he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 12:45:22 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

Oddly enough it seems like it was his honesty that saved him from more pain that day. Something that felt almost foreign as his new life was so full of lies, and webs that no one could pinpoint what was true with him. Well not his past, but with his new character he definitely tried. Seemed like it was enough as as the other even went as far as to heal him. Though he knows this is just no notable injuries are left. He's too tired from that to try and fight those to still help him down, so he doesn't even put up much effort as the sickly man picks up his chin to look at him. Though rather than fear there is a look of defiance, the young man still having no interest in showing these two he was scared. "Got it," is his simple reply though for now staying cooperative despite the look. [break][break]

When the dream pokemon comes at him, there is a small struggle to try to avoid the hypnosis. Not like he could do much as one of the grunts holding him just grabbed him by his hair to keep his head up. The hypnosis making his single eye go dull as all his fight leaves him and his consciousness drifts. Though rather than letting him fade to black thats when the nightmare begins. [break][break]

Razz is in a place he thought he'd never see again: one of his father's labs. But not any lab, but THE lab. The one that haunted him in his dreams He was injured and beaten, from their prolong battle ever since he told his father than he had no interest in staying in rocket. The man showed his thoughts on that with force as currently it's his Toxicroak in front of him also battered as Razz was struggling to defend himself as his father would attempt to give his final lesson. [break][break]

"I've heard it said that we gain wisdom through suffering, and tonight Raziel I intend to make you very wise."
[break][break]

These were his fathers words as he snaps his fingers, the man's Pyroar using OVERHEAT without care. While it was aimed at him Raziel's Toxicroak is the one that's still able to push through their wounds at the moment to try and defend their trainer, the flames completely engulfed them and Razz.
[break][break]

While he was stuck in his worse memory, in the present time Razz's breathing had just seemed to hasten at first. At least until the dream hit it's climax and Razz let out a loud pained yell. In the grips of the grunts he will struggle and fighting as one hand tries to go for his face, trying to claw at it and the pain he was going through. It would be awhile before he quiets down, as the dream plays out. Everything he's just seen replaced with the old memory that didn't need the help of the Delphox to remember. [break][break]

[break]

It would be some time before Razz woke up again. His body was cold and aching, and for the life of him he couldn't figure out why. Or why that night was so fresh in his head. He takes in the scene around him and is very confused at the site of trash cans. He attempts to get up but everything hurts, he looks down at himself to see that it looks like he's been in a fight. Clearly the losing end as he couldn't recall anything. He tried checking for his belt only to panic that not only his phone but his pokeballs were god. God fucking Damn it what the hell happen!? Forcing himself to push past the pain he'd move himself to try and find out where the hell he was at. And what happened to him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] Mission WITH &

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

Mission: On the Downlow

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 3:16:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: