412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
Emergency Contact [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 17:11:41 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

“Oh, perfect! You’re here!”

Chryssa threw open the door, greeting Angelo at the doorstep of the two-story villa. She welcomed him inside like an old friend, bidding him to step gingerly over a spray of cat vomit embedded in the carpet.

It was not a good sign. 

“So we have a problem,” she said, closing the door behind her and leaning against it as if enemies might batter it down at any moment. Her eyes darted furtively back and forth, then back to Angelo. “The homeowners are coming back early. Tomorrow, actually.” 

Her tone was deceptively bright, which did not reflect the current state of the house. The living room had been converted into a huge blanket fort, expensive-looking duvets stretched and pinned between the backs of overturned reclining chairs. Flashes of half-empty bags of chips and soda cans were faintly visible inside, where pillows from all around the house had been piled up to make rudimentary furniture.

“There’s also been a slight accident in the kitchen, but that wasn’t my fault,” Chryssa added, edging around Angelo and flapping a hand dismissively towards the other room. Now that she mentioned it, there was a distinct smell of something burned in the air. “I would open the windows, but I’m afraid Purugly will get out.”

Speaking of which, Chryssa hadn’t seen the cat since this morning, when she’d first gotten the text that the homeowners were returning. Was he hiding under the laundry machine again? If he was, he wouldn’t be happy when they had to put all the blankets in there to be washed.

...Usually
 Chryssa had more time to put everything back before she switched off with the other housesitter. This was all just bad timing.

“Anyway, it’s a good thing I found your number!”
the girl said lightly, waving a handwritten post-it note with “Vet” and “Fire Department” and “Angelo” all written separately on it. “Or else I’d never get everything cleaned up in time, and neither of us would get paid.” Her tone of voice was innocent, but subtly threatening. 

He could help her, or he could suffer the consequences alongside her.

“Let’s get started, shall we?”

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Emergency Contact [m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 21:26:16 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 When you’re called on as an emergency contact, you go in to the situation expecting that something had gone wrong. You have time to ready yourself with the possibility that you might be faced with something that’s not pleasant or that you need to put on your serious face. Angelo hadn’t been mentally prepared for this… this horror show, though.

Standing in the doorway, the courier looks past his house-sitting partner and into the depths of the fancy home that they had been put in charge of – it’s a problem, alright.

Just beyond the door lies the first sign that this was merely the beginning, vomit sprayed in the carpet and stinking like it had been there for a while. He’s glad then that he has a strong stomach because if this was left here for who knows how long, then there was no telling just what else Chryssa had waiting for him. Angelo was used to dealing with his siblings back home, used to keeping a straight face as the annoyance bubbled as he picked up after them but as he steps over the sick to plunge himself into the disaster zone, Angelo’s eye may have given a suspect twitch of weakening resolve.

Vomit may not make him nauseous but the thought of losing his pay made Angelo almost want to hurl.

I don’t know if I should be impressed that one person can make this kind of mess or…” He trails off as he accidently kicks a can of soda with the toe of his trainer, last dregs splattering over the wall. Shit.

Chryssa had certainly been busy, that was for sure. Forts and trash coating the front rooms, like she had been hibernating for all of winter, rather than just the few days since they had last swapped over. Maybe he is a little impressed, in a frustrated and slightly desperate kind of way.

Tomorrow? You kidding me? What the Alolan villa too boring for them?

It sinks in, blue eyes widening before drifting towards the teenager with a narrowed gaze, who smiled and curled carefully intentional words into the stinking hallway; a demon with an angelic face. “Oh, really?” Angelo steels himself and returns fire, his own mouth pulling at the corners with stubborn, wry resolve. “Whose fault was it, then? Purugly thought he’d whip up pancakes for the two of you as a midnight snack in the pillow fort?” Whatever it was, it was probably a pile of ash in the pan by the smell of it.

Angelo tastes the threat in the air and although he loathes to admit it; Chryssa has him. No way can he leave this place, he’d have nightmares about the owner returning home and threatening to charge him for a clean-up service.

You sure know how to twist someone’s arm. Come on then,” he sighs, shrugging his backpack and jacket off his shoulders until he’s in his t-shirt, throwing them down in a sparse clean corner near the front door. “But I am not cleaning the sick. That’s all on you, Ms Homewrecker.” He shoots her a sharp grin as he walks past on his way to the cupboard where the cleaning products were stored; no way was he going to cave on that one.

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
Emergency Contact [m]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 1:05:20 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

“Bomb threat, so I hear,” Chryssa said airily, answering his question about why the homeowners’ plans had changed so suddenly. “You know how Alola is, all sunshine and rainbows one minute and domestic terrorism the next.” Or was she getting her regions mixed up? Maybe that was Hoenn she was thinking of. 

She clapped her hands together, suddenly all sunshine and rainbows herself again. “Whoopsie-daisy, I forgot about that little puke spill. I don’t suppose...” Ah, so the cleaning supplies were for her. Chryssa considered fleeing into another room to distract Angelo and escape the unpleasant job, but steeled herself and obediently took the disinfectant spray and rag instead. “Fine, then. But you’ve been warned...”

She wiggled her fingers mysteriously as she faded into the shadows near the door, ominous tones replaced by the sounds of scrubbing and gagging.  “Who knows what else you’ll find, all on your own...”

Here’s what Angelo would find (all on his own) if he went to the kitchen. First was the general teenager-living-on-their-own mess of dirty plates and silverware, already overflowing the sink. Next were the eggs. There were just... a lot of them.

“Oh yes, do you like eggs?”
Chryssa asked, popping out of the kitchen as if she’d magically teleported over there. The rag and cleaning spray had disappeared. “We should probably cook some up if you do— I ordered in bulk through a web service yesterday, but now there’s too many to fit in the fridge.” That was an understatement. It looked like the home of a Torchic farmer.

“Though,”
Chryssa added, “I’m waiting on the new pan to be delivered, so you’ll have to wait until it arrives.”

The reason was clearly the third problem in the kitchen, which was the absolutely blackened, smoking, 100% carcinogenic pan still sitting on the stove. The metal itself had warped around whatever charcoal mess was at the bottom. Chryssa liked to think it was shaped like an ear. 

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Emergency Contact [m]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 18:18:47 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 All on his own, Angelo slips away towards the kitchen to survey the damage. If Chryssa was listening carefully enough (or if she wasn’t scrubbing that carpet hard enough) she may have heard a frustrated sigh, faint like a ghostly wail through the wall that sounded suspiciously along the lines of: “Latios, Latias… help me.

Besides from the general mess, something that Angelo was more than confident that he could handle, there was also a suspiciously large quantity of eggs crammed onto the kitchen table in a haphazard tower. Blue eyes narrow, quizzical and unsure whether he really wants to know where exactly she had managed to secure them all; let alone why or how much it must have cost her. Angelo takes a little peek in the fridge regardless and finds that his housesitting partner is, in fact, telling the truth. There’s eggs in the fruit drawers, piled high enough to block out the light and rammed in every nook and cranny in the door shelving. Angelo closes it again without a word.

I like eggs. Do you like eggs?” Angelo asks, raising a brow as he looked over his shoulder at the sudden visitor, punctuating his words in a rhetorical question. “Or are you gathering resources to enact some sort of egging revenge on the home of an unfortunate victim? If you are, I think they’re going to be sorry.” He moves away from the fridge then, gaze dragging from Chryssa towards the stove, where the remnants of the destruction sat radiating chaotic, ashen energy – still smoking and like it had been run over by a truck.

Angelo runs the pan under the water and throws her melted artwork in the trash. Hiding the evidence of her misadventure.

I know it must be really interesting to watch a guy wash the dishes,” he says next, stepping towards the sink piled high with dirty plates and utensils. “But this isn’t a spectator sport, you know. You’re in here, you clean.” He throws a dishtowel at her without waiting for a response, message clear – if you want to stay and chat then you’re the designated dryer.

There’s a dishwasher amongst all the fancy kitchen equipment and electronic utensils in the kitchen but Angelo had never used one before, so he falls back on old, reliable manual labour…

Dishes moved onto the counter, Angelo begins to fill up the sink with hot water and squirts a generous amount of soap into the mix; bubbles beginning to rise in a mountain of scented foam. If he was going to be stuck on chore duty today, then he'd rather make the most of it; it'll make the time go quicker and hopefully the frustration sitting in his stomach will ebb, especially with something else to focus on. So the man leans over the sink to turn on the radio sitting on the windowsill, filling the kitchen with an unfamiliar but peppy jingle.

Theoretically – if we were to cook them – how do you like your eggs?” If they were going for free then Angelo wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity to fill his stomach. They'd probably need it after a frantic New Year clean... 

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
Emergency Contact [m]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 2:09:16 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

Angelo was suspiciously close to the mark with his guess about the eggs. Chryssa seldom had a real, long-term plan for anything she did, but she liked to gather resources in anticipation of possible egg warfare.

"What? I would never," she drawled, voice taking on a dramatic, lilting, southern belle accent. She could have come straight out of Gone WIth the WIndworks, the classic film from her home region. "Makin' unfounded accu-sations against a lady, Angelo, how could you? Maybe you're the rotten egg of this household..."

Chryssa would have loved to talk all day and drape herself over the furniture while speaking in accents, but it looked like Angelo wasn't going to let her get out of helping. She caught the dishtowel without complaint, continuing to speak in the dramatic voice. "A plate? Without dinner? What kind of a man hands a--"

She finished drying the plate, taking over the silverware. "Fork? Gasp! How dare you make such propo-sitions, and with such crude language, too!" She received two coffee mugs and dried them. "My cup size is private information, scoundrel-- cease, lest I call the guard! Woe that I should be subject to such questions..."

The playing radio seemed to stop most of her dramatic innuendos and Chryssa hummed along with the music instead as the pair finished up most of the dishes-- apart from the blackened pan, the pile hadn't been anything too unusual, just inconvenient. 

"Scrambled is my favorite," she said brightly when Angelo asked. She almost sounded normal. "There's some bread if you want to make sandwiches. And-- Purugly!" She pointed as the fat cat eased his way into the kitchen, standing up on his hind paws with his belly jiggling as he pawed lazily at the screen door. <Waaaaaaa,> the normal-type said, turning to look at them over his shoulder. 

"Oh... is there something in the pool?"

btw the last post was poorly timed with the usa but was random at the time I swear

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Emergency Contact [m]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 5:02:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
lycanroc

has appeared!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

female - tough claws[break]
crush claw / accelerock / roar / scary face / rock slide

CAT SEES DOG. in the pool, a dusk form lycanroc treads. or is it drowning? or perhaps, it was hunting something, and it had fallen into the pool and realized that the water was nice. regardless, this lycanroc is not domesticated, or at least, possesses no sign of human ownership.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]
&
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Emergency Contact [m]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 0:25:49 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 You know you’ve got a pretty creative imagination, right?

Despite all of the adlibbing, he and Chryssa work through the washing up pretty quickly, making a formidable team when it came to domestic duties. While the teenager dried and practiced her accents – making Angelo laugh on numerous occasions – he washed, singing or humming along to familiar tunes when they popped up on the radio. He’s not quite as talented as Chryssa though, quality of his vocals self-sabotaged by how he pointedly puts too much emphasis on certain words or unabashedly fumbles over the lyrics; getting most of them wrong.

Scrambled works. I like ‘em baked… In a pan, with tomatoes and-“ he pauses before he goes off on a tangent about breakfast options. Scrambled eggs with bread worked, either way they’d have to eat them all quickly, either before they go off or the homeowners return to find their house had been turned into an underground egg dealership.

Before Angelo can confirm that he could make her some sandwiches before he kicks her out of the house later (no way is he leaving Chryssa alone and in charge before the real residents come back), she diverts the conversation, Purugly making his grand appearance. Angelo had almost forgotten about him, the overweight pokemon had been quick to greet him at the door on the other instances he arrived, screeching for food. To be fair, he had been a little distracted…

That’s a very specific guess, Chryssa.” Angelo comments dryly, suspicion apparent as he wipes his bubbly hands off with a towel. There was definitely something in the pool. “Come on Purugly, let’s see if Little Timmy is stuck in the pool and needs our help.

Pushing open the backdoor, he leads the small party out into the lavish backyard, ignoring the expensive decking furniture and sculptures shining in the sun as blue eyes focus on the water. There’s a Lycanroc splashing around in the Hoenn heat; panting and letting out woofing noises as it spots the Purugly. It doesn’t seem like the cat is too pleased to see the dog, either; considering it puffs up to twice its already ginormous size.

Okay my bad, I think this guy's actually big enough to eat Little Timmy…” Casting a quick look to Chryssa, searching over her expression to see if she had known about this – if the Lycanroc was hers – he then turns back to the canine as it tries to pull itself up onto the side of the pool with its paws, only to slip back in with a splash. They couldn't leave it in there, not when it was clearly struggling... “Could you get Purugly inside? I don't think he's going to be much help on this mission.” Angelo walks up to the edge and crouches down, hand reaching out to try and haul the tired canine out by the scruff, all the while being careful of the spikes.

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
Emergency Contact [m]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 12:37:37 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

Chryssa had been hearing something in the pool for the last hour since before she'd called Angelo, but due to all the splashing and howling she'd assumed it was one of the neighbor boys. She usually liked to watch them covertly from between the shutters like a concealed sniper, but since Angelo was here she'd been refraining.

Finding a Lycanroc was not what she expected, but did explain Purugly's clear discomfort. The cat had puffed up to Snorlaxian proportions. Chryssa turned her gaze back towards the dog swimming in the pool-- it had an unusual coloration. Honestly, it looked like 's Lycanroc. "...Rocky, is that you?"

There was no obvious response, so Chryssa dismissed the possibility. "I guess not! Oh well. Do you think they like eggs?" she said brightly, bringing up the first thing on her mind.  

Picking up Purugly (that was a joke-- even if she'd been fully able-bodied, the cat was like a sack of potatoes. What she actually did was pick up his front paws and waddle with him step by step like a toddler all the way back to the kitchen) Chryssa returned to the house again. She closed Purugly in the bathroom, who wailed indignantly.

Chryssa came out a little while later with one of the feline's food dishes in one hand and an egg in the other, which she cracked into the plastic container and set on the ground in front of the Lycanroc. "Here you go! I never thought of feeding them to a Pokemon," she admitted to Angelo. "Purugly might eat some too, later."

If it liked it, maybe they could send out their other Pokemon to help take care of the leftovers-- though the idea of Probopass sucking up raw eggs through its mustache made her uncomfortable for some reason.

I can't believe I let this sit so long omg sorry

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Emergency Contact [m]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 21:36:10 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
As Chryssa drags Purugly off like he’s a sack of potatoes – he probably weighs about as much – Angelo plunges his hand into the water, gripping hold of the scruff of white fur at the back of the Lycanroc’s nape. [break][break]

Blue eyes catch a flash of green, colour familiar in sharpness to another of the same species he’d ran into lately. He doesn’t let the twinge of healing puncture wounds in his shoulder get to him, steeling himself from the frustrating memory as the canine flails and whimpers; chlorine water splashing over his shirt. “C’mon, Rocky. Or not Rocky. Whoever you are, don’t be a pain in the ass… Pool is shut for the day.” His voice is void of any aggression as he hauls the soggy mutt out. [break][break]

As soon as the Lycanroc scrambles up onto solid ground, it rapidly begins to shake its sodden fur, generously spraying Angelo as he becomes caught in the crossfire. He wipes his face from droplets with a palm, only for it to be replaced by grateful slobber as the creature sticks its nose in his face. “Okay, okay...” A laugh bubbles from his throat as he plants a hand carefully on the Lycanroc’s chest, avoiding the spikes as he shoves against damp fur. “Do you kiss all the boys who help you out? Ah, don’t tell me your dip was intentional, sweetie?” [break][break]

It’s when he finally convinces the pokemon to leave his face alone that Chryssa returns, carrying her earlier train of thoughts in her arms. An egg is easily cracked into a dish for their unexpected visitor. He notes that she doesn’t smash it against the side of the bowl like a water balloon, unlike a certain sailor he knew. The memory of in her devastated kitchen brings an amused and maybe even somewhat fond, lopsided grin to his lips. [break][break]

He’ll probably only consider it if it’s covered in that prime Ducklett kibble of his; but we’ll try.” Angelo muses, remaining crouched by the Lycanroc as it begins to hungrily lap up the egg, yolk sticking to its muzzle. “I think that answers your question, Chrys. Looks like you’ve found yourself an egg enthusiast.” [break][break]

Cracking a second egg into the bowl, watching as the Lycanroc scarfs it down with ravenous zeal, Angelo turns to his house-sitting companion. “What do you think? Let it hang out in the backyard while we finish up? It’ll probably stick around if you promise it the rest of the carton.” Lycanroc wags its soggy tail, licking yellow yolk off its fangs. 

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
Emergency Contact [m]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 12:33:07 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

Success! "Kssh. Hoenn, we have an egg-eater, copy," Chryssa said into an invisible walkie talkie, watching the orange canine licking up the yolk. "And of course it can stay," she added, "There's nothing to break out here anyway. I've tried." 

That said, the homeowners returning from abroad in Alola might not be so appreciative. Who knew how much Lycanroc-related trauma by association they had already? It might trigger explosive memories.

Honestly, Chryssa ought to catch it, at least until she was sure it wasn't actually Rocky. She didn't want to be the one who'd watched a little blind boy's seeing-eye dog go running off down the street and get hit by a car because she hadn't performed a basic catch-and-release test. 

She was fairly sure she'd have to show off her responsible side to get Angelo to let her, though. She was definitely not a good pet-owner, but she refused to let her co-housesitter see that side of her. 

Drat. This means I need to actually clean, don't I?

"I'll start fixing up the living room," she offered with a sigh, standing up and dusting pieces of eggshell off her skirts. "I'll need your help with the couches--" The ones she'd overturned to make her blanket fort, "--and taking out the trash--" He'd probably get a great laugh out of watching her struggle underneath an average garbage bag, "But after that, there's not too much more to do."

...Just upstairs, but she'd wait until after she caught Lycanroc to tell him about that.  Good thing he hadn't noticed the dripping from the ceiling.

DING, DONG!

"Oh, a delivery! Just in time!" Chryssa exclaimed, on her way to the sink to dump out a pair of half-empty soda cans. "Would you mind getting that? My hands are full." 

If Angelo went to investigate, he'd find that a brand new frying pan had just arrived.

catching lycanroc w / permission!

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Emergency Contact [m]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 19:54:30 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
Sure, we’ll leave it – wait, what do you mean you’ve tried?” Angelo’s brow creases into a suspect frown, gaze roaming from the troublesome teenager and around the garden for any signs of her destructive tendencies. He can’t see anything out of the ordinary, save for the obvious half-drowned Lycanroc with egg on its face and he begins to wonder how much Chryssa says is actually the truth. Or rather, how much of it an elaborately fabricated tale for the sole purpose of winding him up.
[break][break]
If I find broken patio furniture in the shed later, Purugly isn’t going to be my number one suspect.” [break][break]

They leave the Lycanroc in the garden, Angelo stationing his Arcanine out there to ensure that the wild pokemon doesn’t end up falling back in the pool while they get back to cleaning. By the time they get back into the living room, he’d near forgotten just how much of a mess it had been, blue eyes blinking around the space that Chryssa had transformed into her cave. This wasn’t going to be an hour-long job… [break][break]

How’d you get a pizza slice on the ceiling - sauce side down?” He asks, as he makes his way to an overturned couch. “What the fu- What even is that?” His voice calls out upon finding something green, squished and mangled underneath said piece of furniture once righted. “I don’t remember seeing this here before… Did they always have a framed, signed photo of... Wait. Is that you?” [break][break]

It’s then that the doorbell rings and Angelo heads towards the door, noticing that the sick had in fact been cleared away. How Chryssa had scrubbed it out of the carpet in such quick time while he had been in the kitchen was a bigger mystery than the last.[break][break]

The rumoured replacement frying pan had arrived. [break][break]

Hey, terror! You said you liked them scrambled, right?” [break][break]

Angelo breaks in the new pan after they finish cleaning; making enough scrambled eggs for himself, Chryssa, Purugly and their egg-appreciating Lycanroc guest. After this escapade, he doesn’t think he’s going to look at eggs in the same way... For better or worse.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Emergency Contact [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 3:35:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: