1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
This isn't Game Gone Wild (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 11:57:30 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It was a nice break from the norm to come to this place outside of his weekly walkabout.

Difference being that made it not part of weekly excursions was that he was doing it with a guest in tow.

It was the one place where the both of them could find something they were looking for. Razz mentioned needing more poison-types and Sénon himself was always open to more fire forgers on his team.

Not to mention this time of year fire types were at their peak form from the adversity of the dominant cold weather. It was the best time to find a strong 'burner' and the Fiery Path of Mt. Chimney was his favorite place to hunt them.

So they walked, waiting for what the wilds would wield against them.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 14:10:23 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

With his current force leave in effect Razz was finding trouble of what to do with his days. Sure yeah he could just try and recover but that just gave him more time to think of the events and he really just didn't want to. So when he gor a message from Game asking to catch some pokemon together he accepted without giving the 'where' much thought. [break][break]

He really wish he gave it more thought. [break][break]

It was how he ended up here on the Firey Path and already he wanted to leave. Maybe he should've been more clear with Senon about his scar. While his father may have ordered it it was a Pyroar that did the deed. That nor fire was basically a trigger for him for mad memories and uncomfort. That or he's in on it with the higher ups who had him suspended and this was some psychological way to just torture him...[break][break]

Salem seems to give the young ranger a slap on his head as if sensing where the thoughts were spiraling. Then gives his trainer a face hug as if to tell him that things were going to be fine. Honestly they weren't but he'd give it a try. The bruise ans scab on his lip had faded a bit since the Ranger Party as he wore normal civilian clothes for once rather than his uniform as he met up. It felt weird honestly. With one of his water pokemon already at his side for extra comfort Razz gives a stressed "Hey."

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ His current bruises are very much like in his icon

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 7:10:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGMAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAMETHROWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CROSS CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GARBODOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUNK SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC SPIKES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SENON CAUGHT A!GRAVELER!
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 14:51:15 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

His greeting was strange, sounding subdued, distressed even. He sounded normal over the phone earlier today.

"That's a soggy greeting Kingsman." He didn't take offense but he did have to wonder what got to him between the phone call and now. "You alright?"

Although he knew now knew about the burn he didn't consider that his younger counter part might have made some negative psychological connections to fire-types or fire itself. Before he could ask any further an appropriate pair of wildlings came around the corner of walking the Fiery Path themselves.

One fire type and one poison.

"See," he nudged the other ranger "This is exactly what we came for; one for you, one for me."

Breaking away from Razz to properly face his quarry he skillfully predicted and found that downing the Magmar was no more complicated than calling forth his most experienced water-type pokémon and ordering her to use her most powerful water-type move.

Kiri used HYDRO PUMP; its Super Effective!

With the two wild pokémon standing so close together the water attack downed the both of them, leaving easy pickings for Razz if he wanted the pickings. Meanwhile, Sénon would claim his prize.

Crimsen attempted to capture Magmar!

● balls: remaining: 04, remaining: 91
● tags:
● notes: capture attempt

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 17:36:53 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

So it seems like hiding his discomfort was something that he wasn’t putting much effort into. Which honestly he was much too tired to do with everything going on. ”Sorry,” he’s quick to apologize to the other, “And not really, I don’t really do well with...” he trails off as he tried to think of a nice way of putting it. He’d gotten others questioning his character because his public hate of fire pokemon before and recalling back to his last capture session with the other they liked fire pokemon. And with Game technically being a Ranger that outranked him, he didn’t want the other thinking less of him. [break][break]

That’s when a few pokemon decide to make themselves known and Razz can’t help but step back rather than move forward with the same excitement Senon had. ”Fire pokemon...” he mentions softly in contrast as for now he takes out his phone to check his DexApp as he checks out the Garbordor. While he may have at one time been a poison master, he still wanted to check with this poison pokemon could be useful. It seems like it’s abilities weren’t anything too out of the ordinary so for now he decided to left the trash pokemon run away after it was hit with the Hydro Pump. [break][break]

”Maybe the next one,” he comments though as it escapes he begins to regret it a little, he had a target number not a target pokemon, and this wasn’t the route to be picky if he just wanted to get in and out. Damn it. He sighs again as he decides maybe a little conversation would help distract him as he tiredly ask, ”So... how have you been?”

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 19:49:34 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

So that was what it was. He chalked it up to oversight on his part. He should have asked if Kingsman had any preferences in hunting locations for new catches.

Then again he held Razz Kingsman to nearly the same standard as himself being a functional and capable man in his own right. He'd failed to warn to Sénon about his preferences so the elder Ranger had no idea being here would put the once-Rocket under duress.

"I didn't know you weren't a fan." Playing catch with himself of the Magmar's pokéball he pondered aloud. "I've been busy, literally working and figuratively working through some shit."

He turned to face the Kingsman again "Speaking of, we can leave if being here is throwing off your game."

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 9:09:32 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Get your father to have his Pyroar launch an Overheat at you and I'm sure you'll like them as much as I do," Razz responds a in a much drier tone than he intended. He was going for sarcasm but apparently even speaking the memory still cut in deep and he just wasn't up to mocking it just yet. Razz tugs at his hair in annoyance with himself and addressing the other with such rudeness. "Again sorry, we really don't have to leave, I have Salem to help keep me calm for a bit so it'll be fine for a little while," he tries to assure, "This is my fault for just saying yes to the first location without thinking." [break][break]

Besides between Salem and Dollar he should be safe from any fire, all he could do is move along as he checks on his DexApp for probable pokemon in the area to give him a heads up. "Work I'm guessing? Lucky you, I can't return to work until February, and even then I'm told I need a Doc to approve."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 13:44:58 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

His retelling of the story of his scar, this time with much more context was an eye-opener.

Suddenly his apprehension of fire-types made sense. Poor kid even seemed to punish himself for being a little cross when explaining the reason behind his dislike. It wasn't easy to carry the burden of such an injury and separate his rage of it from the people he worked with.

Sénon moved the thought of it squared his shoulders with the raven-haired ranger. Grabbing each shoulder with a hand he looked into his eye. "You're a brave person Razz." For a moment his own eyes trailed down as he tried to find the right words, but they came to him quite quickly. "I'm proud of you, and I'm proud to know you." They had both paid prices to sever their ties to their old lives, but Razz left more behind when he did.

-and everyday he had to face it when he looked at himself.

Sénon gave the shoulders a light squeeze and a one slight shake, never breaking eye contact and noting the watchful gaze of the Meowstic.

"I'll take point, from here." Breaking away he pulled free #2 from his hip.

Pulling in close the Starmie birthed from the red lights. "This is Razz, he's a teammate. You cover his back and alert him to any fire pokémon coming from behind."

The Starmie looked to the ranger with a 'nod' by bending its body inwards like taking a bow.

With that he started walking again. "When we get to the top Kadabra can TELEPORT us away."

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 23:40:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY LARVESTA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BUZZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH LIFE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DARUMAKA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SENON CAUGHT MAGMAR!

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 1:11:26 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

As they moved on up the Fiery Path they barely moved a meter before another two pokémon appeared. Instantaneously he recognized the Larvesta with an abnormal color fur. Turning back to Razz he urged caution with a warm ease. "Hey, I'm gonna do a thing. Just don't freak out alright?"
Pitching at the Larvesta he spawned his volcarona. ( )

Not a specimen to be forgotten it was easily three times the size of the average Volcarona making it approaching 5 meters tall.

Taking one look at the massive Volcarona the shiny little Larvesta submitted, crawling on top the landed Volcarona for easy transportation.

"I don't know why I'm surprised that worked." He praised the firebug briefly by rubbing at its furry back, letting the two bugs bond for a moment.

With Razz on standby Sénon pointed at the Duramaka wobbling by. "Hey Kingsman. Not to force your hand but," There was no point in letting a good capture get away. If Razz was going to avoid fire-types all together then half the pokémon they encountered would be no help to him. "-you should capture that Duramaka, I know a recipe that can change it to an Ice-type." As strange as it might have sounded Razz might recall all the strange stimuli that made pokémon evolve or invoked other changes at will.

When Razz made his decision the redhead would claim the Larvesta with pokéball and return the Volcarona before moving on.

Crimsen attempted to capture S*Larvesta!

● balls: remaining: 04, remaining: 89
● tags:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 5:19:26 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

At the silence Razz seemed confused at first. First thinking that he did indeed annoy the other ranger , stiffening as the other grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eye. Everything he said threw him off, being called brave and having someone proud of him. He doesn’t know if its because he finally has someone he could speak the truth about this with, the stress that a triggering factor to his anxiety could pop out at any moment, or that he was having a rough week. Hell for all he knew it was a combination of all three but he could definitely feel the string in his eye that made hm want to break a bit. Though Razz has quick to bring his gloved hand up and wipe his eye, hating the weakness he’s sure it showed. ”I don’t think that...... just... thank you he was ready to deflect, but he decided to just leave it there for now. Honestly h didn’t think it would hit as much as it did emotionally. [break][break]

Salem looks up at him as if he we’re proud for just accepting it, he gives the Starmie a tired smile, part of him doesn’t entirely like the feel of getting someone watching over him when he already had his own pokemon. [break]break]

Razz just nods when he says not to freak out, though he is able to keep himself in check it is definitely a shock. ”How’d you even find one so big?” he questions noting the Darumaka and considers what the other ask as the younger ranger just shakes his head. ”No thank you, I have one of it’s ice variants, and as I said I’m more interested in poison types,” but he gives a nod of thanks anyways as he follows along. Dollar seeming to protest at how boring things seemed to be, ”If there is a poison type, you can try to fight the next one”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 23:15:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PONYTA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN DRILL

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NIDOKING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RIVALRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA HORN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SENON CAUGHT LARVESTA!
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 0:42:51 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Carefully he paid attention to Razz' temperament, he was socializing in a less than ideal location and circumstance and Sénon had been specifically direct in giving some genuine positive reinforcement.

From the way he saw it, there was never a bad time to be honest. However, he had to be careful not to put too much on the teenager, to open any old wounds.

He handled the giant fire bug well enough, even asking with what sounded like true curiosity about where he caught it. A special capture with a special story it wasn't one he could easily put into words.

"Well..." He thought of how to best phrase it as he returned the Volcarona to its pokéball.

"This is a shot in the dark and it might sound crazy but... back in Autumn, early October." He took a deep breath, ready to be seen as lunatic or fool. "Did you dream about being flung through space and time, over and over? Experiencing events from the past, some that you had no actual connection to?"

A Ponyta appeared around the bend and seeing the flames Kiri readied herself for a quick battle. "Because I did. Only, it wasn't a dream."

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 5:22:43 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

As they went long a very familiar figure came into the scene. The Nido-line were something he was as familiar with as he was Meowstics and to see one almost hurt to see. Seems like this day was meant to be nothing but full of emotion. Though he did promise Dollar a fight, and who knows maybe the Nidoking in his team could be therapeutic in his nostalgia alone. With a whistle the sand castle goes for SHADOW BALL for the first strike. While stomping toward it's opponent it's small size moving around much easier, and with Razz fully aware how well they moved Dollar was able to take advantage easy. In the end using SAND TOMB to prevent it from moving as Razz tossed a pokeball. [break][break]

After the capture attempt Razz thinks about what the other had said. Honestly he never thought he expect to hear that question of that nice. When he had woken up from it he thought that he had smoked too much and thus the hallucination. Though he supposes the Haracross he had should've proven otherwise. "Yeah... that was definitely a weird night, honestly just kept thinking it was a nightmare really than accept it as being.... well real but you too?"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Nidoking Capture Attempt

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 21:08:32 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Putting down the Tirtouga (whom he had been carrying under his arm like a surf board this whole time) he gave orders specific and familiar. "Go get em Kiri, make it fast."

Seemingly swelling inside her shell the turtle suddenly flexed cracking her shell as pieces of it fell off, increasing her speed and attacking power. "HYDRO PUMP!"

His human yelling caught the attention of the Ponyta just in time for it to be blasted against hard rock by a relentless amount of water pressure.

Kiri used SHELL SMASH!
(Lowered Defense, sharply raised Attack, Special Attack & Speed!)
Ponyta tried to flee!
Kiri used HYDRO PUMP; its Super Effective, Critical Hit!

It wobbled on its legs as it tried to stand before being hit with a pokéball.

Crimsen attempted to capture K!Ponyta

Looking over his shoulder Kingsman seemed to be doing just fine with the adult Nido that wandered by. He waited for him to finish before continuing up the path.

"It's even creepier to confirm it didn't just happen to me."

● balls: remaining: 04, remaining: 84
● tags: