awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
practice time [c]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 22:10:11 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
“Again Bleu. Show me again.” The altaria nodded, flapping her cotton wings to gain altitude in the sky. She opened her wings wide, her body took on a white glow.But just when an attack or something was about to happen, the glow disappeared. The creature frowned, floating gracefully down to her trainers level. Her trainer sighed, offering her a hint of a sympathetic grin. “It’s alright, we will get there. Try again. Natural gift.” The dragon and flying type pounded but did as her trainer asked. She took to the sky once more, summoning the power of the attack once more.

ooc:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
practice time [c]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 22:27:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

While training was always the norm whenever he had free time between taking a new job. His pokemon evolving midpratice didn't happen often. So the sudden glow did seem to catch all of them off guard, the small Snom going from a small bug, to a large flying moth. Still not that familiar with Galar pokemon he definitely wasn't expecting. Neither was Pearl expecting the sudden growth of wings as she was taking off just going into a random direction. An attack coming in close and hitting, [break][break]

"PEARL!" Razz called in some panic, though thanks to her ICE SCALES it seemed the damages wasn't as much as it could be as the large moth kept flying toward the dragon that did the attack.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] SOCIAL WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
practice time [c]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 18:01:19 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

To be honest, Maverick didn’t understand what the purpose of natural gift was. He was told it could be very useful in battle, but it was unclear how. Warm orbs observed as his flying cotton creature lifted herself higher in the sky. He had her learn it purely base on what this person old him and nothing more. It wasn’t like the scarred man to do such a thing, more of the type to research something before just willingly change something. But for some reason, he didn’t this time and was already regretting the decision. He spend his money to teach her this. Money that could have been used for food or something else. Lips turned down, clearly disappointed.

The blue and white dragon fluttered up into the sky. Her worried gaze fell to her masters, meeting his disappointing glare. Dejection and anxiety filled her, turning her head to face the sky and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath, trying to summon the power she was taught. A slow dim glow surrounded her form, casting a white shine to her coat. But just as she tried to summon the attack, it vanished. Frustration consumed the creature, not daring to look at her master as she sudden sent a beam of blue purple dragon energy out in a random direction without looking. The dragon pulse shot out from her, the normally calm altaria giving in to her emotions.

A concerned voice rang out, both the pokemon and trainer turned to see that her random attack hit another mans creature by accident. Altaria expression shifted from anger to dismay, eyes wide that she just hit some one by accident. Her head hung with shame, flying towards the moth in hopes to give the creature an apology. Maverick growled to himself, both annoyed that the natural gift didn’t work and that his creature just hit a random pokemon. And not just any pokemon, another trainer’s. A sigh escaped him as his dragon rushed over to them.

“Sorry man,” the gym leader called out, arms extended out above his head to give him a wave, “We were just practicing. I didn’t know there were others in the area.” The man strolled closer to them, offering a slightly apologetic expression. “I can offer some potions if needed,” he explained to him once he was closer, reaching into his pockets to pull out a max potion he had with him, “I’m sorry for the trouble.” Maverick shot his dragon a glare, Bleu ducking in shame from her trainer’s look. She turned to the moth, trying to apologize for her mistake.

for at Rustboro City. super late but yeah. idk if you want to contiune or not. just let me know!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
practice time [c]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 4:03:22 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Razz couldn't help but look up in some distress as his now Frosmoth was seeming to panic. She first grew wings out of no where and her panic was making flying difficult. The sudden attack defiantly not helping anything as now there was a very much large panicked moth flapping around. This had to be a nightmare for anyone with lepidopterophobia as the moth seemed to be dancing in the air releasing POWDERED SNOW in her panic. The ranger looks over to the voice of the man apologizing about this happening and Razz just dismissed him as if it were fine as he was sure it was a mistake. [break][break]

"It's fine sir, but could you possibly have your pokemon help bring her down? I think she's in a bit of a panic now," he had someone who could put her to sleep but the last thing he wanted, "I can help your pokemon if needed it, but right now bringing her down before she freezes more might be for the best." he informs as he calls out his chikorita from her pokeball.

[break][break]

[break]

~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
practice time [c]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 16:12:47 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

To his dismay, the guy’s ice moth was in a frenzy of panic from their accidentally attack at it. The creature flew about randomly, wings flapped so hard it was letting snow power out in an attempt to maybe confuse or scare away whatever made it scared. Concern formed on Bleu’s face, trying to get the ice type to calm down but it wasn’t working. She kept her distance, both to not scare the creature anymore and to avoid the ice type attack. Her orbs turned to her master, unsure of what to do.

When the gym leader finally got to him, he seemed rather annoyed with him. It was to be excepted. After all, it was his fault his pokemon was acting out. “Yeah. I can help you,” he replied back, giving him a nod before his eyes meet the altaria, “Use sing.” Without a moment of hesitation, the dragon began to bellow out a soft and sweet melody. The lullaby was one her mother use to sing to her every night when she was a young swablu. The dragon close her eyes, singing her heart out in hopes the nice tones would slowly calm the moth down and maybe even put it to sleep.

for at Rustboro City. altaria used sing!

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
practice time [c]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2021 9:07:44 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

If the Ranger seemed annoyed that was more due to his serious demeanor than anything else. Honestly he was more worried for his Frosmoth to actually be annoyed by it. Though that annoyance might come later if this plan of the other's didn't go to well. At the lullaby Razz looked over to Salem with a signal making the Meowstic nod with a happy salute before moving to where the two others were. As the singing continued the hyper flapping begun to slow as the bug was finally getting tired. A bit more and it was drifting off in the air and was slowly falling down and thankfully Salem was there to catch them with PSYCHIC. [break][break]

Razz finally let out a sigh of relief, she was asleep but safe now. Once she was no longer thrashing about Chikorita used Heal Pulse to help her out before the ranger gives the other a slight bow. "Thank you for that mr... uhhh...." he trails off to allow the other to hopefully fill in the name. "I also apologize for the trouble," hes going to ignore for now that the random attack didn't helpt the situation, "She evolved very unexpectedly and caused a problem."

[break][break]

[break]

~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
practice time [c]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 16:29:34 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The blue cotton dragon let the soothing melodies of her mothers song consume her. And in no time at all, the sing effected the unsettled moth. It’s erratic movements became more rhythmic and gentle. Eye lids began to droop in the signal that it was getting tired. The man’s other creature sprang into action as the sleepy moth fluttered closer to the ground, its wings suddenly to tired to keep it lifted in the air. Once the moth was safely on the ground, Maverick turned to his altaria and gave her a nodding praised. This action made the dragon’s cheeks reddened in color before he plucked her ball from his pocket’s and recalled her in her own ball.

Once the dragon was in her ball, the scarred man turned back to the man. His warm gaze observed as his other creature healed it. “Maverick.” He filled in the blank, gaze met his before they fell back down to his sleeping creature. He hummed, nodding that he understood where he was coming from in the situation. “You don’t need to thank me,” he mumbled back, hands retreated into his pockets as he gave a casual shrug, “I was the one that accidentally made it even more panicked.” He paused, returning his attention back to the man. “But either way, I am glad I was able to help rectify the situation.”

for at Rustboro City. not the best but wanted to get something up.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
practice time [c]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 12:15:49 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

The ranger checks over the newly evolved pokemon after the HEAL PULSE hit its mark. For now Razz just returns her to her pokeball rather than let her wake up in another panic. “Razz Kingsman,” the ranger introduces himself back as finally realizes that he did no better at introducing himself. Part of him feels he’s heard the name before but he doesn’t give it much mind. [break][break]

“Possibly, though I’m a Ranger I should be getting used to taking in my surroundings better and get control of pokemon,” he faults himself ignoring the pouting look Salem is currently giving him for Razz putting himself down. “So still thank you”

[break][break]

[break]

~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
practice time [c]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 20:09:44 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Maverick gave him a firm nod accepting his thanks though he still left like there was no reason for him to be accepting it.

At the mention of being a range, the man opened his mouth to ask something. A buzz in his pocket clamped his mouth shut however. Warm crimson colored orbs flickered down to his phone that he pulled out from his pocket. His expression once placid shifted and twisted into what looked like a mixture of concern and frustration. The man huffed as he scanned the message.

After a few seconds, the man shoved the phone back into his pocket and turned his attention back to Razz. “It’s nice to meet you Razz. But, it looks like I’m needed else where. Sorry to leave you in a rush but it’s time sensitive.” The man gave him a half smile before he turned to leave. A hand rose up in the air to give him a waves in goodbye. “See you around.”

for at Rustboro City. you can reply if you want, otherwise turn it in!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
practice time [c]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 5:10:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: