he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 14:10:11 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

Pokemon thefts were never new. [break][break]

As long as there were rare and powerful pokemon there would be those trying to take it for their own gain. Or even in his case from when he was younger the gain of others. The biggest difference now was that he was no longer on that side, but damn if he wasn't good at what he did so when rumors out of Mossdeep came he had a good idea what to look for. Then there was also the inching feeling that some of those old activity members have been brought here. With the sites of former club members increasing Razz decided to try and take a shot in the dark. [break][break]

Using old patterns he was able to find a place for a possible black market. It took sometime and there were a few options but if his intel was correct it wasn't going to stay for long. He needed to grab the evidence, call back up if he was correct and get out. [break][break]

Completely out of uniform, now sporting a dark hoodie to help him mostly keep covered. No customer wanted to be outed anyways. The conversation with the one lettings others in went off simple enough. Razz had been able to pick up the password from his hiding before going right on in, no one none the wiser that there was an extra head that shouldn't be. That felt way to lax in his opinion, Kanto days even if you were in on this it wasn't as easy as this felt. Razz had to ponder if it was this region members' s incomitance, or if he was falling back into mold that quickly. [break][break]

Once in he made sure he was alone as he took pictures subtle pictures of what he needed for evidence. All that was left now was to call for back up, as the pokemon he left outside he felt weren't going to be enough.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] Battle/gym WITH &

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

Mission: On the Downlow

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 14:33:27 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Ch-e had never been squeamish about the black market. Some of his most reliable partners had come from here, before it all got flushed down the drain- twice. While it wasn't really his main focus at the moment, the base that was situated here was going to be relocating very soon and needed an extra set of eyes. Pokemon meant for sale tended to go 'missing' if one didn't eye things like a hawk. A favor had been raised and he had accepted, not really having much better to do with his day.

Razz had not entered at a good time. No customers were supposed to be present. The extra head did not go unnoticed.

"You." From his mild vantage point on the auction stage, he called over the heads of the other workers. He marched down the few steps, making his way towards . A Delphox stuck close to his side, snarling but quiet. "What are you doing here?" He hissed, all Beast, no Ki. When he was close enough, his eyes flicked over what he could make out of the other.

And he paused.

"Ah." Taking a step back, Chu-e lifted a walkie-talkie to his mouth, his Delphox moving to stand in front of him. "We have a problem, ."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 14:45:46 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"On my way."

The submarine was submerged off the coast of Mossdeep, with a Rocket agent on stand-by to teleport back-up onto the scene as needed. The warehouse in which the auction was to be held was guarded with low-level grunts not out of incompetence, but because they could take the fall in the event of a League raid. Chu-e was the only man of real rank on the scene, with a direct line to one of the underbosses himself. If something went wrong, they'd get him out — or in this case, bring Gavin in.

He appears side-stage, hidden from view, and already has a pokeball in hand. Its weight pulls at his wrist.

"Lock the place down," Gavin orders over the radio, "we're going to have to do a wipe."

He doesn't explain further, and won't have to; as he exits onto the stage, he tosses Lugia's beast ball over the floor. Its dark wings cast malevolent shadow over those in attendance, most of them grunts and new initiates unaware of its existence.

Gavin's amber stare is on himself.

"Kingsman? What a shame. I had hoped we'd never have to meet under these circumstances." The deep timbre of the man who was not Patrick Cavalli carries easily in the large space. Another ball reveals his Stakataka, who blocks the main exit with its bulk of metal-and-stone. Gavin's smile is sharp-edged, cruel. "You didn't wander alone into a place you weren't welcome, did you?"
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 15:23:43 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

The ranger’s blood ran cold as he heard the voice of a familiar shout. He paused what he was doing in hopes he had blend in enough with the others but as usual Lady Luck was not on his side as it seems the one in charge already knew his face. Razz is suddenly beginning to regret ever having helped the other in the park. It seems they didn’t even need to know their grunts face then, he just needed to know that one of them didn’t belong. For now he stood quiet in response as he didn’t want to give anything up. He kept his hands behind him as he does attempt to get a message out with his phone without looking. Thankfully the other hasn’t searched him yet and rather just called for back up for a ?[break][break]

It doesn’t seem to take long for the head honcho to arrive, all he could do is take a guess on what a wipe meant. When the face of the other comes into play is the first time Razz shows anything other than defiance. What the hell was Cavalli doing here'!? Was the first thought that came to mind, but he hated that he already knew the answer, not that he had much time to think on it as a black Lucia is summoned from a poke all of theirs making the Ranger now sweat, was this bastard an Avatar too? The order whelming hit of everything coming in at once was terrifying and for a moment he was at a lost of what to do. He had enough sense to finally hit send on his phone but who knows if the signal here was enough to send it in time. But even calling for his Pokémon was seemingly lost on him. [break][break]

He tried to think back of facing greater threats, or at the very least old training his mother put him through if he were caught in compromising situations and things to get his mind back on track. He ends up biting the inside of his mouth to get some sense back into him before finally answering, ”Not so alone that others don’t know where I’m at, though I guess a few things I’ve been pondering about you finally add up Cavalli” he answers seeing if he could bait the other. Bide his time a bit before this ‘wipe’ happened, ”Or should I just call you Gavin then?

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 15:55:03 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Huh." This is also the first time that Chu-e has seen or heard tale of the literal god that seems to have at his fingertips. It looks messed up, not at all how the stories his mom told him as a kid made him think it would, but he still recognizes it. He's more impressed than startled or ready to do some type of worship. The weird building pokemon... well, Chu-e doesn't know what that is. Maybe if he did he would be more impressed on that front as well.

Chu-e does have a few more pokemon on him, but between Gavin's, his own Delphox, and the handful of faceless grunts lingering around, is just... kind of fucked. However, Chu-e is not one to just let someone else do all the work... sometimes. Pulling up his shirt a bit, he reveals a holster and pulls out a gun. It's quickly cocked and idly pointed at the boy.

"Yeah, yeah, this is when you get sassy about the big bad guys. Look, kid, I kind of like you. Just hand over your phone, let me get my Musharma, and I'll even put you up in a nice hotel for a few days. No harm, no fuss, no foul, and I'll even make sure no one roughs you up."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 16:11:41 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Curious about me, were you?" Gavin's stare is cutting. "Don't be. You'd be much safer for it. Hands where I can see them, please."

He makes a quick gesture with the hand holding the walkie-talkie connected to 's own.

"You can forget about calling your friends in the Rangers; no signal out here for a reason. Cooperate and you leave with your life. No offense, kid, but you're not a priority target."

Though unaware of the other's former ties to the organization, Gavin is confident in his dismissal. was not someone they needed dead and the disappearance of a popular Ranger from Hoenn would draw more attention than Rocket wanted. He descends from the stage and prowls up to Chu-e's side. He keeps enough distance between himself and the Ranger so as not to allow access to the gun holstered against his chest — he is careful to show the weapon, nevertheless, a threat without words.

"Humour me, while we've got you here. What were you thinking, sneaking in here? Thought you'd take us down all by yourself?" His canines flash as he laughs. "I admire the balls."
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 17:04:02 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"Clearly, though seeing one of the pokemon you have," Razz can't help but glance at the Ultra Beast before back to Gavin, "I think we've both seen things that put what you have to shame," he comments offhandedly. Honestly it was thinking of it which helped him keep as cool as he was. Was he in danger? Absolutely, was he going to panic and make rookie mistakes? Maybe, but he was damn well going to make sure he did his best to keep calm to try and think things carefully on what he did. It was how he was able to click one other button on his phone before the former beast pulled out a gun on him, Razz staring it down like he's seen it a hundred times before. Though he did keep his hands up like ordered thumbs moving back and forth as if he were having a nervous trick. Which given the situation seemed fair.[break][break]

"None taken, I don't care for the attention," he comments as he does what he is told for now and hands them his work phone. The screen black aside from notification light flashing but if he were to try and open it he'd see it locked. With the flashing came the releasing of one of his pokemon outside, but rather than barge it it would be going away from the building. He does give the former beast a look of doubt at his words, clearly not trusting them, "Right, I'm guessing this would be your way of thanks from the park?" he grumbles though wonders if that kindness then would be repaid here like this. [break][break]

"I was thinking I had figured out a pattern, and lo and behold I was right, and thought see if I can't help a few pokemon," he obligates for now seeing if he can just keep the talking going, hoping that if enough time passed something in his favor could happen, "Though I think you're new recruits could use some work"

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 0:14:29 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Okay. Not really in the mood for you trying to get into a dick measuring contest." It was said mostly to , with a bit of an eye roll. "Cipher, pat him down." The Delphox narrowed his eyes at Razz before moving forward, snatching the phone from the boy before doing exactly what was promised- patting him down, half with his hands and half with a psychic energy. He even went as far to try and empty his pockets and grope his thighs in case anything was hidden there. Really weird, but at least the pokemon wasn't doing it to be a pervert.

The pokemon was very thorough, and if Razz had anything extra hidden on him, it would most likely be revealed.

"Kid, you were in the club, too. You should know that if I wasn't repaying that favor, I would have just killed you by now." While it had been a somewhat harmless comment, Chu-e did send a brief glance in 's direction. Yes, the kid had been in Rocket and Chu-e knew that. Had he been hiding that? Not intentionally.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 14:19:57 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
At the Ranger's bold comment, Gavin actually laughs.

"The Light-Devourer was under no man's control that I could see." It occurs to him that knows nothing of Necrozma's assault on Slateport, as with most of Hoenn. 's words strike Gavin as desperate bravado; he's not impressed. "I've no interest in such games. I know my power."

His gaze flicks to the malevolent legendary whose powerful wingbeats keep it suspended above the assembled auction seats. Lugia had stood against Necrozma where so many of his other Pokemon had failed — that alone was proof of its strength. Gavin had come to respect Lugia, even trust it to some degree, but he would always fear that strength.

You were in the club, too.

Gavin's gaze returns to Razz, then, razor-sharp. Where before he'd adopted an air of indifference, there's an intensity to him now. "You ought to have stayed far away from our business." He's not smiling, now. "I don't appreciate a loose end who doesn't know to leave well enough alone. Choi is the only reason you're still breathing. How important is that favour, Chu-e?"

Gavin's gaze never leaves Razz, and he's drawn his gun.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 15:47:12 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Well that went over well, he curses himself a bit. He was hoping the mention of it would lead the other to further prodding of questions. Though it seems like the boss here could see right through it. Well damn and here he seemed like the type that loved getting new information. If he somehow made it out of here he'd have to remember that. [break][break]

As the Delphox pats him down there is a shaking that goes on in his hands. His fear of fire types always the problem as for now he clenches and unclenches his fist though he keeps his thumbs moving in the same fashion as before. All he could do is hope at the moment. As the fire pokemon pats him down not only would there be his phone, but a baton, and a small handful of pokeballs. If any Rocket would try to open them they would notice them empty. Razz low key hoping if things did go well he could possibly capture a few of the trapped pokemon to get them out.[break][break]

He could only imagine their surprise though to know he didn't even bring his pokemon with him. [break][break]

Though at the mention of his being in the club Razz can't help but inwardly curse. So much for that favor, but he supposes he should be happy he hasn't been shot yet. He could see how the amusement leaves Gavin's eyes from before as they were all smirks. "Correction: my mother was, not me," he still plays into that old story he mentioned on his 'date' with the beast. "I just came here for what I thought to be normal organized crime, how that hell am I to tell it's deer old mom's book club getting back together?" Is all he can say to defend himself, to play dumb and show that he wasn't a threat and his pattern finding was coincidental not old habit. [break][break]

At the second gun now being pointed at him Razz can't help but send a toward Chu-e, "Please, is this what Joey and Calla would be proud of?" he ask as he thinks back to then. The other might have been in an odd state that day, but he knows he saw something he originally didn't think the Beast had when he served under him: Humanity. So Razz could only hope that thinking of whoever they were to Chu-e it would help him at least second guess this. "Is this something you want to do?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] Mission WITH &

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 6:18:03 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Any ounce of warmth still inside of Chu-e was sucked out when his siblings nicknames were said to him. There was the briefest moment of panic. Then it was quickly iced over, eyes hollowing into something predatory and sharp. He wordlessly plucked a pokeball off his hip, called out a Blissey. Her serene grace and bright pink, soft body doesn't fit into the situation. Wordlessly, he hands his gun to the pink pokemon. A knife is pulled from his pocket, sharp enough to split hairs.

His eyes do not leave the entire time he does this.

"Restrain him." It's growled out, voice deep and commanding, an echo of the past. and his question are forgotten. Some of the various thugs grab onto Razz, holding his arms down and forcing him to his knees.

Chu-e grabs for the boy's hand, sets the edge of the knife on his middle knuckle. "How do you those names?" Is the first question. The knife slides, biting into skin. Chu-e is not trying to cut his finger off.

"And how many other people know them?" The knife cuts. Chu-e is trying to skin him alive.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 10:09:15 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Their prey makes a critical misstep.

Gavin does not know who Joey and Calla are, but he will remember the names. Family, perhaps? Rocket were Gavin's family, and he would react the same if any of them were used against him as leverage. It's why he's quick to tie off loose ends; they must cut away the cancer before it eats their organization whole. Razz Kingsman is one such cancer. A danger to Rocket's continued existence in the shadows.

However, it is that should fear in that moment. Gavin looks to silence the Ranger quickly, but their former Beast wants to make him suffer. The underboss has never been a fan of torture, but there were some lines you didn't cross.

Gavin sits down on the edge of the stage and lights a cigarette. He could stop this, but he won't. He doesn't intervene, nor does he look away.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 10:45:28 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

When you try your best and you don't succeed. [break][break]

Words he's heard in a song once before, and easily summed up his life since childhood. Currently it applied to his choice of words it seemed as the old Beast seems to show himself. At the order Razz struggles just enough that he could only hope a leg is visible as the grunts brings him down. He stats tapping his foot again with what seemed to be a nervous tick still as he definitely wasn't going to show his fear by his expression alone. [break][break]

He has a good idea what comes next as his hand his grabbed, the brutes around him helping keep in place. It seems mentioning the names was a no go, well learning experience he guesses. Razz does what he can to suppress his grunts of pain, especially as the knife digs deeper. "You told me," he replies through gritted teeth, he looks down and tries to focus on anything else outside his hand. The signal, the tight grips on him that prevented him from struggling. "And no one, I don't share details like that easy," he continues hoping that answering was good enough to get them to stop. [break][break]

They were never meant to be a threat, Razz just hope it would mean something mentioning from back from that day. Shows how wrong he was.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] Mission WITH &

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 11:04:07 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The honesty gives Chu-e pause.

He's done this more times before than anyone should. The casual torture for answers. You can see desperation in the eyes of someone broken, saying anything to make it stop. You can see the shadows of lies in their gazes before they've given in. But has something else in his eyes. A sort of fierce assurance that hides nothing. Chu-e is not one to be bought in by pretty words but he feels this is the truth.

The knife is pulled back before the thin strip of skin, which he had been so busy separating from muscle, can be completely severed. "Amora, Healing Wish." The Blissey hums before a shower of sparkles erupts from her body. They sink into Razz, beginning the slow process of knitting flesh back to flesh. It will not be perfect, it will not be the same as before- but it will not leave as large as a mark as it might have before.

A bloodied hand curls under Razz's chin, pulls his head up so he can look Chu-e eye to eye. "If I find out you're lying, Razz, I'll hunt you down like a dog. Then, I'll do things to you that make you beg for death. Understand?" Slowly standing back up, he steps away as he taps another ball on his hip. A pink Musharma floats there.

"Hypnosis." The pink pokemon floats down, gets eye to eye with . Chu-e pauses, glances at his Delphox. "... Cipher, you make him forget."

It is not the kind choice. The fox pokemon steps forward and radiates malice. Where the Hypnosis would make Razz sleepy and malleable, a Psyshock from the Delphox would do more than make him forget- it would replace the memories with something worse. Force Razz to remember and relive whatever ailed him. Perhaps something that burned hot and left scorched flesh in it's wake.

He closed his eyes, took a few steps back, then snapped his attention to . "Can you hold the floor? I need to wash my hands." He didn't wait for an answer, already walking off.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Going a Little Deeper
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 11:53:38 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin watches, expression placid.

He remembers, once, when a grunt dropped a flask in a Kanto lab. He can't remember what that flask contained, but the terrified expression on the boy's face is burned into his memory like a brand. He'd been a kid, maybe sixteen or so, but they'd made an example out of him all the same. They'd made the others — made Gavin watch as they removed the offending hand, bit by bit. Absently, the underboss wonders if had learned his techniques from the man who'd carried out the grisly order. His violence was equally efficient.

He wonders, too, if that kid was still alive.

He is on stand-by to intervene if things get out of hand, but there is no need. Chu-e accomplishes his goal with the torture and summons the aid of his Pokemon to repair what damage had been done. The hand would never be the same, Gavin knew. Perhaps it would function as well as it always had, but there things the body remembered, even if the mind has been compromised.

His own left hand twitches, palm curled around an old scar.

Gavin does not object as makes an abrupt exit. Already, he knows he will go to the man after this business is concluded.

"You," he barks to one of the grunts. "Keep an eye on this one, make sure he doesn't come to before you're ready for transport. Dump him somewhere on the mainland, far away from here." He signals another couple grunts. His Pokemon are returned to their capsules. "We're wiping this operation clean. Clear out and burn the place to the ground. No witnesses."

He stamps out the smoldering remains of his cigarette, then pockets the butt. No evidence, either.