[attr="class","omgentop"]BOVINE BLESSINGS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ENDS FEBRUARY 28TH, 11:59PM PST
FIRE-TYPE PERKS / OX POKEMON PERKS

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qm3602yHip1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break][break]

CONCLUDING EXCITING EXCAVATIONS

[break][break]

HAPPY NEW YEAR! if you're like me, i'm stoked that 2020 is over. hopefully, 2021 will bring a lot of joy and excitement to everyone. on hoenn, we are wrapping up our previous event cycle, EXCITING EXCAVATIONS (EE), to bring you a celebration of the year of the ox: BOVINE BLESSINGS (BB).[break][break][break]

• I. EE missions will be archived; however, if you are currently in an EE mission, you are still allowed to complete it for full rewards. Please, take your time.
  • II. the ADVENT CALENDAR has now closed. thank you all for participating. i hope you enjoyed the countdown to the new year. remember, you can immediately redeem the items via the site shop when you would like to use them.
  • III. the HOENN ADVENTOURS will conclude by january 10th, 12AM PST. new adventours can not be created. if you have not "completed" an adventour, do not worry. you will be able to redeem all the rewards you have reaped so far despite an incomplete tour! icly, your characters would have simply left the caves on their own accord (or you can flavor text a rescue, etc.).
  • IV. the HOENN HISTORIA will continue into january. most likely, it will end toward the middle of february. remember, icly, all of these events happen in one night in october.
  • V. the restricted DANGEROUS DISCOVERIES DEATH-ENABLED RAID will continue as well, moderated by .
  • VI. last but not least, thank you to MAGNERE and DRICLONE for organizing and running SECRET SANTA and MISTLETOE MATCHING this holiday season. for this reason, i would love to reward them 250 PD for their efforts and time! let me know which account you would like the 250 PD to go to! <3

BOVINE BLESSINGS INTRO & PERKS

WHAT IS THIS EVENT?

AS HOENN TURNS TO THE NEW YEAR, people remain on edge. the trauma of past events have caused some to keep to their circles; however, many still take to the streets to celebrate the new era. festivals are hosted in every town and city, stirring the curiosities of local citizens and local legends alike...[break][break]

FIRE-TYPE & OX-PKMN PERKS

JANUARY TO FEBRUARY WILL FEATURE this event focuses on fire-type pokemon and several "ox" species of pokemon.[break][break]

[break][break]

• fire-type/ox pokemon have their evolutions discounted by 50%.
  • fire-type/ox pokemon have a higher chance of possessing 5 moves, egg moves, hidden abilities, and being shiny.
  • slugma/magcargo can be sold to the black market for 100 PD.

BOVINE BLESSINGS EVENTS

[attr="class","reward2"]EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
[break][break][break]

LUCKY LETTER RAFFLE

[break][break]
LUCKY LETTERS ARE BACK! every new year, hoennian families deliver lucky letters filled with gifts and blessings to their loved ones. whether they are sourced from shrines or family heads, the year-end tradition of bestowing these sealed letters is still met with reverence and consecrated gratitude. however, it is said that those who are impatient and open their letters too early will receive endless bad luck for the new year.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

you can receive lucky letters in a variety of ways. from posting in plotters to completing threads, lucky letters can be collected and rolled on january 31st for a variety of prizes. for more details, navigate to the LUCKY LETTER RAFFLE thread.[break][break][break]

NEW SWARMS

BE ON THE LOOKOUT! the list below will be continually updated with new swarms, for these events are time-limited. furthermore, swarms will also be posted on the discord and on the site's navigational menus, so you can't miss them![break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

[break][break]

SAFARI ZONE

the safari zone has refreshed with a new selection. this new selection will last until 2/28 11:59PM PST. below, you can see the new rotation of pokemon that you can capture.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

if you are currently on the exciting excavations rotation, you have until january 10th, 12am pst before the safari warden calls you back![break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

to enter the safari zone, purchase a safari zone ticket for 50 PD in the site shop.[break][break][break]

NEW & RETURNING MISSIONS

new bovine blessings limited missions will become available soon! afterward, you can sign up with a partner for until the event's end. if you have completed some of the returning missions in the past, feel free to complete them again for rewards and no penalty.[break][break][break]

BOVINE BLESSINGS MISSIONS[break][break]
[break][break][break]

NON-BB MISSIONS[break][break]
[break][break][break]

NEW POKEJOBS

THE JOB BOARD has been replenished with new jobs (with a couple more on the way). Send your Pokemon on tasks to help the region's various companies. In return, your Pokemon will return with wonderful rewards with little effort on your part![break][break][break]

thank you to FONZ for the PAWNIARD STARS pokejob idea!
[break][break][break]

COMING UP / MISC.

[attr="class","reward2"]WHAT'S NEXT?
[break][break][break]

SOFT CANON CHECK

AS WE MOVE INTO 2021, i'd love to keep directories and canons in check. although the next activity check is not until the end of february, i would like to have a mini activity check for canon characters.[break][break]

in the mini canon activity check scheduled to end by JANUARY 10TH, 12AM PST, i'll be asking what your 2021 goals are for the canon character, etc. this will be done so that i can see what directions the characters want to go and/or clear canons that may not fit the brief to open the positions up for other players.[break][break][break]

LINK TO THE CANON ACTIVITY CHECK: HERE
[break][break][break]

JAN: EVERGRANDE FANTASY

COMING SOON. it's the return of hoenn's favorite gacha game (aside from the actual gacha where you roll for pokemon, but i digress). roll other players' characters for a chance of increased pokedollar rewards for thread completion and the dragalia date award! to learn more, please read this thread: EVERGRANDE FANTASY.[break][break][break]

FEB: CRAM-O-MATIC

COMING SOON. have a bunch of extra items? perhaps, you have too many after winning so many items from your lucky letters. the cram-o-matic will return in february so that you can clean out your inventory like one would clean their own home to rid it of bad luck![break][break][break]