated and both trainer and Pokemon were gone.

Finally, Jackson moved. "What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" His scream scattered a group of Wingull who had settled in a nearby tree. "What kind of psycho was that, Miro?" Both hands gripped at the short locks of his dark hair. "Fucking, Fuck, Fuck, Fuuuck." He kicked out his foot at the haphazardous fence he'd been leaning against in prior minutes. The splintered posts finally giving way as it creaked with aching slowness to the ground.

It was only this moment that Jackson acknowledged the object Chu-e had left in his pocket. His hand dug into his pocket and rummaged quickly until he pulled out the cherry sucker, a row of numbers scribbled on a scrap of paper around its stick. Rage burned his face.

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!"

/end thread, mission failed LOL
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mind numbing [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 4:07:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: