gigi bae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class,"memorypost"]
[attr="class,"memoryheader"]
[attr="class,"memorycontainer"]
[attr="class,"memoryinfo"]sorry for delay

[attr="class,"memoryinfo"]
[attr="class,"memoryarrow"]

[attr="class,"memorybody"]"Huh? A box full of cheer-" Abruptly, she cut herself off as the Carbink popped up like a jack-in-the box. Internally, she was squeeing over the adorable little geode. But why was this burly man delivering her a- Oh. This time she cut her thoughts off. "Ah! The secret santa event." as she grasped the situation, she gave the Carbink a few scratches beneath its ear. She nearly melted when it leaned into her hand.
[break][break]
As a cold gust of wind nipped at her ill-equipped attire, a realization hit her. Damn her parents would be so disappointed if she forgot about all those etiquette lessons (although that was a bit too late..). "Wanna come in? It's cold as f out here. I can brew you a cup of coffee if you want." she offered despite the fact it was clearly passed noon. Even if he said no, she was still going to brew herself some coffee because she felt like a zombie unable to fully function. 
[break][break]
Her mouth hung agape as she opened the apartment's door further. An amused chuckle masked her thoughts, "Uhh.. sorry 'bout the mess." Should she blame it on a wild Christmas party? Well, in a way it wouldn't be lying because it was a Christmas themed stream.. "I wasn't really expecting visitors." She snorted: as if knowing she would have company actually mattered to her.
[break][break]
Assuming the man and rock type would follow, Gigi retreated toward the warmth of the heater. 

[attr="class,"memorynotes"]
continuation from secret santa? i hardly know 'er!

[attr="class,"selkieCred"]selkie

[newclass=.memorypost] width:325px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memorypost:hover .memoryinfo] margin-top:0px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryheader] width:325px;height:125px;background-image:url(https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/M5glr5DNwnrR6KJkHTKpsgVMHRk-2GOM9eHyPQeGDkg/https/i.imgur.com/6fesNvK.png);overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memorybody] text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;padding:25px;color:#333;background-color:#eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memorybody b] color:#e4bd23;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryarrow] width:40px;height:40px;font-family:arial;position:relative;background-color:#eee;top:65px;margin:auto;left: 0;right: 0;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.memorycontainer] padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryinfo] float:left;font-family:calibri;background-color:#eee;color:#333;padding:3px;font-size:10px;width:100px;top:88px;text-align:center;position:relative;transition:.5s;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memorynotes] margin-top:10px;border-top:1px solid #e4bd23;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:10px;color:#333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCred]font:bold 7px roboto;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCred a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
x-mas [c]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 2:23:25 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

arcmas
slateport -upper | social

MUSIC

"Coffee would be fantastic," Zac said, entering the warm house. It reminded him of Devin's place, all screens, neon and remnants of prepackaged food. Zac was no expert on technology, but it seemed like Gigi had all of it. Despite the clutter, the place felt close and inviting. It was like a birds nest, with cables instead of twigs.
    "Yeah I signed up for the Secret Santa to meet new people so, uh, nice to meet ya? Name's Zac Ramsay! What is it you...do? Are you a technology person?"  

NOTES:
TAG: