mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bells"]

[attr="class","bellstop"]YOU LOOK LIKE MY NEXT MISTAKE

[attr="class","bellsub"]❥mila
[attr="class","bellstext"]

[attr="class","belltagz"]

for

Mila breathed into knitted winter gloves, puffs of cold air materializing before her. Leather skates were knitted tightly to her heels as she stood in the center of the fabulous rink, not that the woman herself seemed to have trouble standing. In fact — it was nearly the opposite, she seemed to be born for the ice, skating seamlessly around the edge of the rink as she waited eagerly for her date to show.

[break][break] Should anyone be looking at her, they would first be drawn the fishnet stockings (which, of course, were of the fur-lined variety; she wasn't crazy!) that she had very intentionally chosen for the day's event, which perfectly complimented her pleated dark red skirt and black sweater. A plaid black-and-white patterned infinity scarf hung around her shoulders, made to keep her warm. For the holiday, she wore ruby-red lipstick and cherry-red nail polish to match. Her winter coat flared around her as she skated towards the entrance of the rink.

[break][break]If her eyes had not mistaken her, she thought she noticed someone who might be her date for the afternoon. With a broad wave, she fixed them with a dazzling grin. "Hey there!"

[attr="class","belliconImg"]

[attr="class","bellbottom"]

[googlefont=Beth+Ellen]

[googlefont=Roboto]

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.bells]width: 450px;background:#110f0f;margin:0px auto;border-left:20px solid #ff7a7b;padding:0px 20px;position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bellstext]font:12px arial;color:#eee;text-align:justify;padding:30px;border:1px solid #ff7a7b;margin:50px 20px 80px 20px;min-height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bellstext b]font:12px poppins;color:#ff7a7b; font-weight:700[/newclass]

[newclass=.bellstop]color:#fff;opacity:0.05;font:70px 'Roboto';line-height:53px;font-weight:800;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bellsub]font:italic 90px 'Beth Ellen';line-height:50px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#ff7a7b;text-align:right;margin-top:-70px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bellbottom]background:#ff7a7b;height:100px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.belliconImgavatar]border-radius:100px;background:#110f0f;padding:30px;border-right:10px solid #fff;border-left:10px solid #fff;border-top:10px solid transparent;border-bottom:10px solid transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.belliconImg] width:100px;border-radius:100px; float:left; margin:-80px 0px 0px 135px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.belltagz]margin-top:-40px; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.belltagz span]color:#fff;font:12px 'poppins';font-weight:800;text-decoration:none;background:#ff7a7b;padding:5px 5px 5px 10px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.belltagz a]color:#fff;font:12px 'poppins';font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration:none; margin-left:-5px; padding:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE [MM]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 3:36:27 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-em]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fortree city - mistletoe date

[attr=class,lyric1]
never be more than a wolf

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
The cold is subtle, and yet she notices that several people are donned in warm closed, bundles up to their necks in scarves and mittens and hats. Winter in Hoenn seems to be a rare sight, an abnormality. It amuses her, in some manner, to see them so out of sorts and sluggish.[break][break]

Although, admittedly, the cold nips at her bare skin, only she is to blame. She had wrapped her jacket around the shoulders of her previous date and had forgotten to get it back - or more accurately, had had no intention of taking it back. [break][break]

Her fingers find the heavy necklace against her neck, tugging on it gently as her elbows find purchase against the edge of the ice rink. Emma's attention finds the young woman keeping close to the edge, casually doing laps. The woman finds her, as well, and calls out to her with an enthusiastic wave and a pretty smile. [break][break]

Emma pushes off of the railing, fingers gripping the edge. She offers the woman a small wave.[break][break]

"Good evening."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-emcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/V9ryvVY/emma-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 4:08:42 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bells"]

for

She was pretty.

[break][break] But Mila's smile is just as — she skates over to the other woman with relative ease, her skates causing thin but noticeable cracks in the ice as the metal digs into it. There might have been others that would have been intimidated by a woman as gorgeous as her date. In fact, if Mila bothered to look, she might have seen some people look their way, whispering under their breath. Or maybe they were talking about her. Either way, Mila relished in the attention.

[break][break] The fashion designer wastes no pre-amble. She offers her hand to the other. "Care to join me? I bet I could show you a thing or two on the ice," she says with a wink, a bright laugh pealing out of her mouth in an attempt to set them both at ease. First dates were always a little bit awkward, but Mila could do awkward. Especially since she was spending it with such a pretty face.

[break][break] "By the way, my name's Mila."

[googlefont=Beth+Ellen]

[googlefont=Roboto]

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.bells]width: 450px;background:#110f0f;margin:0px auto;border-left:20px solid #ff7a7b;padding:0px 20px;position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bellstext]font:12px arial;color:#eee;text-align:justify;padding:30px;border:1px solid #ff7a7b;margin:50px 20px 80px 20px;min-height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bellstext b]font:12px poppins;color:#ff7a7b; font-weight:700[/newclass]

[newclass=.bellstop]color:#fff;opacity:0.05;font:70px 'Roboto';line-height:53px;font-weight:800;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bellsub]font:italic 90px 'Beth Ellen';line-height:50px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#ff7a7b;text-align:right;margin-top:-70px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bellbottom]background:#ff7a7b;height:100px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.belliconImgavatar]border-radius:100px;background:#110f0f;padding:30px;border-right:10px solid #fff;border-left:10px solid #fff;border-top:10px solid transparent;border-bottom:10px solid transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.belliconImg] width:100px;border-radius:100px; float:left; margin:-80px 0px 0px 135px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.belltagz span]color:#fff;font:12px 'poppins';font-weight:800;text-decoration:none;background:#ff7a7b;padding:5px 5px 5px 10px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.belltagz a]color:#fff;font:12px 'poppins';font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration:none; margin-left:-5px; padding:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 4:33:27 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
For a moment, Emma's eyes wander over the woman's shoulder, and then over her own in an idle glance over the area. Since arriving with her other half, she and him had been separated almost immediately to indulge in personal dates to appease the event. But the familiar face of does not come up in the sea of faces. [break][break]

Mila approaches, hand outstretched, but Emma does not meet her halfway. Instead, her attention looks down at her heels, blade-free. She frowns, a wistful expression, before her golden gaze returns to Mila's gentle smile.[break][break]

"I'm afraid I'm not properly dressed for the occasion."[break][break]

Her date introduces herself and she smiles, though her own smile is more reserved.[break][break]

"My name is Anna, it's a pleasure."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/V9ryvVY/emma-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 21:07:11 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bells"]

for

"I'm afraid I'm not properly dressed for the occasion."

[break][break] Mila blinks. At the prompt, she looks down at the other and then realizes that it's true. Unlike Mila, the other woman did not have skates strapped to her ankles. In a situation like this, most would have felt mildly disappointed. Of course, Mila is not like most. She smiles, just as easily and says instead, "That doesn't mean you still can't take my hand." With a laugh, she flounces forward and off of the ice and onto the normal ground. Her heels dig into the soft pavement, the jarring difference enough to make some trip — Mila, again, is not like those people. She is practiced and full of ease, and regardless of whether Anna decides to take her hand or not, she plans to lead them towards another — perhaps less artificially cold — part of the event.

[break][break] There are booth a little bit aways, where people are selling piping hot chocolate milk and warm cider. "If you grab a seat for us, I can get us something to drink." She heads over to the stall, purchases matching hot chocolate for the both of them and a delicious-looking, chocolate lava cake as a desert to share. She hands the Delibird handling the transactions an extra dollar for their efforts and heads back over to @emma, setting the wooden tray between them. "I hope you're a fan of hot chocolate."

[break][break] Her eyes twinkle. Anna. What a pretty name for a pretty girl.

[googlefont=Beth+Ellen]

[googlefont=Roboto]

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 17:54:05 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Emma's lips part in a moment of surprise, her eyes narrow just the slightest bit as she regards the bubbly other woman. She realizes, then, in that moment where her flowing dress and her fishnet leggings catch her eye - that she may very well know this woman. [break][break]

The moment of pondering passes, and she hesitates and ultimately does not take her hand. A gesture like that is too familiar, too comfortable, and Emma is never comfortable. [break][break]

Mila leads the two of them to a booth, and the smell of hot chocolate and warm apple cider brings her attention around and to the vendor selling them. People giggle and bump shoulders in merry delight, and she watches as Mila leaves to purchase them both a warm drink, and a dessert, apparently. [break][break]

When the woman returns, she would find Emma did as requested to find them a seat. [break][break]

"They smell lovely, Mila."[break][break]

Though the sight of the lava cake brings back uncomfortable memories. She seems distracted for a moment, evidently lost in thought of the time she'd shared a cake with . Fortunately, she is quick on the recovery, and she smiles back up at Mila in the most convincing manner she can.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 3:36:12 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bells"]

for

another woman might have been perhaps disappointed at the fact that the other did not take her hand. however, the brief moment of hesitation in her eyes is enough for mila — her mouth pulls upwards in a smile, before she twists around and leads them towards the hot chocolate and dessert booths.

[break][break] at this time of the day, it is bustling with some activity but not too much. many couples have already decided to move onto the activity part of their date. mila doesn't mind, though. spends any minute with a girl as pretty as is present enough. speaking off, mila glances at a group of children and delibird, not to far off, where the latter seems to be dazzling the former by pulling out gifts out of their satchels using present. hopefully, one of them won't explode. that would be unfortunate.

[break][break] mila slides into the booth alongside her date, the smell of the tasty treats nearly enough to make her mouth water. it seems like her date must think the same, because she comments on it, and that makes the woman smile brightly. "glad you think so! come on, let's dig in," she chirps, grabbing a plastic fork and pushing it into the lava cake. the dessert splits open, with fudge in the center of it, and mila pop the delicious treat into her mouth before going back for seconds. however, this time, instead of eating it herself she uses the moment that emma seems distracted and offers the piece to her. "here, try some," she says, eyes twinkling. "say 'ahhhh'!"

[googlefont=Beth+Ellen]

[googlefont=Roboto]

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 9:16:42 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
And in her face is a spoon cradling the ooey-gooey lava cake. But the manner in which Mila offers it throws Emma for a loop, and the woman leans away, politely declining, although her eyebrows come together to suggest that she is perhaps just a bit perturbed by the act.[break][break]

"Thank you--"[break][break]

Instead of allowing the woman to spoon feed her, she reaches out to take the spoon from her and take the bite herself. To be hand-fed in such a nonchalant manner was jarring, and reminded her too vividly of 's careful attention. It was an uncomfortable and unsettling feeling, to be caught so off-guard by what was probably an incredibly normal act.[break][break]

Emma smiles, a forced act but well delivered, as she savors the bite, setting the spoon back off to the side. She promptly rinses her mouth with her hot chocolate. God, everything was so rich and pepperminty.[break][break]

"How has the rest of your evening been?"[break][break]

She feels awkward, attempting to stir up a conversation. Emma had never been good at small talk.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 2:14:51 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bells"]

for

the fact that the other woman doesn't take her offer for an adorable couples food-feeding event is a mild disappointment to mila, but only mild. you wouldn't know it by looking at her, the way she smiles and easily hands over the utensil, to allow to taste the dessert for herself. "good, isn't it?" mila watches her swallow the bite, and something prickles in the corner of her mind, something that speaks almost of a familiarity but it doesn't strike her — not yet.

[break][break] instead she turns back to their treats, taking the cocoa and pressing her lips against the edge of the cup as she drinks the warm liquid. this, too, is delicious, unsurprisingly. "mm," she says, enjoying the savory drink. it was warm and sweet, maybe a little more decadent than mila herself would have preferred, but still good. her hands cup the drink in her hands, warming them, and she opens her eyes again just in time to observe her date drinking the cocoa herself.

[break][break] "it's a bit pepperminty, don't you think?" she says, conversationally, just as the other asks her how her day has been. mila smiles, ready to answer, when that thing in the corner of her mind clicks. it is something about the way emma smiles - forced and reserved - combined with the close proximity that they both sit at, combined with the slightly chilled air of the event, the rustling of foosteps as kids rush past, one of them bumping slightly into her.

[break][break] "how has the rest of your evening been?"

[break][break] the words superimpose on a memory, formerly tucked far-away. "how's your day going?" a bright-eyed mila, on her first solo mission as an official team rocket —

[break][break] mila suddenly stands up, looking pale-faced. her hands slam against the wooden table, the plates clattering. mila is flushed, suddenly. "i - " she swallows, blinking, and then forces a smile. "i'm sorry. i forgot — i just remembered. i left my stove on." she glances, turning — vincenzo, having noticed, is quickly making his way over. her heart is caught in her throat. she looks back at her "date". again, she smiles, but it doesn't quite reach her eyes. "raincheck?"

[break][break] grabbing her belongings, mila swiftly exits the scene, likely headed to the booth to return her skates. she needs to get out of here.

[googlefont=Beth+Ellen]

[googlefont=Roboto]

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 3:27:45 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Emma's sharp golden eyes are trained on Mila, guarded and cautious, watchful, focused. The way the woman speaks begins to pluck at something familiar, though she can't quite place it. Instead, she focuses on the way the woman sips at the edge of her mug, savouring the warmth and the chocolate. It leaves a mark against her top lip temporarily, and then she begins to speak.[break][break]

"Pepperminty indeed."[break][break]

With one finger, Emma slowly smears the whipped topping, curling her finger to collect it. She presses it to her lip, licking it off of the end of her finger. [break][break]

And when she does, she notes a change in the woman sitting across from her that comes as a direct result of her previous question. Emma's eyes narrow in confusion as the table shakes, jostling the drinks and spilling them. It leaks toward the edge of the table and toward her dress, prompting her to stand up just as quickly and suddenly. There is a growl in her tone, but when she looks up, Mila has already excused herself hurriedly and left her to deal with the mess.[break][break]

"What in the world?"[break][break]

The woman watches her 'date' flee, picking up the cake and dropping it in the garbage nearby. Both drinks are left abandoned, and she collects her things with a furrowed brow to continue on her way.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?