awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Key To A Clean Soul [Social/Open]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 8:54:26 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
Valerio is still gaggling at the thought of sweeping dragons that he doesn't immediately sees the concerned look in his dragons' faces.

“Oh, sure! Brenn, go ahead. Try to do what this kid is saying.”

But their expectations of sweeping dragons isn't something very fun for the pokemons. Brenn tried the first broom and while the dragon follows the boy's instructions, his SHEER FORCE makes him force his grip towards the stick and accidentally breaks it.

His trainer laughs, gesturing his finger warning the moment the cleaner sees what happened to his broom. Brenn, afraid that he might disappoint him, begins to hide himself on Valerio's back.

SOCIAL
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,430 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 18:37:21 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo hadn’t even reached the top of the steps before hearing the *crack* of wood. And not something very large, like one of the trees. It was possible the guy was messing with him by breaking a random branch, but he seemed to be laughing even before Hideo could react to it.

Not like he was expecting that broom to last long anyways. “I’ll see if we got any more up here!” Hideo shouted, his stride unbroken. He was pretty sure they didn’t; the attendant would’ve given his Ambipom some if they did.

Finally back up to the shrine, Hideo whispered to his Beheeyem: “Maybe we can get the attendant to deal with him.” His Pokemon didn’t openly respond, but Hideo did feel a sense of approval.

His Beheeyem guided him along (while his other three Pokemon continued at their work, though keeping a close eye on the man and his dragons). No surprise, it seemed like his Pokemon guided him to the bench he last left the attendant. And he could hear that shallow breathing-in and breathing-out, with no other reaction to his presence.

Mister?” Hideo asked once. “Mister?!” A sudden gasp, with some muttering. “Mister, there’s someone here to help clean up. He’s got a couple of dragon Pokemon that seem pretty strong.

Oh...oh. Is he doing anything yet?

Yeah; he just broke the broom I was using. And they lit some trees on fire a little while ago.

There was a momentary silence, before Hideo could hear the attendant bolt off towards the stairs to go find this man.

There was a wry smile on Hideo’s face.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 8:04:07 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
What Valerio doesn't expect is a man to go down on him after the kid has been gone. On the inside, he is gushing. It must have been frustrating for the kid, jarring even, to have his pokemon be helpless in these kinds of chores.

Maybe he can suggest Team Rocket to have some cleaning training routine. If he would know.

“Hey there, fella.” His voice remains cheerful and enthusiastic, his words delivered with a pleasant demeanor. “I got the impression you were sleeping so we didn't bother you with this.”

And then he swerves, showing Brenn with the broken broom on his hand.

“Oh, and he broke it.”

SOCIAL
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,430 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 19:10:34 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo walked back to the steps, the attendant already meeting with the man. His other Pokemon had stopped what they were doing and gathered around Hideo, all watching what was going on.

The shrine attendant was staring at the area, his mouth open in shock. He saw the massive dragon Pokemon and the scorched trees and the snapped broom and was at a loss for words.

I’m thinking I’m gonna head back now,” Hideo said from above, making his way down the steps - his Ambipom guiding him by the hand. “I know the way back home, and this guy says he wants to help out.” All true, though this guy was probably going to be a bit difficult to work with. But the shrine attendant was probably better-equipped to deal with him than a kid was.

It wasn’t his problem anymore. He’d done his work.

His other Pokemon followed him, each carefully watching the large dragon Pokemon. Had to be careful, after all. “Good luck!” Hideo said as he passed the attendant and the man - for the former to find out what to do, and for the latter to not get into too much trouble.

-Exit-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 2:23:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: