awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
rooster call [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 16:46:58 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 There’s a sharp tug on the back of his shirt collar and suddenly Angelo, from having been balanced on his toes as he crouched in front of the campfire, feels his back hit the grass. There’s a flash of irritation that spikes through him from being caught off guard, words spilling unbidden as his view is replaced with the clouds. “What the fuck!” He hadn’t seen the Passimian approaching from his blind spot, not until his world is tipped upside down and he spots the primate pokemon rushing off into the bushes in a determined flurry of rustling leaves. He lets out a heavy sigh, gaze remaining on the sky for a few lingering moments. Usually, he’s a lot more on his toes than this.

Uh, hey, than-“ He starts forming a light expression of gratitude to Mila, thankful that she had pulled him out the way before he could headbutt the campfire but the words fade off his tongue, drowned out by a suspiciously familiar sound of a descending zipper. Words dry in his throat. Muscles tensing as he remains cradled in a bed of grass. Something tells him he probably shouldn’t look over in her direction but ocean blues betray him, drifting to the side of their own curious volition, just as a skirt is wafted into the air above his head.

Mila is sat there, innocently cleaning what looks to be a spill from off her skirt with her Ninetales. She’s wearing leggings. There’s a soft wave of relief that loosens his muscles but Angelo can’t quite place why…

Regulus’s nose is sudden in his face and Angelo pulls himself back up into a sitting position, his Arcanine flopping down beside him until his head is resting in his lap. He absentmindedly plays with one of his velvety ears – thankful for the distraction.

It’s fine, thanks for saving my life.” Angelo falls back on a playful smile, even if it is a practiced one. “That’s a pretty smart trick, by the way… I never would have thought of doing that.” He says, gesturing to the block of ice that Mila had used with her Ninetales to clean up the spill on her leather skirt. Probably would have made washing stains out of his siblings clothes a little easier when he was back home, if he had something of its equivalent…

What did you say do for work, again?

A Pancham stumbles out of the bush that the Passimian had rolled through, looking cross as it stomped its feet – shaking a small, angry fist towards the way that it had come. Ah, another near hit and miss victim. Angelo readies a pokeball and takes aim while the little creature is distracted.

catching pancham //

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
rooster call [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 18:55:34 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
If Mila noticed the fact that 's eyes drifted her way, however unintentionally, she didn't say anything. Well, at first.

[break][break] As she stood up straight again, she turned around, with a twinkle in her eye. "Angelo," she admonished lightly, her tone teasing. "Angie. Were just staring at my ass?"

[break][break] A silence passed between them, in which Mila was perfect comfortable, the coffee seeped further into the grass, and Vincenzo nearly coughed on his own breath. What?

[break][break] Her pearly laugh breaks the silence, as she plops down on the grass next to him, fingers going over to reach and pet the Aracanine's ears along with him. "Just kidding," she says, with a smile, and then leans back on the grass, blades catching between her fingertips. "And thanks. Actually, I learned it —"

[break][break] Her words, however, were cut off as a Pigeot soared through the sky. The sight of it was so breathtaking that she sat up again, eyes flashing towards Vincenzo. The Alolan Ninetales jumped up obediently and tails flaring out behind him, he opened his maw, a rainbow-colored beam shooting out of his mouth and striking the flying type in the wing. The Pigeot dropped out of the sky in a sharp incline, and Mila threw a pokeball at it before it hit the ground.

[break][break] Turning back to Angelo she said, "Actually — I didn't say, but if you must know, I'm a fashion designer. I work at Primarina Designs in Mauville, if you've heard of us." She crossed her legs pretzel style, leaned her elbow into a knee and then her hand into her palm to look at him with a smirk. Her lashes fluttered. "You interested?"

[break][break] What she meant exactly by that, however, was completely up in the air.

[break][break] Mila preferred it that way. She liked the unexpected.

[break][break]

throws pokeball at PIGEOT! (3 pokeballs used total)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rooster call [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 5:09:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DELIBIRD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PRESENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXICROAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON JAB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]MILA CAUGHT PIDGEOT!

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
rooster call [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 18:04:44 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 Mila stands and Angelo’s gaze follows her movement, drifting from thighs clothed in tight leggings up towards the mischievous look on her face. If he hadn’t looked at her ass before then he was now. His eyes roll, a smirk on his lips as her flirtations brings about a wave of amusement. “Mila,” he says, with a teasingly monotone voice. Mimicking her. “Mimi. Who wouldn’t stare at your ass?

Angelo leaves it up in the air whether that’s a compliment on the shape of her butt or just that anybody would look if someone disrobed in front of them. Maybe it’s a bit of both.

She sits beside him then, closer than before and the pair sit in silence for a few moments; Regulus diverting their attention from the other, both fussing over the lounging creature as his tail happily sways. Angelo takes note of the discarded coffee seeping into the grass, mug abandoned in the rush of a near miss and quietly mourns the loss. It may not have been quality to write home about but the courier hadn’t even been able to finish off a full cup this morning – he’s not looking forward to the energy drop later.

Mauville, huh? Small world. I actually lived there for two years until recently. Don't think I've heard of it though - is it a new shop?” There’s a smile on his face as he looks over towards her, having leaned back so he’s propped up on his elbows. Angelo tries to search his mind for the name Primarina Designs in the busy city streets that he had left behind some months prior but falls short. He’d been a university student then – still technically was, he guessed – so even if he had known of it or been interested in fashion, he wouldn’t have been able to splash out on an independent fashion designer anyway.

In fashion? No.” Mila flutters her long lashes at him and Angelo is not ignorant to the way her question could be skewed in multiple directions. “Why? Do you think I’m stylish? Am I Primarina Design worthy?” He grins, clearly joking. In his well-loved jacket and scuffed up trainers, anyone would eyes would make that a resounding no-fucking-way.

He absentmindedly plucks at the grass beneath his fingertips, gaze slipping skyward as he catches sight of the sun beginning to ascend above the horizon. It’s almost time to get the day started.

skipping //

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
rooster call [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 2:18:30 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
Angelo - Angie - is able to startle a laugh out of Mila, which is a rare feat. Not many things catch her off guard, but it's been a while since she's been able to joke as carelessly with anyone the way she is doing with the courier next to her. No one has ever called her Mimi before, but she kind of likes it.

[break][break] "Touché," she says, with a grin, but leaves it as that. Something tells her that there will be plenty of opportunities for her to ask what he thinks of the shape of her butt.

[break][break] As they lay down in companiable silence for a few more minutes, her eyes turn towards to him as he says that he hasn't ever been to the shop. "Nah," she says, shaking her head and then putting a finger to her mouth as she thinks about how long they've been around. Mila has at least been working there for a handful of years, and when she started out as an intern there, they definitely weren't a new shop. "We've been around - maybe five years?" It's hard to say if it's been longer - the store if Madam Dupont's baby, but Mila has nothing to do with that. "Though, generally, we take high profile clients and - " she says with a twinkle in her eye, taking a thumb and jabbing him friendly in the shoulder, against his seemingly worndown jean jacket. "Something tells me that's not your style."

[break][break] Of course, if they stay friends, Mila plans to change that. Not that he has to know.

[break][break] Vincenzo trots back with the pokeball containing the Pidgeot in his mouth, and she clips it to her belt. Though she's never been quite a fan of flying types, a bird would be useful in making sure they got communication quickly from their clientele. She leans down into her palm and flashes her eyelashes at him, but as usual, he avoids the innuendo, answering her questions breezily.

[break][break] So she does the same. She straightens up, stretching an arm over her back and she gives him a side-eye. "Stylish? No." She mimics, and then laughs. "But almost anyone can join the industry. You just need one thing - " Mila pauses, for dramatic effect, and she says, "And you have it."

[break][break] Mila doesn't say anymore, letting her words dangle in the air before him as a piece of fruit, and instead lets her gaze drift towards a wild Toxicroak. Vincenzo has his ears flattened, growling at the pokemon, as it attempts to pet him. The sight almost makes her laugh. He's still not good with strangers. "Come on, beat 'em! You can do it, Vinny!" she calls, her tone light and playful.

[break][break] Tails flaring out behind him, the ice pokemon's body begins to glow before he releases a CONFUSE RAY towards the poison frog. Before the pokemon can know what is happening, Mila has flung a pokeball at it.

[break][break] Hey - she used to play softball, at one point in her life. Yes, stereotypes included.

[break][break]

throws pokeball at TOXICROAK! (4 pokeballs used total)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rooster call [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 5:08:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRELOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MACH PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORCE PALM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WINGULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HURRICANE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]MILA CAUGHT TOXICROAK!

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
rooster call [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 1:09:41 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 You never know,” there’s a thumb digging into his shoulder and like a button has been pressed, Angelo’s tone turns monotone; mockingly serious. “I might be one of those hidden millionaires who lives in a tent and wears old clothes so I don’t advertise my fortune. Maybe you shouldn’t be quick to judge, could be missing out on a big sale.” Mila’s right though; no offence to her store but he doubts it’s his style if the clientele base is focused towards the higher end of society. No wonder he’d never heard of it before. That side of Mauville rarely drew his gaze, no matter how pretty and developed it was.

His fragile, teasing pretence is broken at Mila’s next comment, letting out a laugh as she proclaims that he has ‘it’.

What? Rugged good looks and a chiselled jaw?” Angelo grins; having none of those things.

As Mila busies herself with catching a Toxicroak, cheering on her Ninetales, Angelo gives the pokemon lounging over his lap a couple of pats on the back. “Okay, you lump. Time to move.” After a bit of encouragement, Regulus pulls himself to his paws and he follows soon after now that the weight was gone, Angelo getting to his feet and rolling a shoulder in a brief stretch. It was almost time for him to cycle into town and pick up his first delivery of the day.

You heading back to Mauville?” He asks after having tidied up what little belongings he had in the temporary camp and extinguishing the fire, plumes of smoke rising into the sky. “I’ve got to go that way. If we walk together, point out your shop to me.” It's been an interesting meeting, at least; Mila has proved to be an entertaining source of company that Angelo wouldn't turn down seeing again. Although maybe next time he could steal her coffee.

Picking up his bike up the handles, having leant it against a nearby tree, Angelo sticks two fingers in his mouth to give a sharp whistle at his flying pokemon – Rigel and Rhea turning around from their time spent soaring above the destroyed cycling road as soon as they hear his call.

I’ll drop by some time if it has it to compliment my... it.” Whatever it was. He's too coffee-sober for this. “You do friend discounts, right?

skipping //

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
rooster call [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 5:44:37 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
There is a pause as Mila takes in his words, taking comfort in a silence that might seem awkward to some, but feels powerful to her. She tilts her head to the side, trying to imagine the boy in front of her as a random millionaire hobo. "Alright, if that's the case," she finally says, then flashes a grin. "Then you definitely owe me a drink."

[break][break] Even though they've only met a few moments ago, Mila decides that she likes Angie. He's the kind of guy that can throw anything that she lobs at him and doesn't seem the type to be easily offended, something that is rare these days.

[break][break] “What? Rugged good looks and a chiselled jaw?”

[break][break] This time Mila doesn't pause - her reply is quick and to the punch. "Yeah," she says, her voice suddenly serious as she blinks at him, looking at him with what can only be described as an artist's keen eye. "You do. You're a cutie pie, Angie." She leans over and pokes him in the cheek, just for fun.

[break][break] She leans back.

[break][break] Her gaze is drawn to him again, however, when he begins to pack up her things. It reminds her that her skirt should probably be dry by now, which it is. She pushes herself to her feet to grab it, pausing as Vincenzo drops the captured Toxicroak at her feet. It goes along with the rest of her pokeballs, and she looks up again to see a Breloom in the distance. Her gaze is thoughtful, before looking back to Vinny. "Can you get him too? He might make a good lamp," she says with a laugh, mostly joking, before turning back to Angelo.

[break][break] "Mm, maybe later. I still want to enjoy this - " She gives a big stretch, as if to punctuate her point. "Nice breeze." Her eyes twinkle, before she hands her phone over to him. "But I do want to see you again. Give me your number." Her voice brokes no room for argument.

[break][break] There is a flash in the distance as Vincenzo uses DAZZLING GLEAM to blind the wandering Breloom, and then darts forward to give it an impromptu headbutt. While momentarily stunned, the grass type is able to throw its arms up in a FORCE PALM that throws the ice-type off his gears. This pokemon was feisty! Growling playfully, the ice fox rolls on his belly to lower the pokemon's guard before aiming an AURORA BEAM at it. The ice crackles around the wild Breloom's cap before he knows what is happening, frozen solid.

[break][break] Mila, meanwhile, slips on her skirt again and only glances up when Angie gives a sharp whistle for his flying pokemon to come over. Impressive, she thinks mildly, before laughing. "Maybe," she says, deciding to play coy. "You'll have to stop by to find out." With a wink, she gathers her things and then looks over to the frozen sculpture that is the Breloom, before lobbing a pokeball at it.

[break][break]

throws pokeball at BRELOOM (5 pokeballs used total)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rooster call [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 7:06:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MILA CAUGHT BRELOOM!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MACH PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORCE PALM

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!