Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Love Bugs [c]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 1:12:02 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
His face was full when Doug asked about him taking up residence. There was a part of him that didn't think it was a bad idea. The luxury of being part of a legacy had its perks, but it had its drags too. The young Blackadder had never experienced what it was like to be part of a community. He had always looked out for himself.
[break][break]
Or at least tried to.
[break][break]
If had had access to the full scope of the family funds, he would have offered to dump it into the camp. Alas, no one back at the family estate in Galar had been so foolish to entrust him with anything close to that level of power. He received a stipend monthly, just like the rest of his family, an equal split of the royalties paid for literature, research, ect.
[break][break]
Most of that was spent on his camp, travel expenses, or most importantly his pokemon. Acquiring and maintaining an army of them was no small feat. He wasn't sure how other trainers did it. Perhaps that was what fueled the supposed black market of pokemon he had heard about. None the less, he was helping the best way he knew how by offering Doug to stay with him.
[break][break]
''No offense to this place, but I think you'll dig my camp once you see it. There ain't as many nice blokes around, but it's a lot of peace and quiet.'' Taking another bite, chewing, and swallowing, he continued. ''When you feel like coming by there anyway?'' This had all been sort of sudden, but thus far Doug seemed like a nice enough guy.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Love Bugs [c]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 2:42:03 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

"Oh? I'm lookin' forward to it awready." He said as he slurped up another spoonful, swallowing down before grinning. "Love me the sound of a crowd, but... some silence to go with good company sounds charming in a way all its own."

He leaned back and lifted his spoon, licking it clean before casually moving it too and fro while in thought, a hum echoning in his throat.

"Weeell... Any day's fine, really. I'm not currently busy or anythin'."

Soldiers of his rank's only duty was to train abilities daily and with thorough discipline. He wasn't an Officer nor a Staff Sergeant, so as long as he and his little group of privates maintained themselves in good shape, he was more or less free until his next deployment.

"Heck, could even be tonight."

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Love Bugs [c]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 4:14:42 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
Doug's enthusiasm was refreshing after a lifetime of constant push back from almost any other living soul in his life. Of course it wasn't exactly that the older teen was a yes man, he just wasn't constantly whining or bitching about whatever it was Andy was doing, or saying. Perhaps he could trust him to always he so understanding.
[break][break]
Or perhaps not.
[break][break]
As soon as his host mentioned any day, Andy almost blurted out an offer of tomorrow, but then the bug catcher had to go and up the ante with that very night. While there was the temptation to jump on the idea, a rare moment of reason kicked in and reminded him that he should probably tidy up before having someone so trusted show up.
[break][break]
''I don't want to rush you too much, mate. At least sleep on it and maybe pack tomorrow?'' And so he went back to his original notion. While Doug might not have worried much about appearances, they had been a big part of his own life. Even if he hated them outwardly, deep down he went right along with it. Each boy's dress said much about them.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Love Bugs [c]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 4:36:53 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Doug tilted his head, grinning.

"Rush me? I was the one who suggested it!" He said with a laugh, before winking. "Feelin' shy or somethin'? Awright then. Tomorrow it is!"

Clearly, he didn't think he needed to think too hard on it, and why should he? He had a good gut feeling about it- that was enough for him to make the choice. He had enjoyed his time so far and learned quite a few things about both his date and the league too. So far, so great!

"So..." Said Doug as he set aside his bowl, placing it down besides the wooden bench, before planting both hands at the wood and leaning forward, smiling coyly at the other boy as the music seemed to rise in the air, suddenly coming into focus. "Tell me, Andy..."

"Ever danced with another boy?"

Well. Tonight, he would.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Love Bugs [c]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 1:05:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: