awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Sleight of Hand (open/bb)
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 12:14:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Oh, no, not by any means. It’s not much.” He embraces a dash of humbleness, not because he believes in it, but because it’s the polite thing to do, a courtesy. “I’m adequate at best.” He even waves his hands together as if to physically dismiss the thought out of their air space.

After her turn to talk a little about herself, Fernando finds himself slightly interested in her background. To leave such a position due to sheer spite? He can only imagine how or why she could detest her job to that level. “Well, that’s pretty impressive in itself.” He pours the last of it out between the two of them and splits the cups for one last toast.

I hope you find good fortune in Hoenn then. To the Lunar New Years.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 3:54:16 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
 The red head grinned and raised her brows as she look at Eli. It obvious she could tell he was just being humble. She was about to call his bluff but he distracted her with the last round of Sake Bombs and a compliment to her own trade, “It was just a bunch of grunt work, nothing special,” her shoulders shrugged to emphasize the point.

Lex drew the final cup towards her and lifted it to cheers him, “Yes, may we both find good fortune,” she added on, pointing at him before taking the last Sake Bomb much like all the others.

“It was nice to meet you, Eli. Thanks for sharing,” she motioned towards the empties scattered about the table. She enjoyed the conversation mostly, it distracted her from the chaos she was currently living in. She knew once he left the heavy anxiety would weigh down on her shoulders once again.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 3:26:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: