2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
a delivery
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 7:51:12 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A lazy looking Drampa would land in 's front yard. On his body would be a bag, and inside of that bag a plain white box. A small note would be taped to the top, on pink and cream stationary. It would read:

"Hi Cait!

I thought about you over the holidays! I hope yours went well!

I picked up a clay bell set and did the Rites for Celebi for the first time since I was a kid. It was more complicated than I remember! Mrs. Canta seemed happy to have someone else up at the shrine with her.

I've picked up a new hobby! Ever since I got my place cleaned up I've been working to improve my cooking. I hope these find you well!

- Choi"

Inside the box is a a dozen or so pink macarons. They're a little misshapen but still look good. It looks like Chu-e has tried to decorate them to look like jigglypuff with middling success.

After the box is retrieved, the Drampa with give a large yawn before flying away.
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
a delivery
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 20:23:23 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

her own response was delayed, arriving sometime in mid-january when there was a barely perceptible nip in the air. a chatot boasting a small package arrived at his doorstep, the gift wrapped in plain-brown paper. there was no bow, nor any colorful decoration - a simple 'from cait' written at its top in an elegant script.

the colorful pokemon made sure the item was surrendered to choi and placed securely in his hands, squinting at the human before abruptly taking its leave when the job was done. once unwrapped, he'd find a box containing a minimized capsule. the orb was pink, something cait had acknowledged to likely be his ideal color during their most recent interaction. 

https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/9/94/Dream_Love_Ball_Sprite.png

contained within was a sylveon, the creature appearing young and curious; freshly evolved and eager to become acquainted. 

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/65/39/2f/65392fd32cb46efe00d9b9130f76d184.gif