Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
One hell of a baker
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 10:40:15 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan was shouting on the streets trying to get people's attention in the middle of the light snow fall. He had been signed up for selling some baking goods to raise funds for restoring the city. However one of the volunteers who was working with him apologized and told them they ran out of things and that they asked if he could cover the shift tomorrow. He nodded and agreed since she was a rather nice lady. [break][break]

However when Bryan showed up to the shift early in the morning he realize that the morning shift was responsible for preparing all of the booked goods they would sell at night. He began to panic, he had NO IDEA HOW TO BAKE. He couldn't ask the woman for help since well he'd have to admit he signed up for being a dumbass and not knowing what he was doing. [break][break]

He began to scroll through his rather short contact list and saw a recent name and number. Razz Kingsman. He began to text the young man for help not really explaining what he needs help with. "Please please come I need your help!" he said  not really explaining the details and giving him his location. Whenr azz opened up he'd see an animated Delibird opening up an electronic letter throwing around confetti and snow![break][break]

Once Razz showed up he'd see Bryan standing there covered in flour and an audino playing with the..."batter" bryan made.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES: The great hoenn bake off

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
One hell of a baker
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 20:08:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

Razz was maybe second guessing his decision on giving this guy his number. Razz was always fine with work, so when they suggested working together the young ranger was fine with it. Though at the SOS he was expecting an actual problem. However he was just confused when he arrived at some random building, and when he asked around inside it turns out that they were getting ready for Christmas, or something. They pointed him to where Bryan would be and all he could do was blink at the other covered in batter. [break]
[break]

He opened his mouth to question him but closed it again because he didn't know what to say. The meowstic on his shoulder had already started a laughing fit at the site. Razz ended up having to catch the cat as they lost grip from his shoulders and fell into his trainer's arms. "Is this really an emergency?" he can't help but question but it wasn't like he was leaving. He walks into the kitchen to put Salem down for now as he takes in everything. "So... what are you cooking for?"

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] MISSION WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

Mission: Great Hoenn Bake off

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
One hell of a baker
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 7:35:29 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"YES IT IS AN EMERGENCY. I CANT COOK FOR SHIT." he said out loud in a panicked voice "My resolution this year is to get better at it since I camp a lot but i usually just make like a berry stew or some shit!" he said as Audino was running around in the back ground carry a tray that had a small fire on it and dumped it in the sink where water was waiting for it.

"There's been a fundraiser im helping with that sells baked goods to help the damages in slateport from recent stuff." he said after the fire was put out.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
One hell of a baker
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 6:50:54 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

“But then… why would you… nevermind,” Razz sighs as he takes in a breath as he thinks on how he could even help. Though he was a bit terrified to see fire to a try, he wanted to ask why but he feels that maybe he shouldn’t. Though all this was for a good cause, so he might as well. [break][break]

“Okay uhhh sure, are we just doing cookies or something?” he ask as he moves to wash his hands first, “Warning though I don’t cook much, so I think you’ve called the wrong person for this”

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
One hell of a baker
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 4:39:50 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

bryan looked around with flour all over his hands before finally deciding to just wipe em off on his shirt real fast and Audino began to protest him doing that while he then pat her on the head with his clean hand. "Uhhhh yeah cookies. Anything is fine if it tastes good and looks like...christmas themed."[break][break]He said looking around "Uhhh I do have somewhat an idea though." he said opening a pokeball in his hand and an Alcremie popped out. She looked around at her surroundings and stared curiously at Razz  "She can probably decorate the cookies for us, she knows the move decorate. So we just have to make sure the cookies are good at least." 

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
One hell of a baker
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 11:20:16 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Concern was growing more and more as he watches the other just wipe his hand on his shirt. That can't be sanitary for the baking they're doing. "Okay Christmas, we can do that, but please I beg you to wash your hands," the ranger pleads a bit before pointing to Salem, "No touching anything directly" [break][break]

He gives the small creamy pokeball a small smile, she may be the only pokemon here to actually know what to do. "That sounds like a plan, so how much do we even need for as many cookies as you want? And its just flour, milk, salt and chocolate or something right?" Razz questions honestly not entirely sure if that was what was needed for cookies, so he was hoping the other knew. He does start grabbing a few things to help mix everything as well as some extra flower if he could find it. [break][break]

"So... I know you said this was a resolution or what not, but how'd you get roped into this?"

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
One hell of a baker
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 15:03:35 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Man, bryan was dumb. He shouldn't have panicked and asked razz for help if he wasn't even good at baking. But hell maybe he was better than Bryan? He decided to let it play out and go from there, hell two heads were better than one.  "Fine fine" he said as he walked over to the sink and washed his hands. [break][break]

Alcremie looked over at razz and cried out happily to him and waved back. She then looked over to bryan as he patted her on the head, now filling his hand with whip cream since she was very happy at the moment, forcing him to clean his hand again. "I think so? I have no idea, we just need to make enough for a fundraiser? This thing is like semi-popular so the more the better." [break][break]

He specifically asked "I believe so, that sounds right. I think also eggs are involved somehow but I don't know.." he said with a despairful tone in his voice. "I got roped into because they begged for my help. something about me having a "handsome" face for the fundraiser and to attract more people." he went on to start and pour everything in a bowl together from the ingredients and grabbed a whisk to put it all together.

NOTES: 

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
One hell of a baker
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 7:07:22 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Salem puts in the flour into the blow for him as Razz retrieves the eggs, he was the one who signed up for this so he trusted the other to at least know how to make them. Something they he wouldn't realize until too late as he puts in a bit of milk, cracks in a few eggs and then finally a table spoon of salt. "Mix that.... carefully," he ask for Salem who gives him a salute. Okay they could do this. "Enough for a popular fundraiser...." he ponders for a bit as he tries to think of how much that could be. "Well I don't know how much this will make, maybe a few batches?"[break][break]

As he hears about how he got roped in Razz just gives him a confused look. While he had no opinion about how the other looked like he was more than well aware of his own appearance. "You're hired for your looks, and again you call me?" he repeated himself from before as he points to the bandana, "The guy who has to has to cover half his face." His scare got him odd looks, not attraction. [break][break]

As Salem mentions finishing he pokes the batter unsure if this was the texture they wanted, he attempts to try and and sees that no this wasn't right. "So I'm sure we messed something up, but I don't know what" he comments as he moves the bowl over to Bryan to test.

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
One hell of a baker
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 19:35:08 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan did feel a spike go into his back metaphorically. He realized what he said as he did call the worst person for this didnt he? Well! Not like he had much of an option! "I-I" He said as he stuttered a bit "I dont know many people alright?" he said as he took the bowl over and a clean spoon to try the batter. His faced reeled back from the taste, it was so fucking salty "Oh god it's so fucking bitter." he said as he continued to reel back, but then an idea came into his head. Aren't there pokemon who like bitter tastes? Maybe they could market this towards pokemon who are known to have a wide array of tastes? [break][break] 

He then decided to share his idea with razz "Maybe...Maybe we can use this, dont certain pokemon like to eat wildly flavored things? Like bitter and super sweet stuff?" he said "We could try and mask some of the flavor if it's too much with alcremie's cream.." he said wonder aloud if his idea could work "

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
One hell of a baker
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 5:36:17 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Oh.... well fuck him. [break][break]

Is all Razz can think as Bryan gives his reason for calling him. You didn't need stunted social skills like his to pick up on how fucked up that sounded. He puts down the bowl as he tries think of what to say. "S-sorry..." he apologizes clearly guilty, "Uhhhh I'm not not good with a lot of things so anyone calling me on anything other battling is odd, and I get that whole not knowing people so... not your fault," he tries to tell the other clearly feeling guilty. Razz is looking down with his one good eye as he didn't want to look at the other when he said this. Though Salem did go into his field of vision and was just smiling at him as if proud. "Shush you"[break][break]

Once again he's listening to the other's idea as he looks to the alcremie, "I didn't know their cream could be used for that, but yeah if that's what you want to do," he smiles a bit to try and show the other he trusted his decision, "You're the boss, if that's what your gut says will work we'll try it," he then offers his bowl to the Alcremie and ask her pretty please for her cream and just hope from there.

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
One hell of a baker
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 14:52:01 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"It's...it's fine." he said mentally moving on from the conversation, he didn't want to talk about it. He hated to talk about himself and what made Bryan Delarosa tick. After some time had passed, the goods had been baked and now it was the moment of truth. "Alcremie, we need you to decorate these cookies with your cream please." he said as he put the tray of cookies in front of her. The creature tilted it's head while putting a finger near her mouth before raising both of it's little hands up and spraying cream seemingly at random.

[break][break]However the cream seemed to fall perfectly in place on the cookies with a variety of Christmas themed colors and styles. Holy crap these were all gorgeous however Byran knew the cookie surely couldn't be sufficient in masking the horrid flavor.. he used shifty eyes on before speaking "You try it first." he said as he picked up one of the cookies and tried to gesture it over to the man.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
One hell of a baker
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 11:00:19 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Razz just leaves it at that, as while context clues weren't always easy for him, the 'its fine' seemed to speak in enough volumes for him to just continue on. From then on Razz would just follow what the other said and let him take charge. Going along with the bitter batter they made, and he could recall when they tried one it came out a bit more biscuity rather than a cookie texture. Turns out you don't use milk for cookies! That would've been nice to know sooner. [break][break]

Though he tried to push forward for now, following the Alcremie if she needed any aide and it wasn't took long after following her that they finally got done. Though it seems the other was determined to make him the Guinee-pig here. He suppresses a groan as he takes the offered cookie before just eating the thing whole. While it's texture was wrong, the saltiness definitely wasn't his taste, but the cream on top was good and help suppress it. Though Razz is quick to go for water, "It's... passable, we definatelt need to maket these for those like like this type of taste though, or..." he ponders for a moment, "We can market it like a reverse Oreo, like how people usually like the creamy innard" he suggest.

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
One hell of a baker
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 20:06:49 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Ooooo...that might work" he said, before looking over at the clock and realizing that time was running short "Shit, we've been here so long." he said as he said that he'd have to start packing everything up to take it to the location for delivery. "We need to wrap it all up, lets hope these things actually get bought." he said hoping he'd at least be able to keep his promise with those ladies. After all, all he had was his word and not much else so it was important to him that he kept it. "By the way thanks for helping out man, even if it doesnt work out I appreciate you sticking around for so long." he said as a small smirk came across his face

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
One hell of a baker
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 4:49:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: